ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᗯᗩᒪᒪ - Aidan Gallagher...

By urdoinggreat

Some cute Aidan Gallagher imagines for you! Enjoy ❤️ btw thanks to everybody who has made me a cover in the p... More

Nap time and dimples
School Pt.1
A/N
Five x Reader
Nicky x Reader
School Pt.2
Nicky x Reader 2
Blue Nyon
Coffee and Crushes
Griddy's Doughuts- Five x Reader
Winter Ball Dates: Nicky x Reader
Apocalypse Love: Five x Reader
Papa-papa-paparazzi
A/N (jesus no one rlly cares but still read pls XD)
THE SHIP HAS SAILED: Nickyyyyy x Reader
Flirt
an idea
infuriatingly beautiful
Mr Cuddles
Studying distraction (explanation)
Studying distraction pt.1
Studying distraction pt. 2
tag (its so boring i swear)
Studying distraction pt.3
Studying distraction pt.4
darling
a/n
braids

hi (important)

2.4K 30 5
By urdoinggreat

hey everyone, i hope you're all doing well.

i just wanted to let you all know that i don't think that i am going to continue this book. it was really fun while it lasted, and thank you for all the incredible support that has grown throughout the period that i have worked on this, it really means the world to me, but i think that the time has come to end it. that sounds overly dramatic lol but i really have enjoyed hearing everyone's suggestions and their encouragement as well as constructive criticism. thank you so so so much for that. 

to give a small explanation i want to bring forwards the point that i started this a while ago, which means that ive sort of changed my writing style and i just don't think that this suits me anymore. apologies to anyone who was expecting updates, this is definitely not what you wanted :)

however, just a quick reminder that im here for anyone to talk to because i know that, especially with corona, some of our mental health has decreased (not surprisingly) and therefore my dms are always open for any private conversations. it'll be between you and me. and to the rest of you who have made it this far, i hope to see you again sometime soon, and farewell from me. 

xoxo

author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 97 43
CRINGE WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS DUMB AND EMOTIONAL 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓲𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱�...
565K 12.1K 56
━━━ 恋わずらいにかかった " IN LOVE. " 彡★ imagines & preferences ; a mix of number five from 'the umbrella academy,' nicky harper from 'nicky, ricky, dicky, a...
1.1M 18.5K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:💚 Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...
348K 5.5K 51
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴/𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢�...