All We Have BNHA FanFic

By KateTsuki

Yoru Utsukushi, the protagonist of this story, comes from a rough back round. Like Most protagonists, Yoru's... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

6 1 0
By KateTsuki

The match between Izuku and shinso began, shinso was just standing there talking to izuku, yoru raised an eyebrow, "they aren't fighting...", mina hummed, "no wait...look...he's charging forward!", yoru watched as izuku was about to attack, but just stopped all of a sudden. The entire stadium erupted into confusion, "what is happening? Why did he stop?!", they watched as izuku turned and began to walk towards the out of bounds area, "i think shinso got him", the whole class was yelling in frustration, then as he came close to the edge a huge gust of wind erupted from where he stood. Everything was quiet, "did...did he break free?", they saw izuku turn around with furrowed eyebrows and clenched teeth, "he's back!!", yoru jumped a bit, "yeahh!! Lets gooo!!", the class began to cheer for izuku as he ran towards shinso and flipped him out of bounds, "he did it!! He won the first round!!", mina grabbed yoru's hand and forcefully gave her a high five, much to yoru's dismay, "class 1-A is the best!!", Present Mic announced izuku as the winner, "deku was so amazing! It's so like him to turn the tables at the last second!", yoru nodded at Akui then stared at izuku, "yeah, it's a bit refreshing", todoroki and katsuki looked over at yoru, 'she looks better...that's good', katsuki thought to himself and looked away, todoroki peeked over at katsuki with curious eyes, 'i wonder what their relationship is', the next match started as soon as sero and todoroki walked onto the arena.

yoru watched as todoroki was dragged by sero's tape, then in an instant half of the stadium turned to ice, "woah...that was an overwhelming win...", yoru used her quirk to slice the ice into tiny pieces making it snow down, "THANK YOU YOUNG UTSUKUSHI!!! SHOTO TODOROKI HAS WON WITH A QUICK VICTORY!!! AMAZING!!!!", the next match was kaminari and Akui, "THE ASSASSINS OF CLASS 1-A!!! BOTH HEAT RELATED FIGHTERS!!! FROM THE HERO COURSE!!! IT'S AKUI IKUJI!!!! AND DENKI KAMINARI", Yoru looked towards kaminari, "you look like you know who is going to win already", mina shook yoru's shoulder, "well...i know Akui is strong...and kaminari looks cocky...not to throw shade on him but...i think Akui has it in the bag", she pointed towards the fight, mina looked over at the two students fighting, then she watched as kaminari went brain dead and got himself thrown out of bounds by Akui, "oh wow...that's kinda disappointing...", yoru pursed her lips and hummed.

The fourth match was Iida and Hatsume, 'she basically turned him into an ad campaign, I mean, it worked due to all the excitement about her gadgets, but she forfeited and Iida won', yoru thought to herself. The fifth match was mina and aoyama, yoru reluctantly cheered mina on, mina winked and the match began. Right away mina dodged aoyama's laser, "woah, she's so athletic", yoru nodded, "super", they watched as she used her acid to destroy the belt aoyama had then upercutted him, "oh wow, a strong finish, i hope aoyama is okay though", yoru walked out, "hey good luck...yoru", yoru threw a peace sign to izuku, "right", katsuki followed after her. Yoru stopped at the exit into the arena and stood there strategizing, then felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, "katsuki?", she raised an eyebrow and looked away, "what do you need...can't you see i'm busy", he clenched his jaw, "i personally wanted to say...kick their ass", she fidgeted with her hands, "huh...that was the plan...but thanks anyways...firecracker", he blushed and she turned then walked away towards the arena a little more nervous than before, but unsure why.

The two girls stared at each other, "may the best win", yoru put her hand on her hip, "right, shall we then?", yoru got low to the ground and rushed towards ibara, ibara's hair vines rushed towards yoru but she jumped and dodged them. Yoru placed her hands on the floor while simultaneously using her quirk to cut ibaras hair vines, then kicked ibara up in the air. yoru disappeared into wind then flew up in the air and did a spinning axe kick on ibara, but she blocked it with her hair. ibara fell to the ground and dragged yoru down with her, yoru used her quirk to slice the vines wrapping around her legs and kicked off of ibara. Yoru flipped her body and landed in a crouch, ready for an attack. Yoru kept watch of her position and the area around her, she looked back at ibara to see her vines coming at her, "you need more attack patterns, this is getting boring", she used her quirk to boost her speed and charged straight for the vines. Yoru sliced the vines out of her way and maneuvered around ibara to get behind her then she trapped her in wind then threw her out of bounds, "h-how...", yoru smirked, "next time put up more of a fight", the crowd cheered, "YORU UTSUKUSHI FROM THE HERO COURSE IS THE WINNER!!!", yoru hummed and began to walk away, "w-wait!! that was amazing, how did you get in the air so fast?", ibara followed yoru who walked off the stage and into the stadium. Yoru raised an eyebrow, "it's my quirk, duh....", ibara put a hand to her chin, "well it was very cool, honestly i was a bit nervous fighting against you, i had heard you're strong, now i know the rumors are true", ibara smiled and yoru cleared her throat, "right....um...you did well....also...bye now", she walked away from ibara and into the seating area where her class was, "yoru you won!! The way you moved was awesome", yoru shook her head, "yeah the competition seemed to think so too", yoru frowned, "it's odd...she wasn't bothered", kawa furrowed her eyebrows and smiled, "well...maybe she just realized how amazing you are....it's not such a crazy theory if you really think about it", the class nodded, "yeah, you were hardcore though, i was surprised to hear she was so nice, most people would be salty..*cough* bakugou *cough*", kaminari laughed out and katsuki yelled at him.

The match between kirishima and tetsutetsu had ended in a draw, "aww what? I thought kirishima was going to win this one", yoru nodded, "yeah that guy has the same quirk type, it's crazy", yoru looked behind her to see katsuki and kawa already left. She bit her lip and stood up to chase after them, "katsuki...kawa...wait!", they turned a bit, "what?", kawa tilted her head, "yoru? What are you doing", yoru took a deep breath and walked toward kawa, then outstretched her arms, "umm...i know you don't need it or whatever....but i want to give you good luck...and stuff", kawa's eye watered a bit, "you did?", she smiled brightly and hugged yoru, "i'll try my best!! thank you!", kawa released her and ran off to enter the arena. Yoru looked over at bakugou, he clicked his tongue, "if you're here to give me good luck too....i don't need it either", yoru smirked, "too bad...my good luck to you was going to be a kiss....but i guess not", he flinched, "wait a damn minute!!", he stormed up to her and smashed his lips against hers, yoru's eyes widened in surprise. Katsuki stepped back with a devilish smirk, "i'll make sure to win", he walked away and yoru stood there in shock, "thanks you idiot". Yoru walked after him to watch the match close up.

The match began and kawa kept low to the ground and ran towards katsuki, as she got close he blasted her away but she kept coming again and again, just regenerating. yoru leaned against the wall, watching the two battle. Kawa threw blow after blow and was surprisingly fast, katsuki was already worn out, yoru could tell, then she heard the crowd booing bakugou when he kept blasting kawa away. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger, "why are they booing?", she heard a pro hero insult bakugou then heard eraser call the hero out, "WHAT'S THAT? A PRO SAYING HE'S PLAYING AROUND? WHOEVER SAID THAT SHOULD LOOK INTO CHANGING CAREERS!!", yoru calmed down, "IF YOU'RE SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE!! GO HOME!! BAKUGOU IS BEING CAREFUL BECAUSE HE HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE STRENGTH OF HIS OPPONENT WHO HAS MADE IT THIS FAR, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO WIN! THAT HE CAN'T GO EASY ON HER OR LET DOWN HIS GUARD!" she narrowed her eyes as she saw kawa's body glow a bright green, "woah...kawa...", she watched as katsuki was huffing, a bit out of breath, "his arms...he's nearing his limit", kawa stood tall a few feet away from him, "now..i think it is time...", she put her palms together then punched the ground releasing all of her strength, "amazing...", yoru watched as the whole arena erupted into bits and pieces of debris, then she saw how katsuki strained to lift his arm up and give one final explosion to knock the ball out of the park, kawa moved forward taking the distraction as an advantage, she pulled her hand back and was about to deliver the finishing blow but katsuki dodged as she was close and blasted her out of bounds, "since you're friends with deku...i thought you'd be up to something", yoru's stomach churned at the sight of kawa laying on the ground unconscious, the crowd went silent in anticipation. Yoru gasped a bit as she saw kawa get back up, but this time it looked as if she was desperate, she looked like she was trying so hard to stay awake, then she fell. Midnight rushed towards her and checked her state, "Kawa utsukushi is unconscious! Bakugou katsuki wins this round!!", yoru stayed quiet, her eyes not leaving kawa as the umpire cheered, katsuki walked up to yoru looking a bit worked out, but she stepped forward and ran after the nurse bots that were taking kawa away. Katsuki watched as yoru ran right past him, "damn it", he clenched his hand and looked away. Yoru walked to the nurses room but half way she was met with Izuku, "oh..hey...yo-chan..", yoru looked up from the floor and gazed after izuku, "hey izuku...what're you doing?", he smiled a bit, "i'm next so i was going to go wait in the waiting room...", yoru hummed and kept walking, "then i wont keep you", he frowned and grabbed her shoulder, "w-wait!! I'm...i mean....where are you going?", yoru turned her head a bit, "to check on kawa...", he pursed his lips, "i'll go with you then", she shook her head, "i want to talk to her alone....go get ready for your match", she pulled away from him "oh...i uh...understand then...i'm sure she wants her privacy anyways", he mumbled it a bit and looked away, "well then good luck on your match izuku...". Yoru walked into the nurses room and saw kawa resting on the nurse bed, "k...kawa...", kawa flinched a bit and looked towards yoru, "you...you came? Why?", yoru sighed and sat down on a chair, "idiot i'm your sister....of course i'm going to check on your dumbass", kawa smiled, "i thought you didn't care?", yoru looked around to see if anyone was near and sighed, "of course i fucking care about you....idiot you're my sister......i don't have to like you to still care about you", kawa laughed a bit, "thanks for coming....i appreciate it", yoru pursed her lips, "uhh...also...that thing you did....with your quirk", yoru scratched the back of her neck, "i know of it", yoru rolled her eyes while kawa giggled, "well it was cool...i was surprised to see you so serious about...winning the match.....you did really good", kawa's eyes watered and she hugged yoru. Yoru froze and tensed, kawa just squeezed tighter with tears in her eyes, yoru hesitantly patted kawa's back and hugged her back. Kawa whimpered, "i'm glad you think so...i wish i could have won....now bakugou is going to think he's better than me.....that asshole", yoru closed her eyes in amusement, "yeah i can agree that he is...an asshole", kawa laughed and let go of yoru, "so...um...does this mean...we're...good? No more....bad blood or whatever", yoru rolled her eyes, "sure....i know it wasn't fair of me....to....push you away....i was angry....so yeah....i don't hate you", she stood up and held out a hand, "sisters?", kawa sniffed and nodded then shook yoru's hand, "sisters", they hugged again and yoru rubbed her arms once they pulled away, "alright then....get better or whatever", she turned and walked away. She made it to her seating area, Kirishima and tetsutetsu were doing an arm wrestle match to break the tie, katsuki had just gotten there right after yoru, the two gave side glances to each other, then she turned her head towards sero who was talking to katsuki, "that was tough huh? Playing the bad guy", tsu spoke up, "even if it was because of the match-up, you played an excellent villain, bakugou", yoru frowned, "villain....that's quite the stretch....especially since it was just a battle between rivals", yoru put her hands on her hips, "holding back just because it's a girl is not fair to either opponent, losers", the class looked over at yoru with shocked faces, "but still...to aim such a big attack against such a frail girl, it's rough", katsuki scoffed, "i definitely wouldn't call that girl frail", he went to sit down and so did yoru, "kawa isn't some weak damsel in distress....she can handle a lot....so shut up already", the class flinched and nodded, "y-yeah you're probably right", yoru hummed and looked a bit closer to see tetsutetsu's arm crack a bit, that's when kirishima was able to gain the advantage and slammed tetsutetsu's arm down and earning his victory, class 1-A cheered for kirishima and the first match of the second round finally started.

Izuku walked onto the arena along with Shoto, they both looked intense, yoru and the rest of the class watched the two with anticipation. yoru looked over at katsuki who was staring at the two intensely, 'i wonder how this fight will go...they both give off the same vibe....such powerful conviction' she thought to herself as she looked back at the arena. The match began and right away shoto started with ice but izuku countered it by flicking his fingers and blowing it all away, yoru put up her arms to block the wind from her view of the match, "you look so invested in the match", mina turned to yoru, she hummed, "it's an interesting one...because both won't give in until the other is knocked out or blown out of bounds....it's going to be a brutal match i'm sure of it", mina nodded, "yeah todoroki is so strong, his power is overwhelming". Todoroki launched another ice attack but izuku just countered it again, yoru saw izuku's hand, she cringed at the sight of his shattered and bloody fingers, "so that's how he's going to fight...i knew it...", she whispered but mina turned towards her, "what do you mean?", yoru shook her head, "I figured out the plan of attack...but it's...let's just say it's unethical", Todoroki and Izuku exchanged blows again then kirishima walked in, "it started?!", yoru gave him a side glance, "Kirishima, good job on making it to the second round!", yoru nodded, "i knew you would", kirishima smirked and turned towards bakugou, "yeah i'll be up against you next bakugou! Let's have a good fight!", katsuki kept his eyes forward, "i'll kill you", yoru raised an eyebrow, "is that like...your catch phrase or something?", she smirked as she saw his expression changed, "yes, now shut up or i'll kill you too", she shrugged and turned around, "i'd like to see you try, firecracker", the class gave scattered laughs, "yeah bakubro, i'd like to see you try haha, but man you, yoru, and todoroki can shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground", yoru frowned at the praise, "and with no time lag", yoru furrowed her eyebrows, "i'm not just shooting them off, don't underestimate 'em", yoru listened in on their conversation, interested, "if you overuse your muscles, your muscle fibers tear, and if you keep running you'll run out of breath, quirks are physical abilities too, they must also have some kind of limit", yoru smirked, "if i think about it like that, i guess you have a point, then against the instant-killer todoroki...midoriya wants..", yoru spoke up, "he wants an endurance match...to see how far todoroki can go without using his left side...too much ice causes frostbite on his right", she pointed towards izuku, "but then again...izuku is breaking himself to counter the attacks, it's a match of who will give out first cause after all....none of them have actually struck each other yet", sero leaned towards yoru, "yeah that sounds about right, so who do you think will win?", yoru furrowed her eyebrows as she witnessed todoroki gaining on izuku, "who knows...", it was attack after attack that izuku continued to break his fingers, yoru shifted her eyes away then peaked a bit to see izuku punch the huge ice attack away with his whole fist, the force blew everyone back a bit again, but that still didn't throw todoroki out of bounds. Mina turned to yoru, "now what?", yoru looked over at mina, "todoroki's judgment skills are strong, the last attack izuku pulled....was the wrong one...even so, todoroki is nearing his limit while izuku still has a whole arm left...he might win, this far into the match and they both haven't made a solid attack on each other though, so it's still uncertain", the class looked at her in awe, "you really know how to analyze huh?", yoru shrugged a bit, "it's one of the easiest things a person can do", mina lightly punched yoru's shoulder, "not everyone is as smart as you!!", yoru jumped and scoffed, "yeah i'm aware, learning to analyze someone isn't hard if you pay attention though, idiot", tsu nodded, "yeah that makes sense, kero", the class smiled and cheered for the two. Izuku and Todoroki started talking but it was inaudible to yoru, she read their lips though, 'sorry...thanks, midoriya. That guys face is clouded over thanks to you', she raised an eyebrow in confusion, 'who is he talking about?', she looked over to where he was looking at and saw endeavour with a sour face, she looked back at todoroki who was talking again, 'with your arms like that you can't fight anymore, can you', she looked over at izuku who was just clenching his teeth, 'let's finish this', todoroki launched his ice towards izuku, yoru gasped a bit when she saw izuku's face, "where are you looking?!", izuku used his other hand to blow todoroki back, it almost blew him out of bounds but he used his ice to stop himself. yoru strained herself to keep reading their lips, 'with your broken finger...why are you going so far', izuku looked like he was staying awake with just adrenaline coursing through him, "you're trembling todoroki....quirks are physical abilities too, there's a limit on how much cold your body can take, isn't there...and that is something you could solve by using your left side right?....everyone's fighting with everything they've got...to win and get closer to their dream....to become number one....you want to win with just half your strength?! You haven't put a single scratch on me you know!! Come at me with everything you've got!!", a small smile graced yoru's lips, 'right...you say that...but..you're really trying to save him...aren't you izuku', she looked from him to todoroki to endeavour then back at izuku, 'because you're amazing...that's why i admire you...and i want to become as amazing as you...but even so....is this the best outcome?', she leaned back with crossed arms, 'does he even know what he's doing though? It's kinda idiotic, i wonder Why he would even do such a thing? To save him? Seems kinda illogical?' yoru pursed her lips, 'no...of course he knows what he's doing....he knows, that's what makes him so honorable, making such a idiotic decison...he always was like that', izuku and todoroki scram then charged at each other, 'todoroki's movements are slow due to the frostbite, izuku will notice that and take advantage', yoru nodded and watched as izuku powered up his arm then punched todoroki back, 'his arm is fine...but his fingers are beyond repair...', yoru put a hand over her mouth along with bakugou, "this needs to stop", the class turned towards yoru, "izuku's injuries...if he keeps fighting like that...recovery girl wont be able to fully heal him", katsuki nudged her, "let him learn his lesson, you know he can't keep fighting like that...remember he needs to control his damn power", he stared into her worry filled eyes, she nodded, "right...", she looked back at the fight, she listened as izuku spilled his feelings onto the floor, she felt her heart clench, because she understands him, but to go this far and to hurt himself in the process, she doesn't like it one bit, "it's your quirk!! Your quirk not his!!", at that moment Todoroki's eyes widened and his left side burst into flames, yoru looked at the flames in awe, how brightly they burned just as much as the fire in his eyes, her mouth dropped a bit and her breath was taken. Her eyes widened as the two advanced on each other, powering up their quirks, it looked like slow motion to her, how their legs left the ground as they jumped in the air and thrusted their hands towards each other, and how cementoss was too late to stop them. As their quirks collided the result was a large shock wave blowing everything back, yoru held onto katsuki for support as did the whole class with the closest thing to them, everyone looked back towards the stadium, "w-who won...", yoru frowned as she saw izuku out of bounds and against the wall passed out, 'he lost...but he saved a friend...', she pursed her lips, "todoroki won", midnight announced that izuku was out of bounds and that todoroki advances onto the next round. yoru stood up, "where are you going?", she furrowed her eyebrows, "idiot where do you think? I'm going to go check on the dumbass, no way is he okay after that assbeating", she walked past katsuki and heard some of her classmates following after, "i really hope he is okay, kero", yoru hummed along with iida, mineta, Akui and kawa who had made it to the seats during their match. They made it to the infirmary and burst the door open, "izuku", yoru passed the deflated All Might who panicked a bit then walked out. They stared at his state and went straight to his side, "what were you thinking pulling a stunt like that?! Do you want to end up dead?!", it went quiet as yoru yelled at him, izuku grunted, "i'm sorry...but...it was the only way...", she calmed down, "even if it was...you can't do this to yourself anymore", iida, Akui, and kawa nodded, "look at how you ended up deku, we were worried", tsu put a hand on Akui's arm, "some of us more than others, is he going to be alright recovery girl?", recovery girl looked down, "you all are so noisy, he'll be fine, but you all need to leave. I have to start the surgery", she shooed them out, yoru frowned, "wait a minute....surgery?", recovery girl kicked them out and they stood outside her door filled with worry, "how can she say that so casually", tsu put a hand on Akui's shoulder, "recovery girl said he'll be fine...all we can do is trust her kero, we should head back, you and Iida are up next".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
336K 12.2K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
10.5K 345 17
In which Bakugo has been beaten and abused for years... ...and one of his classmates sees the damage ~TodoBaku ~No Quirks, but still at UA ~Strong La...
394K 14.1K 50
A single father, who absolutely hates his son, wholeheartedly believes was the reason for his wife's death. His mother, with no other choice, starts...