" I'll Protect You " Male Yan...

By DumbShortBoi

This story is about (Y/N) and his friend Hinaru Yukiteru ( The son of Amano Yukiteru and Yuno Gasai ), Hinaru... More

Info about Yourself/(Y/N)
The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 1
The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 2
The Murder, The Yandere, and The Victims
Suprising Redemption
A little update -~-
Im sorry
Strange Behavior Part 1
Strange Behavior Part 2
I got news :D

The Unexpected Attack

471 10 0
By DumbShortBoi

( The edit on the top is addictive and I'm obsessed with it, idk who made it but it was beautiful, and sorry for not updating the story I was going through dumb shit with school )

Warning, this may include the following:

- Blood
- Curse words
- Violence
- Gay shit
- Dumb plot
- Misspelled words
- No logic

Your POV

I woke up, yawning my ass off as I got of my bed in pajamas. I walked downstairs with my bunny slippers on and groggily flipped onto the couch and grabbed the remote and started to watch TV.

My mom was cooking breakfast like the usual and she walked over to me. "Honey, are you ok?" I groaned in response since I didn't really want to talk today, so much has happened the past week. I feel like it's my fault.

I start tearing up, my mom runs to turn of the stove and runs to me and hugs me. "It's ok (Y/N), I know how you feel because I feel the same way, but don't worry, we can go through this together!"

I nodded in response and I hugged her back.

* Ding Dong *

The doorbell rang, mom grabbed a box of tissues and placed them on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then walked towards the door and opened it.

Hinaru's POV

I rang the doorbell and I heard Ms. Natsumi open the door. "Yo yo yo, wassup Ms. Natsumi" Tekashi said feeling more confident then ever, "Hello Tekashi kun and Hinaru kun!" Ms. Natsumi was beaming with happiness to see us, but I knew deep down inside when I looked at her, she wasn't feeling happy like normally.

I hugged Ms. Natsumi. "Good Morning Ms. Natsumi, sorry if we interrupted you" Ms. Natsumi hugged me back and said, "It's ok Hinaru kun, besides I'm glad now that your here!"

"Why, did anything happen before we got here?" I saw Ms. Natsumi point at (Y/N), he seems to be upset, he has a tissue box and he is still in his pajamas. I nodded and walked inside, while Tekashi kun followed.

Back to Your POV

I sniffled a little and grabbed a tissue and blows my nose, I sighed and closed my eyes for a second and then I felt arms wrap around me.

I turned to see who it was and it was Hinaru kun!?!?!

I jumped from the position I was in and made a self defense pose, Hinaru seemed confused and he stood up and looked at me.

"Are you ok Natsumi kun?" Hinaru looked at me with concern. Tekashi then walked and stood right next to Hinaru, "Yeah dude you seem upset, wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head no in response, "Oh ok, you don't need to if you don't want to!" Tekashi put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, I don't really wanna talk after * yawn * all that had happened lately"

Tekashi nodded in response and Hinaru silently looked at me, he looked at me with a concern look on his face.

"I'll be in the bathroom, Yekashi stay with (Y/N) in case anything happens to him"

I saw Tekashi take out his bat from.his backpack, and he stood there in a heri stance with his bat pointing to the sky. "Don't worry your majesty, for I, Your fearless Knight will protect your dear (Y/N) from harm" he snickered after what he said.

Hinaru kun nodded and walked upstairs to the bathroom, while I was my face turn red and I was flustered. Tekashi kun started laughing his ass off. What a idiot he is.

Hinaru's POV

I would open the bathroom door and walk inside, I looked into the mirror and sighed.

I started to use the bathroom to distract myself from everything.

Tekashi's POV

I was rubbing (Y/N)'s back and he told me about everything that happened, I was shocked. I didn't know that Hinaru can kick ass, and he is really seems really nice all the time. No wonder he is always so silent and creepy.

"Well now that I know what's going on, I want to help you guys, besides I'm your friend after all!" I'd look at (Y/N) with a funny look, I heard a chuckle from (Y/N) and he smiled at me.

"Thanks Tekashi kun, your a great friend!" I saw (Y/N) smile at me once more, I got up and started doing my happy dance.

Back to Your POV

I laughed at Tekashi dancing, he honestly has no rhythm but the suddenly he tripped and fell over one of his own feet. Me and Tekashi started laughing even more, mom then joined in with us.

I saw Hinaru walk down the stairs, he looks so serious. Hinaru is serious about everything, I don't really understand why.

"Um, what's going on?" Hinaru noticed what just happened and looked confused. "Tekashi kun started dancing and he fell" I stated bluntly, Hinaru then nodded and then sat right next to me.

Third POV

After Hinaru sat right next to you, your mother helped Tekashi get up. The you all heard a loud crash on the backyard. Hinaru darted out the door with Tekashi running after him with his bat in hand.

You decided to check out the window, you were in shock, it looks like some dudes with tuxedos and sunglasses. They all looked shady af.

Hinaru POV

"Tekashi, go inside just incase if there are more going to break in." Tekashi nodded and went inside, then came back outside with knives in his hands and gave them to me and ran back inside.

I sighed. I holded the knives firmly, I felt myself starting to get a burning sensation to kill.

All of the guys pointed their guns at me. I started to look at all of them one by one, and realized that they are from the Mafia. ' Great ' I thought as one fo the Mafia men ran towards me and fired multiple times.

I smiled widely and started running full force at the guard and sliced all the bullets he shot at me. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over then holded his arm up with one hand and pointed the blade of the knife at his throat with the other hand in a matter of seconds.

The Mafia men pointed their guns at me, some of then were terrified. I slowly dug the blade into the person's throat. I heard him groan from the pain.

One of the guards shot but right before the shot me I used the person's body as a shield and he got shot multiple times.

"YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOT ONE OF OUR MEN" One of the men said to the one that shot the persons body I used as a shield.

Back to Your POV

I heard yelling and shouting from outside, the Mafia men were arguing at each other. Hinaru finally had a chance and stabbed all of them in a matter of seconds. I was in shock, I didn't know Hinaru was able to do all that.

He turned around and sat on the ground, I saw his eyes. His eyes were empty and filled with bloodlust. After a couple seconds he got up and walked in covered on blood.

"I'll call one of my family members to deal with the dead bodies, I'll go get cleaned up" Hinaru started to head upstairs then he turned and looked at me.

"Natsumi kun, can I borrow some your clothes?" I started blushing "Uh yeah sure, I really don't mind". Hinaru smiled at me and walked upstairs.

I turned back to Tekashi, and he was one his phone watching something. "Oh hell no, you did not just do that" My mom looked at Tekashi jokingly. I saw Tekashi with a sinister grin on his face.

"Oh, I think I just did". He pressed s button on his phone, I snatched his phone from him and was shocked. He took a video of Hinaru fighting the Mafia men from before.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked at Tekashi angrily. "What, this is a great thing, Hinaru can protect you" Tekashi smiled at me.

I scoffed at him. "Look we don't know if the Mafia is gonna send more of his men afte rubs now heciae you sended this video worldwide". Tekashi looked dumbfounded and then he realized what he did.

"Its ok honey, at least we know Hinar us going to protect you now" I sighed and hugged my mom. My mom rubbed my back. I heard someone walking down these steps and it was Hinaru.

He was wearing my peach colored hoodie, and my jeans with black and while shoes.

Basically this:

He looked at me confused. "Are you ok Natsumi kun?" I looked at him once more and realized he put his hair down. His hair was long and went all the way to his thighs.

"So about your family members, are they coming over?" My mom said so she could break the akward silence between me and Hinaru.

"Oh, well my parents and my uncle are coming over, and obviously my little siblings too" Tekashi gasped exaggerated.

"I thought you were an only child!" Tekashi said surprised.

"No, it's just that my younger siblings are in another school".

Me and Tekashi nodded, the suddenly we hears the doorbell ring. "IM COMMING~~~" My mother saint in her opera impression which made me laugh. I saw a tall male with with Peachy Pale skin and blue eyes, with black hair, he had a leather jacket and which seems to he like his work outfit (aka Amano Yukiteru, which is also Hinaru's father).

Then a lady right next to him with white pale skin and light pink hair with light pink eyes (*cough cough* Yuno Gasai is Hinaru's mother *cough cough*). And two other children walked in, a girl with the same hair color and skin color as the dad but with the eye color as the mom.

Then there was a little boy with the same hair color and skin color as the mom but had the same eye color as the dad. He also is holding onto the teddy bear.

Then a man with light tan skin, white hair and pink eyes walked in. He has sunglasses and a big leather coat with a turtle luck underneath ( Aksie Aru ).

It took me a second to realized that these people were Hinaru's family members. They all walked in and sat down and talked with my mom while the two little kids walked to Hinaru and stood behind him.

Hinaru's POV

"Who are these two, Hinaru kun?" Hinata asked me confused. "These are classmates of mine, (Y/N) and Ryo Tekashi"

I watched (Y/N) smile and wave at them, Tekashi did the same. Hinata smiled and waved back, Haruki hugged my leg tightly.

I looked at Haruki and kneeled in front of him. I gently petted his head. "It's ok, they are it going to hurt you".

Haruki then looked at (Y/N) and Tekashi and walked towards them and waved hi.

Back to Your POV

' Aw shit, he's so cute! ' I thought as he waved at me. I waved back and Tekashi did the same thing.

"Hinaru kun, is this (Y/N)?" I saw Haruki point at me, Hinaru nodded in response.

"So, what's with the dead bodies outside?" The white haired male said.

Hinaru looked outside and smiled. "Oh, it's nothing..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...