HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, james...

By celestialsink

history always finds a way to repeat itself. celestialsink ยฉ 2020 h.p next generation More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ACT I
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
NEW STORY *NOT UPDATE*
INTERVIEW
CHAPTER XI
ANOTHER NEW BOOK

CHAPTER X

4.3K 175 154
By celestialsink

CHAPTER TEN: winter break part two

WINTER BREAK HAD been fantastic so far for Daisy Carter. It could have been talking away about anything and everything with Rose or having a snowball fight with Albus, but the week had been absolutely blissful for the fifth year Slytherin.

Though she had to admit it was a bit weird to not have James constantly persist her. It wasn't exactly a bad weird, but it wasn't a good weird either, it was just weird. Deciding to enjoy the best of it, she savored the time before going back to Hogwarts.

"So you're telling me, you don't know who Spencer Reid is?!" Daisy had been telling Albus all about the show she had watched over the summer, criminal minds, only to horrifyingly find out that Albus had no idea about any of the characters or the show in general.

Albus scoffed. "Daisy, I don't know anything about the muggle world. Of course I have no idea who he is!"

"But-but he is Spencer Reid!" she sputtered out, still in shock.

"Saying it again, I have no fucking clue about anything in the muggle world."

Daisy shook her head in disapproval. "When you come over this summer, I'm making you watch every season with me Al."

In return, Albus rolled his eyes, but didn't protest. "Okay anyway, I have to talk to you about something."

Daisy nodded, sitting up from the couch she was previously lying on. "What's up?"

Albus gulped. He always knew he could talk to his best about anything as she always welcomed anything he has said with acceptance, but he couldn't help the feeling of his heart beat quicken as he tried to gain the courage to speak.

Letting out a shaky breath he spoke, "I'm bisexual."

Albus's eyes drifted away from the figure of his best friend as he seemed to be looking everywhere besides Daisy, way too scared to even lock eyes with her. What if she found him disgusting? What if she didn't want to be friends with him anymore? All these questions ran through his head as he felt fear consume him whole at the thought of not being friends with Daisy anymore.

Though once Albus gained enough the courage and glanced at the girl, Daisy's face remained unbothered.

Daisy shrugged. "Cool. So am I."

Albus eyes widened as his mouth opened and closed trying to find something to say. "What?" he sputtered out, finally finding his voice back. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The brunette winced at her best friend's loud voice. "I didn't think it was a big deal," she said honestly, shrugging once again. "I mean like who you like, you know? Who the fuck cares."

"I mean I guess you're right," Albus said slowly, still processing his best friend's words. "How did you find out anyway?"

A dark shade of red suddenly covered Daisy's cheeks as her hands suddenly seemed very interesting. The brunette murmured something under her breath, something Albus couldn't even hear.

"What? Say it louder."

She spoke once again a little louder than before, but Albus still couldn't manage to hear what the girl was saying."

"Speak up-"

"-Your mom was attractive to me, ok!" she cut him off, immediately covering her mouth right after.

Albus's blood ran cold as he stared at his best friend in shock at the words that just left her mom. "My mother?!" he whispered harshly, a look of fear and disbelief on his face.

Daisy crossed her arms, shooting a glare at Albus. "Oh don't even look too shocked Al, THE Harry Potter even liked your mother."

Albus glared back. "She is still my mother you moron!"

Daisy raised an eyebrow. "Okay then. Who was your awakening?"

"Your dad," he said sarcastically. "No I'm joking, unlike you who found their best friend's parents attractive, mine was Michael Freeman."

"The Ravenclaw?"

Albus nodded.

"Wow," Daisy stated. "I guess we both like dick and pussy then."

The Potter boy smirked. "We are such bicons," he replied much to Daisy's confusion.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Bicons?"

"Bisexual icons," he explained, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

Daisy shoved the boy in response, but there was a small smile plastered on her face as well. God I love this dork.

CHRISTMAS DAY was definitely a magical day of the year. Waking up with a grin on her face, Rose Weasley sat up from the comfort of her bed as she let out a small yawn. Stifling a squeal, the redhead walked over towards a certain brunette who was still fast asleep.

"Wake up loser, it's Christmas!" exclaimed Rose as she jumped on the girl, shaking her a bit.

Daisy stifled a groan as she extended her leg, kicking the redhead off the bed. "Go away, it's too early to be awake and functioning." Though Rose didn't seem to be having it as she gripped her friend's arm and tugged harshly making the brunette fall out of her bed.

Letting out a yelp in surprise, Daisy's body met with the hard floor as she glared up at the redhead who had a small smirk on her lips.

"Okay I'm up your jerk," Daisy muttered, slowly standing up from the ground as she let out a huge yawn.

It didn't take long for Rose to lock her fingers with Daisy's as she pulled the girl out of the room, an excited grin plastered on the redhead's face.

The two girls raced down the stairs - Daisy being dragged by Rose as she tried not to fall on her face- the sound of footsteps echoing the house as the duo entered the living room only to see everyone already there.

"About time you two woke up," Hermione spoke, her eyes filled with warmth and joy. "We were just about to start without you two."

"Sorry mum," Rose apologized, taking a seat on an empty couch, Daisy sitting next to her.

As everyone started to exchange gifts, Daisy watched with a small smile on her face at the amount of love and warmth filled the atmosphere. She had gotten a new book series from Rose while Albus gave her new quills and a lot of candy.

After they were done, the group decided to go outside for a snowball fight. Everyone started to walk out as Daisy followed, but she stopped in her tracks once she heard a familiar voice speak from behind her.

"Wait Carter!" Daisy frowned at the sound of James's voice. I thought he said he would leave me alone.

Letting out a tired sigh, Daisy turned around glancing at James's impatiently. "What is it Potter?"

"I got you a gift," he replied with a bright smile that made Daisy frown even deeper. Truthfully Daisy didn't want anything from James, but the amount of hope in his eyes even made it hard even for her to deny.

"Okay," she said slowly, eyeing James skeptically. "What is it?"

James slipped his hand in his pocket as he pulled out a small red box.

Daisy glared at him. "If you are proposing to me, I will literally kill you Potter."

James frowned. "Don't be silly Daisy," he replied as Daisy sighed in relief. "I wasn't planning on proposing till after I graduate."

In response, Daisy reached out her arm in an attempt to punch the boy making James step back as he held his arms in defense. "I'm joking! I'm joking!" Though Daisy deeply doubted his words.

"Here." James handed her the small box.

Taking the box out of his hand, Daisy narrowed her eyes at it. She slowly opened the box and instead of seeing a ring in general, there was a small silver locket inside. Pulling the locket out of the box, she sent James a tight smile. "Thanks."

James rolled his eyes at the lack of emotion in her voice. "Open the locket."

Daisy sighed as she opened the locket before letting out a small gasp once she saw was inside. Instead of seeing a picture herself or even James as she expected, it was a picture of Scorpius, Albus, and her. Both of her arms were slinged around the two as the trio all had bright smiles on their face.

She remembered the day this picture was taken. It was around the end of last school year and the trio had decided to take a picnic near the black lake. It was a day filled with full hearted laughter and Daisy had to admit, it was probably one of the best days of her life.

Still gazing at the picture she whispered, "Thank you." Her voice was soft and genuine, a type of softness that made James's heart skip a beat or two. 

"No problem," he replied casually, but on the inside he was anything but casual. "I know how much my brother and Scorpius mean to you, so I thought you might like it." James slipped his hands in his pockets as he shrugged trying to act as if it was nothing, but little did he know it meant everything to Daisy.

"I do like it," she admitted, admiring the locket in her hands. Daisy glanced up at James to see him grinning and maybe it was because of the happiness she was feeling, but for the first time Daisy found herself grinning back. 

SARAH SPEAKS!
to be honest i am a hetero guy, but i really try to be a good ally. and it ain't no secret let me tell you why, it's because i love my wife and my wife is bi. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.6K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
69.3K 1.9K 30
โ”โ” ๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’; โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ...
3K 245 10
God save the princess! ciearwaters ยฉ 2024
315K 8.3K 21
Mแด„แดœ x Hแด˜ Sษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ: แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แดส™สŸแด‡- completed แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€ - writing แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœสŸแด›ส€แดษด - x แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€...