It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

Autorstwa ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... Więcej

 Characters intro
Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)
Chapters 2-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20- Goodbye
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 31 - The truth part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 12.

1.2K 68 3
Autorstwa ModestLover

Next day (Saturday)

Marwah pov

I slowly open my eyes and scan the darkness of my room. I grab my phone and check the time on my phone. It is 5 Am Fajr time. I then turn to my side and turn on the light lump.

A tear sprang to my eye as I recalled my dream in which my father was present.

Thoughts of dreaming about him make me smile. Rising from the bed, I grabbed my clothes and head to the restroom.  After a hot shower, I dress up and start drying my hair.

I walk out of the restroom, wearing my jailbab then I started praying, after I was done. I continued to sit on my prayer mat.

and bow down to my lord once more.

I made dua lots of dua. I pray for my dad, I pray that he was in peace.

I raise my head from the prayer mat and raised my hands together "ya rabb. I spend my days ignoring you, sometimes my nights disobeying you. But, you've never forgotten me even for a second.....Ya rabb guide me." I paused as tears left my eyes

I smile as I felt peace. And Remembering once my dad use to say 'whoever goes to Allah with tears will end up smiling.' I chuckle wiping my tears.

"Ya rabb, my heart is only yours."

I breath in smiling "Alhamdulillah" I said getting up.
Putting my prayer mat away along with my jalibab.

Letting my hair down, I pick my phone to see it's 6:27 am already. Walking out of my room, I headed downstairs to mom.

"Asalam Alaikum Jaan." I said walking up to her giving her the kiss on the cheek.
"Wa Alaikum Salam." She stops and looks at me

"I already made breakfast, come eat and then help me, my friend Ava should be here around afternoon." I  nodded.

End POV

It was 1 pm When Marwah and Her mom finished cleaning and preparing for dinner. Marwah now was looking at her phone and the door waiting for her friends.

Just then the bell rang, wrapping around a loose scarf around her head she opens the door, to see gicel and Nathaly smiling at her.

They were welcome inside, after finishing with the hug part. Closing the door, "hello Mrs Layal." Both gicel and nathaly said smiling at her.

"Hey, welcome!" She replied back smiling.

"Mom we will be upstairs in my room." Marwah said walking upstairs along with her friends.

"Wow." Gicel said as she entered Marwah's room looking around the room.

"Love it." Nathaly said sitting on her bed.

"are you guys being sarcastic?" Marwah said looking around her room.

"No, it looks good" Gicel said looking outside her window.

"Yea thank you, I made some changes" Marwah said taking her scarf off.

"Oh my god fucking gorgeous!" Nathaly looking at Marwah hair.

Marwah chuckle.

"You look so beautiful Marie." Gicel said to touching her hair.

"Thank you, it's not like it's the first time you guys seeing my hair?" Marwah said putting it into a bun.

"I mean, the last time I saw it was before summer vacation, which was three and a half months ago."

"Thank you." Marwah smile looking at them.

"So?" Nathaly said laying on her bed.

"So what?" Gicel said sitting by marwah.

"How old is he?" Nathaly question again with a smirk.

Marwah's expression was perplexed. "Don't stare at me like that; what age is the son of your mum friend?"
"What if he turns out to be 10 years old" Gicel said as she laughed.

"I'm asking Marwah, not you" Nathaly said glaring . "I didn't inquire, so I'm not sure. I have to share a story with you all that involves Noah."
Gicel approached Marwah while adopting a serious face. "What had happened, and what was he doing now?"

Marwah explained the situation about yesterday how he confessed again this time she felt his words.

"I swear Noah has fallen hard for you." Nathaly said smiling.

"As long as he treats her well and if Marwah wants to give him a chance, I don't mind." Gicel said looking at her phone.

Marwah sigh.

"Jaan come downstairs I think they are here." Layal yelled from downstairs.

Nathaly quickly stood up fixing her self, while Marwah and gicel laughed at her.

Marwah picked her Hijab and wrapped around her head securely.

"Please god I hope he's not a kid!" Nathaly said as they walked downstairs.

"I missed you too" Layal said pulling back from the hug, Marwah and her friends walk closer and saw a lady around her late 40's, blond hair.

"Ava, this is Marwah, my daughter." Layal said pointing at marwah, which she smile at Ava.

Ava greeted Marwah and hugged her.

Marwah Pull back "Nice to meet you too, this is Nathaly and gicel my best friends"

They had just finished introducing themselves and were about to leave when the front door suddenly opened to show a young man.

Everyone turned to gaze up to see it.

It was no other than David himself.

Marwah and her friends exchanged awkward glances before saying "David?" At the same time.

David stare back at them smirking.

With a smile, Ava approaches her son "David, who I assume you know, is my son"
"We go to the same school." "Oh what coincidence" everyone nods.

"Alright come in, take a seat." Layal said.

Ava and Layal continued talking how how they met and how they got separated when Ava moved to another state for college.

David look at marwah "your house is beautiful" he added.

"Thank you." She replies looking down.

Marwah and Gicel left to aid Layla after a short while.
They serve the food to the table and assist in setting it up. Nathaly was seated alongside David and his mother. They were conversing.

"Lunch is ready" Layal announced smiling.
Everyone got up and sat down started eating.
"Layal the food is delicious." Ava stated looking at David who nodded.

—-

When lunch was over, Ava and Layla sat by each and started conversing nonstop.

Nathaly was sitting with David in the living room when marwah and gicel came out of the kitchen after  washing the dishes.

David look up at Marwah smiling. "David I'm still surprised to see you here." Gicel said laying back on the couch.

He chuckled 'if it weren't for you guys, I would have been talking to marwah Alone, or more'

Suddenly she sat up gicel had something planned in mind.

"If it's okay with you, David may join us as we head out, and you two can stay here and talk, Ms. Ava and Layla."

After receiving their approval, they left. Gicel, Marwah, got into Nathaly's car and David—who stated that he would be driving his own vehicle—went in separate cars

—-

When they all arrived at the mall, it was crowded as usual.
David asked, gazing around, "So where do we go first?"

"Let's get new shoes" gicel said smiling.

After 15 minutes deciding which shoe to pick, they walk out.

"Let's head there to the ice cream shop." Everyone nodded as David pointed.

After they arrived, they sat down as David who bought their favorite ice cream cone. "Aww thank you for paying for us." Gicel said smiling at him.

"Thank you David." Marwah said looking at him. He nods

They talked and laughed having some good time together.

Walking out of the ice cream shop after they were done, David accidentally bump into someone. Which David made fall on the ground making the girls gasp.

"David are you okay?" Nathaly and gicel said picking him up. While marwah bend down and grab his phone who was on ground too.

"Noah?" Nathaly said looking at him.
Marwah turn around to see noah gaze immediately moved from david to Marwah.

Her heart skipped a beat looking at his expression.

To continue

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...