Cobra kai Imagines/Headcannons

By EllaRH3552

Imagines/preferences based off of your favorite karate boys -Robby -Hawk -Miguel -Demetri -Young Johnny -Youn... More

Request page
Head cannons
Dating Hawk (HC)|
Dating Robbie (HC)|
Dating Miguel (HC)|
Dating young Johnny (HC)|
Dating Demetri (HC)|
Imagines
Hawk- You lied to me?|
Robby- PIVOT!!|
Demetri- Volleyball and Surfing|
Prefrences
What there favorite outfits on you (PR)|
There favorite thing about you (PR)|
How you guys cuddle (PR)|
Your couple celebrity crushes (PR)| (part 1)

Authors note (please read)

1.6K 7 2
By EllaRH3552

Hii and welcome fellow cobra kai simps to my imagines book. I also have a outer banks imagines book so if you are interested in that than you can go check that out, Like many other fellow teenage girls i love cobra kai with a unhealthy passion so i thought i shall make some imagines for the rest of this cult😂 . My requests are open so if you are interested my messages are always open :) I would like to say i am no were near a professional author so if you don't enjoy my writing please just leave. Like always if you comment i will almost always reply, i like to know i am not writing for robots. I will be posting the request page soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...