Stuck Between Two World [On H...

By ssaevans

Jazel Ramirez, 16 year old girl who about to have her life change. She gets into twist and turn then eventual... More

Disclaimer~
About Her
Them Again...
Authors note!
Hey Hey Hey
Really bruh?
Feeling Threatened
Journey 1.0
Behind that life
Pre-investigation and strange things
Supernatural or it's just Paranormal?
She's a what?
Note to Readers
Well...
Really?
First Impressions
Strange Feelings
The Feelings
It's A Nightmare
Just an Update
Another Day passed
Before I go on, a little note:)
Bad news
Not again
Quitted?
Final edit

Bump on 'em

711 17 1
By ssaevans

It's a wonderful afternoon to go out and have 'me' time so I drive my way to the shopping mall to have lunch. After lunch, I spot the Ghost Adventures crew and I spot a dude wearing dark hoodie trying to get close to Nick. He grabbed Nick's bag and ran. Out of instincts, I chased after him. I ran passed the crew and focused on the dude. He put me into obstacles that I can get pass easily. I get to the other shortcut and pushed him down.

I grabbed the bag, sling on my shoulder and armlocked him before putting my weight on him. [Me:Call the cops now! Not your lucky day man.] I get off the guy after the police arrived. I jogged to the crew. I dust away the dirt and passed it to Nick. [Me:I believe this belongs to you.] [Nick:Thanks. What's your name?] I smiled and not answer him. Partly, I was nervous and second, I love to think I'm a mysterious saviour. I drive home. Now that I think about it, it's a very nice way to meet the crew.

Home~~

I sat down on the couch while replaying the accident earlier with the crew in my head. It's a coincidence that to meet them in the mall. I can't get it out of my head. I mean, it's Ghost Adventures! They really hit the ratings on TV and I don't think there's anyway they're stopping too. They really outrun Ghost Hunters but both of them really equally great shows.

After an hour procrastinating, I wash up. I get dress in blue tee and black sweatpants. Uncle Carl reached home. We are super close since I was super small. I move in with him after what I told him about LA. [Carl:How's lunch?] [Me:Awesome. At least I did a good deed just now.] He ruffle my hair before going to his office. [Carl:Alright behave okay. You gotta head to the gym. Eddie's waiting.] [Me:Can I not go Carl? Please...] I give him the puppy eyes. Well, he's not falling for it. [Carl:Nope. Out you go. Good try though.] He laughs while I groan.

I grabbed my gym bag and walk to the gym that's a few blocks away from where I lived. I put my bag into my locker and walked to Eddie. Eddie is my trainer for few years and he still trains me even though I get on his nerves. Sometimes. [Me:Sorry I'm late Ed.] [Eddie:It's cool. Next time don't be late alright? Let's get to training.] We start training. After the physical 'torture', I told Eddie what happened in the mall. And guess what...

*****Guess Who? Maybe you'll know in the next chap. Well comment what you want in the story and tell what I have to work on. And also leave a like. Love ya.****

-Editted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 582 29
Hey guys, This is just some Ghost Adventures imagines!
62K 1.3K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...
3.9K 53 24
This is The Beginning of Zak and Hadley's life. This takes place around when Zak starts his ghost hunting career and Hadley is still a young child. S...
968 30 26
Ghost adventures crew go to explore bobby mackey's again as Zak is Interviewing the owner y/n the bad girl walks in catching Zak's attention she star...