Eremika Stories

By HowBigIsUranus

One-Shots of my sexy ass ship; Eremika. Some of these One-Shots will be dirty and sexy, some will be innocent... More

Armin's Fault
The Scarf
An Accidental Transformation
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Birthday
Jealousy Wins
I Can Hear His Heartbeat
The Tree
Thinking Of You
In the Dark
Moans and Affections
Started With A Chair
Vegas
All I Want For Christmas Is You
New Year
Shower
Lies
The Underwear In The Office
Mikasa
Thank You Mud
Moan
Stolen Moments
Our Secret
Our Secret

Our Secret

3K 32 23
By HowBigIsUranus

OUR SECRET
--------------------

Vote &/or Comment

[Part 3]

"So, word around school is that your birthday's next week. That true?"

Eren asks her one day, lying in his bed after an afternoon romp in the hay.

"Yep. It's on the tenth," she replies, absentmindedly tracing patterns on his exposed chest.

They've been doing this for almost two months, sneaking and hiding (and fucking any chance they get). But Mikasa's almost 18 now, so maybe she can get Eren to stop feeling so guilty all of time.

He's constantly asking if she really wants to be with him, not wanting to force her into anything. Every time he second guesses their relationship, she responds with an emphatic,

"Yes. I love you, remember?"

"You doing anything with your family?" he asks her again, pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder.

"Um, I think we're going out to dinner, but that's it. Oh, and on the eleventh my friends are taking me out."

"What about the ninth?"

"Free as a bird. Why?"

"I'm gonna cook for you, that's why."

"You can cook?" Mikasa asks, intrigued. He nods in response and moves so that he's on top of her, his arousal pressing into her thigh.

He presses a few open mouthed kisses to her neck and then flips them over so that she's on top. She grinds her hips into him, relishing in the sound it draws from his open mouth.

"My mom's expecting me home by six, y'know," she says, looking down into his clear green eyes.

Eren looks over at his bedside clock.

"Well," he starts, "it's only four-thirty. What do you say to another round? Or three?"

Mikasa responds by leaning down and running her tongue against his lips and moving her hands down his body to stroke his length once, twice, three times, before sinking down onto him.

She's almost late to dinner that night.

~

It's the night of the ninth, and Mikasa tells her mother she's staying over at Sasha's house. It's a blatant lie, but as of late, Mikasa hasn't cared so much about lying.

All she cares about is getting to see her gorgeous boyfriend. She's out of the house and into her car by five-twenty. After the thirty minute drive to Eren's apartment and the stop for gas, she's rapping on his door at seven on the dot.

He opens the door and Mikasa's jaw drops. He's wearing an apron, has soft music playing in the background, and the lights dimmed. It's ridiculously romantic looking. She walks in and meets Eren in a quick kiss. "Wow," she says, looking around the apartment. It's spotless, even more so than usual, and with the lights dimmed, it looks really nice.

"I told you I was gonna make you dinner, didn't I?" he responds, pulling her into the circle of his arms and kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, but dinner doesn't typically entail... this," Mikasa motions, breaking away from Eren and setting her coat and purse on the ground.

He just smiles back at her and says something about checking on the pasta, and then he's back in the kitchen, leaving her alone. She hasn't spent any extended amount of time in

Eren's home, so she isn't quite sure what to do. She settles on reclining on the couch and watching him cook. He's pretty tall, at least five or six inches taller than her, with a long and lean body. His dark hair is kept short, and he wears jeans and a white button up. He looks really fuckable, if Mikasa's being honest.

~

Fifteen minutes later and their food is ready. Eren sets the plates out like a gourmet chef, obviously proud of his work.

"So what are we eating?" Mikasa asks.

"Fettuccine Alfredo, with fresh baked bread," he replies, a smug grin on his lips.

"You had time to bake bread?"

"Okay, so maybe the bread came from the grocery store."

He's smiling this goofy little grin that has Mikasa's heart turning upside down, so instead of kissing him like she desperately wants to, she tries her pasta. It's good.

Really good, actually. Before she knows it, her plate is clear and she's full. "You want some cake now?" Eren asks.

Mikasa shakes her head. "I'm stuffed," she says, pushing her plate away.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Uh, sure! Which one?"

"Well, I just got Pacific Rim on DVD, and if I'm correct, that's your favorite movie?"

"Ding ding," she quirks, moving to kiss his cheek and clear the plates. He almost stops her, pulling the but it's your birthday! card, but she reminds him that she isn't 18 until tomorrow. After she has the table cleaned, they wind up pressed together on the couch,

Mikasa with her head in Eren's lap, his fingers combing through her hair. About halfway through, he gets up to grab two cupcakes from the pantry.
He hands one to her with a grin.

"Happy early birthday, Mikasa," he whispers. The sincerity of his words has her blushing and fiddling with her scarf.

"Thank you, Mr. Jaeger." It's her favorite way to tease him, and she only does it because it doesn't matter at all to her that he's her teacher.

It bothers him, though, and she can see shame color his features. She grabs his face with both of her hands and kisses him hotly, her tongue flicking against his closed lips.

"I'm sorry... I really should stop saying that, yeah?"

"No, it's, uh, it's fine. Let's finish the movie," he replies, trying to distance himself from her on the couch. But Mikasa only cuddles closer to him, practically sitting in his lap.

"I love you," she whispers, breath hot against his ear, "No age difference is going to change it. Remember that, alright?" He softens a little after that, content to pull her closer to him and resting her head against his chest.

Little did she know, he loved her even more than she ever will.

~

The credits role, and Mikasa isn't paying any attention to Mako and Raleigh, what with Eren's lips trailing down her neck.

Her scarf was discarded a while ago, and her pale skin is flushed under his mouth. She turns around in his lap, so that she's facing him, and her lips are on his in an instant. He takes her bottom lip in between his teeth for a moment and she sighs, long and drawn out.

Eren has a thing for biting, she's found. Not that she minds, of course. She actually thinks it's hot as hell.
She breaks away from him suddenly and pulls his shirt off in one motion, mouth breathing hotly over the skin above his heart.

Then Mikasa's sucking at the hollow of his throat and Eren's hands tangle in her dark hair. He pulls her mouth back up to his, and their tongues twine, causing Mikasa to cry out.

She bucks into him and then he's grabbing her thighs and getting up, carrying her to his bed. He tosses her down, making her laugh, and before he knows it, they're both lying on his duvet in a fit of giggles.

After a few moments, Mikasa's pulling her dress off and climbing on top of her boyfriend.

"Wow," Eren mutters, taking in her appearance in the moonlight. She looks beautiful. He says as much, which makes her blush and try to cover up.

"I mean it," he responds, "you look gorgeous, y'know that?"

Before he can compliment her anymore, she runs her hands across his chest, scratching lightly, making him groan. He gets up, pulling his pants off and scrambling to find a condom.

"You keep them in the bathroom, remember?" Mikasa teases, taking off her bra and panties, leaving her naked and waiting in his bed.

"Oh, yeah," he replies a little sheepishly, "I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting."

Just as quickly as Eren left, he's back, foil packet in hand. He climbs on top of her and kisses her breasts, tongue and teeth catching a nipple, before moving lover to press kisses to her stomach.
Mikasa hooks her thumbs in his boxers and pulls down on them, tugging them completely off.

"C'mere,"

she whispers, bringing his mouth to hers one last time. She grabs the condom from the bedside table and tears it open, taking her time to roll it down his length. Eren shudders at her feather like touch, and then, in one swift motion, he's inside of her. She's loose.

"Oh, god," Mikasa moans as he hits that one sensitive spot inside of her. She claws at his back as her hips rise to meet his. She's sighing and panting in his ear and it's driving him wild.
He nips at her jaw, thrusts coming faster and more erratic as his teeth graze her skin.

"Fuck, Mikasa," he grunts, pressing his forehead against hers. He wants to see her come undone underneath him, wants to see her eyes go wide and her mouth form the perfect little o that it always does.

She's close, he can feel it in the way she's clenching around him, begging him to go faster, faster, faster-
-until she's fluttering around him, screaming out a mixture of his name and dozens of profanities.

He thrusts one, two, three, four more times and then he's coming too, moaning her name and biting her shoulder.

Eren pulls out of her and disposes of the condom, crawling back in bed with her when he's done. She's cuddly after sex, burrowing her head into his chest and slinging her arm over his waist.

He presses a kiss to her sweaty forehead and pulls the blankets around them. Just before they both nod off, he notices the clock. It reads 12:01.

"Happy birthday, Mikasa," he sighs into her skin,

"I love you."

As he closes his eyes and hugs his girlfriend closer, he hears a faint,

"...you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...