A change in heart~Book 1

By Book_worm2029

"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcr... More

Intro
Meet Kiara
Meet Arabella
Our letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts
The sorting
First day
The three headed dog
Poor Hermione
Quidditch time!
That thing has a name!
Hangout
Christmas 🎄
The mirror
We found him
Norbert
"Saturday yay!"
We have a plan
Through the trap door we go
Sorcerer's Stone
Bella's worry
Goodbye, for now
Epilogue
The end - part 1

The Feast

2 1 0
By Book_worm2029

Harry's POV:
It was about 7:30 when I woke up from my nap, Thankfully Madam Pomfrey cleared me from the hospital just in enough time for the feast. I grabbed my glasses and stood up from my hospital bed, ready to leave. Then I remembered...Kiara. I thought it would be nice to see her since I still felt a bit guilty about her accident. When I walked to her hospital bed she wasn't there. Where is she? I then saw Madam Pomfrey and thought I should ask her. She told me that Kiara was released earlier from the hospital which made me sign in relief. I quickly thanked Madam Pomfrey for her help and ran towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Caput Draconis." I said, the portrait then swung open allowing me to step inside

When I entered the common room it was peaceful and quiet, not loud and busy like usual. There were only about five people in here, I'm guessing everyone went to the feast early. I looked towards the couch to see my brown bushy haired friend, along with my redhead friend and my wavy dark brown haired friend as well. Even though I could only see the backs of their heads I instantly knew it was them. I walked towards them and leaned against the couch.

"Doing alright Ron?" I asked

"Alright...you?"

"Fine...Hermione?"

"Never better!"

"Kiara, how are you?"

"Spectacular."

Thank Merlin Ron and Kiara are fine, I'm glad they're safe. I was a bit surprised that they didn't hate me for dragging them into this. I really do have the best of friends! I sat down on the arm chair next to Hermione while Kiara and Ron sat on the couch, Kiara's head on Ron's shoulder. She looked tired even though she practically slept the whole day, I hope she really is spectacular. We all started talking about how we managed to pull it off, defeating Quirrell. I told them everything that happened including Kiara until we got to the part of her accident. Since she found it hard to continue, I helped her finish.

"Guys the feast is about to start!" Hermione exclaimed as she rushed to her feet

"Why go if Slytherin gets all the praise?" Ron asked even though it sounded more like a statement.

"Ronald don't be a sore loser." Hermione said

We all walked out of the common room heading towards the goodbye feast.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

I was seated at the Gryffindor table waiting for the feast to begin. After what felt like an hours Mcgonagall clinked her cup with a spoon for our attention. Dumbledore then rose and cleared his throat.

"Let the feast...begin." He announced

Just like the beginning of the year all the tables filled with food. Ron didn't waste any time digging in. I piled all sorts of things on my plate but I noticed something rather odd.

"Kiara why aren't you eating?" I asked

Ron and Hermione stopped eating and payed close attention to the topic of conversation.

"Um I'm not that hungry." She said

"Pfft you not hungry, that's hilarious. Good one Kia." Ron laughed

Kiara just sat there not laughing, I guess it wasn't a joke.

"I told you Ronald I'm not hungry!" She spat

"Alright I heard but food will definitely make you less cranky." Ron snapped back

We all turned our attention back to our meal. I was about to shove a peace of chicken in my mouth when Hermione spoke up.

"So what will you all be doing this summer?"

"Nothing much just hanging out at home and playing quidditch with Ginny, Fred, and George. Also having to be the main target for the twins prank. Thankfully their friend lives near so they would spend their time with him. So yeah nothing much." Ron said

"Friend? The twins actually managed to keep one?" Kiara asked while laughing a bit

"Yeah do you remember Cedric from Hufflepuff. You and Bella met him at Diagon Alley." Ron explained

"Oh pretty boy or as I like to call him Golden boy?" Kiara said

"Yeah he's real cool."

"More like real big ego! The kid doesn't have one flaw, it's infuriating! All the girls swoon over his looks and everyone wants to be friends with him.  It's a bit annoying really, how perfect he is...it sickens me. Bella thinks the full on opposite, of course she fell for his charm, ugh it's disgusting." Kiara complained

"Wow Kiara I didn't know you hated the bloke so much." Ron said in disbelief

"Well back to the topic, Harry what are your plans for the summer?" Hermione asked

"Being in misery at the Dursley's house." I responded. I really don't want to go back there!

"I'm sorry Harry, it isn't fair on you." Kiara says as she put an arm on my shoulder reassuring me

"Doesn't matter, how about you Hermione?" I asked

"Me and my mum are visiting Hawaii while my dad stays back because of work." She replied with the biggest smile

"Sounds fun I've heard of Hawaii and it sounds breathtaking." Kiara added

"Well how about you, what are your plans Kia?" Ron asked

"You know Ron, the usual. Hanging with Bella and Remus playing chess and board games all day. Me cooking dinner and Bella in charge of dessert. Then I'm coming with Bella to your place Ron three weeks before school starts back up again."

"Yeah I'm excited for you and Bella to come, at least I'll have company I enjoy."

"Hey what about Ginny, she absolutely adores you you're her big brother. I also can't wait for her to come next year." Kiara said

"Yeah she's excited, I hopes she enjoys next year." Ron added

We all continued to talk when Dumbledore stood up and cleared his throat again.

"Another year gone, and now the house cup needs awarding. In fourth place...Gryffindor with three hundred and twelve points. In third place...three hundred and fifty two points. In second place...Ravenclaw with four hundred and twenty six points. And in first place with four hundred and seventy two points, Slytherin house!"

The Slytherins cheered and smiled, Malfoy sending us mocking looks. I'm pretty upset that Slytherin won and we came in last place, mostly because it was our fault we lost. Hermione didn't bother to clap nor did Ron and Kiara. 

"Yes excellent job Slytherin however I have a few more points to give out due to recent events."
"First to Hermione Jean Granger, for cool use of intellect when others were in danger...40 points"

We all cheered for my bushy haired best friend.

"Second to mister Ronald Bilius Weasley, for the greatest chess game that Hogwarts has seen in years...40 points."

Ron smiled proudly as we all gave him pats on the back and congratulated him.

"Third to miss Kiara Vixen Lupin, for her fierce bravery and loyalty to stick up for the one's she loves...40 points"

Kiara sat there shocked as we all cheered for her and telling her good job. What was new to me was her middle name, Vixen? That's unique.

"And to mister Harry James Potter, for pure love and his outstanding courage...I award him 40 points."

Everyone cheered for me and patted me on the back, I can't believe I got points!

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione whisper shouts to us

"Now finally it take a lot of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal to stand up to your friends...I award Neville Longbottom with 10 points." Dumbledore announced.

We all cheered for our friend and we cheered at the fact that we passed up Slytherin!

"Assuming I'm correct there needs to be a change in decoration." Dumbledore said as he lifted his hands and clapped them.

The banners that were once green and Slytherin were now vibrant red representing Gryffindor!

"Gryffindor wins the house cup!"

We all screamed and shouted out of joy that we had won, even other houses joined besides Slytherin. I even heard Hagrid shout "YES!" which brought a smile to my face. Every student took off there hats and threw them in the air, including me. The hats soared through the air as we cheered for our victory.

"WE WON HARRY!" Kiara shouted as she gave me a hug

When the feast ended we all went up to our dorms to pack for the next day. Sadly this is my last night at Hogwarts until next school year. I finished packing and went to sleep saying good night to Ron as I did. This year was my absolute favorite year of my life, I'm so glad I found my home!

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

(A/N: Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed that chapter, sorry it was so short. Just a quick explanation Kiara's middle name is Vixen because of her mom, you'll find out it's true meaning later on in the books. Sorry I ain't no spoiler, love y'all thanks for reading.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
446K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
234K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...
11.8K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...