The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2

842 66 45
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Jungkook does not understand Lisa's obsession to see the Herdsman meteor shower. That is a 4-time occurrence in 100 years and chances of seeing the rare phenomenon is really minuscule; unless her real aim is to go out on a date with him?

But if she is so desperate to go out on a date, why would she choose such a hard-to-spot meteor shower? If they do not see anything, won’t it spoil the mood? And if her aim is not a date, what then is her real motive?

When his brain cannot find the answer, Jungkook turns to the forum and starts a post with the title: If a woman insists on bringing a man along to see a meteor shower, what does it mean?

Jungkook is a popular  in the forum and his posts are usually greeted with replies like “Da Shen!”, “Please take a picture with me!”, “May I have your autograph?”, etc. Still, there are several academics in the forum and many start to talk about astronomy. After a while, Jungkook interrupts their enthusiastic replies with: She does not know all these. She is a Commerce student who majored in Business Management.

That got everyone thinking. Someone called Little Star replies: It must be because she likes you, Da Shen!

Jungkook replies a bit proudly: I know that.

That riggers a chorus of “Oh my gosh” and “ Those showing off their love-dovey stuff should be lynched!”

Little Star is more patient: She must be wanting to confess her liking for you but lacks the courage to do so. Even pigs know how hard it is to see a Herdsman meteor shower so if you guys see it, it must mean that you guys are fated. When it happens, she will find the courage to speak up…. arrrhhhh! I too want to fall in love! Can some woman chase after me please?

Many who read the post agrees with the first part but when they see his last bit, they hold back their reply and rather pretend they do not know this fellow. Jungkook also thinks that Little Star has a point. Gauging by her careful maneuvering, it should be about time she professes her liking for him. Regardless of the method she chooses, Jungkook is actually quite touched by Lisa’s efforts and thinks that her idea is already quite good for a dummy.

The next afternoon is the regular lunch date with his brother and father. Old Proff Jeon should be able to return home in about a month’s time and is feeling rather happy. Even when he sees many dishes that he likes but cannot eat across the webcam, his good spirits remains undaunted. As they eat, Old Proff Jeon asks his youngest son with pretend nonchalance: “How are things going between you and Lisa?”

Namjoon silently gives his dad a thumbs-up for his way of lulling Jungkook into a false sense of security before turning on the question tap.   He pauses the act of picking up something with his chopsticks and waits for the reply which Jungkook replies easily: “She is about to profess her liking for me.”

The two are surprised and delighted to hear this but Namjoon is a bit more cautious. “What makes you so sure?”

Jungkook tells them about the upcoming trip to see the Herdsman meteor shower and His Dad nods his head. “I think your analysis is correct that Lisa is about to confess her feelings. Little Rascal, have you decided to accept or reject her? Warning, there is only one correct answer. If you give the wrong answer, see how I will come after you when I am back!”

Jungkook stares at his bowl of rice. “I have not decided.”

“Can we all backtrack a bit.” Namjoon taps his chopsticks gently against the side of his bowl to get their attention. “Why do I get the feeling that something is not quite right here?”

Old Jeon: “What is wrong?”

“I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something feels off. Besides, Lisa is good friends with that lunaPig and with a friend like that, how normal can Lisa be?” Come to think about it, his brother is not exactly normal either and Namjoon’s expression falls a bit.

Proff Jeon shakes his head at Juny. “Sometimes, I find it really hard to communicate with these Commerce majors.”

Jungkook nods. “Me too.”

How did he end up being slighted again? Namjoon holds his bowl in sufferance.

* * * * * *

That night, Jungkook toss and turn but he cannot fall asleep. Lisa is about to profess but how should he reply? Should he accept her? But she falls seriously short of the qualifications he looks for in a girlfriend. Should he reject her? But she will be hurt if he does that right?

And how is she going to profess her feelings? Closing his eyes, he can imagine a night sky fill with lights like falling rain. Lisa will be standing beneath the stars, smiling at him, with her eyes glittering like she has an universe of stars in their depths. She will ask: “Jungkook, I like you. Do you like me too?”

Jungkook opens his eyes suddenly and sits up straight. He got off his bed and wanders into his spare room. He turns on the lights and plucks the sleeping Schrödinger off the sofa and onto his lap, stroking its head absently. Schrödinger is not amused. “Meow!”

Jungkook ignores his protest and continues stroking its head, while his eyes sweep the room and lands on Persian rug in front of the curtains.   When he walks over, Schrödinger get really annoyed by his owner who likes to carry him here and there when he is trying to sleep. “Meow! Meow! Meow!”

Jungkook sits on the rug and pats its head as if to pacify him. Just when Schrödinger thinks he can finally sleep in peace, jungkook stands up to open the door and lets in a roomful of crisp, night air. He then sits down with Schrödinger facing the door and contemplates under the moonlight.

While Schrödinger laments that his sleeping condition is worsening by the hour, he does not wish to move and slowly lulls himself to sleep. Just when he is about to fall asleep, he hears his master speaking to him.

“Schrödinger, do you like her?”

… I do not understand human language, thank you very much!

* * * * * *

Namjoon has been feeling unsettled ever since his brother told him that Lisa is going to profess her liking for him. His intuition tells him that things are not so simple although deep down, he hopes his brother is correct.  Thinking back and forth, the only way he can think of to find out more about the situation is through Rosé.

Today, Rosé is buying back lunch for him to eat at the company. Ever since the CEO has fetched Rosé home after the gathering, everyone in the office has the impression that there is something going on between the two. That is why when his assistant has no time to buy lunch for him, he is especially comfortable delegating the errand to Rosé.

When she lay out the food in front of him, her phone rang and she excused herself to take the call. When Namjoon overhears that her caller is Lisa, he follows her out silently and overhears her excited. “What! You are going star gazing at Juwangsan National Park? I want to go! I want to go!”

Namjoon thinks that this little lady is really obtuse. Why is she intruding when the Lisa and Jungkook are planning a romantic date? Surely, lisa will reject her?

Contrary to his thoughts, lisa has expected this response from the energetic and curious Rosé and smiles at her end. “Sure! But I have arranged with Jungkook to go on Thursday and Friday during my off days, so if you wish to join us, I am afraid you have to take leave.”

Rosé hesitates. “Do I really need to apply for leave? How long should I apply then? I day?”

Namjoon gets extremely anxious at her words – why is lisa agreeing? Isn’t she going to profess her love on this trip?

“Not necessary,” says lisa after thinking. “You can take 2 hours off on Thursday afternoon so that we leave early and we can return on Friday morning. This way, you will be able to make it back to office on time although it will be quite tiring for you.”

Rosé is very excited. “I am not afraid of being tired!”

*Ka-ca. Ka-ca.*(foots step sounds) The discordant sound alerts Rosé that she may not be alone. When she looks around and sees no one, Rosé thinks the sounds could have been made by … mice? She is so excited that she can play “Cat and Mouse” literally, she drops to the floor to peer around, and finds a stone-faced CEO behind one wall. “Boss Kim?”

Namjoon forces himself to relax and says casually. “I want to go too.”

“Huh? Where do you want to go?”

He never expects these 3 words to ever come out from his mouth. “To see stars.” Oh gosh, he is so embarrassed….

Rosé covers her mouth to conceal her mirth. “Who would have guessed Boss Kim has a maiden’s heart beneath your tough exterior?”

You lunapig, I am going to fire you one day.

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
170K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
8K 673 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?