THE DEMON'S CALL (English nov...

By MyMischievous_M

You can't expect everything to put into place especially when you are still stuck in the past. The past where... More

THE DEMON'S CALL
Author's note!!!
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: Person
CHAPTER 2: The black hoodie
CHAPTER 3: Dark Hades
CHAPTER 4: His name
WANT TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY?

CHAPTER 5: Coffee

79 0 0
By MyMischievous_M

CHAPTER 5

I slowly walk towards him. He is standing at the entrance so I have to come nearer to talk to him. When I we got nearer to each other I pulled his hand and dragged him outside where there’s no people that could see us.

“Did you already know what happened?” I asked confused. Impossible! Is it just coincidental that he went here while an incident was happening?

He just looked at me with his serious eyes. He was so tall that I still need to look up to him to see his eyes. I stepped backwards and stared at him suspiciously. 

“How did you know that it would happen?” I asked. But I got irritated when he didn’t say anything.

“Why couldn’t you answer me?!” I asked mad. 

“You need me right?” my eyebrow waggled. I was taken aback at what he asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked a bit distant.

“Since you need me you can’t ask too many questions.” He said.

“What?” I asked in dismay. “So you’re building your rules now? What is it that you need to hide, huh?” I interrogated him. He looks a bit mad but his seriousness and coldness were still there. He’s always like that.

“You wouldn’t want to know…” he whispered and started to walk away. I panicked at what he did. No! He can’t walk away like this! Damn!

“Wait! I will not ask again okay?!” I almost shouted for him to stop and he did so I smiled.  I run towards him and look at him through his eyes. This is my last chance. Being a detective, I need to risk in order to finish the case and to find the truth. My past would never let me sleep if I didn’t do this. He is my only last chance and whatever power he may have I don’t care anymore as long as he will help me.

“Let’s go.” He said that made me gaped. What? Where are we going?!

“Where?” I asked while walking with him. He is walking so fast that I couldn’t follow him properly. His legs are so long and I wouldn’t be shock anymore if I just pass out here because of losing breath. Damn him!

“To the hospital where the man you saw was admitted.” He said seriously that he didn’t notice my fast breathing. I scowled but he didn’t even notice! How cold! Wait! But I have a car! Why am I walking?!

“Can you please stop walking?!” I asked irritated. I stopped walking and he also did and looked at me with confused eyes. So he didn’t know that I was hardly catching up his steps? 

“Why?” his brows knitted. I glared at him.

“Why are we walking when I have a car?” I asked sarcastically. From confusion his face turned serious.

“I can’t.” he said that made me confused. What? I stared at him unconvinced.

“Just wait for me at the hospital. We’ll just see each other.” He said. My brows lifted up.

“What if you scam me? You may be lying right?” his lips rose for a smirk when he heard what I’ve said. 

“I came here as I had promised, isn’t it enough proof that I won’t scam you?” he asked with his eyes full with amusement. I sighed heavily and nodded. He is right. And by looking at him I know he isn’t lying.

I drove my car towards the hospital where the man with a blood on his stomach got admitted. I parked my car and went out to find Dark Hades. Where the hell is that man? I looked at my wrist watch and by computing the time that he should be here, it should be 10 minutes. 10 minutes and he must be here. 

“We have to go inside.”

“What the fucking hell?!” I shouted in horror. My eyes widen when I saw Dark Hades in front of me. He just walked right? Then why the hell is he here now? It’s not even 10 minutes! It was just 2 minutes and he’s here now!

“Aren’t we going inside?” he asked. 

“How did you came here that fast?! Are you kidding me? Did you fly?” I asked horrified.

“Yes I fly so let’s go.” He said coldly and held my pulse and pulled me towards the hospital. But there is something on his touch that keeps bothering me. While he’s holding me I can feel the static that traveling around my body. How could be a man like this affects me this much? 

I didn’t even know that we’re already here in front of the operating room. He freed my pulse so I looked at him. 

“This is where they operate him.” He said while looking at the door of the OR. But there is something in him that I couldn’t understand. How did he know that the man was in here? Did he have a lot of connection that he knows everything?

“Why did you know a lot of things?” I asked. He looked at me with those arrogant eyes that telling me that I should zip my mouth or else he would leave. I looked away and stayed quiet for a long time.

“You should ask questions to that man. But I know you wouldn’t have a chance to ask him because he would be in coma for a long time so if you wanna know everything about the case you should investigate more further.” He said seriously.

How? How did he know all of that? I wanna ask but I am afraid that he would leave if I did. Who are you, Dark Hades? Why is it so hard to know you?

“Okay. I will.” I agreed.

We stayed quite for a long time but when I glanced at him I saw him starting to walk away. I don’t know why I suddenly feel so empty. There’s a part of me that I don’t want him to leave yet because it might be hard to see him again. It must be another crime or incident before I see him again. 

“Wait, Mr. Dark Hades.” I called him so he stopped walking and turned at me. I bit my lower lip and walk towards him.

“Can we…have a coffee first before you leave?” I asked. He stared at me the reason why my heart is banging like crazy. It is always like this whenever he’s staring me like this. He is staring at me like I am the only one he could see among the people around us. I suddenly feel…drowned.

When he nodded I feel so happy that I could hold a party! I excitedly bring him to the nearest café. We’re just walking since he doesn’t want to ride on my car. He’s weird and there’s a part of me that wants to ask but in order to keep him I need to be quiet.

“What do you do for a living?” I asked to start a conversation while we’re walking. The café is just near so we won’t have a long conversation while walking.

“Travel.” He answered shortly. My forehead creased at what he said. Travel?

“Wow! You must be rich then? Is that the reason why you know everything? You have a lot of connection?” I asked enthusiastic. I am not a talker person but when it comes to him I have to talk more to erased awkward moments! He’s too quite!

He looked at me with eyebrows furrowed that telling me that it was a border line of my question!

“Okay. I won’t ask anymore.” I said and continue walking.

The silence grew more. Damn! Why are we still walking right now? I thought that the café was just near? I sighed heavily and glanced at Dark Hades that looks too handsome on his black hoody jacket. He has this aura that everyone would look at him without sweat. He can be a model actually! He’s tall and masculine. He’s manly and cool. His eyes are deep and brown, his brows is perfect and thick, his narrowed nose looks so confident, his lips are red and always in a thin line. And his jaw? It was perfectly engraved and everyone would think that he’s too perfect to be a human.

“Don’t stare at me.” he said that made me jump. My eyes widened and my cheeks feel so hot suddenly. Did I stared at him for too long? Damn it Majesty? Are you crazy?!

“U-Uh…I thought…there was a dirt on your face so I was just checking.” I said embarrassed. Damn!

“Is that the café?” he asked suddenly that made me look at the café in front of us. I didn’t notice that we’re already here!

“Y-Yes.” I answered. 

Without further ado I went inside the café and walk towards the counter to order. Dark Hades followed me and I can feel him beside me! 

“Two Cappuccino-“

“Just order one, Majesty.” My lips parted when I heard him call me on my name. Damn! Why did it affect me so much? It was just my name okay? Everyone could call me like that but…why is he different?

“W-Why?” damn! Don’t stammered you fool!!

“I don’t drink coffee.” He said.

“Then what do you like?” I asked confused. 

“None.” He answered. What? 

“You have to order! I can’t drink alone! It would be…so…awkward!” I whispered the last word. I looked at him and I saw him smirk. My heart reacted immediately! Damn?! You’re being crazy Majesty Greyish!

“It’s okay…I can just stare at you and I’m fine.” My eyes widened more because of what he said. I feel like I am running a marathon because of the loud beating of my heart. 

“Y-You didn’t mean that…d-didn’t you?” I asked nervously. He raised a brow and I was taken aback when he step forward that made us inches apart. My knees are trembling so bad. Damn! This is worse than seeing a fucking corpse!

“Stop asking and just take your order…Majesty.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1K 15
Ava Devil, a Fallen Angel who's heart darkened a thousand years ago. One day while passing through a small town in Montana, she crossed paths with h...
179 41 68
Without hesitation we fall... He saved her from dying. He saw her and hated her. He's both her savior and tormentor. But when he saw another man try...
7K 405 28
When Theo and Ann start living together, they anticipate a bright future. But all their plans get ruined on the day when a pretty female angel falls...
66.2K 2.9K 25
There is no way that I can escape this now; no way that I can possibly escape her and all that lies behind the darkness in her eyes. I've gone too fa...