๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ‡ข ๐˜›๐˜”๐˜™...

Von eunoiaistired

Newt x Reader In the conditions they've met its had to not get attached, but this was a different kind of att... Mehr

Chapter 1 "Fuck you Gally!"
Chapter 2 "Thomas..."
Chapter 3 "I had a dream..."
Chapter 4 ''The Maze''
Chapter 5 "I'd say make them runners"
Chapter 6 "Night talk under stars"
Chapter 7 "Is the old (y/n) back?"
Chapter 8 "Not again..."
Chapter 9 "A twin brother"
Chapter 10 "My other half..."
โค๏ธŽ Please read! โค๏ธŽ
Chapter 11 "A safe place?"
Chapter 12 "Talking telepathically and sketches"
Chapter 13 "Are we?"
Chapter 14 "Escape"
Chapter 15 "Crank Attack"
Chapter 16 "Love you Winston..."
Chapter 17 "I just want them here"
Chapter 18 "You guys look like shit."
Chapter 19 "Very valuable"
Chapter 20 "We're leaving them?"
Chapter 21 "Markus and dances"
Chapter 22 "Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard!"
Chapter 23 "Right arm with family"
Chapter 24 "I lost you, but I'll find you"
Chapter 25 "It's you"
Chapter 26 "I'm coming, period!"
Chapter 27 "The last city keeps secrets"
Chapter 28 "Suspicious"
Chapter 29 "Look umm.."
Chapter 30 "The traitor"
Chapter 32 "Good at playing guards"
Chapter 33 "The one I love"
Chapter 34 "I fucked up"
Chapter 35 "Take you there"
Chapter 36 "Never letting go"
Chapter 37 "Sunset date"
MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!

Chapter 31 "Unexpected"

1.1K 44 31
Von eunoiaistired

The beating of your heart echoed in your ears as Gally went over the plan for getting into W.C.K.D once more. It was now you started to get worked up. You were gonna enter a building with people who had done some of the worst things you'd live to witness on you and your friends. You tried to listen but figured that you'd gone over the plan over an dover so many times in your head that another time wasn't necessary.
"Okey now how should the four of us split up? We have to split into two and two." Gally told. Thomas nudged your arm as he saw you had zoned out.
"Wha.." You looked around and then focused back at Gally.
"What do you say, who should go with who?" Gally looked at you.
"Emm... Thomas go in with Teresa through the front door, Newt joins in on ground floor and me and Gally comes in on the second floor down." You explained, pointing out about where all of you should join in.
"Why can't all of us just go in at once?" Thomas asked. Teresa stood awkwardly to the side.
"If we do the guards will be curious on what's up and ask, that takes valuable time from us." You turned to Thomas.
"And they-" Teresa started but you cut her off.
"Since you guys hate when I swear, can I say one bad word?" You questioned, looking at Newt and Frypan. They nodded.
"Okey listen here, shut your fucking mouth up." You glared at Teresa. She stayed quiet and didn't say a single word.
"One." Newt told you. You smiled sarcastically and rolled your eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes young lady." Gally glared at you, taking up on the old big brother role he'd taken up in the glade.
"Can we get back to the plan?" Brenda grabbed the attention of everyone. You all agreed. There were just some small things that needed to be cleared up so it wouldn't be much of complications when it was time.
When Gally was down explaining he just made sure all of you knew. You knew every littel detail about it and how you were gonna do it. You threw the vest over your head, making sure it stayed in place. When tye vest was on you took up the gun that W.C.K.D guards had, grinning as you for once got to have a gun. You then put on some smaller guns and other things that the guards had on their costumes. When you were all done you walked up to Gally who was almost done.
"Gally!" You called while making your way up to him.
"Yea?" He turned to you while putting down the last thing in a small bag.
"Remeber your promise?" You look up at him. He nods. You breath out a sigh of relief, but it was a shaky one as many things could happen. Gally puts an hand on your shoulder, taking you in for a short but comforting side hug. Brenda looked over at the two of you and walked over. When she did Gally had just let you go, making her take you in for another hug.

---
You walked in the big W.C.K.D facility. Not holding the gun to tightly in your hands but enough for you to have control over it. You and Gally had taken an entrance that was specifically for the guards to come in down by the cars. The garage like level was filled with real W.C.K.D guards. You was straight in your back and tried to walk so you looked like a guy. As there were not really known for the guards at W.C.K.D to be female you had to try and act as one. It seemed to work, surprisingly as no other guard seemed suspicious. Gally looked over at you and wanted to laugh so badly at you. Not that you looked funny of anything just the fact that you nailed walking like a guy.
"Where are the two of you going?" A man's voice stopped the two of you from walking through the garage. The two of you turn around to meet a middle-aged man. He was standing without a mask but in a guards costume.
"Us?" Gally asked the man who seemed to get annoyed.
"Yes, now tell me where the two of you are going." The man demanded.
"I came with the immunes a few days ago and needed some help to find around this place." You made your voice a bit deeper to sound less of a girl. The man eyed you up and down curiously.
"And who put you on this task may I ask?" The man turned to Gally.
"General Tozer." Gally had heard Lawrence say something about a general Tozer. The man raised his brows.
"Oh, sorry for disturbing. If the general thinks it's necessary then please be my guest and continue." He motions in the direction you'd been walking in before. Nodding you started walking again. You sighed as behind the mask. The other guards nodded like a 'hello' to the two of you as you walked by. Nodding back to them, wanting to seem confident and used to the place.
Not far from where you and Gally walked you saw two guards, one with black and drak red costume and one with the same as you. A dark haired girl walking in front of them.

You and Gally glanced at each other. Nodding the two of you picked up your pace and made your way to the opening out to the corridor that was on the other side the glass.
The two guards, or as there was, Newt and Thomas looked over when they saw the two guards picking up their pace and catching up to them on the other side the glass. When you and Gally reach the opening in the glass, you two quickly join in the three. You smirk under your mask as you've been able to even get into the building and soon enough get out Minho. It had gone smoothly this far.
Teresa opened the door. He fingerprint getting accepted. All of you walk quickly into the stairwell. Teresa goes first. You look up the stairs and everywhere, pointing the gun to make sure no one was there. The boys doing the same. Thomas and Newt start to lead Teresa down the stairs but Gally stops by a cabinet like thing in metal.
"Wait, I can get in here." Gally tells all of you. He pops open the cabinet and start fixing with it. Newt moves to stand in the stairs leading upwards.
"Gally the walkie-talkie!" Thomas calls for him as he's down the stairs. Gally picks it up and throws it to him. You stand by the door and hold your gun securely. Newt leans against the railing, weak, opening the mask. He coughs, looking pale and tired. You open your mask.
"Just a littel longer Newt, then we're off from here!" You tell him and keep being on guard by the door. He gives you small smile. You notice Teresa sitting by the stairs and she seems to be onto something.
"Frypan how's it going?" Thomas comes up and check with you so no one is coming.
"Getting there, tell me when you're there." You hear Frypan over the walkie-talkie.
"Just hang in there buddy!" Thomas tells him before putting the walkie-talkie down. Gally gets into the net of W.C.K.D. As he got in the data was sent over to Lawrence so he could get into most of W.C.K.Ds data.
"I'm in!" Gally announced to all of you.
After some time of Gally getting over the data you all started to make your way down the stairs. The long corridors that the stairs led to reminded you of the W.C.K.D facility you'd gotten to when escaping the maze. As all of you ran down the corridors, holding the guns tightly. You ran up to the last door. Inside the last door was where all the immunes stayed.
"(y/n) stay with Teresa here and we go inside." Thomas tells you. You swallow.
"Let's go Teresa." You motion for Teresa to go around the corner by the door so no shots would be fired at the two of you. She came with you while the boys stayed in front of the door. They bursted it open, shots were fired.
The shots were fired everywhere. The boys went around the corner to doge the shots.

Newt motioned for you and Teresa to come over. You nod and push Teresa to show her it was still to move. Teresa goes before you, you walking behind her and keeping an eye on her. Entering the room you see Thomas and Newt opening up for the other kids to come out.
"The vault, how do I get in." You see Gally point a gun to a guards head. The man hesitates and don't answer, Gally presses the gun harder to the man's head.
"You can't." The man simply says. You walk over and open one of the doors to one of the rooms. Taking of your mask before opening up the door.
"Come on, it's okey." You smile to the people inside the room. They all looked at you unsure but you moved to the side letting them walk out. You held a warm smile, making sure they knew it was okey.
"Guys, this might take some time." Gally tells you as he goes over to the vault door. Taking up the tool he used to upen up the eclectic cabinet.
"He's not here." Thomas announced as he'd open up the last door and let the rest of the kids out. You turn to him and then look over to Teresa who stands in the middle by the computers.
"Where is he?" You moved to stand by where Teresa was, she looked at you the bent down to look at the computer.
"Somebody moved him up to the medical wing," Teresa looked at Thomas who stood next to Teresa. "Thomas that's on the other side of the building."
"Okey take me to him, right now." Thomas starts to take his gun and mask.
"I'll come with you." You looked over as Newt said it.
"No Newt, you have to stay here with Gally and (y/n) for the serum." Thomas told him.
"You can't do this on your own, Minho comes first remember?" Newt remind Thomas.
"We're wasting time here." You tell the two boys. They glance at you. Both of them nod and start to get ready. When Newt started to get ready you took in how he looked. He was getting pale, sweat making his hair plaster to his forehead. Just as Thomas and Newt was about to leave with Teresa you stop Newt.
"Wait Newt." He turns and looks at you. "Fuck it"
As you said that you went up to Newt. Grabbing the collar of his jacket you pull him in and smash your lips on his. Newt was shocked. As he didn't return it you were about to let go.

When you were about to let go Newt quickly got out of his shock. He wraps his arms around your waist and bring you in for another kiss. This time it was your turn to be shocked. But you return it. You move you hands up his chest and wrap them around his neck. The kiss was passionate and you parted your lips slightly to deepen the kiss a littel. Newt move one of his hands up to your hair and caressed the back of your head. Your play a bit with the strands of hair in his neck. It was full of passion and made the two of you show your emotions. The two of you were clearly on cloud nine. You didn't want to but had to, you pulled away from him. A quiet whimper left his mouth as you pulled away. You looked at him, deep in his eyes.
Gally, Thomas and Teresa watches the two of you, finally something happened between the two of you.
Without saying anything you brushed you nose to his. Net smiled slightly and let out a quiet chuckle.
"That was unexpected." He moved his hand to move some of the loose strands that fell out of your braid, smiling.
"You have to go." You smile and putting your hands on his chest and pushing him back a littel. He takes the hint. Picking up his mask that he dropped he puts it on a smile plastered to his face.
"We'll met you back!" Gally tells Thomas, he nods. Thomas looked over at you and then glanced between you and Newt. Smiling he shakes his head and put the mask on. You watch as Thomas and Newt walk out with Teresa. You smile slightly bringing your hand up to your lips, brushing against them gently, making you smile more.
"You gonna help or what?" Gally chimes in, making you turn. You walk up to him and help.
"If we get out of here alive, I'll have a talk with him." Gally muttered under his breath. You laugh a littel.
You and Newt both felt happy with what you both had done. Newt was happy to finally have his feelings shown, so were you. It felt like the both of you and something to fight for, as the both of you had made yourself ready to the worst. But now there was something to fight for, more than saving Minho and the other kids.

A/N:
YOU FINALLY KISSED!! Phew, that was cute tho. :,)
But shit, death cure is going fast right now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

118K 3.2K 15
The reader and Newt used to be together until he was sent into the Glade. Years later, the reader sees him again and tries to restore his memory of h...
2.2M 59.7K 42
โBut now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.โž You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.