Love aint nothing but a word...

Autorstwa msis24

Daphney is a high school senior who's made good grades. Grades so good that last summer she went to spain, wh... Więcej

Love aint nothing but a word (lesbian)
chapter 2
Chapter 4
let go

chapter 3

102 2 2
Autorstwa msis24

As I hopped into my car my phine wrung and Roxy's number came up.

"Yes Roxane can I help you?" I asked slightly aggitated but not at her but at this whole damn situation I mean how did this happpen? Why did she have to come back to the states in the first place? And If she did Why Atlanta? Shes from Florida for gods sake! I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well damn who pissed in your cornflakes? I was just wondering where are you? I mean I thought you were gona stay after school with the gang." I hit my head with my palm. I had completely forgotten that I agreed to that but I mean after Being there with Victoria how was I expected to remember.

"My bad sis naw babes I got yall tomorrow I'm already In the car. I totally forgot I'll make it up to guys I promise." I'll get the some Publix cupcakes and they'll be fine.

"It's cool well ok see you tomorrow ma remeber to stay after tomorrow though. Make no other olan cause if you do I will cut your clit off and feed it to Nikki." And we laughed. My friends are so extra I can't believe how extra she is some times but she did make me feel alittle better and that's what I love about her.

"Alright Love you ma, see you tomorrow."

"later!" I hung up the phone and pulled up into to Nikki's drive  way. I pulled the car mirror down, aplied my favorate flavored lip gloss and fliped it back.Then got out my car and knocked on her door. She answered with black boy shorts and a red t-shirt with black lettering she looked me up and down.

"Hey sexy was up." I smiled. Damn Nikki was sexy. Yea I know I probably shouldn't have went to Nikki's place but I needed a very physically pleasing way to get my mind off of victoria and I know that Nikki cangive me that.

"Hey your self now can I come in or am I just suppose to stand out side all day?" I flirted. She bit her bottom lip and I knew she wanted me.

"Of coarse you can come with your sexy ass. Damn girl when you said you was coming over so we could chill I thought you was joking. But now I can see that you were dead ass serious." I laughed and walked in side her house. It was a 2 story place with 2 bed rooms on the sencond story.She led me upstairs and I smirked at her boldness, I mean how did she know I came here for that?

"So Im guessing this is you parents room." I said looking into the huge brown room that looked really well decorated. It reminded me of my parents tiger print bed room my mom is a decoraitor so she loves to do things like that. I learned from her.

"Yup they got some kinda decorator to do our whole house when we moved her a few years ago from  L.A. I hate there room but I love mine" and as she said that we walked in to this red and black decorated room. There was heat posters evey where. Her comforter had chinese lettering on it and it was also black and red. She had a rack up for her caps, with a walk in closet and a murual of a very sexy black designing going around on her walls. Over all I can see why she liked her room it was a hot ass room to be in.  "you like it I'm guessing?"

"Yea I mean that design on your bed and wall is amazing. And even though I don't like red or the heat I'm loving the hell out of this room." I said taking it all in. I sat down on her bed and told her to come in front of me.

"So was up? I mean I know you didn't come all the way here to look at my room no matter awsome it is." I shook my head.

"Naw thats why I came here. Heard alot about it from the other girls at school and I had to check it out for my self." she shook her head and lifted me on her so that now I was stradling her.

"I dont know what girl that was I never have girls in my room or at my house. Way to much drama. Plus my parents live here and I don't want no girl trying to do any thing to my peoples place My dad would have my ass for it." I laughed but I could tell that she was dead ass.

"Well i'm here" I said wondering what she would say.

"That's because your special princess if you haven't noticed. I like you I don't just want to hook up with you. I wanna be with you and if you haven't relized that yet then we have a problem." She looked in my eyes and kissed my lips. First a peck then started to suck on my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around her neck and started to grind on her. She pulled away from our kiss and looked in my eyes.

"What? Why did you stop? I was really enjoying that." I said as i started to lean back in to kiss her but she moved her head back and I looked at her confused.

"You don't seem to get it man. I like you and I know you probably came here to hook up but that's not what I want you Daph. I want more And that kiss just told me that my wait was well worth it but I don't wanna wait any more." She was serious. Was she about to ask me to be her girlfriend? If she did would I say yes? Well of coarse I would say yes have you seen her? But would I honestly mean it, is she really the person I want?

"I'm not gonna lie to you right now. Yea I came here to hook up with you today but I do like you Nikki I always have it's just I knew you was a player and I wasn't sure if I could change you. I mean why should you change who you are for me? So I just decided to see what happens with you." I told her honestly. And she pulled me closer so her hands were on my back.

"Well I promise I won't play with your heart if you promise not to pray with mine. How about we give us a chance?" I shook my head understanding.

"I think we should give us a chance but Im just not sure if im ready to be in a relationship just yet but I we can date I still give us a chance." I looked into her eyes to see if she understood or was ok with it.

"Ok, We can date until your ready ma. But maybe you should um move before I maul you cause damn you look good right now." She licked her lipps and I laughed.

"You think so?" And I got up and started posing infront to her whole body mirror. I mean I guess I looked cute today.

"I know so, You look Beautiful every day." and I turned and looked at her.

"Awww thank you, your so sweet. I must say you look sexy as hell in those shorts." And she laughed. "What? Hey I know it's not a 'You look beautiful every day' but it's still a compliment." She got up and wraped her arms around my waiste.

"Naw It's not that I didn't like it, It's just Ive never heard that before, it's different." I smiled.

"Why Is it different I mean your a stud most girls dont like it when you dress like a boy?" She shook her head.

"Naw Baby it's not that, I just think most find it uncomfortable to coment on it though. But these are my favorite shorts so it's an awsome compliment." She started to kiss down my neck and slowly suck on it.  I moaned and bit my bottom lip, I pulled away before things got too heated.

"We might wanna stop before We start something that we both can't finish."

"Oh I can definatly finish it. But your right lets take it slow." And she kissed my cheek. We sat up talking and laughing about our family. I didn't tell her about Victoria I just didn't want her to know yet. I stayed until !0 because my curfew was 10:30 and I tomorrows a school night. Now shes giving me the third good night kiss tonight and I'm about to go for a fourth until my my alram went off telling me it's 10:10.

"Shit I got to go." I said. And she shook her head understanding.

"Its cool I'll see you at schol tomorrow and after right?" i shool my head tellling her yea.

"Ok good night Nikki!" I said while I walked off her porch and to my car with a smile. She watched as I got in the car.

"Good night Beautiful!" And she closed the door as I pulled off. I pulled out my phone and saw I had 4 texts and 3 miss calls.

The Calls were from Roxy so I'll call her back later. One text was from Faith asking why I left her hanging. One text was from Darrell asking what girl I was with? One text was from Roxy asking why I wasnt answering the phone. I swear this girl can't breath without me. And The last was from and unknown number so I opened it.

unknown: Sorry about earlier I know I was acting like nothing happened but you have to understand it's just as hard for me to see you right now as it is for you to see me. I miss you though. Annd you looked so sexy today... ugh why am I doing this., You where never a Fling.I just thought you should know that.

I Stared at my phone so long in my drive way just contemplating. How could Victoria do say all that now. Why was she saying all that now? I mean she had to know it wouldnt change any thin? Ugh why did she have to come back? And then my phone vibrated in my hand telling me I got another text.

NIkki: I miss u already beautiful. 

I smiled at that text and then Victorias text didn't seem so important. I'm so confused!!! All I keep repeating in my head is You where never a Fling. WTF!!!  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

641K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
704K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...