One-Shots (Undertale AU Sanse...

By OwO_Berries

Thanks for everything, guys! I've lost motivation for updating this book and I've become very distant from th... More

Sorry For The Inconvenience.
Taking A Break
Information Page (Please Read!)
Passive Nightmare x Error
Dream x Ink {Trigger Warning!}
Inkberry: Little Nightmares
Tagged-
Idk what this is-
Oh lord save me now-
Poth: My hero.
Poth:My Hero.
HJSJSJJAKAKSB
Nightberry
Candy X Dance: Sweet Dancing.
Killermare: Bloodshed.
Afterdeath: Sick Cuddles
Nightmare Tells You About Life
Diller: What Is Love?
Killermare: My Loveable Demon
Dustberry: Lemon
Nightkill: When The Last Hour Strikes.
Nightmare Gang X Nightmare
1k Reads?!
What's Creator Thinking About?
An Edit For A Friend
Tagged After Decades
Cream: No Title.
Dustlust: "It's Just A Dream."
ReaperBerry: 'Welcome.'
Errink: No Title.
CherryBerry: No Title.
Kink: Breakups Are Tough, But It's Alright!
Sugarmelon: Sweeter Than Sugar
Errorberrymare: No Title
Killermare: No Title.
Errink: Sick.
Killermare: You're Just Jealous.
Killermare: Come Back, My Love.
Killermare: Come Back, My Love Pt. 2
Bloodlust: Love On The Run
Nightberry: Wholesome Cuddles.
Killermare: Come Back, My Love Pt 4
Paperfresh: No Title
Poth: No Title

Killermare: Come Back, My Love Pt 3

949 33 67
By OwO_Berries

TW: Cursing, Abuse.

~~~~

  "Save it." Nightmare's voice was threatening. His grin dropped and his grip on Killer's throat loosened.

  Killer began gasping for breathe. Nightmare scoffed and looked over at Crecsent, feeling major negativity from his son. His grin slid back onto his face and he turned to Killer.

  Nightmare reached out a stroked Killer's chin. Killer pulled away but Nightmare's hand followed and yanked him back each time. Killer looked over at Crecsent.

  Crescent (no one told me I was spelling it wrong :/) peeked over the edge of the couch. Killer shivered and he looked down. He eyed one of Nightmare's tentacles slithering up his back. Killer cocked his brow and turned to face Nightmare.

  "Don't move." Nightmare said, turning away and walking to the kitchen. Killer shuddered as the slimy tentacle slithered up and down his back, as if it was exploring it with free will.

  Crescent watched as his father picked up a knife from the knife block they had. His face fell and his soul stopped beating. He went pale, as Killer did, when Nightmare licked the knife. It left a thin trail of black liquid on the knife and the king smiled, turning back to Killer.

  "W-Wait, hold on, Nightmare I-I can explai-"

  "Did I give you permission to speak, doll?" Nightmare said, the tentacle grasping Killer's spine, causing the other to shriek.

  Crescent ducked behind the couch and covered his eyes. Why couldn't his papa just have come to pick him up AFTER his little visit to the house?! Oh, he didn't know anymore. All he knew was that he'd, probably, no longer have a papa. He perked up as he heard Killer yelp again.

  Killer was holding the sharp part of the blade, pushing it as Nightmare tried to force it through his hand. Nightmare growled and pushed hard, digging the knife into Killer's hand. Killer yelped again and turned to Crescent. He gave his son a soft smile to try and reassure him, but it didn't work. Crescent just broke down into tears, feeding Nightmare's power.

  "Keep crying, little one! Soon, you won't have anyone to run to." Nightmare said, his tentacles wiggling behind him excitedly.

  Killer bent back into the counter, his skull placed on top of it. Nightmare grinned wider and pushed more onto the knife. It dug into Killer's hand as Killer felt tears welling in his eyes.

  "Cry. You know you want to~" Nightmare purred.

  Killer let out a shaky exhale, tears falling from his eyes. He knew it fed the kings power, but he couldn't stop them. He was in pain physically and mentally.

  Crescent cried into his hand, desperately trying to stop. He heard his papa wail loudly and he choked into his hand. He popped over the edge of the couch to see Nightmare practically on top of Killer, trying to slice his head off. Crescent looked around the room for something to use to fight against his father. He glanced at a hammer.

.

  Killer yelped and removed his hands. He flinched as Nightmare stopped putting power into the knife right as it stopped and rested against Killer's throat. Killer choked out. He looked at Nightmare with begging, watery eyes. The king just smiled.

  "You deserve this, BITCH." Nightmare spat.

  Killer looked over at the couch, alarmed to see Crescent was no longer there. He made a noise that sounded like a whine. It also sounded like a scoff and a laugh, which Nightmare hated.

  Nightmare pressed the knife harder onto Killer throat, his eye light projecting brighter. Killer glared back at him.

Crescent, on the other hand, tried to get up onto a chair to get onto the counter. He sighed and CAREFULLY placed the hammer down. He shook his hand before picking the hammer back up with a tentacle. He pushed himself onto teh chair then onto the counter. He shuffled across the slick counter top to his parents.

  Killer's eyes widened as he stared at his son. Nightmare cocked a brow. Crescent held the hammer in his grasp. He knew it wouldn't do much, but at least it would stun the king so his papa could move.

  Nightmare turned and was immediately blinded by a hard hit to the face. He hissed and let go of the knife to put his hands to his eye. Killer quickly moved in the few seconds he had and picked Crescent up off the counter. He raced upstairs.

  "That little shit.." Nightmare muttered, staring upstairs. He made eye contact with Crescent, who shivered as Killer headed down the hallway.

  He stared at the ground, scoffing. That little knife couldn't do nearly as much damage as his tentacles. He stared a the stairs and grinned. He closed his eyes, concentrating.

  When he opened his eyes, he heard a yelp and felt something crash into him. He grinned and looked. Down at Killer and his son. Killer held Crescent close to him, sheukding him with his arms. Nightmare swayed his tentacles.

  "You really thought you could escape, hm?" He said.

  Killer hugged Crescent tighter, "Leave us alone." He stated.

  Nightmare cocked a brow before laughing. His dark laugh echoed through the hallway.

  "Pft, ha! Jeez, Kills, I didn't remember YOU being so weak and helpless! I didn't know you needed a child to protect you from.. What did you call me again?" Nightmare pretended to think before his eye light lit up, "Boss, was it?" He asked, his tentacles swaying with excitement and amusement.

  Killer felt a pain in his soul as he remembered how Nightnare used to treat him, back when he did call Nightmare his 'Boss'. Crescent gave Nightmare a glare.

  "You're a selfish and shitty father." His small voice said, "I may hate the both of you with a large passion but at least papa does stuff with me. And at least he has the guts to stand up to someone like you and put monster like YOU back in their place." He sneered, shocking Killer.

  Crescent stood from his papa's arms, "I am NOT afraid of you." He stared blankly, his tentacles flicking like Nightmare's.

  Nightmare grinned, "Oh? But, Crescent, you ARE me." He said

  Crescent curled his tentacles at the sentence. He narrowed his eyes.

  "I am nothing like you." He said.

  Nightmare glanced at Killer, "Mm.. I don't think so." He glanced back at Crescent, "You're my son. Every trait you have is from me. That stupid, kindhearted soul you have, however, is from your 'mother' and FUCK does it get on my nerves." He said, his tentacles lashing out in front of him.

  Crescent backed away. Nightnare rolled his eyes.

"I'm bored of this." He stated blankly, sharpening his tentacles.

  Killer yanked Crescent down and ducked over him, dodging a tentacle. He shoved Crescent aside and summoned a random knife from god knows where. He sliced an incoming attack, creating a shriek from the king.

  Nightmare stared at his tentacle and watched as it regenerated. He hissed at Killer.

  "Oh, baby. We're just getting started." Nightmare said with a sinister grin.

.
.

  Crescent ran to his room. He looked around desperately for a weapon. He stopped and his tentacles flickered behind him. Of course! He thought. He facepalmed and rushed back out to the hallway. He jumped back into his room when he seen Killer jump back.

  "Nightmare, enough of this! I did it for YOU!" He yelled, dodging another tentacle.

  Nightnare groaned, "Everything you do is for me, Kills! You BREATH for me do you not?!" He asked, tipping his head.

  Killer froze at the question. Nightmare smiled at his new opportunity. He sent a tentacle to Killer only for it to be stopped by a sharp, glowing object. He huffed.

"Do you really wish to fight me, Crescent?" He asked.

  Crescent stood in front of Killer. He didn't move. Nightmare sighed.

  "Alright.. But you asked for it." He said. His tongue clicked before he launched himself at Crescent.

  Crescent panicked and jumped to the side, completely forgetting Killer behind him. Killer narrowed his eyes and moved to the side, avoiding Nightmare. He turned and followed the other, slashing off a few tentacles. Nightmare shrieked before regenerating them. Crescent took this opportunity to strike. Nightmare dodged quickly, his hands still wrapped around his regenerating tentacle.

  Killer slashed at Nightmare chest, which he barely avoided. He hissed as he was stuck from behind him. His son snickered.

  "It's just like playing with Fury!" He said.

  Killer gripped his knife and teleported in front of Nightmare. Nightmare looked down at the other. He cocked a brow. A smile slithered onto his face before sharpening a tentacle behind his back. Without hesitation, he barely managed to scar Killer with it. He huffed in annoyance.

  Crescent looked at his bleeding papa, who didn't seem to care much at all. He stared at the wound. Nightmare took the opportunity to pin his son against the wall. Crescent yelped when he heard a hard crack. He whimpered, his tentacles falling before lashing out of control.

  "Ouch.." Nightmare muttered before chuckling.

  He looked over at Killer, who looked stunned. Killer yelled out to Crescent. Nightmare scoffed.

  Killer growled and turned to Nightmare. He wasn't there. A shiver went up his spine and he skaily looked behind him.

  "What a shame.. Baby, what a shame~" Nightmare cooed against Killer neck.

  Killer didn't have time to react before a tentacle plunged through his chest. He screamed in pain. Crescent screamed, tears falling from his eyes like waterfalls. Nightmare grinned.

  He moved Killer's body upwards like a rag doll. Killer lay there, twitching and staring at the tentacle. Black liquid seeped through his mouth and out of his eyes. It didn't go through his soul, but it wiggled right beside it.

  "Ya know, it'd be pretty stupid of me to kill you two.." He murmured loud enough for them to hear, "You two are a great power source.." He finished.

  The tentacle inside Killer slipped back to Nightmare. Killer fell to the ground, the liquid coming out faster. He groaned. Crescent screamed for him. He screamed for his papa and reached his hands out, despite hating him.

  "Shut it, brat." Nightmare said, shoving a tentacle down Crescent's throat.

  Crescent gagged and choked on it, whining still. Nightmare rolled his eyes and stepped over Killer. He dropped Crescent down beside him and removed the tentacle.

  Cresent felt the black substance in his mouth. It felt crawling and disgusting. He hated it but payed no attention to it. Hell, he almost slipped whenever he got it his knees.

  "P-Papa, don't worry. I-I'll get help, J-just stay s-strong." He stuttered, reaching his hands out.

  His hands began to glow a dim, light cyan color. He whimpered as Killer shifted weakly. Killer let out a heavy, shaky breathe.

  "Cresent.." He murmured.

  Crescent didn't respond but got frustrated with his magic. He kept flicking his hands.

  "Cresent..!" Killer said a little louder, coughing up the black substance afterwards.

  Crescent turned his head up with watery eyes. "I'll g-get h-help, you don't n-need to worry, P-Papa.." Crescent voice said. His hands trembled as he stood. He summoned his phone with magic and began to search through his contacts. Sure, he had Dust and Blue, but he didn't really want to have them come over.

  "W-Who-"

  "Dust. D-Dust or D-Dream.." Killer muttered, choking on Dream's name so Nightmare didn't hear.

  Crescent was familiar with Dream and Ink's family. He didn't like them as much, but he'd always remembered that Killer used to date his uncle. He sighed and clicked on the name called 'Sunshine Puke' then called it.

  Within moment of the first few rings, a voice came up on the other line.

  "Sorry, but daddy isn't hear right now! You can talk to me!" The cheery, energetic, little voice said.

  Crescent sighed, "I-Is Dream or Ink there..?"

  The small thing let out a huff, "I just said that dady ISN'T here. I said you can talk to me or don't talk at all!" The voice said with a sassy tone.

  Crescent groaned, "Kid, I need Ink or Dream! It's an emergency!"

  He heard a small argument pick up before the voice sighed, "Here's my papa.." He said.

  An older, stronger voice came from the other end. "Crescent?"

  "I-Ink, we have a P-problem.." His voice immediately went back to a stutter and he almost cursed himself.

  Ink didn't answer then other talking was heard. The small voice Crescent had heard before groaned. Then a lighter voice came on the phone that he recognized instantly.

"Crescent, sweetheart, we'll be right there. Come in through the back door?" The voice asked.

  Crescent looked down at Killer and nodded, "Yes. We'll be w-waiting.." Crescent stuttered again, choking back tears.

~~~~~~

  Killer_sans_qwp

  TheKawaiiShipperHB23

  Want a part 4..? Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
98.1K 2K 28
**PLEASE NOTE** -Cover art does not belong to me, I will only take credit for the stories, I do not take credit for characters. -I will not do any le...
97.4K 1.5K 21
No lemons, just fluff, the book is now officially completed! I will not be taking ANY MORE REQUESTS! Thank you! Hope you like them!
122K 2K 25
Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy!