Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

05- The Secret Wizard Pub

765 26 108
By weasleytwinsimp11

"I wish you guys could stay longer. I can't believe three weeks went by so fast." said Emilia as she looked at her friends.

"Well why don't you come back with us, E." said Y/n as she took a sip of her juice.

"You still have three days to make up your mind." said Adrian as he looked at her.

"I have and thats to stay here." said Emilia as she stabbed her fruit with her fork, Miles shook his head while Y/n rested her chin on her palm.

"Well think about it about it again." said Miles as Emilia gave him a look. Her phone rang as she looked down at it and smiled, she got up and walked away as Miles made a face and looked back at Y/n.

"Who knew she was so hard headed." said Y/n as she shook her head, Emilia came back and looked at her.

"I heard that!" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"Well it's true!" said Y/n

"Anyways, would you all like to to go to a good ol party. See how the Americans party." said Emilia placing her phone down and sitting back on the chair. "Xander just called me saying there was going to be one in The Blind Pig."

"Isn't that place full of criminals?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"Not since the 40s, it became a very popular spot for wizards to party at and get away from no- muggles." said Emilia with a smile.

"What the hell is The Blind Pig?" asked Graham

"The Blind Pig was a wizarding speakeasy and jazz club that operated during the 1920s in New York. I read it in book a few years ago." said Y/n with a chuckle as Emilia nodded.

"So what do you guys say?" said Emilia as she smiled. "You guys remember Alexander from Hayden's wedding? Sarah and i'm sure more of my cousins will be there as well."

"Yeah well you better tell your cousin to keep his eyes off Y/n, because last time he was trying to get with her." said Adrian defensively. Y/n rolled her eyes as Emilia chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, he has a girlfriend now. Nothing to worry about now." said Emilia as Miles and Graham snorted.

"Awh he was pretty handsome." said Y/n as Adrian turn to look at her, the others bursted into laugher as she smiled. "I'm joking Adrian."

"I didn't find it funny." said Adrian sadly as Y/n chuckled and grabbed his hand, the others started making noises causing the couple to look at them. "Oh shut up."

"Well I think we should party." said Graham as he sat back. "Have a good time before we leave."

"Have you not had a good time being here?" asked Emilia as Graham made a face and looked at her.

"Not like that, we just want you to come back, E." said Graham as Emilia looked away. There was a knock on the door as Emilia got up to get it, they all turned around to see her open the door.

"Oh! I- Mrs. Ramirez.. what are you doing here... How did you get.. past the gate?" said Emilia as felt her stomach twist.

"Oh my dear, how are you?" asked Mrs. Ramirez hugging Emilia, Elijah mom turned and looked at the others as she rose her eyebrows. "Oh so Elijah was right, you have people over. Oh wow you've gain some weight, haven't you?"

"Oh... they're my friends from back ho- back in London." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at her.

"And your ex?" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia made a face and looked away, Miles looked at the lady who's hair was grayish and curly. "I'm quite disappointed you broke up with my son for him."

"I- Excuse me?" said Emilia as everyone's jaw dropped.

"I knew you weren't good enough for my son, I told him when he first met you. These scarlet women are no good, you can never change them!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia face palmed feeling embarrassed and sick.

"And what makes you think you can come into her home and speak to her like that?" said Y/n defensively, Adrian smirked at her girlfriend as Emilia cracked a smile.

"And do you think you are speaking to your older like that!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Y/n looked at her.

"You're right, you can tell you're older." said Y/n spinning back around in the chair and continued to eat her lunch. The boys snorted holding back their laughs as Mrs. Ramirez turned a shade of red.

"I think it's best if you leave... tell your son to leave me alone as well." said Emilia as she opened the door, gesturing her hand towards it.

"You will go back out with Elijah! He needs you to get more popularity!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Emilia! Don't be a silly girl, you wouldn't want to make Elijah angry would you?"

"Goodbye." said Emilia as she looked at the lady in front of her as Elijahs mother walked out of the front door, Emilia felt her friends stares.

"Lose some weight dear, you won't be a model much longer if you look like that." said Mrs. Ramírez as Miles stood up, Emilia closed the door and rolled her eyes.

"You alright E? You look a little pale." said Adrian as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah.. I- Excuse me for a moment." said Emilia as she quickly walked into a hallway, opening a room. She slide down the wall and covered her face. "Stop being so sensitive.. don't cry.. suck it up."

Emilia quickly grabbed the nearest thing closet to her, throwing up in it as she ran her hands through her hair, pulling her knees to her chest. "Hey? Emilia are you alright?" said Y/n voice from outside the door, Emilia quickly pulled out her wand and cleaned of the mess and straighten herself out.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine, I just- was looking for something! Yeah!" said Emilia as she looked around the room. Y/n opened the door and gave her a face knowing she was lying.

"Don't lie to me." said Y/n as she closed the door behind her, Emilia looked at her sadly as Y/n gave her a look.

"I'm alright Y/n/n, don't worry about me ok?" said Emilia faking a smile, Y/n seeing right through her.

"Emilia, you've been my best friend for almost five years now, come on I know when you're lying to me and I know when something is wrong with you." said Y/n as Emilia looked down.

"Merlin Y/n," said Emilia feeling her face get red. "I'm just sad you're leaving.. that's all."

"Well if you're going to miss us so bad, move back to London. Then you won't have to miss us and I'll get to see you more." smiled Y/n, Emilia returned to the smile and sighed.

"I have a lot of things over here Y/n.. I'm alright okay? I know you're worried about me but everything is fine now.." said Emilia lying, she didn't want them to go. She didn't want to be left alone but her pride over her parents was to great.

"Yeah, well whatever you say, E." said Y/n seeing right through her lies.

"Well, how about we go shopping! Get a really nice outfit for later?" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and looked at her.

"And the boys? They won't want to go." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"They can stay here, they don't need to come with us." said Emilia as Y/n smiled, they walked out of the room and back into the kitchen to see the boy staring at them.

"Emilia and I are going shopping." said Y/n as the boys groaned and rolled their eyes. "I said Emilia and I, not all of us!"

"You guys weren't invited." said Emilia as she grabbed her keys and opened the door with a smile at the boys.

"Well guess what we didn't want to go anyways." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n in by her waist. Emilia chuckled, Adrian pulled Y/n into a kiss as she pulled away.

"Behave while we're gone." said Y/n as she walked o out of the door with Emilia, closing it behind her.

"You and Y/n been real happy, huh." said Graham as he got up and set his plate in the sink, Adrian smirked as Miles chuckled.

"Spent three years broken up to run back to each other like nothing happened. How wonderful that must be." said Miles as Graham turned to look at him.

"Well I guess we're just happy to be with each other, I think we're still the kids we use to be even after a while." said Adrian as Miles made a face and looked at him.

"Nah.. life's way different. I wish we were the sixteen year olds we once were. Before everything, before Emilia leaving, before you and Y/n broke up, before the war." said Miles as he thought about Emilia.

"Life is way easier back then." said Graham as Adrian spun in his chair. "Fred is dead and I don't think any of us have really accepted that, imagine how Gianna is feeling right now, all the Weasleys. All the others that have died, we almost died... a couple times."

"Yeah but we didn't and I think we should live for the ones who did." said Adrian as he stopped and looked at his two friends. "And Gianna.. well I haven't talked to her actually.."

"Canes been going over and being with her." said Miles as Adrian nodded.

"Still, I think that being able to move forward is kind of what we should do." said Adrian as he got up and gave the others a look.

———

"I finally got you away from Adrian." said Emilia happily as they walked the streets of Manhattan. "How are you and Adrian? How did you guys even get back together?"

"After the battle, I think he was trying to tell me something during but I think he thought he wasn't going to make it out." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and looked at her.

"So what did he tell you?" asked Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"He was just expressing his feelings and well I of course missed him. Even when I was with Joseph, he never left my mind." said Y/n as Emilia cracked a smile and looked at her. "Merlin.. speaking of Joseph, I wonder whoever told his parents."

"You think they don't know yet? They had too?" said Emilia as Y/n rose her eyebrows and looked at her.

"I'm sure someone has... it's been almost a month!" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a look.

"Well you'll find out once you go back." said Emilia, Y/n made a face and looked at her.

"You know if you would've told me about Joseph and the things he would've said to you I would have stopped speaking with him, Emilia." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"Are you blaming me for you dating him?!" asked Emilia with a laugh, Y/n nudged her and chuckled.

"Of course not but I would have wanted you to tell me, when Graham told me I was furious, E." said Y/n as Emilia sighed.

"I didn't want you to feel bad for liking him, plus I wouldn't have thought you would actually date him. I thought you were just doing it to make Adrian mad." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"Well I guess it doesn't matter now huh... couldn't get rid of Adrian no matter how much I tried. Lucas was always hanging out with him and Miles, Fred and George.. Oh fred.." said Y/n as Emilia nose twitched.

"I wonder how poor Gianna is doing.." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her. "I hope someone is there for her.. I hope she has good friends like I did because you need them more then anything at times like that."

"I feel so bad for George.. every bloody mirror he looks into it's a reminder of Fred." said Y/n as her voice cracked, Emilia sighed and looked at her.

"Well maybe i'll go visit soon again, for Christmas i'll go." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her and made a face.

"Why don't you just move back? You seriously can't be happy here all alone." said Y/n as Emilia looked away.

"Oh look let's go in there!" said Emilia as she pulled Y/n into a store as she looked at Emilia with a look. The two girls went in and out of the stores, hands full of bags when they returned home to see Adrian asleep on the couch and the other two boys out of sight.

Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and smiled as they set their bags down, walking over Adrian to see him sound asleep. "Aw he's so cute." said Y/n as she hit him in the head with a pillow. He jumped as Emilia bursted into laugher.

"Merlin Y/n! You nearly gave me a heart attack." said Adrian as he rubbed his eyes, Emilia gave them a smile as she grabbed her bags and went walking up the stairs.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night or what?" said Y/n as she sat on him, he chuckled and wrapped his hands around her.

"No I didn't, you snore did you know that?" said Adrian as Y/n jaw dropped.

"I do not!" said Y/n as Adrian bursted into laugher, she rested her head on him as he smiled and rubbed her thigh. 

"I love you." said Adrian as Y/n smiled and looked at him.

"And I love you more." she said placing a kiss on his lips as he smiled.

"Thats not possible beautiful." said Adrian as he pulled her into a kiss.

"Hey lovebirds! You have a room for that!" shouted Emilia from the top of the stairs, Adrian and Y/n chuckled and smiled as they pressed their foreheads together.

———

"You know I would never wear something like this." said Y/n as she looked in the mirror, Emilia smirked and looked at her.

"Yeah but you look hot!" said Emilia as Y/n turned around and looked at her. "Think you forgot you were a hottie when you were dating Joseph, it's time we remind you again."

"Oh yeah? What about you huh? You better wear that outfit you bought today." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and finished her makeup. "Put it on now."

"Are you just tryna get me naked Y/n?" said Emilia as Y/n rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at her as she laughed. "Alright fine fine, I have to remember who I am."

"Yes yes you do." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and looked in a bag for her outfit, Y/n was still looking at herself in the mirror, not use to wearing something to revealing.

"Anyways it's not like we're going out in the public, we have to be extra sneaky." said Emilia as she changed.

"Is your favorite cousin going to be there." said Y/n with a chuckle as Emilia made a face and looked at her.

"Sarah?" asked Emilia

"Natalia." said Y/n as Emilia snorted and looked at her.

"You're funny Y/n! Such a comedian you've became." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher and looked at her. "But probably not, her parents hardly ever let her out."

"Isn't she older then you?" asked Y/n as Emilia shook her head no.

"She's only just turned twenty." said Emilia as Y/n made a face.

"Are you two almost done?" asked Adrian from outside of the door.

"No." said the girls as the same time, they heard Adrian's groaned as they giggled.

"Merlin they take forever." said Adrian as he made his way down the stairs. Miles and Graham looked up as their jaw dropped, Adrian made a face and turned around to see Y/n in a very revealing dress.

Y/n fit

"Emilia's almost done." said Y/n as she came down the stairs, Graham's eyes followed Y/n as Miles snorted and nudged him.

"Merlin Y/n.. you're so beautiful. Why do you do this to me." said Adrian sliding his hands against her waist and looked at her up and down.

Adrian's fit

Graham's fit

Miles fit

"Emilia takes forever, doesn't she." said Miles as he went up the stairs, he opened the door to her room to see it empty but walked into to see her rinsing her mouth. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah!" said Emilia as she jumped seeing him, he narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

Emilias fit

"Well aren't you pretty." said Miles as he watched her walk past him, she cracked a smile and turned to look at him.

"I can say the same to you." said Emilia as Miles smiled, grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him as she looked up at him.

"Why do you throw up so much?" asked Miles, Emilia looked taken back as he looked at her.

"I'm not pregnant if that what you're implying." said Emilia as she moved away from him, he narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

"Then?" asked Miles. "You think I don't hear you?"

"I'm not, alright Miles?" said Emilia

"Well I hope you aren't forcing yourself to throw up either!" said Miles a bit louder.

"Don't be stupid." said Emilia as she sprayed perfume on herself.

"If you're pre-"

"I cant have kids Miles!" said Emilia quickly as he looked at her, blinked hard and shook his head as if he didn't understand what she just said.

"What?" said Miles

"I can't have kids. I cant create a child in me? Is that what you wanted to hear?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

"Why?!" asked Miles still not fully understanding her. "How do you know?"

"I went to a doctor for a check up... and they told me I was infertile.. they don't know why." said Emilia as Miles looked at her sadly.

"You went to a muggle doctor Emilia, they don't know anything. You always wanted to have a baby.. you can't not be able to have one..." said Miles softly as Emilia looked away.

"Oh well whatever, it happens. Come on, let's go and have fun." said Emilia placing a smile on her face, Miles felt his heart dropped as he followed after her.

"Finally you take forever E!" said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes, Y/n gave her a smirked seeing her and Miles come down together.

"Well ready?" said Emilia as she held out her hand, they all grabbed it, apparating in a dark alley. 

"Oh yeah, this looked totally safe." said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes and chuckled. She knocked on the door as the latch opened and eyes appeared.

"Miss Emilia! Who are those people?" asked a voice behind the door.

"Friends! Don't worry they're trustworthy." said Emilia as the latched closed and the door opened. She walked in as the others followed, entering the club they were hit with the smell of weed. There were strip poles and cages with dancers, Goblins and wizards of all kind drinking and dancing, taking shots from every corner or in another corner smoking.

"Emilia! Merlin don't you look good! Heard you and whats his name broke up, are you finally going to give me a chance?" said a boy with almost red eyes, and dark hair.

"Never in your dreams Jared." said Emilia with a smile as she walked past him, he smirked and his eyes landed on Y/n.

"Who are you friends?" said Jared as he grabbed Y/n's hand, Adrian moved her hand back as Emilia chuckled.

"She! Has a boyfriend, but guys this is Jared, Jared this is Y/n, Adrian who is her boyfriend, Graham and Miles." said Emilia as Adrian glared at the boy.

"Ah pardon me, beautiful girl you have." said Jared as he smirked.

"Yeah I know." said Adrian as he pulled her closer to him, Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled at his jealously.

"Emilia is that you?" said another voice, Emilia turned around and smiled as she seen a girl with brown hair and green eyes making her way over to her.

"Ale! Hi!" said Emilia as she hugged the girl.

"I haven't seen you in a while, I thought you were going to London for Hayden." said the girl as she turned to look at the others looking at her. "Oh pardon me! Alejandra Morales but you can call me Ale."

"Oh! You're a Molares! How come you don't have a streak of white in your hair." said Graham as Ale chuckled.

"Because my mother married a no maj." said Ale as they all stared at her strangely as Emilia chuckled.

"Her father was a muggle, and so the white streak is kind of a curse, if you don't marry a wizard your child won't have the white streak." said Emilia as Ale nodded.

"Im not complaining though." said Ale

"You aren't missing much." said Emilia with a smile.

"Ale, tell your cousin to give me a chance! Ive been asking since we were like six." said Jared as Miles stared at him.

"She'll have to be blind to date you." said Ale, Y/n didn't understand why, she thought the men was incredibly handsome. "Don't let his looks fool you, he'll look different tomorrow."

Jared smirked and turned his hair a bright blue as the others looked surprised. "He's a Metamorphmagus, so don't be surprised if he comes up to you again looking completely different." said Emilia with a laugh. "Anyways, I'll see you two around, I have to show them whats it like to party in America."

"Have fun." said Ale with a smile as she watched them walk off. Emilia grabbed Miles and Y/n's hand as she pulled them to a bartender.

"Five shots of gigglewater and a Lobe Blaster please!" said Emilia as she smiled.

"Anything for you Emilia, still with that fool?" said the bartender as he pulled the alcohol, Emilia chuckled and shook her head as he smiled. "He was wacked!"

"Yeah yeah, just pour the shots Andrew, put it on my tab!" said Emilia as he smirked and they went flying to each one. Y/n caught her's as they made their way to the table. "Keep them coming!"

"What exactly is gigglewater?" asked Y/n as they sat down, Emilia chuckled and gave her a little smirk.

"Chortle extract and alcohol." said Emilia as she held her shot glass up and took it making a face as the others laughed and took theirs.

Adrian set Y/n on his laps when he felt others staring at her, she chuckled and rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around him as he placed his hands on the inside of her thighs. "Americans like to stare, don't they?" asked Adrian as Miles and Graham laughed.

"Oh stop it Adrian." said Y/n resting her head on his.

"Well of course how are they not going to stare at you.. look at you.. you're so beautiful." said Adrian as he held her face, seeing as the giggling water already hit its affect. Emilia cracked a smile seeing her two friends happy as Miles turn to look at her.

"If you wanna feel better, most people are staring because they've never seen you all here before." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian who rolled his eyes.

The night continued as Miles watched Emilia and Graham get drunk, Adrian and Y/n flirting in the corner as the happy couple they are. It was now past midnight when Emilia was past wasted. "It's getting pretty late, isn't it?" said Y/n as she looked down at Adrian's watch.

"Yeah maybe we should go." said Miles as he looked at Emilia giggling in the corner as Graham smirked at her.

"It's sooo earlyyy though." said Emilia dragging her words as Adrian and Y/n looked at her. "I haven't been out like this in soo long."

"You're pretty drunk E." said Y/n with a chuckle.

"Oh not i'm not! I only had.." said Emilia stopping to count the shot glasses in front of her. "Twelve shots!"

"Yeah I think we should go." said Y/n with a laugh looking at the shot glasses in front of Emilia. Miles shook his head as he stood up, Adrian and Y/n joining him.

"Oh alright! I guess." said Emilia as she tried to stand up but nearly fell, Miles caught her as she looked at him a smiled. "Thanks! You're such a life saver!"

Miles shook his head as he looked at her, Graham wasn't as drunk as Emilia, he climbed out of the booth and started laughing, nearly tripping over Y/n. "Blimey! Sorry Y/n, didn't see you there." said Graham as he moved her by her waist, Y/n looked at him quickly as she moved out of his way as Adrian pushed him back.

"Keep your hands to yourself." said Adrian in a low angry voice, Graham looked at Y/n who had her eyebrows raised and was looking at Adrian.

"Sorry mate! I didn't mean too! I would never try anything with your girl!" said Graham as Adrian narrowed his eyes, Miles scoffed and held Emilia up. They disapparted back to Emilia's as she nearly fell again.

"Y/n and I are off to bed, see you all in the morning." said Adrian giving Graham a look as he pulled Y/n up the stairs. They walked into his room as she looked at him and chuckled.

"You know you've been quite the jealous person recently." said Y/n as Adrian took off his shirt and sat at the end of the bed, Y/n came behind him resting her head on his neck. "Are you angry?"

"No beautiful." said Adrian as he felt her wrap her hands around him. He turned around and smiled as she returned it, kissing his neck. He ran his hands against her back, pulled her zipper and watched her dress slip off her.

  ———

"I for one am off to sleep as well." said Graham going up the stairs, nearly falling to the side. Emilia started giggling as she turned to Miles who was giving her a stern look.

"Why are you looking at me like that Miles?" asked Emilia as she started giggling, Miles shook his head and pulled her up the stairs into her room.

"You should go to sleep, E. You'll feel better in the morning." said Miles as he looked through her drawers and handed her pajamas.

"I don't want to sleep yet." said Emilia as she slide off her clothes, Miles looked away as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and moved closer to him. "Why are you looking away?"

"Because you're taking your clothes off, E." said Miles as he handed her her pajamas again. She took off her clothes and was left in her underwear and bra. "You could've waited until I left."

"No I want you here." said Emilia as she grabbed his face to face her, she ran her hands to his neck and smiled, pulling him on the bed.

"Emilia." said Miles still not looking at her as she got on top of him. "You're drunk... stop it."

"Don't you want to fuck me? Oh come on Miles." said Emilia all giggly, Miles finally turned to look at her naked body.

"Blimey E.. you're drunk.. you- you don't know what you're doing and I don't want you to do something you're going to regret." said Miles as he moved her off her, noticing the change in her body as he quickly looked back at her. "Did you get.. skinner?"

"Did I?! I hope so." said Emilia as she pulled him back, Miles narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her again.

"What do you mean you hope so?" said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes.

"Come on Miles, just fuck me already. Everyone already calls me a slut.. at least let them call me a slut for fucking someone I actually love.." said Emilia as Miles looked away from her. "Stop looking away from me! Am I not good enough for you anymore?"

"Don't bloody say that!" said Miles as he turned back to look at her, she narrowed her eyebrows and laid back in bed. Miles covered her as she sighed and looked at him. "You've always been more than enough..."

"Then why don't you want to have sex with me!" said Emilia.

"Because you're drunk! You don't actually mean it E, I love everything about you okay? I just.. you're drunk.. you don't know what you want." said Miles as Emilia frowned.

"Can you at least come here.. stay with me for a bit." said Emilia as Miles felt his heart skip a beat.

"Put your clothes on." said Miles as Emilia made a face and started putting on the clothes Miles gave her.

"Well if I have to put clothes on to sleep you do too." said Emilia yawning.

"I'll be right back then.." said Miles as Emilia got up. "I said i'll be back E."

"Well I don't want to be alone..." said Emilia as she tilted to the side, Miles swallowed hard and looked at her. "Alright.. but come back okay?"

Miles nodded and walked out of the room, he went into his and groaned, covering his face. He hated everything she's been through. He hated that in a few days he was going to leave her all alone again. He quickly changed and walked back into her room to see her looking out the window. "What are you looking at?" asked Miles softly.

"I was just looking at the moon." said Emilia as she smiled and moved back to her bed, she opened her arms as Miles hesitated and got in bed with her. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his chest. "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"Is it?" asked Miles as he looked down at her, she placed her hand on his cheek and smile as he looked into her tired eyes.

"If you could only see how much you mean to me." said Emilia as she placed her lips on his, Miles melted into the kiss as he pulled her in closer. Emilia smiled and pulled away as she laid on his chest. "It should've been us... we were crazy.. but amazing." she said softly as Miles rubbed her arm feeling a knot in his throat.

Eventually Emilia feel asleep and Miles got up, he walked out of the room and into Adrian's to see Y/n asleep in Adrian's chest. Adrian squinted his eyes and slowly opened them. "What do you want?" asked Adrian pulling Y/n closer in his chest.

"I wanted to talk to you and Y/n, wake her up." said Miles as Adrian groaned.

"No, this can wait until the morning." said Adrian softly, falling back to sleep, Y/n groaned and turned around to look at Miles.

"Miles.. it's four in the morning? What could possibly be so important?" asked Y/n as Adrian snuggled into her hair.

"It's about Emilia.." said Miles as Y/n opened her eyes and looked at him with concern. "We need to take her back to London.. I don't know how but we need to find some type of way.. Y/n I'm really begging you.. convince her.."

Adrian seemed to have fully woken up to hear the concern in Miles voice. "Why do you sound so worried?" asked Adrian as Y/n stared at Miles.

"Because I bloody am Adrian! She's not the same anymore..." said Miles as his voice cracked, Y/n turned to Adrian and rose her eyebrows.

"Well.. what exactly do you mean...?" asked Y/n

"I know you noticed it to Y/n.. every bloody time something happens with Elijah.. she goes running off. She's throwing up from how terrified she is of him." said Miles as Y/n swallowed hard and rubbed her eyes. "I'm begging you to help me convince her to come back.. do something.. I don't know what to do."

"I've been trying to convince her Miles... she doesn't want too.." said Y/n as Adrian sighed.

"I think the only way she'll come back is if we tell her parents.. or Nick and Hayden." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him. "She'll probably hate us for it.. but that's probably how.."

"I don't think that's smart.. that's her business.." said Y/n as Miles sighed and leaned against the walls.

"If that's whats needed to be down then I don't care if she hates me.. if she never talks to me again.. I want her far away from here as soon as possible." said Miles as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him, leaving Y/n and Adrian looking at each other.

I feel like I posted very late today😔 so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...