Disloyal

By juanfletcher_1002

Ethan McKinley loves his woman, and will do anything in his power to make her happy. She is everything he has... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Ethan
Chapter 2: Story
Chapter 3: Ethan
Chapter 4: Ethan
Chapter 5: Story
Chapter 6: Ethan
Chapter 8: Story
Chapter 9: Ethan
Chapter 10: Ethan
Chapter 11: Story
Chapter 12: Ethan
Chapter 13: Story
Chapter 14: Ethan
Chapter 15: Ethan
Chapter 16: Story
Chapter 17: Ethan
Chapter 18: Ethan
Chapter 19: Story
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Ethan
Chapter 22: Story
Chapter 23: Ethan
Chapter 24: Story
Chapter 25: Ethan
Chapter 26: Story
Chapter 27: Ethan
Chapter 28: Story
Chapter 29: Ethan
Epilogue: Ethan

Chapter 7: Ethan

3.3K 178 88
By juanfletcher_1002

"Ethan I love you," Juniper yells as I pump in and out of her. She's clawing at my back with her legs tight around my waist. I stare at her - careful not to shut my eyes because if I close them she's there - watching me. Needing me. I lean in and kiss her, swallowing down one of her exaggerated screams.

Feeling my balls tighten, I pump my hips a few more times before cumming. I brace myself on my forearms to hold myself up as I slide out of her. Standing I walk to the bathroom; pulling off the condom and flushing it. Grabbing my toothbrush, I start brushing my teeth.

It's been three weeks and I haven't talked to or seen Cam or Story. He texted me that she and he were flying to Mexico last week, but I didn't respond. I need to get over her and I can't do that without distance. "Let her go," I whisper around a mouth full of toothpaste before spitting and rinsing out my mouth.

Stepping in the shower I turn the water on. It's cold when it first comes out but I need it. I have been feeling unfulfilled lately. I can't get deeper enough in Juniper to quince the burning desire. I let the water run down my face as I try to clear all my thoughts of her.

The other day I went and cut my hair off. I also started letting my beard grow in. I've been trying to look more normal, maybe then I will feel more normal, but so far it's not working. Juniper hates the beard but likes the cut.

When I step out of the shower Juniper is still laying in the bed. She looks crossed and I have a feeling whatever is on her mind will mean changes for me.

"Ethan, when are we getting married? We've been together for two years now?"

"Is there a time limit?"

"We are almost thirty Ethan. We can't put this off much longer. I want kids." She twists up her mouth. "So yes we are on a time limit."

Reaching in my drawer, I pull out my underwear and slide them on. I walk into our closet and grab jeans and a tank.

"So you're not going to answer me?"

"I'm not sure you want to hear my answer."

She frowns sitting up in the bed. She has the sheet pulled up over her. "What is your answer?"

Blowing out a breath I stop and stare into her brown eyes. "I'm not ready. I don't even feel like myself anymore."

Her face turns red. I knew she would get mad, that's why I didn't want to talk about this.

"I don't understand. We've been together for two years; lived together for a year. My parents got married six months after they met. We love each other so I don't understand why you're not ready. How long should we wait?"

"I don't know," I answer, rubbing my hand over my mouth. Why does she do this? Why can't we just be us?

"Ethan, don't you want to have children?"

Running my hand over my head I sigh. "Yes," I say.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get married now and start working on our family. Well - after we get a house, but I'm ready...Plus both of your brothers have children."

Feeling a little anger bubble up I take a calming breath. "Why can't you ever consider how I feel?" I say through gritted teeth. "I'm not fucking ready. Not for marriage or children."

She gasps at my tone and words.

"Is it her? Are you waiting for her?"

After that night and that kiss. Juniper has been constantly asking if I have feelings for Story, she won't let that kiss go. If I say I'm not hungry it has to be because of Story.

"Do you hear yourself? I'm here with you and you keep throwing a meaningless kiss back in my face, but you sit here and think we should be married. Why would I want to marry someone who doesn't trust me?" I say.

She jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom and slams the door. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I breathe out a frustrated breath. I finish getting dressed and head to the shop.

💔

Today is slow, so everyone is gone except for Tia and Pat. I'm sitting back in my office playing over my words with Juniper. I said I was going to do everything to save our relationship so why not give her this? Why can't I just marry her?

Standing up I walk over to my safe and pull out the small box from Tiffany's I bought over six months ago before I ever laid eyes on Story. I open it and look down at the two-carat vintage halo trapezoid diamond engagement ring.

"She'll love it." I hear behind me. Shutting the box I turn and face the person standing in the doorway of my office. "The girl told me to come on back." She's smiling but I can tell she's a little unsure. "I was thinking about you and came to see you."

I'm just standing in one spot forcing my legs not to go to her. She looks down and then back up. "Cam and Leslie went to LA. It's been raining and the director had a great idea to use real rain in his scenes." She grins. "So I am here alone. I didn't want to go to LA." She uses one finger, on one hand, to twist her fingers on the other hand. "Well, I see you're fine. I was a little lonely at Cam's. The maid doesn't like anyone so she never wants to talk to me. I tried to get Novel, my sister, to come and stay with me but she's in Spain."

She chuckles nervously. My eyes roam over her. She is wearing a fitted tube dress and flip-flops. She's a little darker, probably from going to the beach.

"Ok, I see you're busy, so I'll talk to you later." She turns and walks out of my office and I'm able to feel myself breathe again.

I turn and put the ring back in the safe. I rest my head against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing," I whisper quickly turning to run after her. I'm stopped short. She's standing right behind me.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Breaking, I take the one step that is separating us and grab her face and kiss her. I feel so many emotions when she wraps her arms around me. Lifting her I sit her on my desk and she wraps her legs around me.

"Ethan," she whispers my name and it's like butter to my soul. Just the sound of my name from her is like an aphrodisiac that unleashes this primal need to possess her.

I push up her dress and rub my hand between her legs. She's not wearing underwear. She's already wet for me. I hurry and undo my pants and push them down. I rub my already harden dick over her entrance before guiding myself in.

She moans and throws her head back. I start pumping in her hard. Pulling down the front of her dress I bend down sucking her nipple in my mouth.

"Ethan," she calls out. I thrust hard. I need this...need her.

Looking up at her, I watch her biting her lip. Her eyes have darkened with need. She should be mine. I can feel it in every part of me. I lean over and kiss her needing to taste her lips again.

"I missed you," I whisper.

"I missed you too."

Her words make me happy as I push her back. She lays on my desk as I grab both of her ankles and hold her legs up and out. Staring down I watch myself pump in and out of her. She is so wet and creamy; making me want to get a taste.

"Hold your legs up," I command. I reach out and pinch her nipple. Then I take my thumb and rub her clit in a circular motion.

She moans as her eyes roll around. I feel her walls starting to contract the same time my balls get tight. I start moving my hips faster and faster with each sharp stroke.

"I'm cumming," she whispers.

"Cumm for me baby."

When she starts to cumm her walls grip me so tight I can't hold off. I feel myself detonate and start flooding her walls, and it's so powerful I have to catch myself before I fall. I wonder again about birth control.

When we both get our breathing under control, I pull out and a gush of liquid drips down on my floor.

She sits up and giggles. I drop down in my chair, watching her fix her dress. She smiles when she notices I haven't fixed my clothes.

"Are you just gonna sit there like that?"

"I can't move."

She walks over and grabs my hands pulling me up. She pulls my boxers up over my wet penis and then my jeans.

"There."

"Thanks," I say, pulling her against me. I rest my chin on the top of her head. I can smell her hair. It smells like cocoa butter and something else maybe coconut. We stand like this for a minute wrapped up in each other's arms.

Knock knock

I look up and find Pat standing at the door to my tattoo room. His eyes are questioning before a slight smirk plays on his lips. Letting go of Story I walk over and open my office door.

"What's up?"

"Hey, there's a guy here wanting to get a neck tattoo. I'm tattooing someone right now and it's going to be at least an hour before I'm done."

"Where is Tia?"

"She left not even five minutes ago, said it was an emergency."

"Yea, I can do it. Tell him I will be up there in a minute."

Pat nods and shuts the door.

"I should be going."

"But I really want you to stay and hang out."

She smiles but shakes her head. "Nooo...I'll just be in the way. Cam gave me a list of places I should visit while I'm here. So I'm going to go to the wax museum first, even though I think they are kind of creepy."

I chuckle. "If you wait a while I can go with you."

"I would take that offer if you weren't busy, but I will be fine. Maybe the next place."

"Ok."

Her smile brightens as she leans up on her tiptoes and places a soft peck on my lips. She turns and walks out of my office.

💔

I've just locked up to leave for the night. When I get in my truck I remember Story is alone.

Sitting here in the dark, I contemplate if I should go to her. My phone rings, pulling me out of my thoughts. Sliding the device out of my front left pocket, I check the screen. It's Declan.

"Hello."

"Hey. What's up? I haven't talked to you in a while." I can hear the baby in the background.

"Nothing much I'm just leaving the shop. How are you and the family?"

"We are good. Karma and I just got back from Kingston's game."

"Cool. What's wrong with the baby?"

"She wants me to hold her, but Karma said no; it's her bedtime." He laughs. Karma is like 5'2 one hundred twenty-five pounds and Declan is like 6'2 two hundred fifty pounds, but she is the boss in their house and always has been. I laugh too.

"When do you go to camp?"

"Tomorrow that's why I'm making all my calls tonight."

Rubbing my hand down my face I work up the courage to ask my next question. "I have a question. It's...kind of a weird one."

"What is it?" Declan asks.

"How did you know that Karma was the one?"

Declan is quiet before he answers. "Man...I always knew she was the one, from the day Ms. C brought them to live with her. I've loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her mean ass. I didn't understand it at first because I was so young, but after we grew up I knew. It was always overwhelming to be around her. But not in a bad way...just I always wanted to be near her. She consumes my every thought and she still does to this day. I have never wanted anyone else." He starts laughing. "I sound crazy. Why'd you ask...Is that how you feel for Juniper?"

"Not sure."

"Well trust me if you had any of the feelings I have for Karma you would know." He chuckles. "You would feel almost crazy, like some kind of caveman and stalker all at once." He laughs this time a boisterous-loud laugh. I have to pull the phone back. "Hell, I don't have to tell you. Y'all see how crazy I am over her." I chuckle because I do know.

Declan has never wanted anyone but Karma. I have never known a time he even looked at another woman the way he looks at her. "Yea, I do." We both chuckle.

"Well let me go. I still got to call Matthew before it gets too late. He's always on a schedule and it's gotten worse since they had the baby. So, you know how upset he gets when he gets calls after hours."

"Ok. Give the kids hugs and tell Karma I said hi."

"Ok," Declan says before hanging up.

Starting my car I start driving with no real destination. I want to go to her and be with her, but I need to deal with Juniper first. I owe her that much. I'm so deep in thought I don't notice the speeding car run the light until it's too late.

The next moments seem to go in slow motion. It seems as if I can see everything so clear. I can see the woman in a red dress across the street walking her dog, and maybe arguing with a man. The other cars are still on the other side waiting for the light to change - witness the whole scene play out.

"I wonder what they are thinking." As that thought leaves my mind, my head hits the window. I feel a sharp pain in my side. I grab my side and feel the wetness. I'm trying to stay calm.

"I need to get out of the car," I think.

Using my shoulder. I try to push my door open. "FUUUCCK!" I yell out from the pain shooting through my body. The door didn't budge, not even a centimeter. It's pushed against the back of a truck. Laying my head back I feel my whole body starting to get cold. I'm tired, so tired. It's hard for me to even keep my eyes open.

Looking around my truck trying to find something to focus on, I see my phone. It's laying on the passenger seat, and I'm glad it didn't fall on the floor. I pick it up and dial the first person that comes to mind.

"Hello." I smile when I hear her voice, but I can't get my thoughts together to even speak. "Hello...Ethan."

"I had to hear your voice," I choke out.

"Ethan are you alright? I can barely hear you."

"I don't know. I might be dying."

"Ethan where are you?" I can hear the panic in her voice.

"You know since the first time I met you all I can do is think of you." My head is heavy on my neck so I lay my head against the headrest. "My little brother told me he always knew his wife was his because he felt something for her that was so overpowering. I think that's what I feel for you."

"Ethan...you're scaring me. Where are you!"

I can hear the sirens now. My mouth feels dry, my breathing is coming out in short pants, and I can't feel any of my body now. I start losing the grip on the phone.

"I love you," I whisper before everything goes dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 590 23
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023
484K 13.9K 27
"You are three weeks pregnant" The doctor said "What " I yelled What am I going to do now. He doesn't want me anymore because he thinks that I am a c...
115K 6K 16
To understand this story please read At her Command. That way you will not be confused with the characters. -------------------- "Wha..what do you..y...
94.4K 2.1K 32
'ι ѕαנ∂ ιм тнє σиє иσт тнє тωσ'