You caught my eye | Louis Par...

By strangeCadie

Alyce Ellison is a young and famous singer who is apart of a band. Once she finally receives the news to be... More

Introduction
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six

Three

2.5K 63 22
By strangeCadie

A/N - The song that "Alyce writes" is by a band called Paramore. The song is named 'All I wanted'. ALSO! I don't support Jack Dylan Grazer. He has already been in the story since the beginning, I will remove and replace him in the future.

If you already know this song then I love you.

———

- Alyce's POV -

September -

- E! News Article -

Somewhat famous young actor, Jack Smith informed the media on his most recent Instagram live that he and Alyce—the lead singer to Alyce and the flames, have Broken up. He stated, "It was entirely my fault, I was seeing another person while I was with her." Most of Alyce's friends and supporters unfollowed Jack, including herself after his live. Alyce still hasn't spoken about the situation. On a good note, Alyce and the flames have announced their world tour this upcoming year.

It is now September, it has been two weeks since Jack and I ended things. Jack recently made a live explaining that we weren't together anymore. My close friends and family knew about the situation a couple of days after it ended. They unfollowed him not long after them knowing.

We just read the article, meaning I am probably going to have to do a live or something later to confirm everything.

I am now at the studio.  Once all of us finished reading the article I told them about the song I was writing and wanted to see if they were interested.

I get my journal out from my bag and turn the pages. "I've been writing a new song.  I mostly only have the chorus written so far, but tell me what you think and maybe we can get started on it?" I set the journal down on the table and pointed to the words on the page.

'And when the world treats you way too fairly

Well it's a shame I'm a dream

All I wanted was you

All I wanted was you'

I hum the lyrics so they understand the rhythm. "How is it?"

"Oh wow, the rhythm is not usually our type of music, I love it!" James said and I thanked him.

Theo and Dean both agreed, and with that, we moved to the music room.

-

Liked by itsjamesclark, theo_martin, and 4,697,035 others -
alyce.and.the.flames: In a month, be ready. #albumrelease
Tagged: @itsjamesclark, @therealdeanevans, @alyce_ellison, @ theo_martin,

View all comments -

itslily_olsen: Ahhhh I'm so excited!!!

itsjamesclark: YUPPP

theo_martin: itsjamesclark YUPPP

theofficialdeanevans: itsjamesclark YUPP

alyce_ellison: itsjamesclark YUPPP

User_8234: HoLYSHIT!! YESSS

billieeilish: Can't wait!

-5,834 replies -

theofficialdeanevans: billieeilish heyyyy <3

william.franklyn.miller: @louispartridge_ ;)

Britishboyss90: william.franklyn.miller Oh?

Load more comments -

-

I was home, sitting outside on the patio while playing my guitar.  On the table in front of me lied a cup of coffee, my journal, and a pen.  I was trying to come up with more lyrics for our song.  I decided to take a break and start my live to talk about Jack before the day dies out. 

alyce_ellison started a live

I was nervous.  I didn't know how I should act.   I most definitely didn't want to cry.  I've always thought crying in front of people was some sort of weakness.  I have only cried in front of two people; my mom and Lily.

I wanted to smile and laugh and pretend that this break-up didn't bother me much - so I did just that.    

itslily_olsen joined the live

louispartridge_ joined the live

User_8390 joined the live

william.franklyn.miller joined the live

finnwolfhardofficial joined the live

britishboyss90 joined the live

itsjamesclark joined the live

People flooded in fast. Views were just at 200K, and now over a million.  I smile and take a sip of my coffee, "Hey everyone, so I- um, I wanted to talk about the whole Jack situation." I deeply inhaled then exhaled.  I didn't bother looking at the comments, so I continued. 

"So um, yeah, Jack and I recently broke up.  Jack explained on his live what had happened.  I'm not going to go into details and explain the reason on here."  I took a quick gaze at the comments.  Most asking if I was doing okay.  Some saying bad things about Jack.  I rolled my eyes.  "Yes, I am doing just fine- great, actually.  Oh, and please don't threaten or send hateful messages and comments to jack."  I let out a small chuckle. 

"Okay, that's all I wanted to talk about.  And don't worry Jack won't get away this easy, new album comes next month."  I smile.  "Alright, thank you, and I love you all.  Bye!" 

-

- Louis's POV -

alyce_elliosn ended the live

I just sit and stare at my phone.  I had so many emotions.

I was angry at the fact that he would ever do such a thing to her.

I was sad, wondering if she was just hiding her emotions on the camera, I also wondered if she was doing alright.

I was also slightly happy, now knowing she is not in a relationship at the moment, or that at least she is not in a relationship with him.  Yes, she doesn't know who I am, yet, but it is still some sort of relief off my shoulders.  I almost laugh at myself for even thinking, just for a second, that she would ever know me. 

We finish the last scene this week.  I am slightly sad, yet relieved knowing all of this is coming to an end.  I really enjoyed filming, it was just a bit stressful.  I am excited though, the film should be released later this month.  Millie and I chatted the other day.  We discussed what we get to do after the movie is released.  She says we first go to the premier, then many parties later on in the year.  Millie reckoned that we may be able to go on talk shows.  I was thrilled. 

-

Liked by: milliebobbybrown, netflix, finnwolfhardofficial, william.franklin.miller and 1,278,645
louispartridge_: #EnolaHolmes September 23rd only on Netflix 🔎🕵️‍♀️
Tagged: @ milliebobbybrown
@ netflixfilm @ mrsamclaflin
@ henrycavil

- Comments -

milliebobbybrown YESSS

william.franklyn.miller Congrats mate

louispartridge_ william.franklyn.miller ❤️❤️🏆

finnwolfhardofficial Congrats, Imma let everyone know to watch it!

louispartridge_ finnwolfhardofficial Thank you! 😩

User_4569 YESSSS I CAN'T WAIT!

- load all 1,970 comments-

———

A/N -

I think imma use 'AATF' as an abbreviation for "Alyce and the flames".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 18
Living his ordinary life until some Royal princess changes his whole world. β™” Mature content (18+) β™” This book is marked mature due to some context...
161K 3.3K 27
❝You quite literally fell for me.❞ ❝Whatever, thanks for catching me, Partridge.❞ When Lexi is asked to give Louis, the new boy, a tour of the schoo...
328 13 14
Aloura is new to London because of her parents Recent divorce, But like every typical teenager she falls in love with a boy she never thought it woul...
7.9K 437 18
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge 𝒙 fem!oc social media fic