Ellie

By kimaleeclarke

Ellie a 17 year-old-girl, has her life planned out, but that changes when she learns that Tristan Ashton, the... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8

c h a p t e r 6

86 2 0
By kimaleeclarke

"Ellie, check on the cake in the oven." Mum shouts from the bathroom.

"I will" I shout back.

Today we were celebrating my brother Jake birthday, and I was in charge of preparing the food.

I carefully opened the oven, the heat from it was in my face and I almost burnt my finger off. Anyway, I decorated it and placed it on the kitchen countertop.

My skin was covered with sunscreen, and I was wearing a blue bikini, ready to have fun by the poolside.

"Tristan", I said while knocking on his door.

"Hello are you there?," I call again

"May I enter?"

"Well then I will be coming in."

I pushed open his room door and gasped as I saw Tristan standing there in his towel wrapped around his lower waist.

His body was just the same figure as Jaxon's, but his was better.

"Oh, it was you I was in the shower so I didn't hear you calling," he mumbles. "I was just checking to see if you were coming downstairs for the pool party, I say.

"You guys also having a pool party?" he asks.

"Yeah, Jake wanted us to have one in the backyard so we let it happen for the sake of his birthday."

"So will you be coming?" I question

"Do you want me there, he winks at me. I smiled at him". Come on it will be fun".

Then I will be there then princess but don't get your hopes up I will be playing a few video games first, Tristan says.

Okay, I say and walked towards the door.

"Oh and princess, you look sexy in that bikini". I turned to look at him then smirk.

"I bet you say that to Melissa as well, I said in a sassy tone."

"Hey Tessa", I smile at her. She appeared to be in a red bikini sitting by the poolside.

"Hi Ellie she smiles back. Blair couldn't make it she had some assignments to get done," She mumbles.

"Oh, it no big deal," I state.

"So tell me why you left in such a hurry after school the other day. And don't lie we saw both you and Jaxon together," Tessa asks.

"There's nothing going on between us, we're just two friends hanging out together," I state.

So wasn't it a date type of thing? Didn't you both hook up?" she grins.

"Tessa," I called her name and hit her arm in the process. "What we have isn't that serious."

I also have a feeling that Tristan might be interested in you, She chuckled.

"No silly, what makes you think that?" How is Marcus? I ask trying to move on from the topic.

Marcus was Tessa's boyfriend. They have been together for quite a while now and he doesn't go to our school, Tessa seems to keep him private away and I had no clue how he looked.

"I feel like he's cheating on me, we rarely talk lately and whenever I call, he says he's busy," she explains.

"Have some faith Tessa maybe he's really busy," I tell her.

You're right, there's nothing to worry about I trust him. I love the way you think Ellie now let's enjoy this party.

"Ellie," mum interrupted us. "Could you please go get the mails from the mailbox out front I forgot to do it this morning?" Seriously mum can't it wait, or ask Jake to do it, I said.

I groan and started walking towards out front. "Tessa, I will be back in a minute." Yeah, I will be fine she says. I hastily walked up to the mailbox and took up about five mails.

I searched through them because I was just curious and I happened to see a letter. It had no address and who the hell would be sending me a letter. Then again I proceed to read the letter.

Aren't you a smart little girl, I taught you weren't. I have seen that you choose to ignore my text messages. Don't you want to know what happened to your poor little father? He is an innocent little idiot. This is a warning meet me at Cornwell street in an hour.

What kind of psycho person is this, I have recognized that it was the same unknown person who messages me a few days ago, what could he or she know about my father.

I'm not threatened by this and I refuse to meet up with them. After this party, I'll think about this later.

"Hello there gorgeous."

I knew that voice too well I looked up and saw Jaxon standing right in front of me smiling. I placed back the letter in the envelop and smile back at him.

"Jaxon it's nice to see you, glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, he grins. So what will be doing here you invited me remember?"

Let's go in, I guess you will just have to wait and see right, I said.

So we are celebrating my brother's birthday, you could swim in the pool if you want I inform him.

As I was talking his eyes traveled down my body looking at me in my bikini, My cheeks turned a slight red and I stood there awkwardly as he looked. God, I wish I knew what he was thinking right now.

"You didn't tell me you were having a party."

I turned to look and saw Melissa in her pink slutty bikini, and in tons of makeup. She then approaches Jaxon and I.

"You weren't invited for a reason, I snap." And what reason will that be she asks?

I took a step closer to her and whispers "get the fuck off my property."

She burst out into laughter and refuses to leave, "Let's not make a scene here," she responds.

"What the hell you might frighten the whole school with your nonsense but you don't scare me. Can't I be left alone for once in my life," I shrug.

"Oh Please bitch I came to look for Tristan where is he?" she questions. You don't see him here right, I respond in a high tone.

She didn't respond to my sassy response but instead gazed at Jaxon.

"And who could you be? you're cute, so are you are the one sleeping will Ellie she questions."

"Yes, so what if we are it's none of your fucking business, Jaxon responds."

"What the hell did you just say to me", Melissa asked as she was walking up towards Jaxon closer as ever and towards the pool.

Jaxon dodge her and pushed her straight into the pool. Every student that I invited from school was laughing at her. I watched her as she tried to swim. I looked at Jaxon and we both laughed as well.

"You got what you deserved", Tessa shouts.

Thank you for sticking up for me though; to be honest, I was thinking about pushing her in the pool as well, I state .

"It's nothing much," Jaxon says.

"You bitch", Ashley shouts as she got out of the water, she was all wet and her makeup was ruined.

Poor little thing, I grin.

"I will make both your lives a living hell," she screams at us. I am sure of it she groans and walked off through the gate.

"That should teach her a lesson," Jaxon mutters.

* * *

"Everyone join us" mum calls the many people who were by the poolside. She brought out the cake that I baked and decorated.

I turned to look at Jaxon not beside me as he was already gone to the table where everyone was. He grins and waves his hands for me to come beside him.

We all ate cake laughed and talked.

"Jake make a wish", I tell him while mum list the candles on his cake.

"Alright I will, Jake respond."

"Here, I got this for you, it's a ps4 for your birthday present."

Aww sis thanks I have been wanting one of these for so long, are you still mad at me for dying your hair red, Jake asks.

Probably, I respond. My hair was getting back to its original colour faster than I expected.

"That's really thoughtful of you, you are the best sister your brother could ever ask for", Jaxon whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I know", I mumbles.

Could you excuse me for a moment, I ask Jaxon.

"Sure", he responds.

I watched Jake as he was all sad and seems to be gazing at this one girl from afar that he invited.

I decided to go see what was making him this sad.

"No one should be sad on their birthday, you know." I say as I approach Jake.

Do you like her? I ask

"Her name is Bella, and yes I have liked her since the 7th grade, that was the only point I invited her here", he says.

I glance at Bella and back at Jake. Young love, I say to myself.

"How about you gather some courage and go over there and ask her out on a date."

Why should I do as you say you have never had a boyfriend before, Jake scoffs.

Just go for god's sake, I push Jake towards Bella.

But-

"No buts Jake just be yourself around her, take her somewhere like the movies girls love that, Now off you go."

What was that all about? Jaxon asks as I went back to where he stands.

Nothing that serious Jake had a girl problem and I was happy to help.

That's great, he says.

20 minutes later

The party was finally over and I was glad that Jaxon and I had fun. I was shocked that mum didn't ask about Jaxon like who he was.

And though I invited Tristan he didn't came he just stayed in his room.

Tessa had left the party early since she had some homework to get done.

I on the other hand was scared out of my mind about this unknown person. I just need someone to talk to about it.

"I really enjoyed this party," Jaxon say as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

I guess I will see you at school then.

Bye Ellie, I watched as Jaxon drove off on his motorcycle.

Tristan's POV

I peeked out my room window at Ellie because I was getting a little bit bored, the party seemed to be over since everyone was going home she was with a black hair boy he was about five feet two inches he seems to be into Ellie.

Oh, yeah I remember him now he attends rosewood, we were paired in class for an assignment.

I swear to god if he makes a move on Ellie I will break his fucking neck. I know that Ellie might be hiding her true feeling from me but I will do everything to make her mines whatever it takes.

As for Melissa, she's nothing to me she's just a sex toy. I heard she came to talk to me. And I didn't even came to talk to her what a shame.

* * *

I think Melissa got what she deserved.

Don't forget to Like, comment and vote. <3

Next update: Thrusday, {May 6 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 7 61
Tristan's gasp tightens around my waist, while inching his face closer and closer to mine. He brushes his lips softly against mine, sending inevitabl...
1.3K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...
8.6K 112 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...
Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...