The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint

889 78 44
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

So Lisa Finally meet up with Mr.Kim Taehyung who wants to discuss buying a car over dinner. So after a satisfying lunch at Jungkook’s place in the afternoon, it is fancy western dinner at night.

A/N: Dang! They be competing for Lisa With Food HAHAHAHHA Lisa's stomach approves.

If Lisa has thought earlier  that Taehyung’s dinner treat is insincere, she is now convinced that he is very sincere.

So sincere, damn it, that the bottle of the red wine on their table already costs more than her Rent.

As an apologetic gesture, this meal is simply too expensive. What is his motive? Or is this guy simply too rich to care?

While waiting for their dinner to be served, Lisa spots Jimin at a nearby table. He is with a woman dressed in a long white dress, with her back facing Lisa. Did Jimin follow Taehyung to this restaurant or is this a coincidence?

Jimin has also spotted her and a look of panic flash across his face. He starts to wriggle his brow and dart his eyeballs at Lisa. Is he afraid that Taehyung will see him? Ok, she will not out his location, thinks Lisa, and she gives him a  reciprocal nod.

Unfortunately, their attempt at telepathy is too amateurish and catches the attention of their dinner partners. When both Taehyung and the woman turn around, Lisa finally realizes why Jimin is uneasy as his dinner partner is no other than Taehyung’s ex, Jennie.

Jennie walks over to their table and Lisa can see that she is not only beautiful, she is very graceful too. Her long skirt swishes gently at her ankles and her aura is like that of a heavenly fairy… except that she looks furious! Aw…. Lisa taps her nose gently, surely she is not so ugly for Jennie to be looking at her with such contempt?

Jennie looks away from Lisa and smiles at Taehyung. “And I am wondering what beauty has caught your attention? A hostess? Taehyung, your standards seem to have dropped.”

Lisa is angered by her comment. She recalls that here were some hostesses at the KTV that day so Jennie has probably mistaken her for one. Or has she been lead to think this way? Out of consideration for her dinner partner, she decides to hold on to her temper. “Miss, you are mistaken. I am a sales consultant for cars, not a hostess.”

“So you sell cars?” Jennie seems to have thought of something and stares unblinkingly at Taehyung. Her eyes redden and she bites her lip – such a pitiful look! – but Lisa no longer feels like pitying her.

“Taehyung, have you known her for long time? Is she the reason you broke up with me?”

Taehyung is clearly annoyed but he does not look at Jennie and merely stare at his glass. “We have already broken up. Why are you asking so many questions now?”

“You are a two-timer!”

“Ha!” He lifts his eyes to meet hers. “Spoken as if you have never done so yourself!”

Jennie points a shaking finger at him. “Taehyung, you Asshole!”

She starts to cry and dashes out of the restaurant, with Jimin hot on her heels.

From Taehyung's unperturbed look, Lisa  figures he has probably written off Jennie completely. It is really too bad that Jennie has yet to accept the fact. Feeling sorry for Jennie, Lisa decides she shall forgive the other woman for her rudeness after all.

Wait, Taehyungg mentioned that she is a two-timer. If so, Taehyung is a victim too? Poor thing…

Seeing her sympathetic look, Taehyung takes a deep breath and transforms back to his usual aloof, courteous self.

“Sorry.”

Lisa waves her hands. “It is nothing, I am fine but… she seems to have mistaken me for an interloper. Perhaps you can help to explain? Otherwise, what if she decides to seek revenge…”

There is probably nothing scarier than a jealous, jilted woman. Who knows if it will cross her mind to splash acid at her, kill her, or worse?

Taehyung looks intently at Lisa. “Sure.”

Their dinner arrives and both of them tuck in. The food looks exquisite but does not really taste fabulous. Perhaps, it is also because Lisa is more  into eating rice and does not fancy western food. Suddenly, she recalls her dinner at Jungkook’s place and starts to miss his steam rice with fish stew.

Taehyung notices her far-away look. “What are you thinking about?”

“Oh, I am guessing what kind of car is Mr Kim interested in? Can you give me some hints?”

Taehyung cuts his steak in refine strokes. “I have not really thought about it. Perhaps you can tell me more?”

He is probably stringing her along but Liss decides to go along with him. “I have a customer who ordered an R8 recently and he is quite pleased with it.”

“I thought the order is cancelled?”

Now how did he know that? Seems like his relation with her GM is quite close. Clearing her throat, she tries to explain. “No, it is not cancelled. My customer is held up by something and is unable to pick up the car in the near term that’s all.”

Taehyung nods and proceeds to discuss the functionalities and cost of the R8. When she suggests a test drive, Taehyung is still unconvinced. “The online review of this model is not very good.”

“And the web also says that eating too much bean sprouts will cost you your life! But here I am, healthy and hale, despite eating tons of bean sprouts. Web reviews may not be 100% accurate and it is better to form your own judgment.”

She makes a face at him and he is tickled by her mischievous look and smiles. “Ok, maybe I will do as you suggest. However, I am not free for the next few days and will find a chance to visit your shop when I’m free.”

Got it, so you are still stringing me along, thinks Lisa.

They continue with their meal in silence. Taehyung barely touches his wine since he needs to drive later and the more Lisa looks at their untouched bottle, the more her heart aches. Maybe she should drink more of the expensive wine since will only go to waste. Just like a farmer who will not let fertile waters flow into another one’s field, let this water go to her stomach instead!

After a few glasses, her face has blossomed to a rosy pink and her eyes have taken on a watery sheen, much to Taehyung’s delight as he laps up the enticing ‘scenery’ before him. Despite her pinkish glow, Lisa is still sober – of course so, since she is still with a customer!

Later when Taehyung is driving her back, she sits in the front seat and leans her forehead on the windowpane. The colors of the city flashes by as the car speeds along, at times glowing brightly and at times merging, to form a kaleidoscope of colors. Noticing her pensive, slightly dazed, look, Taehyung asks: “What are you thinking about?”

“I don’t know.”

“Are you missing home?”

“Yes, a bit.”

“How long have you been staying in Korea?”

“Close to ten years. I studied here and decided to work here after graduating.”

“A woman making a living by herself away from home – it must have been difficult sometimes.”

“I’m still ok.” Lisa seems to see even further away. Thinking back on the past few years, it has indeed been difficult at times. But besides the rich, when have life ever been easy for the others? Each occupation has its challenges and she is merely working hard to curve out her own niche.

After a pause, Taehyung says: “Actually there is a less difficult path.”

Lisa shifts around to lean comfortably against the window and observes him. He is driving intently and his side profile is rather nice to look at. The street lamps causes alternate shadows to fall across his face and in from what she can see, his expression is gentle, unlike his usually coolness.

After admiring his handsomeness for a while, Lisa: “Mr.Kim, do you know my motto?”

“I do not. What is it?”

“It is the same as my tagline in WeChat.”

“Ok.” Taehyung has no idea what her tagline is in WeChat but he intends to find out. When they reach her apartment, Taehyung asks casually. “Are you going to invite me up for a drink?”

Lisa smiles. “I have already taken up too much of your time today so I shall not hold you up further.”

Taehyung did not press her and bade his goodbye. After she has walked into her apartment, he takes out his phone and checks Lisa's particular. Her tagline is simple and very direct.

"I sell cars, not myself."

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
22.6K 2.3K 99
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
1.4K 19 8
Arlo Valentino he is the youngest of 5 kids two sisters and two brothers he just turned 15 years old and is a freshman in high school