Broken and Alone | Cameron Da...

By happypizza123

Rayne Alexis Rivers knows the bad boy of their school, Cameron Dallas. She thinks he's really mysterious, but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
EPILOGUE
HEY!

Chapter 10

2.9K 57 9
By happypizza123

|Chapter 10|

I smiled.

"Oh, Cameron. I couldn't find you. We're going to fuck." I laughed.

"No you're not." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Jake.

"Call me!" I yelled as I was being dragged away, through the crowd. He shoved my jacket to me and pulled me out the door.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" He asked. I shrugged. "I specifically told you to stay with me, but no you want to go off and fuck other guys." He yelled.

"Calm down dude." I laughed. I'm still a little loopy from those drinks. "I didn't even sleep with him."

"You were going to and I stopped you from making a huge mistake." He said shaking his head.

"Whatever. Don't act like you were trying to do me a favor. You shouldn't care what I do. I'm just some random girl that you don't know, but have obviously taking a liking to." I said.

"I told you I don't date. Screw her then through with her." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"But that's what I like about you Rayne. You're different from the rest." He said turning towards me. Oh my. Is the bad boy going soft? "It's different with you. I actually find myself caring about you. And believe me, I don't care about anyone or anything. There's something about you though. And I like it." My jaw was dropped and I was at a loss for words. It's not everyday the school's bad boy pours his heart out to you. I didn't know what to do next. I just wanted to get out of this cold weather. I didn't say anything about what he just said because I had no words. Once we got in I rambled on.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you basically told me your feelings. I didn't know what to say..I didn't know what to do either.. I-"

"Just kiss me Rayne." He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our lips. We stood there for awhile until he decided to sit down. Oh well, makes it easier for me.

*Next Morning*

I sat up in my bed and looked around. Cameron was laying next to me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I whispered to my self. I stood up to realize I was only in a bra in underwear. I found a random shirt and threw it over my head. I climbed back on the bed and shook Cameron awake.

"What?" He mumbled pulling his eyebrows together. His eyes were still closed.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Didn't we fuck Britney?" He said turning over.

"Britney? Oh hell no." I said turning him back over. "It's Rayne sweetie. Wake up!" I yelled. He sat up and looked over at me. He smirked.

"Well don't you look good in my clothes." He said. I stood up and threw the shirt off and put on another one. I threw him his shirt.

"Would you like to tell me if anything happened last night?" I asked. He shook his head. "No you're not going to tell me or no we didn't do anything?"

"Calm down Rayne. We didn't." He said standing up. "We just kinda.." I gestured for him to go on. "Oh my gosh! I've got to pee. One second." He said walking into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to come back. I just laid on my bed waiting for him. I'm tired. I closed my eyes just resting them. I heard the bathroom door open I didn't have any energy to open my eyes. I felt the bed dip down.

"Are you going to tell me or?" I asked.

"How about I show you?" He whispered. My eyes opened and he was hovering above me. Wow. How didn't I guess?

"You're weird you know?" I said pushing him off me.

"So you don't want me to show you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"Because. Why are you getting so upset?" I joked standing.

"I'm not." He said.

"Oh. Little Cammy's upset he got rejected." I said in a baby voice.

"So this is what rejection feels like. Never happened before because, oh let me see, I always get what I want." He said smiling.

"Aww. You want my v-card?" I said walking over to him. I sat in his lap. "Oh baby, if only you could find it." I whispered. His eyes widened.

"Gasp. Rayne lost her bunny ears?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's not like a big achievement." I said walking to the bathroom.

"When did this happen?" He asked.

"Like 2 years ago." I said wiping the makeup from my eyes. "If only you were the one to take it." I said sarcastically. I walked back out and looked at the time. It's 10:48!

"Shit. We're late for school." I said throwing off my shirt and searching through my dresser trying to find something to wear.

"Rayne. Calm down. It snowed a lot last night. They called school off." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you." I said sitting on my bed. I laid back.

"So want me to show you?" He asked.

"Um..why not? I feel like being a hoe today." I said as he pulled me on top of him and began kissing me.

What am I doing?

*Later*

I sat up and looked around. I guess we fell asleep again. Cameron wasn't beside me. Who knows where he could be? We didn't do anything. We just made out. I put my robe on and walked downstairs. I don't want the whole world to see me in my underwear. I'm starving. I went in the kitchen only to find Cameron eating cereal. I glanced at him and shook my head. I got myself some cereal and sat across from him.

"What the fuck happened to all the cereal?" I asked.

"This may or may not be my fifth bowl. Happy Birthday by the way." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you." I laughed. I've got to call Alex. After I finished my cereal I went to my room. I got my phone.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Rayne. So bring two changes of clothes." He said.

"Kay. Why?" I asked.

"We're going to dinner then the other place is a surprise. Wear something warm at first then bring a fancy pair of clothes." He said.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"How about like 6?" He asked.

"Perfect. See you then." I said. We exchanged goodbyes and hung up. It's like noon now. I've got six hours and I only need three. What to do? I got dressed in some sweats and walked back downstairs.

"I've got three hours to spare. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Actually, I better be going. Listen Rayne I can't do this anymore. If I'm always with one girl that will ruin my reputation. Forget everything that happened between us. I don't care anymore." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What about what you said last night? So that was just a lie to try to get in my pants?" I said.

"Yeah. I mean, what do you think? You think I actually care about you?" He laughed. "Listen I don't care about anyone or anything other than myself. Thanks for the fun though." He said with a smirk. I walked over to him and grabbed him by his shirt. I pushed him out the door.

"Fuck you." I said. "I thought maybe just maybe you weren't as much as a dick like everyone says you are. But you are. I never want to see or talk to you ever again. Leave me alone." I said closing the door. He stopped the door.

"I kinda need my coat." He said. I rolled my eyes and got his coat from the couch and threw it at him. "Thanks sweetheart."

"Shut the fuck up." I said slamming the door in his face.

Until it was time for Alex to get me I sat there thinking. Cameron's a douche. I need to get ready. He said to dress warm for the first part so I put on skinny jeans, a long blue sweater, combat boots, a grey beanie, and a black, knitted infinity scarf. I slipped on my long, pink peacoat. By the time I finished applying my makeup there was a knock on the door. Alex isn't supposed to get me for another half hour. I shrugged and went down to see who it was. Oh god. Why is he here? I'm not opening the door for him. I went to the living room and sat down.

"Rayne! I know you're in there. I forgot my phone!" He yelled banging on the door. I sighed and walked to the door.

"What do you want?" I yelled opening the door.

"Hello to you too. I forgot my phone." He said smirking. He was looking me up and down. "Where are you going?"

"None of your business." I said walking to the kitchen and getting his phone off the counter. I handed it to him. "Bye." I said once again slamming the door in his face. He really knows how to piss someone off. I sat on the couch going through social media and the doorbell rang. If it's fucking Cameron again I'm going to flip a bitch. "What do you want?!" I yelled opening the door.

"Well then. I came here to take you out." Alex said.

"Oops. Sorry. I thought you were Cameron." I said.

"Okay..ready?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my purse. I locked up the house and walked out to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him and got in. He went over to his side and got in. We made small talk until we pulled up at an ice skating rink. I cheered.

"OMG! I love ice skating." I said.

"I know." He said getting out and opening my door for me. He grabbed my hand as we were walking in. Maybe I do want a relationship with Alex. I've barely talked to him because Cameron has been occuping my time. Not anymore that's for sure. We walked in and after much debate, Alex ended up paying. I took off my shoes and put on the black ice skates I got.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we walked out there. We started skating and we joined hands and he intertwined them. We skated around a few times, just talking and messing around.

"Rayne. I want to ask you something." He said stopping. I stopped and turned towards him. He grabbed both my hands. "I like you a lot Rayne and I want to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him briefly.

"Thank you." He said. I nodded and we continued skating around hand in hand. "Happy Birthday." He said poking my stomach. I laughed and thanked him.

After a little bit more skating we decided we were going because I was starving. We changed there in the bathrooms at the place. I had on a black, cut out bodycon dress with black stilettos. After I was finished I walked out and saw Alex there. I walked over to him and his jaw dropped.

"Wow Rayne. You look great." He said.

"As do you. Thank you." I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked out. We got in his car and drove off to wherever we're going to dinner.

We got to this very fancy restaurant and he took me in. You thought the outside was fancy? Should've seen the inside. He told the hostess his last name and we were taken to a table. We sat down and just talked. We ordered soon got our food. When the check came I grabbed it and paid for it.

"Guess what? I just paid." I stuck out my tongue.

"Rayne Alexis if you ever do that again.." He warned.

"What? You'll put me in the corner?" I said in a baby voice, sticking my bottom lip out.

"You better stop that or I might have to kiss you." He said.

"I really wouldn't mind." I said standing.

"Me either. Ready to go?" He asked looking at his watch. "Wanna go back to my house and watch a movie instead? My mom just asked that I be home." He said. I nodded and we walked out. We started driving to his house jamming to the radio. Once we got there we walked inside hand in hand. He unlocked the door and the lights flipped on and people popped out from everywhere screaming surprise, like everyone from school. I got so scared I picked up and threw the closest thing to me. Which was a candle.

"Ow," Cameron said rubbing his jaw.

"Aw. Sorry, but everytime I see your stupid face I wanna throw a candle at it." I said with a pouty face. He stuck his tongue out at me and I flipped him off. I walked off and found Alex. "Thanks buddy." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're welcome babe." He said. The music came on and then the lights went off. I pecked his lips quickly and we went out and danced.

It's going to be a crazy night. I just went to a party last night!

TIME TO GET WASTED!

(just joking.)

(Maybe..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
2.1K 69 24
Her name was Zoey. She was so happy until her boyfriend dumped her for another girl. She was so depressed. She thought that she'd never get over him...
11.8K 440 38
Everyone had that one life changing moment. It shapes who you are as a person and pushes you down the path that leads you to the rest of your life. I...
761 70 22
Trinity's wedding is ruined and gets revenge on her ex finance while keeping a secret from her new lover and gets into more trouble then expected. "...