c h a p t e r 5

4:27 pm, Ellie and Jaxon Location-
At the Lake.

We were at the lake for a few hours now and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"So what's your story, tell me a little bit about yourself", I Jaxon curiously.

He took a moment of silence, then mutters.

"As much as I hate talking about my past, I really feel like I should tell you.

I was just only fifteen, my friends and I would sneak out, go to nightclubs, do drugs, and had one-night stands.

What if Jaxon thinks I'm an easy girl, What if he only brought me here to hook up with me. I had so many questions unanswered. But I continued to listen as he tells his story.

"We got caught one day by the police, we were too young to go to jail so they sent us to the juvenile detention center."

"A few weeks later I got a call from dad and he told me that mom died and that he will be leaving to start a new life and a family."

I never heard from him since that day. I had no one In my life expect from my grandmother she took care of me and came to visit me at the detention center.

"She had been hiding the truth from me that she was sick. She didn't want to tell me because she didn't want me to a fuss".

So a few weeks ago I got release from the detention center and I was on my way to visit her that's why I was in a rush.

I blame myself each day for not been there to take care of her as she did to me.

As he said his last words I watched as a tear slid down his cheek.

I went closer to him and cupped his cheek in my hands.

"Your past was horrible I have to admit no one should ever go through what you did especially when your dad Abondon you".

"But who am I to judge My life has been really terrible since my dad died now it's just my mum, brother and I left in this world", I explain.

In one swift move, he grabbed my waist tightly and pressed his lips against mine.

I moved my tongue with his in different motions as he started to trail kisses down my neck.

His lips were soft and tasted a little bit minty.

I pulled away from him and furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm not one of those easy girls that you can get in your bed at any time."

So if that's why you brought me here it will never work, I state and rolled my eyes.

"I never said I was going to sleep with you, I simply brought you here because I taught you would like it."

"You're one of the few girls that I've met who gets me and easy to talk to. I just kissed you because I couldn't help myself.", he smirks.

"Well with that settled I think we should go now it's getting late", He says.

I got out of the water.

"Can you help me up out up the water", he begs.

"Really, What the hell, fine I will help."

I held onto Jaxon's arm to help him up out of the water when he drags me down with him.

Water splashes everywhere and my red-tinted hair that was in a messy bun was now loose down my neck.

Jaxon why did you do that?

He ignored my question and instead pulled me closer to him and kisses me once again, I let out a moan.

He looks at me and asks ''Have you never been touched before''.

"Yes but not in the way you do".

He placed his hands on my body and took off my tank top and I was only left in my bra.

"Your boobs are a lot bigger than I thought and your red hair makes you look hot as fuck", he said.

I blushed and smiled at him.

I should probably take you home now, he says. I nod and came out of the water.

Could I put on your jacket am cold since you ripped off mines?

Yes, sure he grins and hands me his black jacket.

* * *

6:03 pm

Jaxon and I went to a cafe on our way back from the lake and he decided to take me home afterwards.

"I had so much fun today". I smile at him.

"I haven't had so much fun with someone in a long time you can keep my jacket it suits you", He chuckles.

Could I kiss you he asks with a grin. sure I would love that, I say.

He hugged me tightly and put a piece of my hair that was in my face behind my ears as he whispers.

You are sexy did you know that?.

I would like to invite you somewhere tomorrow it's right here at my house.

It would be nice if you come. I wispher back

Sure I will for you my cupcake, he chuckles.

I should go now see you at school then Ellie. He says as he rides away on his bike.

I went inside my house it was late in the night but I was surprised to see mum still up she was in the kitchen baking some cupcake.

"Honey where were you, she asks as she took a bite of one of the cupcakes."

I was over at Tessa's house we were having a girl's night.

We both know thats not true I was out with Jaxon, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her right.

I hope you girls had fun then.

And honey she calls to me as I was on the stairs going up to my room.

"Follow me back on Instagram or else I will take away your phone for a month", she demands.

I will, I chuckle.

I went up to my room and went straight to my cozy bed. I saw unread messages from Blair and Tessa.

Tessa, 2:25 pm- Where did you go so quickly after school?.

Blair, 2:45 pm- Are you with a boy who is it? If it is a boy what did you guys do?.

I smile as I read the messages but tomorrow I'll give them the details. But for now, I just want to take a nap.

I smelt Jaxon's jacket it smells so good like cinnamon.

He's not like a lot of boys I've met. He had a horrible past but I won't judge.

* * *

How was this chapter? Like share and vote. Love y'all <3