BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 41πŸ’™

789 52 33
By SkySeaSahara

The main road of the city was full of vehicles as usual, as you will feel like you are just sitting in your car more than riding it. And that explains how much traffic you will have to face.

So, that's what Jungkook and Taehyung facing now. Jungkook may be a mafia boss but he is not a president of a country so police can clear the road for him. So as a normal civilian, he was stuck in the middle of traffic with a rosy car that stinks in cum and his annoying doctor who is laughing at his phone like an idiot.

At first, Jungkook tried to ignore the snickering man and tapped on the steering wheel while poking inside of his cheeks with his tongue. He can't believe he is getting annoyed at the fact that Taehyung laughing with someone who chatting with him rather than he was stuck in traffic.

He clenched his jaw to suppress his bubbling anger and check his wristwatch for the tenth time and noticed that they are still in the same place for more than five minutes now. The party will begin around eight and he is sure they won't be able to go there before that. Actually, he doesn't care about being late either. And doesn't give a shit about Akira or her birthday party since he is going there because of some another reason.

After another minute, the traffic gotten loosen up a little and finally, they could move from there as Jungkook let out a huff and began to drive. But his anger only increasing little by little and in last, it popped.

"Can you stop it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him with a raised brow.

"Stop what?"

"Laughing like an idiot!" Jungkook spat annoyingly.

"Huh! I laugh in the way I want. Do you have any problem with that?" Taehyung spat back also getting annoying at Jungkook.

"Yes, and it's so irritating!" Taehyung scoffed biting his lips at that.

"So what? I don't care!" With that, Taehyung went back to chat with the person on his phone and even before a second goes by, he began to laugh again annoying the fuck out of Jungkook. Seriously, who's this joker make him laugh like this?

Jungkook gritted his teeth angrily at that and the smell of cum making it worse. He is angrier at the fact that Taehyung making him angry even without proper reason.

'What the fuck is this? I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't_'

"Se-fucking-riously!? Who's that cunt you are messaging with and what the hell are you laughing at like a maniac?" ...Jungkook...You shouldn't care... Remember?

Taehyung gave an 'I'm so done with you' look at the male who fuming in anger and with a poker face, he gave a remark that only made the younger go furious.

"I'm laughing at something that babies shouldn't know so you don't need to bother with it_"

"What the fa_"

"_and wait and watch. I'm gonna tell Jimin that you called him manikin cunt!" Taehyung said with a playful smirk and laughed out loud and Jungkook snapped his head at him disbeliefly with parted lips. He was having a hard time controlling himself because he was driving the car.

"You_ little_ bitch! HOW I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE TALKING WITH JIMIN HYUNG AND I DIDN'T EVEN TELL THAT STUPID WORD YOU UGLY SHIT! AND STOP CALLING ME BABY FOR FUCK SAKE IDIOT!!!" Jungkook was so done with Taehyung and the same goes for Taehyung too.

"THEN ACT LIKE AN ADULT YOU MORON AND WATCH THE ROAD WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING!" Taehyung yelled back when Jungkook almost crashed the car into a cab. But Jungkook skillfully evaded it and drove the car somehow with a light heart. As weird as it sounds was, Jungkook felt good when Taehyung screamed at him ignoring the dings from his phone. Like, he got what he wanted...but what?

And like that, both Jungkook and Taehyung started their usual bickerings about stupid things and no one wanted to admit it in their hearts that... That they like it. (And their conscience will be like, 'you fuckers, am I fucking joke to you?')

So, it went on and on like that Jungkook almost hitting another two cars intentionally again and Taehyung screaming at him but in the middle of the ride, something strange managed to caught Jungkook's eyes as he looked at behind the car through the side mirror. And there it was, he saw some black cars following them with some bikers and he is damn sure whatever it is, it's not going to end without a fight. With a frown, he increased the speed of the car and Taehyung look at him confusedly because of his sudden behaviour.

"Why? What happened?"

"We are getting followed." Jungkook said blankly and Taehyung also check behind them and noticed a few black cars following them. And the way they driving, indeed they are following them.

"Agh... I thought this night going to be a boring one. But look like it isn't..." Taehyung beamed and looked at Jungkook with his playful smirk and bit his lips. And that managed to take Jungkook off guard but luckily, his poker face saved him. Now it's not the time to think about what Namjin did in the car. So with a quick glance at the side mirror, Jungkook straight up his body and cracked his neck while looking at Taehyung and,

"Hold tight Kim. We are going to fly." He said with a smirk before speeding up the car like an arrow giving a huge surprise to the followers. And with that, they began to play tag.

Jungkook's face remained stern and some black hairs dancing around his head as he had tight his hair into a man bun. His veins popping out every time he takes a action and damn, that was a hella sight for Taehyung to endure as he looked away gulping hard.

Jungkook was driving the car like a maniac and no doubt, he was a born driver. The road filled with so many vehicles but he expertly dodged them as he controlled his car through the river of vehicles.

But the followers are quick to be smart too. There are more than three black cars are chasing Taekook as they tried to block the road and stop them. Making a full of chaos in the road and creating so many scenes and accidents not caring about the innocents because of their selfish desires, they didn't even think twice to use the weapons.

Jungkook gritted his teeth angrily when he senses that the bullets hitting on the car nonstop and made a sharp U-turn jumping into the other side of the road and intentionally hitting one of the following car throwing it to the side. But still, Chasers are fast enough to turn with them. He is glad that their all cars are bulletproof but he will have to worry about his ears later because they are not soundproof.

"JUNGKOOK! TURN TO THE LEFT! WE NEED TO GO OUTSIDE OF THE CITY" Suddenly, Taehyung yelled at Jungkook so they can avoid those accidents with innocent people and without a word, Jungkook obeyed him as he spun the car attacking another black car before taking the left road.

"Where is the gun?"

"Under the sheet" Jungkook said shortly and Taehyung hurriedly bend down and broke a cardboard layer. To his surprise, he took out a sniper rifle that he never had seen before. Forgetting the all chaos that chasing behind them, he slowly sat on his sheet with wide-opened eyes and a month while admiring the newfound baby in his hands. It was coloured in dark pink and no need to tell it was indeed Jin hyung's child. And more than that, he is damn sure this is the only sniper the whole world has from this kind.

(Imagine it as dark pink plz.)

"Damn! This is crazy!" Taehyung muttered under his breath but,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KIM! FUCKING GET UP AND SHOOT!" With Jungkook's screams, Taehyung snapped out of his trance and cursing under his breath, he opened the rooftop of the car and let his upper body out from the car.

"GO DIE YOU FUCKERS!" He shouted from the top of his lungs and with a mischievous smirk, he began to shoot the pursuesers with light speed.

Taehyung was sitting on the sheet on one knee and his other leg supporting his balance as he shoot the enemies managing to put some cars in fires. But his sitting position made his round butt perked up more and his whole features screamed hot. So this time it was Jungkook's turn to curse and forced himself to keep his eyes on the road.

It's a good thing that they already out of the city as Jungkook drove the car more into the jungle side but to their surprise, the enemies cars keep coming no matter how much they managed to destroy them.

Jungkook managed to avoid most of the attacks as Taehyung took down some cars and bikers but at one point, chasers also managed to give the best attack to Taekook as they pierced a tier in Jin's car and because of the high speed, the pink Lamborghini flew across the empty road and dumped on the ground making it roll a few steps and lastly, it stopped upside down with Taehyung and Jungkook inside of it.

The attackers stopped near the broken car and stepped down from their vehicles. But still, their weapons kept steady in their hands.

"Hurry up! Go check it. We need the key alive" a man ordered at his men so two male reached towards the car slowly and tried to check inside of it. But even before they could register what's happening, the car's doors flew to their faces in a flash, knocking out both male on the ground as Taehyung and Jungkook stepped out of the car with rifles on their shoulders and immediately, aiming them at the attackers. Taehyung still had Jin's pink sniper rifle while Jungkook held another black rifle as they stood in front of those people without any fear. Their whole body decorated with their own blood, dirt and ripped patches because of the accident but they lucky enough to only have minor injuries. And Jungkook's red burning eyes covered with his long black bangs while Taehyung's eyes were half-covered with his curly black bangs. Even though they were hurt they still held the killer aura as some men automatically took a step back when they stood In front of them like Devils from hell.

"Wait! They don't have the key! The key is not here damn it!" Suddenly, the earlier man screamed angrily and Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other confusedly at that. What they are talking about? A key? But_ wait_. both males eyes widened slightly after the realisation about what they may be meant by that. They didn't follow Jungkook, they followed Jin's car. probably thinking that Jin was the one who drove it. So are they aiming at Jin? but why?

Whatever. This is not the time to think about it because they need to find a way to escape from this mess. Because they are not stupid to fight with those men all alone thinking this is some kind of movie.

So, with a gunshot from enemies, they began to shoot back merely dodging those bullets while hiding behind Jin's car. Even though the attackers came here for Jin, they won't let them go knowing that they managed to cage the Black Rose mafia boss so, they shot at the two male without any mercy because they know what kind of person Jk is.

"Jungkook! We can't hold it any longer! We need to hurry up!" Taehyung screamed at Jk because of the bangs of the guns. He was firing nonstop and the same goes for Jk too.

After blasting another car with a few attackers, Jk's Eagle eyes scanned around the area and saw an enemy's bike parked on the left side of the road in a near distance. Without a word, Jk motioned Taehyung to look at it and instantly, the older understood what he meant by that and smirked.

"Going to take a crazy move?" Taehyung asked and Jk replied with the same psycho smirk as Taehyung and with a nod at each other, they stood from the place where they tried to cover themselves and loaded their guns once again.

And without giving a shit about the rains of bullets, they become human matching guns as they walked to the bike firing back the same rain of shots as enemies.

When they got near to the bike, Taehyung got a shot at his right arm near the shoulder blade but he didn't even flinch as he kept his guard up. And the bullet got out piercing through his hand so it won't be any more trouble after.

As soon as they managed to jump on the bike, they didn't waste any time as they drove from there in a flash. And if you think enemies gonna give up, then you are wrong. Because people should never give up on their dreams, right?

Jungkook drove as fast as the bike could and Taehyung kept trying to make pursuesers slow down. But he couldn't do it properly because he was sitting on the bike back facing them and the speed didn't let him keep his balance so without thinking farther, Taehyung stood from the sheet and spin his leg to the front and like having telepathy, Jk automatically removed his one hand from the handle and let the older sit on the tank. And as soon as Taehyung settled in front of Jk, he wrapped his legs around Jk's waist and with another loading, he took his aim and began to shoot.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook didn't have time to think about anything or more like they didn't want to think about anything. They just felt right and both hearts beat like they are protected. Just beating like they are already in a safe place and not like a feeling that you should feel when you are in a critical situation like they are in now. And I don't know how to describe that feeling in one word. Weird? Crazy? I really don't have any idea but whatever it is, it's so beautiful.

After more than thirty minutes of crazy riding, they finally managed to avoid the chasers and they currently in an unknown small city hiding behind an abandoned building. It was so dark so no one could see them as they sat there silently to take a breath to relieve their exhaustion.

After a few minutes, both males looked at each other still huffing soundly and only moonlight was there to see through. This time, no one felt uneasy or anything like that being together as they kept staring at each other and slowly, a smile crept on Taehyung face and soon after Jungkook returned the gesture too making both males laugh out loud with joy.

They laughed and laughed till they got tired again but they didn't care. Strange enough, They didn't act like someone who just had a death fight with another one. Instead, they found it fun, joyful and entertaining.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who still laughing and slowly his laugh turn in to a small smile after seeing the younger's toothy smile. This was the first time he saw Jungkook laughing like this and for Jungkook, this was the first time he laughed after damn eleven years.

Taehyung felt his heart doing weird flips as he drowning into Jungkook's giggles. This time he didn't need to look at Jungkook's eyes to find his feelings. Because, the Jungkook who sitting in front of him now was not the mafia leader that everyone fear of. He was that twenty years old young man who hid himself behind his cold facade for this long and his cold dark eyes already had vanished replacing big sparkling doe eyes. His aura screaming the innocent youth boy instead of his usual killer one. And Taehyung know, he finally found the real Jungkook he searched in younger's eyes. Not a fake. The real one.

"Bunny?" Taehyung softly muttered and Jungkook looked at him confusedly still having a small smile lingering on his face.

"Hm?"

"Your laugh. You look like a bunny when you laugh." Taehyung said with glitters in his eyes but hearing his words, Jungkook's smile slowly dropped. But his eyes never dimmed.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he continued to stare at Taehyung with an unknown deep feeling. He didn't notice he was laughing till Taehyung mentioned it after. He never felt this much good since for a long time. This is so refreshing and more than that he felt his heart beating without any heaviness for the first time. In simple words, he felt at ease.

And fortunately, he knows what is the reason behind all of this as he stared at the older who still looking at him softly sending so much pleasure to his body. At first, he was scared but now, he isn't. He already knows what's this strange feeling he feels when he with his so-called ugly doctor. And he doesn't want to deny it this time or try to run away from it because finally, he is ready to accept it. He is ready to accept the victory of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,

I'm so sorry for being late and please forgive me for my mistakes because I wrote this in hurry. And,

Please tell me if I did something wrong or don't hesitate to give me some advice if you think I'm not doing well...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
6.1K 418 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
19.7K 907 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...
48.3K 1.9K 53
γ€ŠTaekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...