Your Highness (Lesbian Story)

By BrownieStyles23

"Excuse me, Are you Cameron Peters ?" The girl asked me. I nodded. Then, Both guards grabbed my arm gently an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 10

23K 684 146
By BrownieStyles23

"Call me when you have arrived. Okay ?" Olivia reminded me. I chuckled and nodded.

"I will, I promise. I love you." I kissed her with passion.

"I love you too." Olivia said when we broke the kiss.

"Come on, We're not going on a war. We'll be back tomorrow." Carter whined. I need to go back to the palace. Dad need to tell me something really important.

We waved and walked back. We were talking about something but I stopped when I saw a small skate shop just around the corner.

I ran there without caring about Carter.

"Cam! Oii! Don't leave me." Carter shouted while running behind me. I stopped in front of the shop.

Luckily, the door got the sign 'OPEN' sticker on it. I opened the glass door slowly and walked inside.

"Woah.." Carter and I both said in unison.

The store looks so much bigger in the inside. Actually, It's so big, I can't see the where the end of the store is. There is skateboard decks hanging in the wall. All kind of boards are here.

"May I help you ?" A male voice asked from behind us. I turned and saw a tall teenage boy with a turquoise hair. I look at Carter, he is still looking at the store in wonder. I nudged him. He look at me confused.

He turned and froze. The boy froze too.

"H-Hi. I'm Carter Williams." He extended his hand.

"Faricque Moarts." He shook Carter's hand. They smiled shyly at each other. (This is how to pronounce Faricque's name [ Far-eeq ] )

"This is Cameron Peters, My best friend." Carter said and puts his hand on my shoulder. Faricque extended his hand for me to shake.

I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm looking for Penny Boards. Do you sell them ?" I asked and shrugged Carter's hand off my shoulder. Faricque smiled and nodded. He motioned us to follow him. We walked through the store.

This is my heaven.

He stopped and points to the cupboard full of colorful Penny Boards. I squealed and ran to it. I picked up a grey, a glow in the dark and a black Penny Board.

"Let's go and pay." I said happily. It seems like they both didn't heard it. Both of the are staring at each other.

I coughed and they jumped.

"Come on, Let's pay." I said trying to get angry. Carter picked a red Penny Board.

After a few minutes of paying and staring, We finally skate back home.

"He's so damn cute, Cam. I think I'm in love." Carter jumped on the bed and sighed dreamily.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go and talk with Dad." I said and left Carter alone in the bedroom. I walked in Dad's office.

"Cameron." Dad said in a happy voice. I look up and saw Polly, Irene and Dad.

"Hi Dad and girls." They nodded their heads.

"Cam, We got something to tell you." Irene said and she stood from the couch.

"I'm a freaking werewolf." Polly said in a too excited voice.

My eyes widened.

________

Right now, I'm staring at a white bigass wolf. Which surprisingly is Polly.

Her wolf is really beautiful.

I walk to Polly and touched her fur. It's so soft. I hugged it. I scratched behind her ear and got a purr out of Polly. I chuckled and scratch her belly. Polly froze and rolled on the floor.

I kept scratching her belly and Polly howl. She stood and shift back to human. It's a good thing she got her Nike sports bra and shorts on.

Carter is still dreaming about Faricque.

"My back hurts from shifting and shits." Polly groaned. Irene picked her up and walk to my bedroom. I took my grey Penny Board and runs out of the palace. I'm gonna go for a skate.

I wonder if there is a skate park around here.

I stopped at the guard house.

"GERO !!!" I shouted. All the guard ran out of the guard house and look around frantically.

Gero ran out of the guard house while buttoning his guard suit.

"Your Highness! Is there a problem ?!" Gero asked worriedly. I smiled and shook my head.

"Do you know of there is any skate park around here ?" I asked cheekily. Gero sighed and smiled. He puts his finger on his chin. Thinking.

Realization hits his face.

"There is one. Near the lake. Next to the bakery shop." Gero said and gave me a map. "This is a map of the kingdom, Your Highness."

I nodded and thanked him.

I put my Penny on the road and skate till I arrived at the lake. It's peaceful here. I can see the skate park and quickly skate there.

Nobody's here. That's wierd. Usually, at these kind of time the teens will be skating. I skate around here and did some tricks. I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Cameron !" I turned around and saw Faricque skating towards me. He stopped in front of me.

"I didn't know you could skate too." Faricque said out of breath. I smiled and nodded.

"Why is there nobody here ?" I asked while looking around.

He shrugged.

"Nobody here knows how to skate. Everybody kept calling me freak because I can skate." Faricque pauses "It's like skating is very odd and wierd."

I made a shocked face.

"In my world, everyone skates." I said happily. He smiled.

"Teach me some tricks and I'll teach you some." He said and wears his helmet. I forgot to buy a helmet.

It's like Faricque can read my mind, He gave me a helmet. I smiled and thanked him. We skate together and did tricks together. The skate park is full of people watching us. Half of them are jealous of us and start calling names.

'Freak !!!'

'He's just showing off !!'

'Look! There's another freak!!'

The crowds can't see my face because of this helmet. Some people are recording us. Somebody threw a can of Pepsi towards Faricque. Faricque fell and his elbow is bleeding.

I stopped and ran to him.

'Look ! His freaky girlfriend is helping'

I stood up and took my helmet off. The crowds gasps.

"Who threw the can ?!?" I shouted and the park went quiet.

"I said, Who threw the FUCKING can ?!?" I shouted once again. Somebody said the name "Vector" quietly but I still could hear it. I'm a vampire. Of course I can.

"Vector" I said. The crowds gasp. "Come out now." I command.

A red haired boy came out from the crowd. He looks 15. He walk fearfully towards me.

"What's going on ?" I turned and saw Carter, Irene and Polly walking towards me. Carter look at the floor and saw Faricque laying there with his bleeding elbow.

Carter looks angry.

"WHO DID THIS ?!?!" Carter shouts. I grabbed Vector's arm.

"This boy. Me and Faricque are skating and this boy threw a Pepsi can towards Faricque. And he fell." I said and point to the Pepsi can that is lying on the floor.

Carter walks angrily towards Vector.

"You're coming with me. Kid." Carter hissed. Vector shook with fear.

"Leave him, Carter." We all turned to look at Faricque in disbelief.

"He's just a kid." Faricque said tries to stand up. Carter ran to him and helped him.

"Cam ?" I turned to the familiar voice.

"Liv" I said and walk to her. She smiled and hug me tight. I kissed her.

"Hi love." I said as she giggles "What are you doing here ?"

"We were grocery shopping. And, the park looks crowded so we came here to check out." Olivia replied. I nodded and kiss her forehead.

"Cameron, You can go. I need to take Faricque to his store." Carter said and picked Faricque up. I nodded and walk to the girl's house with Liv by my side.

"Can you come home with me, Cam ?" Liv asked with her cute and small voice. I nodded and kissed Liv's temple.

We walked with my hand on Liv's small back. She's resting herself on my side.

"You tired, Love ?" I asked and she nodded yawning. I gave the girls Liv's paper bag and picked Liv in a bride style. She giggles and snuggle into me.

Sam opened the gates and held it for us to get in first. I thanked her and walked straight to Liv's bedroom.

I gently laid her on the bed and sit next to her sleeping figure.

"Cam.." I turned and saw Liv sitting up.

"Hey, love." She smiled and pecked my lips. "Aren't you tired ?"

Liv shook her head. She stood and walk to the bathroom. I dropped my body on the bed and closes my eyes, hoping the darkness would take me away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.6K 27
It had always been just Nyx and her mother. Growing up poor in a small cottage on the hillside meant there wasn't much to do for most of her life. Ei...
3.3K 141 35
Bella Kiyosuki knew that she had died from an accident, yet when she opened her eyes, it's as if she was in another dimension. Little did she know th...
227K 10.3K 26
We have all heard the fairy tales of the princess being locked away in a tower and can only be saved by her one true love. But what if her knight in...
360K 13.4K 16
Dawn Knight is your regular 21 year old with an attitude to kill. She feels nobody has ever wanted her around except for her best friend Amber. She h...