A Sweet Dream (Book 1 - Foxy...

By SuchNormal

This is from a girls point of view... unless your like... yeah so this is my foxy x reader. There's no bad st... More

Night One
Night One (continued)
A/N
Night Two
Night Three
A/N
Night Four
Night Four (continued)/The Fifth Morning
Night Five
A/N
A/N (>^~^>)
New animatronic?
They can turn...
Another quick A/N
Another one? wtf
Childhood friends...
New Author?
She won't die...
What's wrong?
God dammit...
Forgivenessss
Hey...
Hello again
The 'real' ending?
Explanation for the end
Second Story?

Getting a job/Night 1

21.4K 444 384
By SuchNormal

You wake up on a Sunday morning. You look over to the clock; 9:42. You sigh and get up, making coffee and getting the news paper. You just got fired from your old job; McDonalds. Worst place ever. So you start looking for a new one...

15 minutes have past and you haven't found a job worth working at. You're ready to give up when something catches your eye. *Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Night Gaurd needed 12-6am* 'I guess that's good enough. Better than picking up dog shit...' You get up and get ready as you go to get your new job.

As you arrive at the pizza place and think to your self. 'Wow...' You step out of the car and walk to the door. As you enter a guy looks up. "Hi. How can I help you?" He asks. "I'm here for the night guard shift thingy..." You said. The look on his face went from happy to 'you shouldn't do that'. "Alright, I'll take you to the office. I'm Mike by the way..." He said as he opened an office door. "I'm (name)..." Your said as you sat down infront of a desk... You look at the man and scare yourself a little bit... "In guessing you're (name) then??" He said. "Y-yeah." 'Wtf (name), why did you studder?!' You mentally yell at yourself. "I'm just gonna ask a few questions if that's ok." He started asking different question and stuff. As you finish up he tells you; "I'm sorry, (name)...  I'm afraid you, umm" he started to talk...

**continues on First Night**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 864 28
This s is a bonnie x reader story where you once lived a life with your now abusive parents. You had a little brother that you loved dearly but your...
479K 13.5K 34
Five Nights At Freddy's Foxy X Reader (This is my first X Reader dun kill me please) Note- This is a ment for a girl... I'm sorry if your a fanboy ;...
486K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
27K 567 66
Don't read this please just don't read this Why are you still here I said don't read this K then fuck you enjoy the shit grammar You hade a birthday...