𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 ! . ☆𝗃𝗌�...

By -YUENI

mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . +... More

❤︎ 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑃𝐴𝐺𝐸 ❤︎
『 𝐻𝑀𝑃𝐻! ❜ | Tsukasa
『 𝐻𝑀𝑀~? ❜ | Tsukasa
『 𝐹𝐴𝑅𝐸𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿. ❜ | Amane
『 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅.❜ | Hanako
『 𝑅𝑈𝐵𝐼𝐴.❜ | Amane
『 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐸!❜ | Hanako
『 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸 ! ❜ | Yugi Twins
『 𝐹𝐴𝑈𝐿𝑇.❜ | Yugi Twins
『 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑁.❜ | Yugi Twins
- ,, A/N || IMPORTANT
『 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸❜ | Tsukasa
『 𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺.❜ | Hanako
『 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷.❜ | Amane
『 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑀.❜ | Tsukasa
MEGA IMPORTANT [A/N]
『 𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑅.❜ | Tsukasa
𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? // hanako [🍋]
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬. // tsukasa
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 !! :𝐃
𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 // tsukasa
𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢. // hanako
leaving wattpad, please read.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥. // tsukasa
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡. // tsukasa
𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲. // yugi twins
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 :: 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
- 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 :: yugi twins
- 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 :: tsukasa
𝐄𝐍𝐃 :: once again woops
- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. | yugi twins
- 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. | amane
- 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. | tsukasa
GN 🫶🫶

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬. // tsukasa • actual fluff

1.9K 36 98
By -YUENI

☁️ // fluff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  YOU SAT IN THE in the classroom room as a certain person braided your hair..

  sighing as you looked outside, the shining sun the glistening pond. the cheers of the students, the soccer game that was going on.

  "tsukasa won't you play outside instead of staying with me all the time...? with amane perhaps." you sigh, as the boy just hummed.

   "why should i?" he whispered in your ear as he leaned on you to grab a mirror. lifting the mirror up, as it showed your face.

   "you are my favorite person after all. i enjoy spending time with you." he smirked narrowing his eyes at the reflection of you.

   you blushed slightly as the male whistled, continuing to style your hair.

   "we should go somewhere after school." you said as the male tied your braid. "where?" he asked,

   fixing his glasses, as he narrowed his eyes at the hair accessories on the desk behind him.

   picking out a butterfly shaped one, that was f/c.

   "perhaps the park?" you smiled; swinging your legs back and forth as the male hummed in thought.

   "sounds good to me, i know this really pretty flower trail." he spoke as you nodded.

   "hey! dont nod! i'll mess up your hair!" tsukasa pouted,  pulling your hair not too hard as you whined in pain quietly.

   a little bit more minutes and students were rushing in the classroom. to find your hair completely different, in a h/l braid.

   "y/n-san! who did your hair?" they inquired as you smiled, before turning around. to see the male sleeping soundly- his glasses folded on his desk.

   "tsukasa." you smiled sweetly as they all gaped, "i thought he was well.. crazy?" they chuckled as you frowned.

   "he isn't like that at all." you defended. "tsukasa's a very caring person."

   they all just giggled, "guess your pretty special y/n to be able to see the side of him." one said.

   "agreed! he usually glares at me when i try to get close!" another agreed.

   upon hearing that you thought, your e/c color orbs turned to the sleeping male. as the teacher came in you woke him up.

   he groaned and put on his glasses, not bothering to fix his messy hair.

thump

   it was after now after school as you walked home, texting tsukasa about the park hangout.

YOU
aisaka park right?

tsu tsu
yup!

tsu tsu
at 7pm!

YOU
oh alright! why must we get out
of school 6pm?? 😭

tsu tsu
ikr 🙄🙄

tsu tsu
eep- amane's calling me! see you on our
date y/n.

thump
thump

  you blushed as held your phone, for some reason the words date made you skip a beat— your face instantly heating up.

   have you fallen in love with the male?

thump
thump
thump

   you just sighed heavily, not wanting to ruin the friendship you two shared. putting your phone away in your bag.

  after hours of walking you made it to aisaka park.. seeing tsukasa.

  wearing his glasses, a black collar shirt. as well as white pants, with a black choker.

  you blushed seeing the male, he looked quite.. well.... hot.

thump
thump
thump
thump

   feeling your heart beating no doubt about it.. you've fallen for the male.

  he looked up from his phone, noticing his face lit up. and began waving like crazy.. you giggled and ran to the male.

   "yo! tsu!" you smiled at the male, who smiled back. holding your hand as he went on into the trail,

  "let's go shall we?" he smirked as you turned red.

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

   you nodded with a hum and avoided his gaze which he questioned internally. 

   you two saw a bunch of flowers, and butterflies, as well as bee's.

   tsukasa screamed at the butterfly on your finger, as you smirked.

  you screamed at the bee on his finger, as he smirked.

  you grit your teeth at the smug face he had.

  tsukasa guides you to a forest, as you both layed under the stars. laughing at the 'date.'

   "you forgo- forgot to say carmel when you were ordering your vanilla frap!" tsukasa cackled remembering the face of regret on your face.

  "shut it! you tried to order a amane cake pop?? like what the hell!" you retorted at the male who sighed.

   "to be honest amane cake pops are fun to eat it's as if your ripping off his head." he said to narrowing his eyes at you as you stared cautiously.

   "creep.." you mumbled as he chuckled, tsukasa took off his glasses, and brushed his hand through his hair.

   "haa i love you y/n." he smiled at you- where you poofed red at the words.

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

love- me? well then..

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

   you stared at the male who had a slight pink on his face,

  kissing his forehead.. "i love you too!"

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

wowowowow it's here the not angst of this.

tsukasa wearing glasses is hot if he's older no lie shahdjdbk

aisaka is not a real park (i think) or trail it's just
aida - da = ai + saka = aisaka !!

hope you enjoyed this besties i like it a lil bit it could've came out better but I'm more happy with the 900+ words of this 🤩🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...
460K 751 8
This is for my thirsty people , Yes I will take your requests. I will write how much I want, depends how much motivation I have. ♥ [🍥] Random ones...
80.6K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. 🌸- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) ✨ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) ⚠️ - spoilers (man...