𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

By love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... More

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•

1.1K 60 113
By love_lorri

: Bonus Story :

Jongho slowly awoke from his slumber as something sweet and soft was pressed upon his temple, his ear, his neck, his cheek, and his nose.

It was lips, or to be more exact kisses; his boyfriends kisses, and it wasn't until those kisses made it to his lips that he was finally motivated to actually wake up. To stop pretending to be asleep as he had just been doing in order to savour a couple more moments in bed and the tingling feeling of kisses on his skin.

"Jonggggiiiieeeee!" Yeonjun, Jongho's beautiful boyfriend of 6 years, said as he peppered the smaller with more kisses than he could count. "It's time to get uppppppp" he continued happily in a soft singsong voice.

Despite the pure bliss in the air Jongho still made a little groaning sound. He was a little groggy having just woken up, so his body was heavy with sleep. But with every kiss Yeonjun placed all over his face, a little burst of energy coursed through his veins motivating him completely wake up.

This wasn't the first time Yeonjun had woken him like this. It started when they'd moved into their dorm room at university and made the bold move to turn their single beds on opposite sides of the room into a double in the middle. 

At first the two boys slept on opposite sides since they weren't used to sharing their sleeping space with another person. They'd get up on their own and as to whether the other was still sleeping or not made no difference to their morning routine. Although they'd been dating for a long time they were still very separate entities when it came to their personal routines.

But one night the pair were in bed, Jongho cuddled up to Yeonjun's side as he watched him playing Death Stranding, when part way into game play Jongho had fallen asleep. Yeonjun not wanting to wake his boyfriend or move had carefully switched off his game, turned off the LEDs that had been previously dimly lighting the room, drapped his arms around Jongho and fallen asleep as well.

The following morning they had both awoken in one another's arms, Jongho cuddling tight to Yeonjun like a koala bear and Yeonjun hugging him back like the younger was his most treasured stuffed plush.

After that morning they'd naturally chosen to fall asleep within one another's arms just for the pure purpose of waking up cuddled together in the morning.

Whoever climbed in second in bed always scooted that extra bit more so they were pushed up against the others body; so sometimes they'd be spooning or sometimes they'd face each other and cuddle like their life depended on it.

Neither would leave the bed anymore either unless the other was awake or it was absolutely necessary. If they had to get up they got up together.

The kisses that started to happen upon waking were just simple morning kisses to begin with, but after Jongho had spoken of how he loved waking up only to then kiss Yeonjun, Yeonjun decided to just wake him with kisses instead. He was Jongho's own personal boyfriend alarm.

Jongho was in no way bothered by the thought of Yeonjun kissing him while he was asleep. He adored the boy and he was more than happy to let Yeonjun kiss him while he was sleeping if it meant that when he finally did open his eyes it would be to that soft touch of his boyfriends lips. It's not like Yeonjun was trying to snog him while he slept, these kisses were feather light, innocent and heartfelt no matter whether they were placed on the soft curve of his cheek or the gentle skin of his lips.

With that being said once they were both awake, regardless of who awoke first they'd shift things up to the next level. That level usually beginning with Jongho rolling onto his back and Yeonjun sliding over his waist.

They'd never really discussed positions in their relationship, they were both equals in each other's eyes, and behind closed doors they constantly switched places when it came to leading intimacy. But more often than not it was Yeonjun taking the reins and Jongho was more than happy to follow.

Anyone with their ear against the door may be led to believe the Jongho was strictly on the bottom as the younger wasn't exactly quiet when it came to Yeonjun. He had unknowingly taken on what one might call a noise trait like the rest of the males in his family, so when Yeonjun touched him in certain places, or pushed his body in such a way that only he could Jongho would shrill, giggle and moan in bliss, not worried about holding anything back.

So yes, right now as Yeonjun shifted his body down a little harder on Jongho and slid his tongue within the smaller's mouth Jongho whinnied and playfully giggled as he craved more of the boy he loved and adored so much.

Jongho's eyes briefly opened to capture the tender sight of his boyfriends face, and Yeonjun as if sensing Jongho opening his eyes opened his own to gaze back, before closing them again and diving in for another fervent kiss.

Jongho angled his head up to lose himself in more of Yeonjun and he slowly began to sit up while he tangled his hands in Yeonjun's hair and curled his arm around Yeonjun's back.

Soon they were upright with Yeonjun now straddling Jongho's waist and Jongho pulling his boyfriend as close as he could.

Their kiss slowed a little to something more tender that had both boys purring in approval and happiness. Yeonjun was like heaven and Jongho was soaring.

Confidently Jongho edged his hands down Yeonjun's back, around the curve of his backside, which for the record did exist even though the boy looked as flat as a pancake when he wore his skinny jeans, and then down his thighs before hooking his hand in the crook behind his boyfriends knees.

Throwing Yeonjun completely off guard he pulled with great force upwards causing his boyfriend to fall backwards onto the bed with a thud as Jongho pounced up on his knees.

Jongho wasn't afraid to grab the reins right in the heat of things.

Jongho was about to propel himself forwards so he could hover over his boyfriend to kiss him, but his hands never left Yeonjun's thighs as he suddenly took in the appearance of his boyfriend.

He was dressed. . .not in his usual sweatpants or pyjama shorts and oversize graphic tee or jumper the boy usually had on when he awoke, buy actually completely dressed.

Yeonjun had on blue jeans, a light denim jacket with a simple shirt underneath, and his pink hair was actually rather neat, a little messy around the back from where he had grabbed a fistful but overall very neat.

It had been a while since Jongho had woken and seen Yeonjun looking so nicely dressed.

Jongho sniffed the air, suddenly catching the familiar scent of Yeonjun's cologne, how had he not noticed it before? The scent of a well dressed Yeonjun was like ecstasy for his senses.

Jongho narrowed his eyes wondering why Yeonjun was dressed so neatly and smelt so divine, and Yeonjun narrowed his eyes right back in return from where he had fallen back and was now propped up on his elbows, his legs either side of Jongho's waist.

"You forgot didn't you" Yeonjun deadpanned, his tone suggesting he already knew the answer and was just stating the facts.

Jongho wracked his brain for answers but he had nothing, his thoughts empty. . well except for those beautiful thoughts of Yeonjun from only moments passed. But never the less. . .

WHAT THE HELL DID HE FORGET?!

Jongho looked to the side for a brief second, the main cue for Yeonjun that the smaller had no idea why he was dressed.

"Ummm NNNNooooo. . .?" Jongho tried to lie but failed miserably.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "I'll give you a hint: Yunho and San"

Jongho returned Yeonjun's hint with an absolutely baffled expression. What did whatever he'd forgotten have to do with Yunho and San?

"The twins" Yeonjun prompted.

"The twins??" Jongho was still lost.

Yeonjun slapped his face and sat up, "Balloons? Presents? Cake?" he huffed with raised eyebrows.

Then it clicked for Jongho as he put all the pieces together. The twins were San and Yunho's beautiful baby boys, brought into the world by none other than Yunho's best friend Dahyun.

When the pair had been in search for solutions on how to complete the family they desired she had offered herself to be a surrogate. It was an unexpected offer, but one they found themselves accepting and Jongho didn't need a window to see into their minds to know that accepting that offer was one of the best decisions they had ever made. If they hadn't have accepted they wouldn't have the two little boys they consider their most treasured blessing today.

Jongho slapped at Yeonjun's thighs, as his mind lit up like a light globe. "SEOYUN AND JIHOON'S BIRTHDAY!!" Jongho squealed before stopping abruptly ". . .wait isn't that next week? I swear it was next week . ." he trailed off.

Yeonjun retreated his legs from Jongho, choosing to sit on them instead. "This week love" Yeonjun smiled.

Jongho suddenly panicked "WAIT I HAVEN'T EVEN BOUGHT A PRESENT YET!"

Yeonjun pressed a finger to his lips hushing him "Shhhh, it's ok! I bought one on behalf of both of us" he smiled.

"You did??"

"What else are boyfriends for?"

Jongho pouted, feeling a little cheeky all of a sudden "More kisses!!" he said, trying to spring forwards but Yeonjun held him at bay.

Yeonjun blushed and then put on a more firm expression "No more until you're dressed love because we have way over an hours drive ahead of us, remember? We don't live round the corner anymore"

Yeonjun hopped of the bed and stood up holding out both of his hands for Jongho to grab.

Jongho pouted but then Yeonjun smiled his special smile that he only ever gave Jongho and Jongho caved in, grabbed hold and allowed himself to be pulled off the bed.

"Thank you for picking up a present, I really was going to get one, I've just been busy-"

Yeonjun stopped him with a gentle shake of his head. "Jongie were a partnership. . .practically family and I'll do these things because I care just as much as you do. Now go take a shower, make yourself even more handsome than you already are and then if we have some time I'm right here waiting for you. Promise"

Jongho smiled, Yeonjun really was family to him, and he didn't doubt for a second the implication that calling one another family implied. The word family brought with it a shared vision they both had of being one another's forever. Jongho wanted to call Yeonjun his husband one day. He would call Yeonjun his husband one day, but that would happen when they were ready. . .whenever that may be.

Jongho started to walk towards their wardrobe but Yeonjun poked him in the direction of the bathroom.

"I already chose your outfit for you to save you the time, it's on the counter in the bathroom"

Jongho looked over his shoulder "Where would I be without you?" He asked rhetorically.

Yeonjun reached forwards and poked Jongho's cheek "Probably still sleeping disappointing everyone by forgetting that today is the twins special day" Yeonjun smiled in his beautifully savage way "Now go! Shower!" He said with another gentle push.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Jongho stated in mock defeat before turning back to steal a kiss and then running off to the bathroom and closing the door before Yeonjun could say anything.

A/n Hello lovelies!!! Never thought I'd be adding to this story here but hey here we are lol

I've been in a bit of a slump with writing, but I've always adored this universe, and although the whole Jongho x Yeonjun ship is way out of the norm they still make a cute pair in my opinion. Hence they were a great inspiration and side project to somewhat unjumble my mind.

This little extension will be short and once again because it's a bit of an unconventional ship I wanted to add it here rather than in its own book so there's more flow in their relationship. So you've read the ground work and now we find ourselves in the future!!

I hope you enjoy this little JongieJunnie extension, as well as get a bit of an insight into where the other characters in the universe are :)
I also hope it's not too cheesy haha!!

Much love,
Lorri xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 630 19
Jung Wooyoung a detective with much ambition got offered a case to investigate when murders started to occur around Itaewon. Trying to seek the alleg...
14.9K 626 10
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him? ➠ ➠ ➠ ➠ - Short story ...
33.7K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❀ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ❥Ateez Au ❥BoyxBoy ❥...
45.2K 2.7K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲...