Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 30•

1.4K 136 74
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Early dawn.

About 4 in morning.

The place all silent,dark. Stark Cold. Calm, Yet suffocating. The muddy foul smell. The wet and cold mud floor. The yellow light flickering, not stable. There wasn't enough brightness too.

There laid two souls unconscious. One bound and other freed yet very weak to do something.

In sometime, sweatlana wriggled her eyes, opening them slowly. Flickering her eyes, adjusting to surrounding. Pain throbbing in the back of her head. She hardly manages to crawl and sit up with support of some hard background.

She for a while stays closing her eyes, calm letting the pain go away.
Sheis comes into senses in some time and glances around.

Though the room wasn't brightened but she was able to see a silhouette lying on floor away from her. Guessing it to be none other than shivay.

She tries to wriggle out of the ropes. Not being able to do so. She crawls forward and gets hold of rod.

She then unties her hands, and the legs. Holding in head in pain she clutches her head tightly.

Snapping it out, she manages to crawl toward shivay.

Seeing his state, shocked her. The state in which shivay was depicted the brutal torture veer did. She clasps her mouth shocked. Not knowing how to react and what to do.

The mud below his body was almost soaked in blood. His body too heavy and loose. Unconscious. Heavily injured. She was literally scared for his life witnessing his state.

With energy left out, she turns shivay on his back. Patting his cheeks to receive some reaction from him, but there wasn't any.

She looks around and sees the bottle water she brought with herself yesterday for shivay.

She takes hold of it and fortunately there was some of water. Enough for a 2-3 sip alteast. She takes it, and sprinkles some on shivay.

Seeing him scrunching his eyes, and moving a bit. She was relieved. She took sip of water, saving some for shivay.

Shivay scrunches his eyes in pain. Twisting a bit in pain. He let's out a painful soft moan. His whole body paining, giving up. Taking toll on his senses. His back injured,bruises in face and body made it painful for him to stay at a position.

With help of sweatlana, he was made to sit, against the wall. Sweatlana handed him water. Calming a bit. Still moaning and twisting in pain, he looks around to find themselves in warehouse.

Sweatlana : looking around.

We have to escape from here shivay. Before these arrive again. Seeing the weather and coldness I guess it's still dawn. It's perfect time. They won't reach here this soon.

To which shivay nods at her. Taking the support of wall, he manages to stand up . Wobbly legs, and pain striking his body he is about to fall down but is held up by sweatlama, who puts his arm around her shoulder.

This takes time, and strengthen him a bit. At least to stand on his feet still stumbling, yet not stable

They go near the door. Sweatlana observes the door and manages to start pushing it.
Soon shivay to join her though was able to help her bit.

The door being years old, they manage to break through the weak Lock.

Coming out, they both sigh and inhale the fresh air. After spending these hours in Suffocated, foul, awful smell the muddy dawn fresh smell was reward to them. Gathering some stability.

Sweatlana asks shivay to follow her to lab.
They reach her lab. Refresh there a bit. Having some water and glucose. Sweatlana tries contacting tia but the time being dawn none receives.

Even shivay tries a lot to contact home, anika, omru. But none receives the call being in deep sleep.

They sigh. Having no other way.
Sweatlana : we have to leave from here as early as possible.

Shivay : it's 5:00 now, maybe we can find some help.

Sweatlana : but we have to cover the distance by walk till main road. Will you be able to do so.

Looking at shivay condition made her reconsider her decision. He wasn't in state to walk about 1-2 km.

Shivay : nods and says. Looking at himself.
I will try best. But atleast let's move out of here right now.

Sweatlana : wait I brought my car with me yesterday may be

She runs backside to not find her car at its place anymore. She returns back with sigh and nods no to shivay.

Sweatlana underestimated them to think that they will leave her car here itself with keys.

Shivay : this was expected sweatlana.
Let's get going. Come.

Still unsure about covering the distance by walking. Sweatlana takes hold of some cash and locks the lab.

Shivay suddenly feels pain shooting his arm, due to heavy movements.
He clutches his wrist to avoid movements. Though his all body was paining, the shot arm did send him over edge. His head throbbing up, legs wobbly, hand clutched to each other, back shooting pain, and on top no energy.

Shivay : arghh...ah

He finds sweatlana locking lab and soon standing beside him.
She looks at him questioning.

To which shivay says : nothing let's Ahh.... go.

Sweatlana nods at him and they both leave.

They both come out of the industrial area. Which seemed scarry in morning with insects voice echoing around, dark yet cold, the only noise resonating around was there heavy footsteps.

All the while, shivay being attentive about surrounding, stumbling, limping, wobbly, walking with painful sobs and moan, and sweatlana ahead him supporting him when he wobbled up.

They both glanced back for last time and made there way towards main road.

The journey covered by foot wasnt easy for shivay neither for sweatlana.

Shivay still managed to walk throughout taking rests in between, clutching his head, arm in pain, sipping some water, stumbling, and starting over again, mumbling in pain, cursing bua and veer. But still had a determination for a better future.

All the while through journey, sweatlana was physically present but consciously wasn't. Supporting shivay when needed, when he stumbled, wobbled or lost his balance, rest all the while she was in her own world.

Her life revolving infront of her eyes. Her whole life, her childhood, her revenge, her character,
her self respect all in vain.

Where shivay was going through physical trauma, sweatlana was going through emotional one.

They soon reached the main road. A smile plastered on their faces seeing the road ahead. Stumbling, there legs gave up.
They settled themselves on stone bench for a while.

Shivay: Ahh.

Shivay moaned in pain while settling down. His head resting on his hands supported by his legs.

Sweatlana settled too at the other corner. She forwarded him some water. Drinking it both of them settled tere for a while.

Weared off walking through this, already injured, no energy, and top tired of fighting mentally and physically. They sat in silent.

Enough of this all. The thing which seem important now is serving punishment to those both bua and veer. And they can't punish them if they both are weak like this. Mentally and physically. They need to gear up. For themselves, for family, for anika, for trivedis, for kapoors.

They saw the sun rising. The dark sky turning into the calm, peaceful, joyful, lively, orange red bright colour. The sun slowly rising up with each minute giving them visual of bright yet victorious morning.

They both share a look of satisfaction. At last they were out of the clutches, free and safe. Free to punish them and serve justice, safe and fine now, returning to their abode, their love, home and family.

And that duo would be in clutches of past blunders. A new day, a new chapter and a end to dark night (past).

They waited for some lift towards the city but found none, the time passed away.

Shivay got up, supporting himself, made way towards the road.

Standing aside he waved his hands to a car which was going in the direction of city.

Though the car stopped, rolling down the window, as soon as shivay came near window.

Seeing shivay state, the person was shocked. He immediately started to roll up his window.

Because seeing shivay injured bruised state, though one will help him but the person was scared what if blame comes on him. Hence scared and nervous he started to roll up window.

Shivay interrupts him, asking him for lift till city.

Car person : look at your condition and you want to go to city. I will drop you till hospital not anywhere else.
He says rudely.

It makes shivay angry on the person. As it would at least take 2-3 hours to reach mumbai. And he doesn't have that much time to waste here. It was already 7 in morning. And the court schedule was at 9:30. He have to reach there.

Seeing shivay arguing sweatlana comes forward and supports shivay. Reaching court was the important thing for now. They can't let those duo be successfull.

Cp : oh Woow, first you are this injured and on top girl problem. No no I won't help you. Let me go.

But sweatlana stands in front of car.

Shivay : look sir, it's very important for us to reach court before 9. Only your car was going in direction of the city. Please help us.

Shivay tries requesting him, but the person stays all quiet.

The car person looks on. Thinking what to do.

Sweatlana : you don't need to worry about our state sir, none will question you for that, none will blame you. Just help us please.

Looking at both of them.
He nods to them.
Shivay and sweatlana mumble a Thankyou and immediately rushes inside the car.

Shivay takes the passenger seat whereas sweatlana takes the back one.

While journey, the whole drive was silent, expect the worried glances shared by both shivay and sweatlana.
Rest shivay moving here and there trying to make himself comfortable from the burning sensation but not able to. His back, legs, hands, head giving him not a good time.

Though there was sufficient cushioning and air conditioning but none of them was able to take rest for sometime.

Cp who was observing them from long time.

Cp: am sorry am asking this. But what happened to you man. Look at your condition. You are literally shot, bruised and what not.

Shivay : it's actually, he glances sweatlana and continues. He sits up straight moaning in pain.

We were kidnapped by our rivals......... And the reason behind....... this state is also them.......
We are the industrialists shivay singh oberoi and sweatlana kapoor.
He glances at car person, not sure how will he react.

As soon as the car person acknowledges the identity he puts applies sudden brake.
Which lead to shivay and sweatlana banging themselves infront

Shivay moans in pain, holding his head and arm. And so does sweatlana.

Shivay : drive cautiously man...... He says moaning in pain, scrunching his eyes.

Cp: sorry sorry. Sorry maam sorry sir.

Shivay settling himself, it's OK now continue driving. We have to reach quickly.

Cp: I can't believe I am giving lift to shivay singh oberoi and sweatlana kapoor.
It feels dream

Shivay : it isn't a dream. Considering our situation atleast. It's truth. He chuckles loudly but again moans in pain..

Cp: sir, it would take time to reach the court till then atleast you can have a nap. I promise I will leave you there safely. You also maam.

Shivay and sweatlana nods, resting there head on headrest they both go into deep slumber. Being tired to bones and stress taking toll on them.

The car person smiles and continues to drive to the destination assigned to him.

In oberoi mansion.

There was hustle bustle everywhere. Elders busy with om and lawyers discussing case. Pinky jhanvi and rivya with dadi in temple.

Aniomru rushing from here and there collecting all data, proofs, paper.
Discussing with lawyers, pros and cons.

None had time to go through there mobile, to see various missed calls.

Gathering everything and setting them. Every family member reaches temple. Praying for their success and win, justice and shivay safety.

Anika : let my shivay be safe please, I don't know if I can trust veer or not. But I can sense shivay nearing me. Just let it be true.

I am fighting this case, for justice of many families who lost their loved one. For this justice shivay is undergoing this much pain and sacrifice. Don't let it go waste please.

She doesn't know why she was feeling energetic and full of good vibes from morning. The determination, the spark in her eyes told the future. Her win. Shivay's win.

So did pinky, jhanvi dadi prayed for success of anika, safety of their child. Their eyes eager to see the apple of their eyes all safe.

Omru praying for wining case, safety of their brother, and bhabhi health, making both of them (shivika) proud.

Rivya praying for their bhaiya and bhabhi lose unite again. They have seen them both struggling for each other longing for each other. Those hollow eyes, which always were filled with love and mischief were hollow finding her love, scared and fear in her eyes.

The strong women their bhabhi was from outside, she was broken,tired and in need of support. Which could only be possible by the help of shivay and no one else.

At warehouse.

Veer was shocked to see the door all open, Empty from inside.

He turned around to find them both but no. They weren't found anywhere.Frustated and angry on himself. 

He remembered how he tortured shivay and let him fall there itself not minding to bound him again. That's where he did go wrong. Underestimating them.

Kicking the chair kept there.

He shouted : shivayyyyyyyyyy

Listening his shout bua entered inside, nothing but was shocked to see place all empty. No trace of sweatlana and shivay. Just the chair and ropes.

She glanced at veer to see him fuming in anger.
She makes him turn towards her,

Bua: how did they go from here. Haan, how did they manage
She asks pushing him back, with every word.

Veer : Wooo...after torture..... I didn't bound shivay..... I forgot......
He says guilty, not meeting her eyes.

Bua slaps veer hard.
Bua : woow, see how easily you forgot.
Haan. She slaps him again.

Veer hanging his head down. He glances at her. .

Bua: now what will we do Haan. Shivay and proofs we lost both. Now what will we do.

Veer : we have to rush to court and get hold of proofs. Before anika submit them.

Bua : and why will she give you proofs without shivay being with us. Is she your friend that you will say and she will give them ,haan?
She asks sarcastic, pushing him again.

Veer : but maa we have to go to court now otherwise it will be dangerous for us

Bua calms down and nods at him. Not having any other option. They both make their way towards court through shortcut, empty handed. Nor proofs neither shivay.

........................................................................

So peeps,

Will shivay and sweatlana reach court at time?

Who will reach court earlier, veer or shivay?

What do you think will anika handover proofs to veer without shivay?

Is shivay safe?

Stay tuned.

Target : 65 votes.

........................................................................

Do read, Vote and comment.

•|THANK YOU|•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.3K 7
Raman and Ishita's relationship has hit a dead end. They love each other but he just won't admit it. So when he goes to Mumbai in a huff after Ishita...
370K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.4K 870 11
Siddharth , a passionate soldier yearns to meet his childhood sweetheart , Anjali. They loved through letters. Certain circumstances in life forced t...