The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing

873 61 34
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

When Lisa gets home that night, she finds to her dismay that she is starting her period as Jungkook has predicted. Besides being embarrassed that a man can be so accurate on something this personal, she also wonders if her earlier breakdown can be due to hormonal changes? If so, it would seems that science can be more amazing than magic.

The next day, there is a bowl of red dates porridge on the dinner table which is known to help a person recover from blood loss. Of course, Lisa has not mentioned anything about her period to Jungkook, but he has cooked the porridge having firmly believed in his earlier diagnosis. Lisa realized that although Jungkook looks mild-mannered, he is unusually stubborn. Once he has set his mind on something, there will be no turning back even if someone uses nine ox to pull him back. That is assuming of course that there is someone stupid enough to try, to which Jungkook would probably nag, nag, and nag the unfortunate brook death.

So she says nothing and simply enjoys her red-date porridge.

Jungkook looks at her expectantly.

"How is it? This is my first time cooking this dish."

His porridge has just the right degree of fragrance, sweetness, softness, viscosity and feels wonderful in her tummy. "It tastes wonderful!" After savoring several bites of the delicious broth, her licks her lips unconsciously. When she raises her eyes from her food, she sees that he is staring at her and she points to his full plate. "What has come over you? Come and eat."

Jungkook jerks out from his reverie and starts to eat.

Teasing him, Lisa asks playfully. "Say, do you think I'm like a delectable meal?"

Jungkook does not reply and continues eating. Giving up, Lisa turns her attention back to her food. From the corner of her eye, she sees a black and white blur zooming across the room and is about to reach her feet. She jerks her feet up "Oh my god, what is this?"

"Fear not, it is just Schrödinger."

Huh? Since when has Schrodinger changed? She bends down to peer at Schrödinger curiously and the cat chooses that moment to lift his head so that she can see that he is wearing a panda costume with a large black and white hood that nearly covers all his face, including his eyes. He bends his head down and meows in annoyance.

"Why do you dress him in a panda suit?"

"I thought that you will like it."

Lisa understands in that moment that he has did it in order to cheer her up. A sweet fullness well up in her chest as she eats her red dates porridge and looks at Panda- Schrödinger. "Kook-ah, I get the feeling that you are going to replace Rosé in my heart in the very near future."

To which Jungkook concludes on her character - this is a lecherous woman who places sex over friendship.

Something niggles at Lisa and she asks a question that has been bothering her for a while. "Jungkook, how is your relationship with your brother?"

"We are quite close."

"If so, why doesn't he come here and.... play?"

The question feels all sorts of weird but Jungkook answers her matter-of-fact. "He usually comes on weekends. You are usually not around on weekends which is why you seldom saw him."

That leavesLisa with more questions, but it is not appropriate to ask him at this moment so she left the subject as it is.

* * * * * *

After giving the matter serious thought, Lisa feels that it is not appropriate for a female subordinate to buy her male boss clothes, so she decides to buy Taehyung an ashtray instead. The ashtray is made of solid black material with gold lining and some diamonds - fake ones of course - at the side. Even if he chooses not to use it as an ashtray, ornate bowl is also quite suitable as a decorative.

Taehyung did not come to the 4S shop these few days so Lisa calls him to invite him out for dinner and during the meal, she presents the ashtray to him Taehyung is very happy with his gift. Actually, it does not matter what she gives him; he is happy as this is the first time she is giving him a present.

After they had dinner, they left the restaurant. The city is bustling with people and traffic and Lisa pats her tummy as she lifts her head to the sky. Being in the city, one can never see many stars. This is unlike her hometown in Buri Ram, where one can nearly see the whole milky way as they blanket the earth like scores of diamonds by this time of the year. If one is feeling weary or vexed, all one needs to do is to simply lie on the ground and let the starry sky suck all the woes away. Lisa is a little pensive; is she missing the stars or is she missing home?

She is surprised when Taehyung asks if she is missing the stars. Taehyung smiles - when a girl looks upwards at the heavens, she is probably looking for stars, else what else can she be looking for. Planes? When he smiles, he does not resemble his usual, aloof self and his eyes are like dancing. Now that, she thinks, is quite like the stars in a night sky.

Taehyung: "You will not be able to see any stars here. If you wish to see stars, we can go to Juwangsan National Park."

His "we" implies a certain degree of intimacy and Taehyung is quick to prevent her defensive walls from erecting at this casual mention. In his experience, there are 2 types of beautiful woman. One is the extremely vulnerable kind; so long as you are a man, she will take you to bed. The other type, like Lisa, is the extremely weary type against anyone who tries to approach her, so he quickly adds. "It is a pity the weather is not suitable for star gazing tonight."

Lisa nods and thinks to herself that she is going to bring Jungkook to see stars at Juwangsan National Park.

* * * * * *

The next day, Taehyung places his ashtray in his office. Although his parents are rich, he is not the idle type and has chosen to start his own business and make it successful from his own efforts. However, no one in his family seems to care for whether his business be successful or not, he will have to return to take over the family business one day.

The truly idle one is Jimin. He is not a bright bulb and tends to make more blunders than help so his family has only one hope for him - stay out and be idle. He likes to visit Brother Tae's office and when he is here today, he spots a glittery, new ashtray. The dish is rather ornate with 3 glittering stones and is totally unlike what Brother Tae would normally go for. Picking up the clean bowl, he starts to throw it up in the air for fun.

When Taehyung looks up from his documents, he is furious to see him playing with his ashtray. "Put that down!"

Jimin is distracted by his yell and did not catch the ashtray, which lands on his foot. "Awww. This hurts! My toe is broken!"

Taehyung is more concerned if his ashtray is broken and pays Jimin's little heed. Jimin is confused when Brother Tae looks at the ashtray like a secret lover and asks. "Brother Tae, who gave you this ashtray?"

At his silence, he adds. "Don't tell me it is Blue Beauty." At Taehyung continual silence, he exclaims. "Aha! I am right! Have you made progress Brother Tae?"

Taehyung places the ashtray near his tea set and shoots him a look. "You, shut up. And don't touch my ashtray again."

Jimin is very happy at the news - he now has an excuse to ask his goddess out for lunch. He knows jolly well that Jennie does not like him and that she only tolerates him when he has news for her regarding Taehyung, but Jimin is contented to be a sorry bastard in her case. Who ask him to like her so?

So he spends 20 minutes telling Jennie a story of how "Lisa has given Taehyung an ashtray" and at the end of the tale, asks. "Jennie. What do you think is Lisa's intention in giving Brother Tae an ashtray?"

Jennie is looking none too chirpy and replies coolly. "She is hoping that he will think of her whenever he smokes. Seems like she is quite devious."

Jiminsuddenly sees the light. "So that is why! I say, it is really difficult to guess a woman's mind. But looking at these two, they are like the proverbial drum and stick - one beats and the other willingly gets beaten."

When her face darkens, he trails off. After a while, he gathers his courage and tries again. "Jennie, there are many good men around. Why are you so hang up on Brother Tae?"

Jennifer does not reply but her eyes redden as if she is going to cry any minute. Jimin aches to see her so but one thing he likes about her is her steadfastness to love. Even if he is not the one she is steadfast about.

He drives her home after the meal and she posts on her Weibo while in the car: Had I know that the heart would break so, I would rather we not have met.

When she checks her Weibo when she gets home, there is this reply from "Him" whose icon is a cat face: Please work hard to be back with your ex-boyfriend. I know you can do it.

Jennie smiles as her fingers flies across the keyboard: I will take you at your word:).

A/N:[ So who do you guys think is this "Him" Any thoughts?]

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 68
"You got expelled from school." "Yes." "You punched a girl in the face." "Uh huh." "Now your sitting in front of me."...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
101 3 6
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
477 64 7
◦•●◉𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊/𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢�...