Tension - Harry Styles

By hxnnxsedits

*Contains mature and explicit content* "Tell me what you want, because you know I want it too. Let's skip all... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Formalities First

49 2 0
By hxnnxsedits

Ayo everyone!
Incredible you really want to read that!

Story started: April 2021

Anyways, so here's the only warning I'll give you before you read this story. It may be a little disturbing sometimes, I know! But there's something else to it.

This story contains a lot of mature content (especially sex scenes and stuff) and vulgar language.

You are also going to be
confronted with violence, so don't
say I didn't warn you ;)

If there should be something else bothering you I didn't mention, I'm sorry. Deal with it.

I guess you already noticed, I like using gifs, pictures etc. so if you don't like it then you should probably be reading an other story :)

New chapter every Sunday! (maybe also twice a week, but idk yet)

That's basically all about the story so far!

But here's a brief introduction to the persons involved:

Harry Styles as himself (obviously)

Rachel McAdams as Claire

Britt Robertson as Mary

Evangeline Lilly as Claire's mum

That's it for now! Hope you enjoy reading the first chapters of the story! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
150K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
227K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...