High School DxD fanfic Volum...

By sotw007

Many species and fantastic fantasy beings whom we have heard about in stories actually have been living among... More

Character Introduction/Bio
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Message to Readers
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
(A/N)

6.

1.3K 12 7
By sotw007

(y/n) P.O.V

I was walking to school with Rias Senpai, or President I should say because now she is the President of the club which I am going to be a member of. We were getting all unusual stares from people:

Student1: What? Why is Rias Senpai  with that kid?

Student(Male): Darn that kid!! I have been trying so hard to get along with her and so many of us dream of just being able to talk to her and how did this loner who hardly speaks got along with her?? Forget speaking, he is holding hands with her while walking to school together, how did he get so close to her?

Female  student: Is he related to her in some way?? Like he is her little brother or cousin or nephew or something like that??

Another female student: May be but that seems absurd because she's  Devil from Gremory household and that kid's a human, how's it possible that they're related?

Man, I am not used to such kind of attention, President is very popular and loner like me being with her sure catches lot of attention.

Rias: Ok, see you later, meet me at the club room after school. Or forget it, I'll come to your class and we'll go together.

Timeskip, afterschool 

A room filled with people. People in the room are just done with their work and are preparing to leave. Then,  a tall, pretty lady with long red hair enters the room

It is Rias Gremory...

Rias: Um, excuse me, where is (y/n)?

Student: (Surprised) : He is there.

Rias: Thanks . My little (y/n) , come on, let's go.

Everyone is astonished and looking at us with suprised gazes. Then, as we head out, President leads me to an old building.

We enter a room in the building, President opens the door and enters the room and I follow her. This room is somewhat  like this...........

There, she tells me to wait and sit down.

(y/n) : President, where are we?

Rias: As I told you, I am the heir to Gremory household. Main devils like me form their peerage. Using my powers as the student council President, I have secured this old building to act as a base for my peerage.And starting from today, you will be joining my peerage.

(y/n): What kind of work will I be doing?

Rias: For starters, you will have to be trained so that you could protect yourself if something like Kushida incident happens again. I will introduce you to other members of the peerage.

Then, enters a tall, pretty lady with black hair.

Rias: This is Akeno Himejima, the Vice President. She is half Devil Half angel. Welcome Akeno san, this little guy here is (y/n) and starting from today, he will be joining our peerage.

Akeno san bends down at looks at me

Akeno: Ara ara, what do we have here, a new little member.....

I was a bit nervous because this is one of the most popular ladies in our institute. Rias Senpai and Akeno Senpai are the 2 great Onee samas the most popular ladies in our institute. They are those unreachable unobtainable Senpai types. Also, I am meeting her for the first time and I am not so good at interacting with people

(y/n): (nervous) Umm..Hello, I am  (y/n), pleased to meet you, hope we get along well....!!

Akeno: How cute!!!

And, then came 2 more girls

Rias:This is DalDal, she is a catgirl. She is an expert  martial artist.

Rias: And this is sheele, she's also a member of our club, her combat skills are excellent. And both of you, this is (y/n) and he shall be joining us from now on.

Sheele: Hi (y/n) kun, nice to meet you, would you like some chocolates? (gives me a chocolate)

(y/n): Th..thanks..(Eats the chocolate)

Daldal's mind: Fresh man (y/n) kun, you are mine....

Then, I filled up a form, completed some formalities  which were important for me to join the club, and now it was time for me to go home.

At home

I changed to comfortable clothes, a half shirt and 3/4 pants.

Mother and father would be late today, or maybe they'll come tomorrow. So, now I am all alone. I just started playing some games on my PSP. Then, I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and was surprised to see who it was...

Rias: Hi sweetie!!

(y/n): President? What are you doing here?

Rias:Your Parents won't be home today, so you would be alone right? So I thought I should take care of you.

I welcomed her and she sat on the sofa.

(y/n): Ok President you sit here, I will get you water to drink.

Rias: Honey, now it's just the 2 of us, you don't need to call me as President, just say Onee san!!

(y/n): Ok...

Rias P.O.V

I have successfully got him into my peerage. This kid is mine and today he will be alone so it's a good opportunity for us to bond. He gives me glass of water, it is so cute!! I am going to pamper him....

(y/n) P.O.V  

Then, me and Rias Senpai played some board games, we played chess, chess is my favourite game  and I am good at it, but Rias Senpai is too good.

Finally, after a tough fight, she won , then, we played another strategy game, othello

Again, after a tough match, she won, she's just too smart and skilled. 

Then, we played multiplayer games on computer, had fun. Now, I am hungry.

(y/n): President....

Rias: What did I tell you? Don't call me President, but call me Onee San  

(y/n): O sorry,  I forgot...from now on I will call  you...

Rias: Now, it won't work. You have made a mistake, you'll have to be punished....

Rias P.O.V

This kid is so cute, I until now I thought of him as a little brother,  but now , I want him even more, I want to be closest to him as possible

Rias: Now,  come here lie down on my lap

(He obeys my instructions, comes and lays down on my lap)

Rias: From now on, you're gonna call me "Momma"

(y/n): (shocked and flustered, suddenly gets up) Wait, what are you saying, it's ... a bit ackward...

 Rias: Where did I tell you to sit?

(y/n): On your lap

Rias: Then why are you sitting there?

(y/n) quietly sits on Rias Senpai's lap.

Rias: So from now on you'll call me Mom.

(y/n): It's a bit ackward in front of everyone.......

I just want to have fun but I don't want him to feel uncomfortable so I will not stretch this any further...

Rias: Ok, at other times you can address me formally, but when it's just two of us, you'll call me Momma.

(y/n): Ok

Rias: What?

(y/n): Ok Mom.....

Then, as he was hungry, we ordered  dinner. After it arrived, I made him sit beside me and fed him. He was flustered and said that it was embarassing... but this is fun. I am going to pamper him and treat him like he is my own kid.

(y/n):ummm... Senpai this is....

Rias: What?

(y/n): Mom, this is kind of embarrasing...

Rias: (acting to be emotional) Oh, no  I really wanted to feed you...but it seems that you don't like it...

(y/n) P.O.V

It's not that I don't like it, but  it's a bit embarassing. And I don't want to hurt her feelings. Until now, I didn't have much interaction with others and especially women except mom. This is first time I am being fed by some woman who isn't mom. But it's nice I guess, and I am liking it, so I'll get fed by her.

Rias P.O.V

He was complaining at first, but then he happily agreed to me feeding him. The dinner was tasty, we enjoyed it and now we are full.

(y/n) P.O.V

Then, we play cards. I win (by cheating). Senpai accepts my victory woohoo! Finally I win, although it seemed that she knew I cheated but she didn't say anything.

The dinner is nice, and now it's time for us to go to bed. I get up and as I am about to lead her to guest room and then I will go to my room to sleep, but as I lie on my bed, she is there....

Rias: It feels so lonely, so I am sleeping with you in your room. Also, I want to get closer to my club members so I need to spend more time with them.

(y/n): Ok

Then, she laid down beside me,  hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Rias: I must make most of this time to bond with my club members, so, tell me what do you want?

Senpai is so caring and loving, she gives older sister/ motherly vibe. That's why I love her

(y/n): I  want senpai's hug

Rias: What?

(y/n): Mom's hug

Rias: How sweet..(Hugs (y/n))

Then, suddenly, an unknown female voice is heard.....

????: Ara ara... what do we have here, a little boy who is away from his mom and feels lonely, so he wants someone to hug  him..... how cute......!!!!!

================================================================================

Author's Note

I have already mentioned that i will be using  lot of different characters from different anime, mangam LN and other series.

Sheele from Akamega kill is one of my favourite characters. She is nice and caring, when she dies in the series, I felt very sad. So, I decided to add her here in Rias' peerage in this fanfiction series and this time she is not going to die, she is going to be there. I would be adding more characters later.

Which characters do you readers love and would like to see in this fanfiction series?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 247 41
Dear Mr/Miss, Today I'm writing you because I have an announcement to make about your parents. You may wonder why you never heard from one of you...
65 6 5
||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|| HEAVILY INSPIRED BY AN MSA (MY STORY ANIMATED) VIDEO, I FELL IN LOVE WITH A BOY THAT I CAN NEVER HAVE. ||~~~~~~~...
141 25 23
In the world of Htraeas, the major kingdoms of; Acirema, Napaj, Anihc, Aissur, Aerok, and Encarf have created academies in order to train professiona...