The break up effect

Von anonymouswriter27_

The moment all our hearts broke will be written from Amy's pov. You get to understand how she was feeling thr... Mehr

Chapter 1:First key to a broken heart
Chapter 2:Unwanted memories and feelings
Chapter 3:All that are left are memories
Chapter 4: All you see is red
Chapter 6: When do you move on ?
Chapter 7: The worst feeling is regret
Chapter 8: Is love worth it in the end ?
Chapter 9: Sheldon feels emotions
Chapter 10: Pain and all it's friends
Chapter 11: Why is life so screwed up ?
Chapter 12: Is there happy endings ?
Chapter 13: Only the future can tell

Chapter 5: Time heals a broken heart

93 1 0
Von anonymouswriter27_

It has been a week and everything felt better. Not entirely,she still hurt and cried but it wasn't as much as she used to. She even could stomach eating proper meals and was looking forward to going to work again.

She has been going to work but now she was actually looking forward to it like she used to. She was sad that she was only looking forward to it on the last couple of days but it kept her busy. It was Friday today so she got ready for work like her daily routine and once she had a bite to eat she was off.

She heard her phone ring while she was driving so she grabbed it and put it on speaker phone as she focused on the road.

"Hey Amy" Penny said a little bit to cheery since it was still early.

Amy said her hellos to and waited for Penny to get to the reason she called after some small talk and catching up.

"I just wanted to know if maybe you wanted to have a relaxed evening in with Bernie for my bachelorette party?" she asked but she put alot of emphasis on the relaxed part.

"sure I would love to but why the all of a sudden plans for the bachelorette?" Amy asked as the curiosity got the best of her.

"Raj and Howard are going to take Leonard and Sheldon to some famous scientists cabin for the weekend for Leonard's bachelor party." she said trying to correctly remember exactly what Raj told her.

Amy agreed that it would be nice to hang out together while the boys are gone and hung up as she arrived to work.
______________________________________

It took some getting used to the new work routine. Not having Sheldon come by her lab during lunch or her eating in his office sometimes. It wasn't an every day thing but she appreciated it when he gave up his time for her.

She gets pretty distracted by work now which she loves so she didn't mind as she did need the distraction and if it wasn't work it was Penny or Bernie checking up on her to check if she was still okay.Amy had to admit that it was still hard and it still hurt but it hurt a little less everyday and that was something to look forward to every morning.

She hasn't seen Sheldon quite alot which actually made things easier.She would occasionally go to the apartment for take away with the group like normal. Sheldon would often avoid being there all together on the nights she was there but he stayed around at least once in that week to not make it awkward. They avoided talking to each other and it made everything easier kind of.

She felt bad that the group felt awkward because of them but she kept the conversation going so it didn't have to be. It was hard for both of them to. When he did so happen to eat with her that night she would steal little glances to see if he was really alright. He looked a little better but he was still quiet unless he had something to say that involved his quirks that annoyed everyone but Amy missed it a little.

She went through a long time of just wallowing. She allowed herself to cry it all out and slept with Sheldon's shirt every night until she felt a bit better. She still wanted to sleep with it but she thought it was best to get rid of everything and move on.

She packed all their stuff in the box everything that reminded her of him. She would have to pack the whole apartment in the box but the small stuff did do for now. When she finished she closed the box and put it high in her closet and covered it with a blanket.

Out of sight out of mind she said to herself wishing it were true. It was hard, tough and she didn't want to ever get hurt like that again. All the small stuff helped and she slept a little better than she used to.

She still lied in bed,wondered if he was awake or what he was thinking in that moment but she probably already knew the answer it was physics and superheroes.

Once she finished up all her duties that needed to be done she decided to go home early and make something for Penny's bachelorette . She took some work with her incase she needed to occupy her mind and got to the car to head home.
______________________________________

She got to Penny's place eventually and brought her homemade gentilla cookies that she made. They asked her how she was again and she said she was doing okay which was the truth. She was still hurt but it hurt alot less than the first couple of days.

They got through the night with wine,cookies and ice cream that Penny had in her freezer.Penny pierced Amy's ears which actually weren't to bad and she could see her ears shining a little.

Later that afternoon she had to sit in Penny's closet for an hour as her mother was informed by Penny about the things she did that she knew her mother did not approve of.

She was a grown woman who was afraid of her own mother. She didn't want to be alone in there for an hour as she was scared she was gonna get worse after she just got a little better. She didn't like being alone with her thoughts. Her thoughts were always so negative and to quick to assume the worst.

Penny and Bernie were on the other side which helped but they couldn't do much as her mom was on the phone listening in.

She wondered what Sheldon was doing right now. She wondered if he was happy? What would he say right now if he heard she had to be in a closet for an hour? Did he miss her ? Did he miss seeing her at work? Did he speak to Penny about her?

The last one was what she really wanted the answer to. Would Penny tell her ? Of course not she doesn't expect Penny to tell Sheldon how she is feeling.

"Hey Ames you can come out now. I just ended the phone call with your mom."Penny said with urgency.

"It hasn't been an hour yet."Amy said questioning whether it has been that long.

"No it hasn't but you were to quite we were getting worried. You can come out now your mom won't know"Bernie chipped in.

"No it is okay she will know somehow so I might as well stay here my full hour." Amy said.

Bernie and Penny opened the closet door and squeezed in that small space with her to sit there to.

"Then you are not sitting alone."Penny said trying to answer all of Amy's unasked questions.

Amy was grateful for them truly. She didn't know what she would do without them and they all sat in the closet till the hour was over.
______________________________________

More days went by and she heard from Penny that Sheldon was upset that Leonard finally moved in with her. Sheldon didn't like change and Amy knew it was hard for him so it was hard for her not to be around to help him through it.

So that day was more of a distraction than any as she really needed it so she didn't rush over there to hug him like she kept imagining in her head a thousand times. She did some projects and work from home then practiced on the harp a little.

She read a little to until her laptop started ringing. Who was face timing her now ? She went to her desk and saw that Sheldon was calling maybe he was going through a hard time and needed someone to talk to. Penny and Leonard were out of the question right now.

Sheldon wanted her to be his roommate. Of course now that they were broken up he wanted this. She remained to show no emotion and just declined. He was sad that his best friend wasn't going to be there anymore and he spoke to her a little longer.

He was upset with Penny, Leonard and Amy for making him show emotions and making him feel. He wanted to be rational again. He didn't want to feel this way anymore. Her heart shattered to know he was going through this but she still spoke to him rationally like he was a client or something which she hated doing but she needed to do to it to keep her from crying. She was happy he was speaking to her about this even after their break up.

She said he needs to learn to feel his emotions and that it is okay to not like them all the time she sure didn't. She said good bye and ended the call. She felt bad that she left him in that state. He is a grown man but he wasn't used to being in tune with his feelings. She sent Penny a message to keep an extra eye on him today as Amy couldn't be there to do it.

It got her thinking about her emotions. She didn't want to date someone else because she didn't want to feel the pain again or make it worse. She was too avoiding unwanted emotions. She realised she had to listen to her own advice and face the music.

She decided to slowly become okay with the fact that she should date again. It was a good decision and would help her move on but something bitter stayed when she thought of moving on. She wasn't sure how to feel about this but it was a step to at least be open to dating.

Somewhere through the night Penny sent her a message.

Leonard isn't leaving after all . We both still staying in the apartment. Sheldon is still not doing well on his own and we decided this was best for now until he feels a little better. Hope you are well Ames.

She felt a bit relieved that they were staying so they can look after Sheldon it calmed some nerves a bit and it helped her work better.

He was still pretty broken up about everything and she couldn't really blame him as she was to but at least he didn't have to also cope with Penny and Leonard moving just yet. Penny was right,you just needed to give him time.

Time that is what she wanted to rush so she wouldn't have to feel the pain anymore but she ignored it and continued her project.

______________________________________

I know this wasn't much of a chapter but thank you so much for reading . Next chapter will be a little bit harder to read . You guys are so amazing for staying and I hope to see you on the next chapter. :)

Please let me know in the comments what you think. It would mean the world to me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
22.5K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...
133K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...
6.3K 566 38
about a girl whose heart is broken so she breaks his heart (and others') to make it even. inside art by urs truly.