โ˜†๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ˜†...

By ii_raiincloud

โ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š! ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† !๐’€๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ˜†
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter 19
Chapeter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank youโ™ก

Chapter twelve

2.6K 103 86
By ii_raiincloud

I walked into school the next day alone , adora had a cold so i told her to stay home.

I decided to bunk first period and go to the bathrooms.

I pushed the door open and heard someone talking , i listened.

"Be more like the president , bla bla bla , be more mature.. Runa do this , runa do that." i pushed the door open.

"Ew , god no , dont be like the president.." i walked over to her.

"Oh , hey y/n.." she looked up at me.

"If you change into the presidents mini me ill personally kill you." i smiled at her.

"But shes so powerful- and people love her-"

"-i dont. I mean- no thats - um-"

"OMG YOU STILL LIKE HER!" runa jumped in the air.

"Shut up asshole.." i patted the top of her head then I grabbed her hand. "Cmon , lets ditch somewhere more fun!"

"Alright!"

=========================================

"What if she comes back?" i asked as we walked inti the student council room.

"Then you came with me to get lollies!" she responded .

I flopped down on the oh so familiar red couch.

============================================

The door opened. Two people stood there talking.

"Sayaka i told you a million times. Im not interested anymore. It was a mistake." kirari snapped.

"But- president-"

"No. because f your needs , i lost y/n."

"I understand..you've not been the same since you lost her. Im very sorry president."

"...its okay sayaka ."

I looked at runa , she looked back with humor in her eyes.

"Pretend your asleep" she whispered. I did , almost straight away i heard the door shut and foot steps walk in.

"Jeez , im surprised you guys didnt wake her up." runa commented.

"Urm runa- why is she-" kirari looked at the smaller girl.

"Oh...she felt ill so we came in here and she fell asleep. I think she has adoras cold." runa responded.

"..is she okay?" kirari asked , concern hinting her tone.

"Oh , yeah she will be. Hey prez?"

"Yes runa?"

"How come you said you used her for her body?"

I tensed up slightly.

"...i dont know. It was bullshit , id never do that- i dont know why i said it."

I faked a yawn and slowly sat up.

"Runa your so noisy-..oh , heya.." i said in a sleepy voice.

Kiraris cheeks flushed with a small hint of pink.

"Go on prez , tell her what i heard you saying to sayaka and what you just told me." runa giggled.

"...um.." for once kirari was speechless. Something inside of me broke , all the anger i had started melting away.

"Me and sayaka will leave , cmon sayaka"runa dragged sayaka out with her. As-soon as they were gone i stood up and walked to stand infront of kirari.

"Whats runa on about?" i asked her , as if karma for faking it , i was starting to feel ill now.

And one of the fun things about me , when i get ill- i get clingy.

"Nothing.."

"Rari tell me!" i glared at her.

"I-..im really sorry , i dont know why i said what i did- it wasnt even true..." she looked at me with a small smile.

At this point , i just wanted my girlfriend back.

"..i know..." i mumbled , i cursed myself as i felt tears welling in my eyes.

"...are you crying?" kirari asked surprised.

"No-" i whipped my eyes with my sleeve.

"y/n? Why are you crying?"

"Cause i missed you stupid!" i yelled at her , before running forward and hugging her tightly.

After a moment she hugged me back , for the first time ages i felt happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.1K 40
OMG so I got this idea to write a story and really wanted to do it so here we are ig... I'm not gonna start this story right away cause I'm going on...
4.4K 144 16
โ˜๏ธŽRirika Momobami, the girl behind the mask. What will she do if she falls in love with a certain someone, will her sister allow it or will her love...
361K 10K 65
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. I do not own Kakegurui. SLOW UPDATES!!! This is a GXG with the following...
7.4K 237 16
y/n re-enters kirari's life sparking a new found love. on the other-hand the clan elders are loosing there grip on there kid what lengths are they wi...