๐„๐๐“๐€๐๐†๐‹๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“ || a...

By chrolloslittlewh0r3

โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

-Prologue-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-Extra 1-
-Extra 2-
-Extra 3-

-4-

10.9K 345 181
By chrolloslittlewh0r3

It's now Sunday morning. You wake up and check the time. 5:03 AM. It was still dark out although the sun was starting to rise. You turn to face the other side and were greeted by an empty bed. "Where is he? Did he already go home?", you thought.

You stood up almost losing your balance. It had been a while since you had sex so your body was completely sore. Your stomach still felt tight, your back ached, and your legs could barely stay up on their own. You heard the door downstairs close so you thought it was Akaashi leaving. You felt a bit disappointed to see that he was trying to leave before you woke up. You started drowning in your thoughts, but that was interrupted by the sound of something falling in your bathroom. You turned around and there stood Akaashi. He has just finished showering. His messy black hair was soaked. You'd seen him naked before, but you couldn't help but be in awe. He was fit. He was ripped. Not like scary bodybuilder ripped. He had a slim, muscular build.

You watched as droplets of water ran down his chest.

I've never wanted to be water so bad in my life.

Your eyes trailed down to his v-line, but you were snapped out of thought by:

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

You looked up at him and didn't say anything because you were sure that if you did, you'd sound like a complete idiot. He chuckled.

"You're staring."

"I thought you left."

"What, you weren't planning on waking up to me?"

"Not really, no", you shrug.

"How's your back?"

This cocky bastard...

"It hurts like a bitch. You definitely know how to please a woman."

"I know." He smirked

Like I said, this cocky bastard.

He walked over to you and bent forward giving you a quick kiss on the forehead and stroking your cheek with his thumb.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

"Is that my towel?"

"Yeah. It's a bit small for me though."

Trust me, I've noticed.

So who's downstairs?... Oh shit, my mom!...Not that she cares about what or who I'm doing.

Still, you didn't want her to catch you with Akaashi.

"Stay up here", you instructed.

"Feisty."

You rolled your eyes and went downstairs to see your mother in the kitchen.

"Good morning love", she said.

One minute she's yelling at you, and the next she's talking to you like everything's okay.

"Hi mom."

She walked over to the table where you and Akaashi sat and did "work" yesterday.

"Is this yours? Do you have a friend over?", she asked picking up Akaashi's sweater.

You didn't know what to say. "No, it's mine", you replied taking the sweater from her hand.

She looked at you a while longer before walking away. You go back up to your room.

Akaashi was putting on his pants.

"You're leaving already? It's still early", you pouted.

You sat at the edge of your bed.

"I know but I'm usually up at this time anyway. My mom's probably wondering where I am."

Without another word you just watched him. He felt your eyes on him and walked over. He kissed your forehead and said, "Keep the shirt, it looks good on you."

He picked up his sweater next to you and put it on.

"Walk me out?"

"Okay, but stay behind me and wait until I tell you. I don't want my mom to see you."

-

You stood in front of the door while Akaashi stood in front of you. "I'll see you at school, okay?"

He gave you a quick peck on your lips, one which you were not expecting. Your eyes widened, and you felt fuzzy inside.

"Okay." That was all you said.

You leaned on the doorframe, crossing your arms as you watched Akaashi walk back to his car. He gave you a wave before taking off. You gave him a gentle smile. You walk back into the house and lock the door. You stood there just thinking about everything that happened within the last twelve hours. You actually slept with Akaashi. Your brain was now starting to process everything properly.

He actually stayed the night too.

You were interrupted by your mother's voice.

"Was that your boyfriend?"

You jumped, not hearing her enter the room.

"What are you talking about?"

Oh shit. She saw him?

There was no point in lying since you'd already been caught. But you did anyway, despite being a terrible liar.

Your mind instantly went back to last night. The way Akaashi kissed, touched, and pleased you. You folded your arms let out a small chortle while looking down.

"I don't get why you don't talk to me about these things. I'm your mother."

Is this woman serious? She hasn't been much of a mother to me since my dad died, almost four years ago.

"I'm not doing this", you say walking away.

You head back upstairs. Since you were already up, you thought you might as well start your day. Your Sundays mostly consisted of you staying in all day binge-watching shows and movies.

You took a shower at around 1 PM. As you were drying your body, your phone starts to ring. It was Suzumeda.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, hey."

"Kaori-chan, hey. What's up?

"Nothing really. How were you and Akaashi?"

She knows?

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You and him worked on the project yesterday, right? How was it?", she asked.

Oh that.... thank God. That's a relief.

"Oh right. We actually weren't able to get any work done. We couldn't even agree on anything at all."

She laughed.

"Let me guess, you were being difficult. You really don't know how to act naturally when you like someone."

"Haha, very funny. Did you call just to make fun of me?"

"Maybe."

"Honestly, I don't I can work with him without doing something I'd regret."

Not that I regretted a thing that happened last night.

"I believe you. Well, I'm out with my family right now so I can't talk for long.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

"See you." She hung up the phone.

Just as you set your phone down, it started ringing again. "Who is it this time?", you thought.

"Akaashi wants to facetime? Shit, why?"

Not that I'm complaining. I guess all it took was one night with him for him to actually notice me.

Not wanting to look desperate, you let the phone ring a bit before picking it up.

"It's like you were just waiting for me to call." Akaashi licked his lips.

You scoff. "Don't flatter yourself."

"I kinda wanna come back over."

When did we even get like this?

"Oh really? Why don't you?", you asked seductively.

"You mean that?"

"No."

Yes.

You noticed he was sitting in his car.

"Where you heading?", you ask him.

"I'm meeting up with a few guys on the team."

"You know you shouldn't be using the phone while you're driving right?"

"There's traffic on the road so I'll be fine. Why, you worried about me?"

"As if."

There was silence for a few seconds before he said:

"I wanna see you again."

"We're gonna have to see each other. We're partners.
For the project I mean."

"You know that's not what I meant."

You had no idea how to respond to that.

"The traffic's starting to clear up. I'll call you later."

He hung up.

Okay. Lemme get this straight. Akaashi, the guy I've been crushing on although we've never had an actual conversation, figures out I like him. We end up sleeping together, and now he calls me saying he wants to do it again. I love my life.

"Would doing it again really be such a bad idea?"

🤍AUTHOR'S NOTE🤍
Sorry about any errors.
Make sure you hoes vote🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.1K 34
ready to enter the court? ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† l/n y/n is a volleyball. life is a jump float serve. a story in which a model gets all of japan to fall...
92.9K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurl๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชaka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...
286K 6.1K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
111K 3.5K 39
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...