Nightmare

By Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... More

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 28

9 2 10
By Justmacymo

Dudes thank you so much for 30 votes and almost 150 reads.

————————————

<Nightmares POV>

Wednesday, mid week always a shit day everyone is fed up of school but the weekend is to far away to look forwards to it. I genuinely don't have the energy to go for an over the top outfit. I grab a fitted long sleeve top and tuck it into a pair of black cargo pants, I pull on the built in belt thing on the trousers and add a couple chains one on each side. I have a lime green piece of shoulder armour that goes over my chest and shoulder tightening that I walk over to my draw and pull out a pair of black fingerless gloves.

Today is gunna be shit, I just need to get it over and done with like the rest of the week as on Friday evening I am meeting Punz and Niki at the coast. I grab my bag and head downstairs and into the kitchen where there is a price of toast and a note on the table for me. Auntie Sally has taken to writing us a short note each morning that usually says something like have a good day, then with an inspirational quote. It's quite sweet really it makes sure I go to school in a good mood.

I finish my toast as Dream comes down the stairs, I nearly choke on my toast his hair is a mess it's sticking up at odd angles.

"What are you laughing at." He says his voice kinda groggy.

I giggle getting up to fix his hair managing to smooth it into a decent style, "You had some serous bed hair, but it's sorted now."

"Thank you do I look handsome."

"You'll have to ask Sapnap." I laugh as my phone pings, "Anyway you can ask him in a minute as Punz is here."

He nods as we walk about to greet Punz, "Hey how are you two?"

"Morning I'm good." I say giving Punz a hug.

Dream mumbles something tiredly.

"He is a bit tired but I'm sure he is alright." I fill. The walk to school is short with Dream being tiredly silent and me and Punz just chatting he was telling me how he won't be at lunch tomorrow and how he invited Niki to live with us on the smp. I'll be honest I'm secretly happy about that I'm not sure why but me and Niki are good friends that's probably why.

"Dream, aw you look tired." Sapnap says running up to dream pulling him into a hug when we entered the school grounds.

"I am, I don't know why though I got a good night sleep." He says into Sapnap's shoulder, they eventually pull away interlocking their hands as we walk up to the rest of the group.

"Hey roomies." Niki giggles as we join them.

"Hey Niki, Punz was telling me how you moved in above me." I giggle back.

I chat to Niki and Eret about the smp for a bit Eret telling us about his castle and how it is going to be a pride palace with pride flags and rainbows everywhere.

Eventually the bell rings signalling the start of our first lesson, I have art where I sit next to Quackity and Karl. I don't know them too well but they seem really nice if a little mad.

I get into the classroom sitting down next to Karl as Quackity isn't yet here.

"Hey Night how are you?"

"I'm good thanks how are you." I reply getting my pencil case out.

"Yeah I'm alright but tired this morning but I like art so it's a good day so far. Also I get to see your master pieces." He laughs.

"What do you mean master prices." I say with the last two words in air quotes.

"Night you can't see colour so it always looks honked up."

"You can't see colours either."

"I ask for help you're too stubborn."

"You got me there." I say in defeat as Quackity joins us, "Morning quackity."

"Morning how are you."

"I'm good." I reply

"Karl."

"I'm good a bit tired though." Karl manages to say before the teacher starts the lesson.

I'll be honest I hate art the colours, the fact that I can't draw and my teacher a bitch she always says I need to try and make the colours match and like how I'm colourblind. Even if I knew what colours I was painting with I still wouldn't be able to tell what goes well with what.

It's such a boring lesson eventually it was lunch. I head to the canteen with Karl and Quackity those two laughing at how I had a go at the teacher about not being able to see colour.

"Night that has to be one of your better arguments with a teacher about colour I've seen." Karl says through laughs.

Quackity wails with laughter on my other side as we enter the canteen. I separate from those two as we head to our separate tables, sitting in between Ponk and Techno.

"Hallo."

"Hey Techno." I say biting into an apple.

"How are you."

"I'm alright I just had art where Karl and Quackity told me I painted a beach with purple water. How about you."

"Eh not much I had English it was quite easy." He reply's.

We continue to talk about a few things not much we were mainly eating our lunch, "You keep looking at Niki."

I give a confused hum in response.

"Like you are looking at her way to much to just be fiends you like her, but knowing you you don't realise or you won't admit it." He says.

"You are probably right I probable do but I don't realise it, I admit she is pretty." I say blushing slightly.

He just gives me a knowing look and we drop the subject deciding to talk about Minecraft PvP instead. We don't talk for long before Niki walks over to us sitting in between me and Ponk.

"Hey they are being annoying I see why you sit over here Techno." She says.

"I can assure you we are less annoying we mainly chill over here." I say smiling at her, Techno nods in agreement.

"Oh seeing you two has reminded me I have sweets if you want one," she says handing us each a German sweet, it's the same one she gave me when I had my episode, "and Techno are you still dying you're hair tonight on call?"

Techno laughs a bit, "Yeah I'm still doing that but you are talking me through it remember."

"Can Night help?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know the first thing about dying hair but I can be moral support." I laugh.

We talk for a bit for the rest of lunch which ended in Niki laying her head on my shoulder when she remembers she had a lesson she doesn't like next, and Techno giving me a look that said 'I told you so'. I would have hit him if it want for Niki on my shoulder.

Eventually the bell rings signalling the start of our next lesson we part ways heading to our next lessons.

The school day eventually ended with me Dream and Punz walking home together. I was telling them about me and Niki helping Techno dye his hair this afternoon.

"Oh come on you have to send us pictures." Dream says.

"You can literally come into my room Dream, but I'll ask him and even if he says no you will see him tomorrow." I say rolling my eyes. They had been begging me for ages.

We get to our house and I turn to Punz to give him a hug, "Nope no hug unless you promise pictures of Techno's hair." He pouts.

"Fuck you." I say pulling him into a hug.

"You'd like that." He whispers before hugging me back.

"I hate you." I laugh pulling away from the hug, I could feel a light blush on my cheeks.

Me and Dream shout a last goodby before walking inside the house.

I sit at my computer waiting for Niki and Techno to join the call, I'm just spinning on my chair scrolling through a social media.

"Hallo." A monotone voice rings through my headphones.

"Hey Techno how are you." I reply.

"I'm alright I can't believe I got roped into doing this."

"Don't worry it will look good and Niki seemed to know what she is talking about" I reassure him.

"Hiya." Niki says entering the call.

Let's just say the next hour was chaotic it started off well Niki giving good instructions then Techno following them, but somewhere in the middle something when wrong causing a lot of shouting and laughing. It was a lot of fun the end result was actually really good, Techno's hair was a light/ light bubble gum pink.

He rocked it, he made it look badass.

"Oh I have to have pictures of this Techno get one of your sister to take some good pictures then send me them." I say.

"Ok I'll do that in a little bit. Thank you two Niki for helping me dye my hair and Night for the moral support is been very helpful." Techno says, "Imma head off now and get those photos for you two see you tomorrow have a good Night."

We say our good boys with Niki needing to do some homework so I get onto the smp.

I join noticing there is only Awesamdude, Skeppy, Purpled and Fundy online.

Night: Hey guys. How is everyone?

Fundy: Hiya :)

Awesamdude: Welcome Night<3

Purpled: Hi

Skeppy: What does technos hair look like he said you were with him.

Night: it looks amazing it's light pink but badass.

Skeppy: cool

You whisper to Awesamdude: Are you doing anything important as I need your help on my secret vault?

Awesamdude whispers to you: No I can help now I'll meet you at your tower in 3.

Perfect. I spawned in there anyway so I didn't need to go anywhere just wait for Sam, I remember Niki had moved in so I go up the ladder to check out her floor.

It is so cute the way she has used barrels and vines to give a boring stone tower a cool cottage core theme is amazing. I may have to get her to decorate my floor too.

"Hey Night I'm here where are you." Awesamdude says joining my vc.

"Hey Awesam I'm upstairs I'll come down now." I say descending the ladder.

"Ok so I think a hidden drop down door like flying machine will be a good idea as they can be any size and are easily hidden." He says when we arrive.

"Ok let's get too it I have a lode of red-stone stuff in this chest here, you tell me what to do and I'll do it." I say getting a few things from the chest.

We spend about half an hour building the door then another hour disguising the door and getting a hidden way of activation it and the timing for it closing.

It want too hard actually Awesamdude made it look easy, that type of red-stone isn't what I usually do I mainly do farms.

"Thank you for your help Awesam you are welcome to use the vault anytime as I will put a hole lode of farms in here and a hidden second vault." I say.

"Oh thank you I am putting a few small farms in my base but it will only be basics and I suppose you are going all out so that would be useful." He reply's.

We say goodbyes and I log off for the Night to have tea then fall into a sleep. I had a dream for the first time in a while it was nice filled with Niki and Punz.

——End of Chapter——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...