𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾...

Maze_Wolf_Mcu_ द्वारा

Y/n Finstock is the daughter of Coach Finstock and best friend of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The thre... अधिक

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛
𝟏.𝟏, 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟏.𝟐, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏.𝟑, 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟏.𝟒, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭
𝟏.𝟓, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝟏.𝟕, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟏.𝟖, 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝟏.𝟗, 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟏.𝟏𝟎, 𝐜𝐨-𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟏.𝟏𝟏, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟏.𝟏𝟐, 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝟐.𝟏, 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚
𝟐.𝟐, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟐.𝟑, 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟐.𝟒, 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐.𝟓, 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟐.𝟔, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝟐.𝟕, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟐.𝟖, 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐.𝟗, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟐.𝟏𝟎, 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲
𝟐.𝟏𝟏, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝟐.𝟏𝟐, 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝟑.𝟏, 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝟑.𝟐, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑.𝟑, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟑.𝟒, 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝟑.𝟓, 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝
𝟑.𝟔, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝟑.𝟕, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟑.𝟖, 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟑.𝟗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝟑.𝟏𝟎, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

𝟏.𝟔, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

3.4K 99 13
Maze_Wolf_Mcu_ द्वारा

Season 1, episode 6: heart monitor

"To teach him ourselves."

STILES AND I sat in class, side by side. We were talking to each other when Scott walked in, both our gazes snapping to him. I gave him a small smile and wave, getting on back.

Scott then sat behind Stiles, who looked back to me, wanting to continue our conversation. "Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big. You know I feel really bad about it, right?" With a roll of his eyes, Stiles look to me with a look of annoyance upon our best friend's presence. "Okay. What if I told you two that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

Stiles sighs, not looking to Scott. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. And Y/n would agree with me. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

The bell then rings and I bring out my stuff from my bag. I glance at Stiles, meeting his eyes, giving him a pleading look.

Pursing his lips, he turns to Scott. "What did he say?"

Scott smiles at both of us. Finally.

* * *

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" I ask as the three of us walk out of class.

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me and Y/n." Stiles states.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott exclaims.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asks.

Scott shrugs, shaking his head. "I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles questions next.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Stiles licks his lips, placing his hand on Scott's chest. "When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott responds.

"After work." Stiles repeats. "Alright, well, that gives me and Y/n to the end of the school day then." Stiles glances at me.

"To do what?" I then ask, sharing a confused look with Scott.

"To teach him ourselves." And with that, Stiles grabs my hand, walking away.

* * *

The three of us sat in the cafeteria, Lydia and Allison sitting a table away from us. Scott hid his face behind a book, Stiles and I sitting in front of him. I glance over my shoulder, seeing Lydia leave.

"I think the book's making it more obvious." I comment, looking over the big book at Scott.

"Besides, she's reading, anyway." Stiles adds, glancing back at Allison.

Scott peaks over the book. "So, did you come up with a plan yet?"

"I think so." Stiles nods before taking a bite of his apple.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott questions.

"No. But your crap has infiltrated mine and Y/n's lives, so now we have to do something about it." Stiles shrugs, glancing to me. "Plus, we're definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"Okay, yeah, you two teach me." Scott nods and shrugs.

"Yeah, we'll be your Yoda." I say, furrowing my brows and glancing at Stiles, who smiles at me.

"Yeah, you two will be my Yoda." Scott nods.

"Your Yoda we will be." Stiles imitates. "I said it backwards."

"Yeah, I-I know." Scott replies quickly.

"Alright, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." Stiles grabs the books, me following before he pulls me up and we walk out of the cafeteria, leaving Scott.

* * *

Stiles, Scott, and I walk to the empty lacrosse field. Stiles and I sat down on the bench, Scott standing in front of us.

"Put this on." Stiles holds up something for Scott.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott questions as he takes it.

"Yeah, I borrowed it." Stiles replied.

"Stole it." I correct, rolling my eyes. Scott nods in agreement.

Stiles stares at us. "Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

"Isn't that my dad's phone?" I then ask.

"That, I stole." Stiles nods.

"Why?" I question.

Stiles glances at me, then Scott. "Alright, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right?" Scott nods. "When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate." That's actually pretty smart.

"Like the Incredible Hulk." Scott nods with a smile.

"Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah." Stiles shrugs and nods.

"No, I'm like the Incredible Hulk." Scott smiles.

"Would you two shut up." I speak up, both gazes snapping to me. "You." I point to Scott. "Put the strap on."

Scott obeys, wrapping the strap on him before Stiles then duct tapes his hands together behind his back.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott comments.

Stiles stands back up, his bag in one hand, my hand in the other while I hold his lacrosse stick. Stiles pulls me a couple feet back, away from Scott.

"Alright. You ready?" Stiles asks our best friend.

"No." Is the answer.

"Remember, don't get angry." I remind.

Stiles turns on his phone as Scott speaks. "I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea." Stiles picks up his lacrosse stick, then throwing lacrosse balls right at Scott, hitting him, making him groan in pain.

Stiles scoops one up, giving me a little smirk before throwing, nailing Scott right in the face.

"Okay, that one... kind of hurt."

"Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, alright? About staying calm." Stiles reminds.

"Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face..." Scott repeats, then groaning as one hits his shoulder.

Many more throws from Stiles, receiving many comments in pain from Scott. Stiles throws another, hitting Scott right in the groin.

"Son of a bitch!"

"You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." Stiles tells us.

"I wonder why." Scott replies.

"Don't get angry." I speak, seeing his heart rate was going up on Stiles' phone.

"I'm not getting angry."

Many, many more throws from Stiles, Scott receiving them in the groin, face, shoulder. Basically, anywhere.

"Stop. Just, wait-" He's cut off by Stiles throwing another ball, falling to his knees. The beeping was getting louder and faster from Stiles' phone, making us both look, seeing Scott's heart rate increasing by a lot.

Stiles kneels down, picking it up. "Scott?"

Just then, Scott frees his hands from the duct tape, his arms resting on the ground while we slowly walk up to him, Stiles standing in front of me protectively. The beeping starts to go slower, making me look and see his heart rate decreasing.

"Scott, you started to change." Stiles speaks.

"From anger." Scott grunts. "But... it was more than that. Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt."

"So, it is anger, then. Derek's right." I stated.

Scott continues panting, shaking his head. "I can't be around Allison."

"Just because she makes you happy?" Stiles asks in disbelief.

"No, because she makes me weak." Scott answers.

* * *

Scott, Stiles, and I all stood in Coach's class, about to sit down when I saw Allison come in. We met eyes and waved at each other, smiling.

"Hey, Stiles, sit behind me." Scott whispers to Stiles upon seeing Allison. Just as Stiles got to the seat behind Scott, Allison got there faster, making Stiles sit in the seat behind me. The two of us then listen to their conversation.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I haven't seen you all day."

"Uh, yeah. I've been super busy."

"When are you gonna get your phone fixed? I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you."

"Uh, soon. Real soon."

"I changed lab partners, by the way."

"To who?"

"To you, dummy."

"Me?" Scott glances at Stiles and I. "I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah. This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study." Allison smiles brightly.

"Oh." Scott lets out a breath while me and Stiles share a look.

Allison looks at him, looking concerned. "You don't mind, do you?"

"I just... I don't want to bring your grade down."

"Well, I mean, maybe I can bring your grade up." I see Stiles roll his eyes at her words, glancing at me. "Come to my place tonight. 8:30?"

"Tonight?"

Allison nods. "8:30."

My dad then slams a book on his desk, speaking up. "Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading."

Some people raise their hands.

"Greenburg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading." Dad quickly says, not caring about his words. "How about, uh... McCall."

Scott glances up at him. "What?"

"The reading." Dad reminds.

"Last night's reading?" Scott questions in confusion.

"How about the reading of The Gettysburg Address?" Dad suggests sarcastically.

The students laugh as Scott shakes his head. "What?"

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term "Sarcasm," McCall?"

Scott nods, glancing at Stiles and I. "Very." Stiles shrugs with a smile.

"Did you do the reading or not?" Dad finally gets to the point.

"Um..." Scott looks through his book for a second. "I think I forgot."

"Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a "D" in this class." Dad puts his hands on Scott's desk. "Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a "D.""

Both Stiles and I share a look when we heard beeping noises. Stiles brings out his phone, both of us staring at the screen, revealing Scott's heart rate was rising.

"How about you summarize the previous night's reading?" Scott shakes his head at my dad's question. "No? How about the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read in your entire life?"

Stiles and I continued looking down at his phone, the beeping becoming faster and faster, Scott's heart rate continuing to increase.

"I..."

"No? A blog?" Dad continued. "How about... how about the back of a cereal box? No? How about the adults-only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? Anything? Thank you, McCall, thank you. Thank you, McCall! Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope I have for your generation."

Scott's heart rate was rising even more. Now at 159 while it beeped rapidly.

"You just blew it for everybody. Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs." Just then, Scott's heart rate started to decrease, the beeping becoming slower. Sharing a confused look with Stiles, we both look at Scott, then I looked at Allison, before something underneath their desks caught my gaze.

They were holding hands, their fingers intertwined together. A small smile grew on my face as I saw the smile on Allison's face.

* * *

The three of us walked out of class and into the hallways, Stiles speaking up. "It's her." I nodded in agreement to what he was saying.

Scott glanced around in confusion before looking back at us. "What do you mean?"

"It's Allison." I spoke up.

"Remember what you told us about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her." Stiles reminds.

Scott nods, brows furrowed. "Okay."

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game?" I start. "You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did."

"Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her." I stated.

"At least not like how you were trying to kill us." Stiles added, gesturing between me and himself. Scott stared at him, making him sigh. "She brings you back, is what we're saying."

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm kissing her or touching her-" Scott begins.

"No, that's not the same." Stiles interrupted him. "When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?"

I look at Scott, seeing a smile growing on his face. With raised brows, I stared at him in disbelief. "You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?"

He glances at me. "Yeah, sorry."

"That's fine. Look, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay?" Stiles quickly intervenes. "I don't think she makes you weak. I think she actually gives you control."

"She's kind of like an anchor." I added.

"You mean because I love her." Scott shrugged.

"Exactly." We both nodded, a smirk growing on my face at Scott's words.

It seemed he had finally realized what he had say because his eyes widen slightly, brows furrowed. "Did I just say that?"

"Yes, you just said that." I nodded with a little smirk, that turned into a small smile.

Scott stares at both of us, a smile growing on his face. "I love her."

"That's great. Now, moving on-"

"No, no, no, really." Scott cuts Stiles off. "I think I'm totally in love with her."

"And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time." Stiles exclaimed in a serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?"

Stiles sighed. "I don't know. Yet." Stiles turns his body around, Scott and I staring at him.

I notice a certain look showing on Stiles face. "Oh, no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?" Scott questions nervously.

"Maybe."

"Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?"

"Yeah, definitely. Come on." The two of us follow Stiles outside, turning the corner, seeing a man hopping out of his truck, walking to his friends.

"What are we doing?" I asked, sharing a confused look with Scott.

"You'll see. Hold on. Okay." Stiles stands in front of Scott. "Stand right there. Do you have your keys?" Scott brings his keys out. "Perfect. Hold 'em up like so." Stiles holds Scott's hand up, the key shown beneath his fingertips. "Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?"

Scott looks confused, but nodded after a second.

"Okay. Just keep holding it right there." Stiles grabs my hand, using his other hand to grab his key, the two of us walking away from Scott and passing the guys truck.

While doing so, I hear a long scratch happen. When me and Stiles face Scott again, who's face was now wide eyed, mouth agape, I look at the truck, revealing a long scratch on the side, causing me to stare at Stiles.

"Hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro!" He shouted to Scott before looking at the guys, who gazes were on him before the owner of the truck looks at his vehicle, noticing the scratch.

"What the hell?" He yelled, walking towards Scott after noticing the key in his hand.

"Stiles!" I scolded, staring at my best friend.

"It was the only idea I had!" He exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders. We both look over, seeing Scott putting the key away before getting punched in the face, collapsing to the ground. "Ow! My God. Wow."

Scott tried tackling the guy, but was only pushed to the ground. All the guys pull him by the ankles, punching him more when I hear the heart rate monitor beeping, the two of us glancing down at Stiles' phone, revealing Scott's heart rate was at 100.

"Come on, stay calm, stay calm." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh, that's not okay." Stiles groans while they continue punching our best friend. The beeping was becoming more rapid, Scott's heart rate increasing. "Scott. Come on, buddy."

"Come on, Scott."

Just then, Mr. Harris walks towards them. "Stop! Stop it right now!" The guys run away as Mr. Harris looks down at Scott. "What do you idiots think you're doing?"

Scott looks over at us, seeing Stiles holding up his phone, nodding his head with a smile upon seeing Scott's heart rate go down, while I had my face in my hand, shaking my head at the boy beside me.

* * *

I sat in-between my best friends, the three of us sitting in detention. Scott was wiping the blood that came out of his nose, me playing with my fingers, Stiles playing with a pencil.

I can't believe I got detention because of one of these idiots.

"Excuse me, sir?" Scott breaks the silence, Mr. Harris looking at him. "I know it's detention and all, but, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired."

Mr. Harris doesn't respond, only smiles slightly before looking back down at his work.

Scott sighs. "You knew I would heal." He looks to Stiles.

"Yep." Stiles nodded.

"So you did that to help him learn?"

"Yep."

"But partially to punish me."

"Yeah. Well, that one's obvious."

"Dude, you and Y/n are my best friends, and I can't have both of you, or either one of you, being angry with me." Scott sighs sadly.

"I'm not angry anymore." Stiles admits. "Look, you have something, Scott. Okay? Whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something."

I rested my hand on Scott's shoulder. "And we'll be with you, every step of the way."

He smiles at me. "I know. And I will."

"Alright, the three of you, out of here." Mr. Harris speaks up.

"Thank you." The three of us get up, grabbing our bags before leaving.

Stiles and I got into his jeep where he took me home and I later soon went to bed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.7K 283 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
349K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
28.8K 1K 66
a teen wolf fan fic in which 16 year-old Aaliyah Dunbar battles the supernatural while trying to survive high school. She finds out the truth of her...