š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

thirteen

1.2K 53 7
By -goldengubler

*TW MENTIONS OF RAPE*

School ended, and Vittoria met her brothers back at their car.

The parking lot was quickly clearing out, but there were a few people who chose to stay.

Vincenzo came running a few minutes later, looking sloppy with multiple comic books toppling out of his black backpack.

He panted as he held up a single finger, indicating he wanted them to wait to ask questions "The things I saw under those bleachers in the last five minutes was something no sixteen year old should ever have to witness." He panted before entering the car.

Matteo and Ciro snickered as they opened their doors and Donovan cackled, obviously having the same experience before.

Vittoria opened her car door and sat down on the leather seats inside.

She buckled up her seatbelt and rested her head against the cool leather.

Donovan tried making conversation but her response was always short.

He frowned at this, but continued driving.

He noticed things about her.
Sure she was nice and helpful when needed, but every now and then she'd get this spaced out look in her eyes as if she was watching the world burn right. before her eyes.

She was distant. It was clear she didn't trust them as much as she trusted Vincenzo.

None of the brothers expected her to just be okay with her mother dying, and having it love with strangers.

She tried to make it seem like it was okay but in reality, she was fucking pissed.

She's reeling away.

Donovan pulled into the driveway of their home and furrowed his brows at the scene on the lawn.

His eyes grew wide as he stepped out of the car in a hurry, as all siblings became alert to what was happening.

Alessandro was beating the absolute shit out of Wesley while Kelsie sat on the doorstep with bruises littering her skin.

Vittoria saw red once she realized they weren't bruises. They were hickies.

Kelsie had a tear stained face and her hands were shaking. She hugged her arms to her body as she stared at her bare feet. Her lower half was covered by a towel and pieces of ripped rope laid on the ground trailing over to Alessandro.

Vittoria had seen this scene before.

In the AA multiple girls were taken to Wesley's room (per his request).

She could hear the screams and pleads from her room and Achilles always hugged her close to him as shivers racked her body.

He made a deal with Vittoria.
And he just fucking broke it.

Vittoria's self control flew out the window as she stepped out of the car.

It all happened in slow motion.

Vittoria practically ripped Alessandro off of Wesley and struck her fist into his already bloodied face.

Over and over again, never stopping.

The brothers gasped, never seeing Vittoria be so violent.

Tears gathered in her eyes as her knuckles splint open.

"You promised!" She yelled betrayed.

"There was going to be no more after me!" She screamed as Vincenzo dragged her up.

Wesley laid out on the ground as Vittoria was dragged off him.

The brothers stood in a shocked silence as Alessandro still silently fumed next to Kelsie who took comfort in his rigid body frame.

She got out of Vincenzo's grip and sent a swift kick to his ribs, that made Wesley groan.

She looped her hand through his hair and yanked hard making him hiss in discomfort.

"You've fucked me up for life Templeton." She said as tears stung at her eyes "But I refuse to let you drag another poor soul down into the depths of your cold heart." She spat with so much pent up rage that he flinched back.

She then leaned in closer and Wesley reeled back (although he didn't have much success since Vittoria had a vice grip in his hair).

"We both know she isn't dead." She said lowly so no one else could hear "So you better hope that she doesn't find you."

"You have generations on your sorry ass Templeton." She said as Wesley finally grasped the fact that he was living on limited time.

"And lucky for you the youngest generation has been taught to not wait or hesitate." She recited his words as fear flashed in his blue eyes.

"I'm telling you this one last time." She seethed
"You fuck with me or my family one more goddamn time and i'll take you out right then and there."

Both of them knew she'd do much more than that, much sooner.
But for now she'd let him believe he actually had a chance of survival.

"You're living on limited time Templeton. Enjoy it." And with that she sent one punch to his jaw making him instantly slump in her arms.

She brushed past all the brothers whom had their jaws wide open and helped Kelsie to the door as she limped with the towel barley covering her lower half.

Alessandro had been standing off to the side since he was still pissed and was scared of taking it out on Kelsie.

Being an genetic IED patient sucked.
Alessandro never knew when he'd snap on someone and he didn't want to snap on her.

You would think he'd be able to at least control his temper around Kelsie but the anger always resurfaced out of the blue so it was safer to stay away until he was completely calm.

Vittoria marched up the stairs with a shaking Kelsie in her soft grip.

She opened the medical case in her cabinet as Vincenzo made his appearance.

He held Kelsie's hand as Vittoria wiped the blood off of her bleeding lip.

"How'd this happen, Kels?" She softly asked as she cleaned her wounds.

"Me a-and Alessandro were watching tv u-until the d-door slammed o-open and W-Wesley walked in with r-rope." She stuttered.

"I-It was locked I don't k-know how h-he got in." She whispered.

Vittoria swallowed as she remembered that night.

"He t-tied Alessandro up, a-and started to t-touch me." She cried silently as Vincenzo squeezed her hand.

"W-Wesley made him watch and Alessandro was three s-seconds away from breaking the damn r-rope with his bare arms." She said sadly.

"H-He" She paused as she choked up with tears in her brown eyes.

"P-Pulled down my p-pants and" She gulped
"S-Started to r-rape me, and Alessandro quite literally b-broke the ropes." She shivered.

"He chased Wesley out the house and started to beat him up. That's when you guys got here."She ended with a more stable voice.

Vittoria let out a shaky breath and started to talk
"I've b-been told you'll feel better a-after you talk to someone who's been through the same thing." She admitted.

Kelsie nodded "I think I'd feel a little better. I fell really fucking alone right now." She said.

"Y-You can talk to me." Vittoria said making Kelsie look at her in sadness.

"Y-You've been . . ?" Kelsie trailed off.
Vittoria just nodded.
"Thirteen times." Vittoria told her as sobs started to build in her throat.

That was all it took. Kelsie leaned forward and sobbed painfully into Vittoria's shoulder as Vincenzo gulped hard, remembering his sister in this state a few years ago.

Vincenzo comforted the emotional girls as best he could before letting them have their space.

For the next few hours the house was divided.

Alessandro took the liberty of staring at a wall for the rest of the night, while Kelsie was practically attached to Vittoria.

Vincenzo was silent as he reminisced painfully.

The rest of the brothers were to shocked to do or say anything.

Firstly Kelsie was raped inside their own home (that was practically her home as well) and Vittoria beat the living shit out of a grown man.

She had so much force and power into her punches that that Ciro flinched.
And he was the fighter of the family.

Alessandro already fucked him up, but Vittoria finished the job.
And she did it well.

Every punch was harder than the last and she didn't show any signs of letting up until she started to speak to him.

Wesley was now tied up in a warehouse down town.

Although the Ricci's weren't the only ones who had a bone to pick with him.

Wesley was going to be in for a ride when he finally realizes that there was indeed three generations of three different families out for his blood.

To put it simply . . . Wesley Templeton was fucked.

————————————————————————
If you ever want to report a sexual assault or rape, please call this number!!
800-656-4673
you are not alone.
my pm's are always open to anyone who needs to talk.
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 549 18
"š‚šØš« š¦šžš®š¦ š¬šžš¦š©šžš« š”ššš›š®š¢š¬š­š¢, š¦š¢šš š›šžš„š„šš." "š–š”ššš­ š„ššš§š š®ššš šž š¢š¬ š­š”ššš­?" "š‹ššš­š¢š§." "š–šžš„š„ š°š”ššš­ šš¢ļæ½...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
22.1K 462 29
Arranged marriage, sworn enemies and a secret that could change the paths of their lives forever. What could possibly go wrong?
326 44 16
š‘Ø š’ˆš’Šš’“š’ š’˜š’‰š’ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’Šš’š’•š’ š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’‡š’‚š’Žš’Šš’š’š, š’•š’‰š’† š‘°š’•š’‚š’š’Šš’‚š’ š‘“š’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’–š’š’Šš’’š’–š’†. š‘ŗš’‰š’† š’‰š’‚š’…...