Son of Krypton {"Boy Of Steel...

Par JayTheOkayAuthor

Izuku Midoriya is far from being normal. Saved by his biological parents when his planet was on the brink o... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1. Shocking Information
Chapter 3. The Start Of Training!
Chapter 4. Funeral and Argument
Chapter 5. A Gift From Bruce!
Chapter 6. Making Amends
Chapter 7. A Vigilante?
Chapter 8. The Entrance Exam
Chapter 9. Class 1-A
Chapter 10. The USJ Incident
Chapter 11. Hero Names and Training!
Chapter 12. The Sports-Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 13. The Sports Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 14. The Sports-Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 15. An Unstoppable Force

Chapter 2. Not From Here

1.9K 35 13
Par JayTheOkayAuthor

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 4.36 P.M. |

"Your parents will be really hard to find. Considering they aren't from this planet." Mom says as she pulls a tarp off of some Space-Shuttle-looking thing. "What?" I breathe out and she just shakes her head.

"You may not biologically be our son. But we have loved you more than those people ever will. You crashed into our field of crops eleven years ago and we took you in and hid you from the government in fear they would come for you." She explains and Dad just stands there quietly.

I look at him and he just nods at me. "I-I don't understand? You're saying I'm... an alien?!" I explode as a million questions flood my mind as I try to comprehend what I was just told. "Yes. We don't know what your species is called, and if there are more of you out there. But we haven't been able to open the pod you came from." She informs me as I walk up to the pod.

"But you have to understand son, we love you so much! And we never intended to hurt you." Dad says as my hand hovers in front of it. I ignore him and place my hand on the cool metal and it makes a strange humming noise and it opens up with a hissing noise. Inside a small, white, chair with a seatbelt sits. Entirely lit up by bright lights.

Sitting in the center of it all is a orange, jagged rock with small engravings on it. I carefully pick it up and take it out of the pod. Suddenly, a small fuel looking port on the side of the pod opens up and begins to glow.

I look at the port and then the crystal in my hand, and place the crystal inside. The ship starts to hum loudly and then a hologram of a tall man, with slicked back brown hair that is slowly graying with blue eyes, wearing a black outfit with an "S" in the middle of it appears.

Mom shrieks in surprise due to his sudden appearance and Dad jumps in shock. "Hello.. Kal-El, it has been so long." The holographic man softly says and my eyes widen. "Is that my name? My real name?" I ask and he nods.

"I wish that your Mother and I could've come with you to this planet. But you were naturally born instead of being created in a birthing pod. Those who are born in birthing pods are tied to the planet and can not leave." He begins to speak once again and my eyes widen. "You're my Dad?" I question once again and he smiles. "Yes, but my real name is Jor-El. Your mother is Lara Lor-Van." He tells me and I smile.

"So is this like some sort of video call? Where are you now?!" I ask with a smile. Jor-El frowns though and shakes his head no. "I'm afraid not. I am simply an artifical intelligence programmed with the actual version of myself. Who sadly perished along with your mother and everything else on the planet known as Krypton when it collapsed." He says and my eyes widen and I take a step back.

"You're... dead?!" I ask in shock and he nods. "The reason you were sent to Earth is because Krypton had a build up of internal-pressures in its Uranium core. Causing it to explode and create an unkown, harmful material to us Kryptonians." He informs me and I turn around to my adoptive parents. "Can you guys.. leave the room." I quietly ask and they nod.

Leaving the basement and walking away. "So I'm the last of our kind?" I put my hands through my hair as I ask. "I'm afraid so. Although the chance of you passing away and making us extinct is very little. Because on Krypton we had a red sun, but here on Earth you have a yellow sun. Giving you abilities stronger than any being could imagine." He tells me and I gulp.

"Like strength and speed?" I question and he smiles. "So you have already developed some of them! Good job Kal-El!" He exclaims and I smile but it quickly changes to an open mouth in shock. "I'm going to get more abilities?" I shakily ask and he smiles once again.

"Don't worry. You can come see me whenever to ask questions and I will gladly answer. But the crystal you used to activate me is weak from being dormant all those years. So it needs to be deactivated so it can charge. So I have to deactive now." He tells me and I nod.

"Come back tomorrow Kal-El?" He asks and I smile and nod as he shuts off. I stand there for a few minutes before sighing and walking up the stairs and leave the basment. I see Mom and Dad standing there quietly talking to one another, not noticing me yet. I clear my throat to gain their attention and they jump.

"Izuku! How was it? Did you learn stuff?!" Mom quickly asks and I frown. "Yeah, I'll tell you later. I'm just going to go on a run to clear my head." I say as I walk out of the barn and get in a runners position once I am outside. "Wait!" I hear Dad yell but I ignore it and take off. Beginning to run as fast as I can. Becoming a green blur as I run in a random direction faster than All Might. 

'I am so not excited for school tomorrow!' I think I race through a forest.

_______________

{ Third Person }

| Location: Smallvile Junior High School |

| Time: 7.26 A.M. |

Izuku walks inside the gates to his school and goes to his first period classroom. School started in ten minutes so it was mostly empty. The teacher sat at her desk grading papers and looks at him, giving him a soft smile.

She has a weak quirk so she knows how it feels to be bullied. This was the only teacher that stands up for him. Izuku smiles back at her and sits down at his desk and takes out a book and begins to read.

Ten minutes later and the class shows up and sits down. Ms. Miyoko takes attendence and begins to talk. "So I hope you have all brought your field trip forms signed by your parents for the trip to Holden Facilities! In a few minutes we will go down to the bus and be on our way!"

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Smallvile Junior High School |

| Time: 7.42 A.M. |

I groan internally as I remember I never got Mom or Dad to sign it. "May I please go to the restroom?" I call out and she nods. Once I exit the classroom and get into the hallway I use my super-speed to race all the way back home and stop right next to Dad who is working in the field.

He yells out in surprise as he sees me suddenly appear next to him and begins to rapidly fire questions at me. "Hey sorry for the surprise but can you sign this?" I ask as I shove the permission slip and a pen to his chest.

"Uh sure?" He grabs the form and signs it and I smile. "Thanks!" I yell as I activate my speed once again and run all the way back to school. I arrive in the empty hallway outside of my class and check my watch. "Only took four minutes!" I quietly say to myself as I step back into the classroom and sit back down in my seat.

"Now everybody place the permission slips on my desk as you walk out to the bus." I stand up place the form on her desk and go outside and enter the yellow school bus and take a seat at the very back. "Hey look! It's the quirkless loser!" One of my classmates calls out and I sigh internally.

I ignore him and tap my foot impatiently as I wait for everybody to be seated. Finally, the entire class is ready and we begin to drive. I stare out the window and look at the passing scenery in peace, until the bully calls out again.

"Hey freak! You gonna do our homework? Or should we just beat you up again?" He yells out to me and a girl calls out to defend me. "Leave him alone Raion!" He laughs, "What are you? His girlfriend? Shut up Aya!" 

Suddenly as we drove across a bridge with the giant lake underneath two of the tires pop and the bus starts to spin out of control. The class screams in fear as it runs off the bridge and plummets into the water below. 

The children continue to scream as the bus sinks and quickly fills up with water. I look behind me and see the locked emergency exit. I jump from my seat and make my way towards it. With shaky hands I grab the lock with my strength and break it. Flinging the door open and diving out into the lake.

I swim to the back of the bus and place my hands on it. With my air quickly running out I begin to swim with all my might and bring the bus up with me. The water inside the bus slowly drains as it is pushed up back onto land. Aya turns around and looks through the door. Seeing me outside with my hands on the back of the bus. Her eyes go wide but I ignore and look at the empty spot Raion was sitting it.

I take a large gulp of air before diving underwater to find him. I swim to the bottom of the lake and spot the boy with orange hair unconscious. I grab his arm and begin to swim back to the surface. 

After we are both back at the top I pull him over onto land and check if he is breathing.  "Oh thank god!" I say as he begins to wake up and cough. I sigh in relief as I turn around to look at the bus and see all the students staring at me.

I make my way back to the bus and enter through the emergenct exit I opened. I walk up to the unconscious Ms. Miyoko and sigh in relief when I feel a pulse. Then I go over to the bus driver who was unconscious with a nasty head wound. "Still alive." I quietly say as I turn my attention back onto the students. "Do any of you have a water-proof phone?" I call out and a few nod.

I point to a girl with violet hair, "Call Emergency Services! But for now everybody should get out of the bus and travel up the dirt road. They should be able to make it here soon but we shouldn't remain in here any longer. I need another person to help me carry the bus driver out of here." I instruct and Aya stands up and walks over to me.

"I can help." She says and I nod. We carefully life the bus driver up and take him out of the bus and up onto the dirt road. "Now lets go get Ms. Miyoko," I say as I go to walk to the bus again but Aya grabs my arm. "How did you do that?" She asks.

"Adrenaline?" I shrug my shoulders and continue my walk down to the bus to collect our teacher. A few minutes later and everybody sits on the dirt road as Ambulances and Fire Trucks arrive with blaring horns.

_______________

{ One Hour Later }

"Hisashi what are you not understanding?! He risked everything! He wasn't supposed to show his powers! Hell, we don't even know anything about them! We are supposed to listen to some dead guy's hologram?!" Mom shouts at Dad downstairs while I sit in my room.

I clench my fist and storm downstairs. "Then what was I supposed to do?! Let a schoolbus full of children drown?! Is that what you wanted me to do?!" I scream at her and she widens her eyes. "Honey wait! That wasn't what I meant!" She begins to explain but I storm past her and reach for the door.

"Izuku no! You can't keep running from your problems!" Dad calls out and I ignore him and swing the front door open. "Don't wait up for me." I grumble and speed out of the house and head directly to a place that calms me down.

_______________

{ Bruce Wayne }

| Location: Musutafu Park |

| Time: 9.03 A.M. |

"Alred. The mission should be over tomorrow. I couldn't find any dirt on UA." I speak quietly in the phone as I sit down on one of the benches. "I'll talk to you soon." I hang up the phone and put my hands through my hair and groan.

"Nezu really covered up this quirkless discrimination shit. But, if I do reveal what he has done in the past then all faith in hero society could be lost.." I begin to mumble to myself but stop when a gust of air hits me.

I look up and see that kid from a few days ago standing right in front of me with smoking shoes. "Oh, I didn't realize anybody would be here. I can leave." He quietly says and begins to leave but I put my hand up. "You can stay. I don't own the place."

He smiles and sits down next to me and begins to stomp his feet on the ground to get his shoes to stop smoking. He stomps so hard that the ground cracks a little. I begin to analyze his abilities. "So you have speed and strength. But from the way you use it and your age it seems like you can't control your strength." I rapidly say and the kid gulps.

"So, I'm talking to the last Kryptonian that exists." I conclude and his eyes widen and he jumps off of the bench. "No! What makes you say that! I mean uh, what's a Kryptonian!" He rapidly stutters out and I smirk. "So I was right. You have a long way to go before you reach your full potential." 

"How do you know?" He quietly asks and I smirk once again. "Because I used to know one." I answer and he gasps. "You're training will be hard..." He pauses before understanding. "Izuku Midoriya!" He answers and I give him a look. "Oh. I'm Kal-El!" He declares.

_______________

Ta-da! I hope you liked this chapter! I was seriously considering splitting it up into two parts but I was in the zone when writing this! Also, thank you so much for all the views on this. It only has two other chapters and it is off to a great start! Peace :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

191K 10.1K 33
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
216K 9.4K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
17.1K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...