That moment got me falling fo...

Da Woveteez

Wooyoung is a normal boy with a normal life or so he thinks. One day he will meet a group of boys that will c... Altro

Chapter 1. First Sight
Chapter 2. Who are you?
Chapter 3. Forgiveness
Chapter 4. Hey...
Chapter 5. Why are you here?
Chapter 6. Sleep Over
Chapter 7. Problem one solved ✔️
Character 8. The plan
Chapter 9. He escaped...
Chapter 10. Hyung.....
Chapter 11. Heart Disease
Chapter 12. The couple💙💙
Chapter 13. Am I just a friend to you
Chapter 14. Drunk🍻🍻
Chapter 15. Big Brother
Chapter 16. Beach Date
Chapter 17. Aurora
Chapter 18. Lost in the forest
Chapter 19. Meeting
Characters
Chapter 20. Did I mistake?
Chapter 21. Good Night🌙
Chapter 22. The letter
Chapter 23. Siluett
Chapter 24. TR
Chapter 25. Fall Break
Chapter 26. Him
Chapter 27. Trip to the Past
Chapter 28. Stay
Chapter 29. True Friendship
Chapter 30. Missing him
Chapter 31. Phone Call
Chapter 32. Island 🏝
Chapter 33. I'm sorry
Chapter 34. Story time
Chapter 35. The Sky of 5:53
Chapter 36. Purple
Chapter 37. Is he?
Chapter 38. Mind on him
Chapter 39. Instagram
Chapter 40. Let them in
Chapter 41. Good Job
Chapter 42. Returned
Chapter 43. Only me
Chapter 44. Lucifer's creation
Chapter 45. The Meeting
Chapter 46. Bathroom Stall
Chapter 47. S.Coups
Chapter 48. Closed Door
Chapter 49. If You Are Here
Chapter 50. BabyBoy
Chapter 51. Betrayed
Chapter 52. Consent
Chapter 53. How do you know my name?
Chapter 54. Mama...
Chapter 55. Family dinner
Chapter 56. Traffic
Chapter 57. GYM
Chapter 58. ....you?
Chapter 59. Hospital🏥
Chapter 60. Meanwhile
Chapter 61. Rais of Sun
Chapter 62. Run!
Chapter 63. Panicking
Chapter 64. Held captive
Chapter 66. I am not San
Chapter 67. We are free
Chapter 68. Ceremony
Chapter 69. Hi Love!
Self Promo!!!

Chapter 65. Arson

104 6 0
Da Woveteez

"San please go with them"

"No means no Wooyoung"

San and Wooyoung were arguing rather San should help the rest or stay there with Wooyoung as a good boyfriend does.

"San they need your help please!!" Wooyoung said begging San to go there.

"Wooyoung I promised our mothers I will stay here, I promised the gang I will stay here with you and the rest to protect you they might still be here!" San raised his voice just a little bit at Wooyung and that one understood his boyfriend was pissed.

"I'm worried okay their plans never go right for some reason they never go as planned..." Wooyung looked at his hands which were placed on his lap.

San sat down next to Wooyoung and held his hands with his own hands. He took one of Wooyoung's hands and kissed it. San's lips felt soft and sweet but at the same time very velvety and warm. He raised his head to look at Wooyung's eyes, San leaned in and gave Wooyoung a hug. Wooyoung placed his head on San's chest right under his chin while San placed his arms protectively around Wooyoung.

"I am worried to Woo...But I can't just leave just like that I promised to so many people to protect you at all costs. I gave my word to your mom, your friends, and you..." San said and kissed the top of Wooyoung's head. Wooyoung clenched his hands on San's shirt and nodded slowly. They stayed in that position till Wooyoung fell asleep, he was exhausted from the worry and the constant checkups of doctors.

With the gang

"So this will be the final plan, Got it?" Hongjoong asked everyone. They all nodded when Hyunjin spoke.

"And why should we go after what my little sister says she hasn't that much experience," he said folding his arms.

"Dear brother you have been in a dang coma for 2 years you have missed a lot," she said and gave off the same bitch attitude.

"Okay now drop the bitch attitude and focus on  here, once we get Kate we destroy the whole other gangs that is it?" Yeji barked in and asked.

"Yeah, but how will we destroy them?" Changbin asked.

"I was thinking...how about we.." BangChan suggested.

"Now that could work if we go by plan and hopefully they follow the plan as well," Mingi said and sat down on the couch behind him.

"HAHA as if they will follow the plan" Yeonjun laughed.

"We are screwed" Hueningkai yelled from the second floor.

"No, we are not! Simply have some faith damn it" Jungho yelled from the living room.

"As if!!" he yelled yet again.

"Okay stop it now will we put this script on the camera or not??" Lisa asked.

"She right let's move," Hongjoong said.

They got out of the house and started the engine of the car. Hueningkai was left at the house to report anything that could make the plan go wrong.

With Kate

"So your telling me my friends won't let me behind even tho I have been knew this and that they will definitely get chout by you just like I did because they are no different and the only way to get on your good side is to give Wooyoung to Vernon and Anna to S.Coupse and for Mr.Choi to get his wife back because he apparently misses her a lot and still loves her?!"

"Yeah pretty much.." Namjoon said and nodded while making a thin line with his lips.

"Ah very understandable...but still you really think they are like me? Man, you just had luck you are good-looking other than that nothing made me unsuspect you as a villain.." Kate confessed.

"Welp I get that a lot nowadays thanxx," Namjoon said.

"Why are you here anyway? They are mean but you look kinda nice" Kate was confused.

"Oh well S.Coups is an old friend of mine and I don't wanna leave him behind you know, but thank you for thinking of me that way I try to be nice," he said and got up to leave.

"You going? Now?" kate got a little sad, that place was boring.

"Don't worry like Mr.Choi said you won't be lonely for long" Namjoon said and as he was about to close the door Kate spoke.

"Don't go after that though they are not just kids trust me, I live with them."

Namjoon thought for a second there then closed the door and locked it. Kate heard the door lock and for about two more hours no one would come to check on her. 

"You bitch come and untie me now this position is making my body aches" right when she said that from the window came the rescue. The window bars just like everything else was old and needed some work done.

"Yah don't shout they will hear!" he said while trying to untie her.

"Did you tell the rest not to come?" she asked once her hands were free.

"And I oop-" he said.

"Soobin I swear to god if it wasn't for you saving my ass I would have killed you," she said in anger. Her legs were free after some more cutting.

"Hey, I came here as fast as I could after I checked the car's ID! They left me with Wooyoung and they just ran out and I forgot to tell them I know where you are okay" Soobin said getting up defending himself.

"Okay okay let's just go and hope we catch them midway..." she sighed heavily and stuck her head out to see for any guards.

"just jump is not that high and no one will see you they think you locked up," Soobin said looking at the door to make sure no one was around.

"They don't have security?" she asked in disbelief.

"They do but Anna is a little stupid and never realized when she activated her cameras it interfered with these cameras and the police ones" Kate widened her eyes as she was getting out of the window.

"she could do that but she is dumb as hell?" she asked.

"Or maybe it was Hueningkai or Niki I don't even know, maybe the stupidity made her smart for once without her realizing who even knows," Soobin said.

"I will go with the Huningkai or Niki option thank you very much," Kate said as she was about to jump down.

"You are welcomed," said Soobin, and Kate let herself go. Soobin jumped right after. when they were surely safe on the ground they ran for dear life.

At the Hospital

Everyone was panicking as to where could Soobin be. It's been 30 minutes and he is still not found. He was last seen leaving the building but Seonghwa just wanted to make himself get gray hair before it was the time.

"Why hasn't he opened the phone?! He never ignores or misses our calls even in mid-class period" he was biting his nails a habit when he is anxious.

"His phone may be dead who knows..." Yunho tried to calm his older brother down.

"Yunho is right don't worry too much. In the camera, no one was following him and he also took a cab so he is safe okay" Yeosang grab Seonghwa and sat him down on the couch in from of Wooyung's bed.

"Okay...Okay, I'm calm... I'm calm" he ran his hand through his hair.

As Seonghwa said this the door opened and Soobin came in like an innocent child.

"You bitch..." Seonghwa got up from his seat as soon as he saw Soobin and would have killed him if it wasn't for the rest except Wooyoung holding Seonghwa back.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't die or anything," Soobin said to clear himself from any sin.

"Give me one reason not to let Seonghwa go and keep you alive?" asked Yeosang.

"Well I did a good thing and a bad thing...which one do you wanna know first," Soobin said.

"The bad so we can feel good the good news" Wooyoung suggested.

"So the good thing is that I actually..." Soobin started not listening to Wooyoung and opened the door revealing Kate behind it.

"I got Kate out..." bold of you to assume they were not shocked.

"How??" San asked letting go of Seonghwa.

"And the bad thing is that I forgot to tell the rest that I knew where she was and that I was gonna get her..."

"How for god sake!!" Wooyoung said.

"Well I got the car's ID and tracked it down then I got to know the cameras they have don't work and I took this opportunity to go there then I climbed up because it wasnßt that high then I saw that the window bars were old and could be placed out easily but then Mr. Namjoon came there and I had to stay hanging fro the window for 25 minutes hoping gravity had mercy on me them I got her out because they were careless"

"So we have to tell them to come back?" Yunho asked. San nodded and was about to call his little brother until Yeosang took his phone and turned it off.

"Why did you do that?" said San.

"Let them finish their work, they are bad but knowing them they are gonna commit arson so let them be," Yeosang said as if it's okay to commit arson.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11K 417 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...
153K 5.7K 33
[COMPLETED] "We haven't seen each other for three years and now, you're giving me that damn glare?" "Then what do you want me to do?" "Hug me and say...
75K 3.4K 24
choi san - the intelligent, kind college student everyone wants to befriend. jung wooyoung - a wrecked boy, whose only priority in life is to have s...
16.8K 875 14
if only felix could see how hyunjin sees him, then maybe he'd learn to love himself a little bit more. completed. start: 11.23.2020 end: 01.01.2021