My Favorite Slytherin | Jegul...

By dracosapple1

What if Sirius Black runs away but forgets about his brother, Regulus? What if him running away makes Regulus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
AN: if anyone bothers to read this

Author's Note

2.4K 32 0
By dracosapple1

Hello, this is my first book i'll be writing, I'm a jegulus shipper obvi. If there's any typos just comment it please. btw if any of yall are homophobic LEAVE, don't waste your time hating on my book. And if you didn't read the warnings, there will be cursing and a lot more in this story, and there will be smut in some of the chapters, i'll put a warning before i write it so yall won't be uncomfortable. So ya thats probably it, stick around for the first chapter.

And another thing, just because a character has a certain opinion on something doesn't mean that the author agrees with it.

-T.H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 48 41
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
393K 13.2K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
18.5K 688 58
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
2.1K 9 31
Regulus was feeling confused about his emotions and what side he wanted to be on due to the bidding war and dark headlines in the Daily Profit. Find...