Lovetapes ( Another Version)

By alfa685

After Kim Y/n forgives his wife Choi Yena cheating affair with Oh Junseo, tranquility comes back to their hou... More

introduction
chapter 1 prologue
chapter 2 ( Y/n route.1)
Chapter. 4 (Y/n routed. 2)

Chapter 3. (Yena route. 1)

1.3K 17 6
By alfa685

Preview from chapter 2 (Y/n Routed 1)

Congratulation: Yena path Route open.

" Oppa, I would do it instead", Yena said.

"But Yena", Y/n hesitated.

" I know hard to you to believe me Oppa after I cheat over you in past. And how would your boss or fellow employees in your office react, if they found out you in porn videos? You would get fire, Oppa. Remember! You have struggled to get promoted, Oppa. It's gonna be wasted", Yena said.

Y/n keep silent for an hour, then he started to his wife.

"Okay, I agree on it but promise me after three years, you must leave this industry and don't cheat over me again", Y/n decided to give Yena permission.

Yena nodded.

***

After that day, Yena signs three years contract with Pd. Kang is a porn actress. He explained to her about new rules in the porn industry. Then introduce her to fellow staff, actors, and actresses.

" My name Choi yena, nice to meet you all and take care of me", Yena introduce herself.

All staff, actors, and actresses welcomed Yena warmly like family.

" We will begin our first shoot tomorrow, Yena I hope you can memorize the script and improve your acting", Pd. Kang said.

After introduced to the staff, Yena picks her second daughter, Kim Yuki from kindergarten, then visiting Chaewon ay hospital. Seeing chaewon lifeless, Yena collected her brave to facing the bitter choice she taken. Her daughters are her motivation to take steps into the porn industry.

When Yena arrived at home after visiting Chaewon, she would cook and babysit little Yuqi. Then after Y/n comes home, they take their dinner in silence, no talk like usual, no smile like usual, no joy like usual. Just silent dinner.

Yena, wait for her husband in their bedroom. When Y/n enter their room she hugs him and kisses him.

"Please. Take me, Oppa before shooting tomorrow", Yena said with a sad tone.

Yena grabs yena head and pulls her into a kiss. Their kiss isn't like usually they do, there is bitterness in their kiss instead of lustful. While kissing her lips, he gropes her breast kneading and pinching it, successfully made her moaned in their kiss.

As they pulled out their kiss, they strip their clothes into nude. Without role play, Y/n take the bottle of lube, smearing it surround his length of the shaft.
He repositions his length into his wife's pussy lips, then started to penetrate her.

Yena felt pain even though Y/n have lubricated his shaft as penetrating her hole. Seeing her in pain, he kisses her bosom to ease the pain. After seeing her adjust his size and the pain in her face has faded, he started to pound her.

" Oppa, that is....harder please", yena moaned as Y/n hit her spot.

There is no dirty talk like usually, they did. It's just making love with pure passion.

"Oppa, I will cum", yena almost reach her climax.

" together, I close also", Y/n also.

Grunting and groaning from their mouth as they reached their orgasm. After the climax, they still hug each other, scared if they release their hug, they will be torn apart. They keep in their position until morning.

***

The day of the first shooting video has come. Yena arrived in the studio and greet the staff warmly. After that She changes her clothes into a school outfit because their porn video theme gonna be a school student porn video. Yena has already worn her dark blue blazer and grey skirt with red ribbon.

Yena role as a bad student, being punished by his teacher because of her zero attitudes. His teacher punishes her by gangbang her with an all-male student in the class. There are 5 male students and a teacher would fuck her.

"Ready. And action", pad. Kang started the shooting.

Right now in the scenario:

The teacher and male student has already inside the class when the bell was ringing. Then, Yena entered the class after that.

" Choi Yena. Come here. Why are you late", the teacher angry?

Yena shows an annoying face while chewing bubble as acted bad girls.

"Sorry, sir. I am late because of the party last night", Yena said as made a balloon from bubble gum.

" student duty is to study knowledge and make accomplishment, but you can only just do it a party and breaking ruler. Your bad student and bad student need to be punished", the teacher lectured.

The teacher bends her body on the teacher's desk and lifting her skirt, showing her red thong.

" cik....cik... Such slutty student, wearing a thong in school. You need for hard punishment", the teacher started to spank Yena padded ass.

"Ah... It's hurt seongsanenim", Yena showed in front camera her lewd face as the teacher spank her jiggle butt.

The teacher shows no mercy, spank Yena abused ass even harder. But being hitting makes her even aroused and her panties become wet.

" harder, hit your slutty student harder soengsanenim",  yena showed the camera her sticking tongue and drooling saliva like a satisfied dirty whore.

" I am cumming", yena reached her orgasm inside her thong as being hit by her teacher.

" such dirty student, getting orgasm by your teacher punishment. You must get extra punishment", the teacher takes off her trouser, showing Yena his erected Cock," suck this slut".

Yena sucked the teacher's length of cock, slurping and salivating from his tip to base, like a lollipop. She smearing his shaft with his glob of saliva, then she started to enter his lubricate shaft into her tiny mouth.

" I think you must be whore instead student, Yena. Your blowjob was incredible", the teacher's dirty talk was pumping inside her mouth.

Yena choked as the teacher shaft keep hitting her throat. As he takes out his length string saliva collided both of his cock and her mouth. He slapped his cock over Yena cheek.

The teacher laying Yena body on the table then penetrated her gaping pussy. The length of his shaft can invade her moist cunt easily, thanks to her nectar juice and her blowjob.

As the teacher's cock sliding inside her cunt, he tore apart her shirt, showing him her cute breast wrapped up with a red bra. He lifted her bra, sucking her reddish nipple while another hand caressing another one. 

Yena mewled like a kitty as her kitty hole under like a jackhammer while her breast was abused by her teacher's hand and mouth.

" I am cumming", the teacher poured her spunk inside yena pussy.

The teacher takes out his shaft from Yena hole, then a thick load leaked from her hole like a river.

" Okay. I think you deserved the next punishment by your classmate", the teacher smirked.

In the next scene, Yena being gangbang by her teacher and classmate. The scene ended with Yena getting bukkake, whole her body.

Cut.

As of Pd. Kang ended the scene, all of the staff applause towards Yena and the actor. Then, a female staff wipes the glob of load entire her body with a towel as she wearing a bathrobe.

" Nice to meet you again, no one", the teacher actor greets Yena.

"Nice...to meet you too, junseo", Yena answered to try to ignore him.

After greeting Yena, Junseo leaves her. As he left her, she can take a breath freely.

" I shouldn't tell Y/n that Junseo my partner in this video", Yena talk to herself.

After, all of the staff leaving, Yena decided to go to the shower room. When she is in front of the shower room, she doubts taking a shower here or just left to her house? She was trauma getting shower in this studio.

TBC.

1. If you choose yena didn't take shower in the studio. Click chapter. 5. (Yena routed.2)

3. If you choose yena take shower in the studio. Click chapter.6 ( yena routed. 3)

Note: Chapters 5 & 6 would be upload for the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
823K 50.4K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...