the not so good subgoal

By dnfslost

"george what's the new subgoal going to be?" dream questioned. - "chat i'm not gonna read fanfiction as a su... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
epilogue
new books!

48

75.8K 3K 6.1K
By dnfslost

-george pov-

i woke up in clays arms once again. he was still sleeping. grabbing my waist from behind. i wanted to let him sleep seeing we stayed up all night.

now we were down to two days.

only two more days of me staying in florida. two more days until i have to fly back to england. two more days of being with my favorite people.

but i have to go. i have my own life back in the UK. i have family, friends, and pets. but i wanted to stay in america.

i wanted to stay with the people i loved most. except that was all the way on the other side of the world.

obviously i knew that it wouldn't be my last time seeing dream. i knew that in another five months i would fly back down to florida. or he flies to me.

but i didn't want to wait half a year. i wanted to wake up every day next to him.

but i couldn't.

i tried getting up to go to the bathroom but dream gripped on to me harder.

"i'll piss the bed" i laughed.

he slowly let go of me letting my get out of bed. a frown formed on his face.

"that's what i thought. pissbaby"

i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. i headed downstairs and began to make a simple breakfast for everyone.

about thirty minutes later they all came down and ate. we all got ready for the day since we were going out.

we only had a couple days left here and wanted to go do something we could all remember.

we didn't plan on going anywhere too cool. we were going somewhere basic.

we decided to go to a park and hang out. it was right besides a lake. we mainly planned on sitting in the grass and hanging out.

we were all done getting ready and got into the car. it wasn't too long of a drive. it was only around a nine minute drive. once we finally arrived we all walked over to the lake and looked around.

we admired the nature before walking over to the grass and sitting down. i pulled out my phone and texted dream.

dream
when should we tell them?

want to do it while we're here?

yeah sure
do you think they know?

probably not. it hasn't been that long and it wasn't really obvious

they're probably clueless

now dnf and karlnap are real ;)

yeah we can let the fans figure that one out on themselves

okay but when do we tell them....

like twenty minutes ig

okay

we both put our phones down looking at each other at the same time. making eye contact for a split second and both smiled.

karl and sapnap stopped talking and looked at both of us. we both immediately looked away before dream spoke up.

"we should go walk along the lake"

"but i like the grass" sapnap replied

"aww that sucks. get up" he demanded

dream and sapnap got up first. followed by karl and i. we began walking along the lake enjoying the nice weather.

"how have you guys been?" dream asked breaking the silence.

"i don't want to leave" i replied.

karl and sapnap nodded in response looking back over at us.

"i don't want you guys to leave either," dream spoke with a frown on his face. "but sadly you can't stay"

"yeah dreams going to be lonely without us here" sapnap laughed.

"i'm already lonely," he joked. "i spend my entire day calling people from different parts of the world"

"dont lie you love it" george smiled.

"speaking of which...." dream looked over at me for approval.

i nodded my head in response. waiting for him to speak again.

"george and i have something to tell you"

"like what?" karl questions.

"uhm. want me to say it or you?" dream asked.

"you"

"okay fine. george and i....we're dating"

"wait is this a joke?!" sapnap quickly replied.

"no?"

"FUCKING FINALLY! HOLYYY SHIT"

"about time. my god" karl laughed loudly.

i was confused. "what do you guys mean 'about time'"

"you guys are cuddling all the time. sleeping with each other. and you guys kissed" karl immediately responded.

"KARL- they didn't know we knew about that"

how the hell did they find out about it? did dream say something to them.

"how did you guys find out!?" dream asked.

"i texted you and you didn't answer so i went to see if you were awake and...."

"that was you?"

"yeah..."

"never do that again"

"sorry dream" he said sarcastically

-------

we all made our way back to the car. we stopped and got food on the way home eating it when we got back home.

after an hour or two of watching tv we all went into our own room getting ready to sleep.

of course karl and sapnap go to their room. dream and i go to his room.

we both jumped into bed after changing into comfortable clothes. immediately wrapping ourselves in each others arms.

"i don't want to leave you"

"i don't want to leave either"

"i'm going to miss this. miss waking up with you every morning"

"me too dream. but tomorrow's my last day and i'm going to make sure i spend every moment of it with you"

"promise?"

"i promise"

it didn't take long before dream and i both fell asleep. we were in the same position as everynight. dream was laying on his back while i was on his chest.

i'm going to miss this.

-------
words- 937
500K READS WOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 10.3K 31
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?" "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ?" "๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–...
1.2M 59.5K 30
เฅญ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š thought their story was finished when it'd only just begun. ใ€– ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข.๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ใ€— ใ€– ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—...
167K 4.3K 37
"hey, we are shooting in like 10 minutes where are you??" โ€ข "wow out of context that sound super bad!" โ€ข "so i'm guessing your not george?" dreamwast...
52K 488 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3