The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring

1.1K 75 146
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞

When Lisa gets her phone back, she texts Taehyung to thank him as well as explain why she is not there to pick up the documents personally. However, there is no immediate response from him.

The braise chicken is delicious and Schrödinger and Lisa squabble over who should have the last drumstick. In the end, Jungkook gives the last piece to Lisa as he is worried that Schrödinger may have eaten too much. After that, he becomes worried that Lisa may have eaten too much too. In the end, he figures he can prepare some gastric pills for standby later, as well as bring her for a stroll to help digestion. He used to have the habit of an after-dinner stroll before Lisa came into his life and today may be a good day to resume the habit.

So they went strolling and they meet a dog, or rather Lisa meets a dog. When Lisa feels a ticklish sensation at her knee, she looks down and sees a big dog sniffing at her knee, wagging its tail.

O_o

(;ŏ﹏ŏ)

A dog?

*AHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Lisa screams, hooks Jungkook neck and climbs quickly up his back. She wraps her legs around his waist tightly, scared to death that she will fall. Jungkook is surprised by her sudden koala bear impersonation and can feel her legs locking tightly at his waist. Because they are so close, he can feel her breast pressing tightly to his back. As it is summer, he can feel their full contours through the thin layers that separate them.

As his brain registers the fact, the tingling feeling transforms into a fierce torrent within split seconds that hammers at his brain and freezes his body into immobility. To make matters worse, Lisa tries to wiggle her body further up, as if to climb onto his shoulders, so even his arm has the tingling sensation now caused by her rubbing. Jungkook’s face slowly turns a dull red as his brain cells are short-circuit into malfunctioning. Based on the limited number of working brain cells, he is unable to command his body to move or comprehend the reason for her acting this way until he register her high-pitch exclamation from a distant corner of his brain. Jungkook! There is a dog! Dog!”

You are the one who is a dog...ah, dog?

Jungkook turns his head slowly and sees a golden-fur doggy next to him. The little doggy seems to like lisa as it wags its tail and tilts its head to look at her, as if waiting for her to come down. Jungkook angles his face towards her and says gently. “Don’t be afraid.”

Lisa is scared to death but with Jungkook's backing, she can feel a bit of her courage returning. “Whose dog is this? Can the owner come and lead it away!”

The dog owner finally appears to lead his dog away and Jungkook reminds her to get off his back. Lisa is a bit embarrassed and assumes that Jungkook  dislikes the skinship because he is gay. Thinking about this from his angle, it is probably equivalent to getting molested so it is little wonder he is not happy.

But from another angle, skinship with him is probably safer had he been a normal. Lately, lisa has gotten used to Jungkook who feels just like a best friend to her. Since he has never voiced any objections when she touches him, perhaps it is his silent consent or acceptance towards female friendship?

>.<

The two continue their stroll and Jungkook  keeps his head lowered as he walks behind her so that she does not see his flaming face.

( ꈍ_ꈍ)

Only when he recovers his composure does he change to walk alongside Lisa.

They pass by a unit that has some beautiful peonies growing at its balcony. Lisa runs over excitedly to admire the flowers and even wants Jungkook to help her take a picture with a stray bloom that has grown outside the gate because she does not have her handphone with her. Looking at the picture, she sighs. “This is so pretty. How I wish to steal a pot back!”

Of course, that is just wishful thinking.

When they reach their respective homes, lisa sees the following text message from Taehyung: Actually, you need not do this. Poor taste.

Has he misunderstood something? Lisa  suspects it may have to do with the accidental phone swap and thinks she need to explain matters. She calls his number and he answers with a cool “Hello?”

“Hi Boss, thank you for bringing over my documents today.”

He grunts an acknowledgement.

“Ay, I was waiting expectantly for your call only to find out that I have mistakenly swapped my phone with another person’s. I hope that this has not resulted in any misunderstanding?”

“And if I say it has, what will you do?”

“Oh my goodness, I am sorry! Can it be remedied?”

“Actually, it is not a big deal and you do not take it to heart. But do be more careful in future. You could have mistakenly swap handphone with your boyfriend today but who knows if it will be a customer’s handphone that you will swap tomorrow?”

Lisa coughs in embarrassment. “Thank you for your guidance and I will bear it in mind. However, he is not my boyfriend, heehee.”

“I see.” Tae laughs softly. “I thought you are chasing him.”

“My dear boss, how did you reach such a conclusion?”

“I just thought that he looks quite handsome; just the kind that you ladies would like.”

Lisa feels a fissure of alarm. “Boss, please don’t tell me you are interested in him?”

The statement catches Taehyung off guard and he is momentary at a loss for answer. “Lisa, please don’t over think.”

Lisa doesn’t like to over think too but it is still best to clear the air. Just in case. “Boss, that man is already taken.”

Hearing what he has been waiting for, Taehyung is satisfied.

* * * * * *

Over at the other apartment, Jungkook is researching on “Beast Beast”. He read several research papers on biology and veterinary medicine which makes him feel really silly after reading. Given her standard, how can she have come up with the term along this track? Changing tactics, he switches to search on the web… and found a lot of lewd videos.

What is the world coming to? Jungkook tries to refine his search but without much success. In the end, he hacks into lisa's account and goes through everything but still cannot find anything that can give him a clue on the meaning of the word.

Face with such an unexpected challenge, Jungkook decides to stop his search temporarily and forward Lisa scan her pictures taken from his phone. Scrolling through the pictures, he bends his head to hide a gentle smile that lit up his face. He seems to recall something and he blushes again.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

The next day,lisa appears at jungkook’s apartment after work. While he is busy cooking, she makes her way to a rug that she has noticed the other time to see if she has a chance to lie on it as it makes her feel like she is lying on a bed of money. When she reaches the rug, she notices that the door next to it is slightly open and that the wind is causing the cream-colored curtains to flutter softly.

That is strange, why draw the curtains when it is turning dark outside?

Walking over, she draws the curtain and sees a lovely sight – there on his big balcony are several pots of peonies. The white blooms are like jade, the red blooms are like fire, while the pink blooms are like smoke, and they enliven the balcony like colors on an artist’s palate under the warm evening sun.

Lisa is very touched. Standing among the peonies, she bellows: "Jungkook!"

Jungkook heard her and and wondered if something has happened to her. Dropping everything he is doing *cooking dinner*, he dashes to the balcony, specula in hand. "What is wrong?"

Lisa smiles. "Where did you get these flowers?"

"I bought them, Dummy!"

"Where did you buy them?"

Seeing that she is unhurt, jungkook starts to feel irritated from being interrupted while cooking. "I bought them from the florist of course. Do you think I could have gotten them from the animal wholesale zoo?"

"Did you buy them for me?"

"I think you should stop thinking so highly of yourself."

But Lisa has her suspicions and is not going to be dismissed so easily. "Do you expect me to believe that you bought them for yourself? Are you a woman who like flowers?"

Jungkook lowers his head and speaks to his shiny specula. "I am just worried that you will steal other people flowers."

To think he can come up with such an excuse! Lisa decides to erase the last remark from her memory. Jungkook sniffs the air. "The mushrooms are turning mushy." and hurries back to the kitchen.

Although the mushrooms did end up mushy that day, lisa still enjoys her dinner immensely. After dinner, she follows behind Jungkook for an after-dinner stroll and meets another dog. Looking at her cowering behind him, Jungkook says disdainfully. "You are worse than Schrödinger."

"Don't tell me Schrödinger is not afraid of dogs?"

"He is only afraid of mice."

That catches lisa's attention. A cat that is afraid of mice and not dogs? Is that little eunuch really a cat or is it something else in disguise?

******

The next day at work, lisa and her colleagues are discussing about their boss kim who got featured in a finance magazine. Apparently, his parents are very rich and his purchase of a 4S Shop is said to be more for interest than for profit. Really, it is not wise to compare oneself against other people or risk chocking from envy. Some people are just born lucky!

His photograph is well-taken in the article and many of lisa's women colleagues nearly drools while staring. Not lisa though. Firstly, she is a beautiful woman in her own right so she is not easily impressed by looks. Secondly, she has been spending too much time with Jungkook who is another good-looking specimen, so her immunity towards good looks has climbed another notch. As for background, lisa is also not impressed. It is true that rich second-generations live a good life, but how many rich second-generations are out there? In lisa's motto, ambition and hardwork are more a dependable formula for better life.

Jungkook is the first example that comes to mind. His grandfather is a farmer, his parents are teachers, and despite this relatively normal family, Jungkook is now doing very well! It helps that he has a golden brain, but his success is also because he is patient and very focused in what he does.

Another example is Namjoon. He has the same humble background, but that does not stop him for forming his own company at a young age and making it into a success story from his own efforts. For them, they can say with pride anytime: I am not a rich second-generationer. I am his Father.

So, damn, cool! In her mind, Lisa sees a group of minions giving a standing ovation for these two successful men.

After the break, everyone went back to their workstation. Not long after, their Office Administrator appears, full of smiles. "Everyone! Boss is giving us a reward."

"What is it? Is it cash?"

"How unimaginative. Listen up, Boss is giving us a VIP voucher to a hotspring resort!"

While everyone swarms around the Office Administrator to collect their someone comments. "Each vouchers costs over a thousand each. If each of us has one, Boss must have spent a bomb!"

Lisa smiles. "Just look at you! Don't be silly, Boss probably get them for a deal as well. If I have to guess, I will say that the hotspring resort is either operated by Boss's family or his friend, who can sell him the vouchers at cost price. Besides, I doubt we can avoid spending when we visit the resort and need I remind you that things can be pretty expensive in such resorts?"

That may be true but everyone is in very high spirits. Wow, they can go to a hotspring and with a VIP voucher no less. La-ti-da-ti-da.....

Lisa is correct, the hotspring is indeed operated by Taehyung's family. But as for why he is giving out the voucher, it is because his investigator has found out that Lisq loves hotsprings. It is highly likely that she will utilize the voucher and when she makes and advance booking, he can be informed and arrange a "coincidental" meeting.

When jimin hears of his scheme, he is unbelieving Brother tae can be so crazy over a woman to arrange such an elaborate meet up. Taehyung ignores him as he feels that Jimin's method of sending flowers and picking up a woman from work is more useless. Even if a woman agrees to go out with you, it is more likely that she is touched by your wallet instead of by your sincerity.

When it is close to knock-off time, Lisa  receives a call from Rosé who excitedly tells her that she has been promoted to be the Assistant Manager in charge of the Chief Executive Office. Lisa feels happy for her but can't help being curious. "Wow, how soon have you joined your current unit to get promoted? How come I never know that you are so capable at work?"

"Perhaps I am just lucky. The previous Assistant Manager has been fired because she tried to harass our CEO." Rosé dares not mention the second reason - she has been keeping tabs on the development between lisa and Jungkook at Mr.kims request and reporting everything she knows to him. However, Rosé is a loyal friend and she always stick to her story that Lisa is only normal friends with Great Jeon, and that they are just good brothers. Namjoon is unbelieving and keeps asking her to find out more although Rosé never changes her stance.

A/N: (Lmao rosé believes on her theory's to much)

The two friends meet for dinner after work and Lisa shows Rosé her hotspring voucher. Rosé is excited when Lisa says that she wants to invite her along. But because she has just been promoted, she does not want to apply leave in order to go. Lisa keeps the voucher and says that Rosé can visit the hotspring by herself over the weekend if she cannot make it on weekdays.

That poses another difficultly for Rosé - cost. Being in an administrative position, Rosé earns less money than Lisa. Several years back, her mom has intervened on her financial management as she has no concept of money management, and gives her a fixed budget monthly expenses. Since then, Rosé is no longer able to buy whatever she wants.

Seeing her friend's longing look, Lisa decides that friendship is more important than a soak in the hotspring, so she passes her voucher to Rosé.

"Here, this is for you."

"No, keep it for yourself, I know you like hotspring too."

"It is fine, I can ask my Boss for another one. My boss is a nice man and will probably agree."

"Are you sure you can get another one?"

"I say, why are you so wishy-washy all of a sudden? If you are not interested, maybe I should just throw it away."

"I want! I want! Please don't throw it away. Lisa, you are the best!"

Because of this, Taehyung never did have his romantic encounter with Lisa.

As for Rosé, she is so happy that she visits the hotspring that very weekend. Originally, she wants to invite her parents along but the older folks are not interested so she goes alone in the end. And falls asleep while soaking in the pool.

It so happens that Namjoon is at the same hotspring that day and is surprised when he sees Little Stutter in his usual pool. Her eyes are close - could she be asleep, or has she fainted? He walks over and calls her name without managing to wake her up. He taps her face but she still did not respond. From the look of things, the lady has probably fainted from soaking too long in the hotspring.

He quickly fishes her up from the pool and found a flat surface to put her on before attempting CPR. Just when their mouths are going to touch, Rosé wakes up and seeing her secret crush's face very close to hers, as if he is going to kiss her? She must be dreaming....

But dreaming or no, how can she miss out on such an erotic moment? Without thinking, she hooks the back Namjoon's neck and starts kissing him with passion.

Namjoon is caught completely unaware. What is happening? Gauging from her clumsy attempt at kissing, she is probably an inexperienced woman. If so, where did she find the courage to kiss him with such passion? Still, no matter what or how, the most important thing now is to end this unexpected kiss and he jerks his face away. "Cool down. Hey! Cool down."

Rosé flips over and rolls on top of Namjoon. She does not know where her strength comes from; perhaps when someone is unaware of her own limitations, there is no limit to her limits. Pressing herself against him, she strokes his face and kisses him again. Pausing between kisses, she repeats. "I like you. So, so much!"

Namjoon is shocked once more. She sounds so helpless and forlorn that he feels an unexpected surge of sympathy. Do you really like me so much? But in the next instant, he thinks he must have been influenced by her silliness - how can she like him when they have only known each other for such a short time!

With her kissing and her wriggling suggestively above his body, Namjoon is unhappy to note that his body seems to be reacting. But he is a normal man and to get a reaction when a lithe, fair-skin, pretty girl is rubbing against him should be normal - right? So is he going to get raped by a woman now?

Rosé is feeling very blissful. Her dreamscape is unbelievably real and she is aware of his hot skin and masculine body contours. When her lips rub against his teeth, there is even a slight ache on her lips. How she wishes she can remain in this dream forever!

Feeling the desire to see the person beneath her, she opens her eyes and stares into another pair of black orbs. In them, there is coldness, there is heat.... and when his eyes meet hers, he blinks rapidly and lasers her in a death glare.

OMG. This is not a dream!

Although she does not know how she ends up kissing her CEO, she does know that he is angry. Very angry! Under such dire circumstances, she suddenly has a brainwave. She closes her eyes and relaxes her body to a pretend faint.

Namjoon gets more angery. Her acting sucks! Can she at least respect his intelligence? There are thousands of words he wants to say but they condense into 3 words. "PARK!CHAE!YOUNG!"

Rose's head is resting next to his ear and she can hear the sound of his gritting teeth. When he commands her to get up, she pretends not to hear and continue to lay prone.

In the end, Namjoon has to threaten to strip her naked and take pictures of her in her natural state before she finally opens her eyes and ask weakly. "Boss ki-ii-mm-m. What-what-what has happened? Where-where-where am i?" Holding her head, she tries to climb away from him.

Namjoon feels like dunking her dog head in the spring water but right now, he has a more pressing need to provide cover his agitated "brother." Looking at her depressed and ashamed look, he wants to blast at her but suddenly finds himself holding back. It sounds weird to accuse her of molesting a big man like him and he only manages gruffly in the end. "My, aren't you the capable one? Why is Ms Capable stopping now?"

"Boss kim I am wrong. I was dreaming just now and was dreaming of my ex-boyfriend. I am sorry, very sorry, please do not fire me..."

Namjoon is shocked. "You are not stuttering any more?"

"Eh?" Rosé presses her finger to her mouth. Seems like it is true. Namjoon is a kind person deep down and having helped her overcome her stuttering, his anger dissipates somewhat. Besides, she has just admitted that she is dreaming of her ex-boyfriend and although it does not feel good to be someone's substitute, she seems the kind who values relations and for that, he should not be too harsh towards her.

He pushes away from her and at her pleading look, assures her that he will not fire her. Looking at her retreating back, he acknowledges that although she is not exactly a hot babe, she does have a good, willowy figure. Thinking back to their interruption, Namjoon is not sure if he should be feeling elated or disappointed now.

******

Children Day is coming and Lisa buys a remote-controlled toy mouse for Schrödinger. It is very realistic with grey fur and a long, sturdy tail. When it runs, its head can bob up and down and even gives off screechy sounds.

This despicable present has Jungkook's approval and he even helped Lisa bring Schrödinger to the living room and puts him on the floor after Lisa has put the mouse in place.

(=^・ェ・^=)

Schrödinger gives Lisa her customary disdainful look, before he notices that there is a big mouse underneath her seat.

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

O_o

MEOW!!

Schrödinger tries to run away but the rat follows right behind him. In the end, Schrödinger climbs up the TV console and remains there, shivering in fright. Although the rat is unable to climb up the table anytime soon, Schrödinger feels very insecure and meows at Jungkook  piteously. Jungkook pretends not to hear and continues reading his newspaper. When Lisa uses the remote to nod the mouse's head, Schrödinger leaps across the furniture quick as lightening, and jumps into Jungkook's lap. "Meow! Meow! Meow!"

Jungkook picks him up and places him of the floor. Schrödinger cannot believe his master would treat him so but he has no time to think more as that mouse is coming at him again! He jumps up the sofa once more and finally looks at Lisa. That woman is holding a funny-shaped device in her hand but right now, he does not have the luxury to figure out what is that. Approaching her carefully, he gives a tentative "meow..."

"Come here. Be good, there is no need to be afraid." Lisa picks up Schrödinger and places him on her lap. Using one hand to control the remote, she maneuvers the mouse to her feet before kicking it away with one kick. "Go and die, you stinky rat!"

The mouse lands a few feet away. It twitches once, twice, then stops moving.

Schrödinger starts to see lisa in a new light. When she pats his head or tickles his tummy, he bears with it and when she accidentally touches the scar where he has been castrated, he only clamps his leg together without much protest.

Looking at them, Jungkook shakes his head. Lisa hugs Schrödinger close and says to Jungkook. "I noticed you always shut yourself at home. Do you have no night activities?"

Jungkook puts down his paper and retorts. "Well, neither have you."

"That is because I have been influenced by you. Why not we go out and play something. How does pool sounds?"

"Ok."

While lisa researches for a pool centre near their home, jungkook takes out a card from his wallet. "I think we can play at this place."

Lisa takes the card from him and sees that it is a membership card at a nearby club. Touching the gold card, she nods. "We can. But how did you have a membership card ? Do you visit this club often?"

"My brother gave it to me." And Lisa did not ask further.

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 40 57
What ever I decide to put here.
137 19 6
A Wedding is a Rollercoaster of emotions where you experience many things at one time. Witness this journey where husbands lie to their wives and the...
534 40 4
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
13.8K 263 17
Hi! If you don't know who I am, I am the master of dares! I got this idea from Sera masters! GET READY TO DIE LLOYD!