Hashiras Of DxD

بواسطة BanJoestar

Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou... المزيد

The Flame Pillar Arrives
A Flamboyant Entrance
The Girls That Goes Missing In Nights
The Hashiras
The Abandoned Houses
Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks
Hashira Trainning
Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix
Side Chapter: Hashira Day Off
Hashira Vs Holy Sword User
Kokabiel
Pool Day
Open House
Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday
The New Bishop
Side Chapter: Free Time
Mugen Train
Mugen Train Part 2
Mugen Train: Alternative Ending
The Meeting
Tengen And The Girls
Side Chapter: The Past
The Red Light District
Team One Vs Daki
Saving Team Perverts
The Demon Siblings
Tengen's Fate
Recovery
Attack
Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma
Revenge
Return Of An Old Flame
Revenge Against Doma
Clash Of The Swordsmans
Upper Moons Defeated
The Final Battle
Demon King Tanjiro
The Journey Continues
The Gremory Mansion
The Dance Party
Proposing
A Swordsman Wedding
Epilogue

New Swordsmen's

1.7K 26 11
بواسطة BanJoestar

Rengoku was slowly waking up when he realize his face was in front of a pair of boobs. Rengoku immediately got red and jump out of his bed. He look to see his red hair devil friend, Rias Gremory laying naked in his bed. Rengoku sigh, forgetting that it's been a couple of days since he saved Rias from Riser. He move up to her and said "Wake up Rias."

He slowly move her a bit, waking up the red hair beauty. She sat up and said "Good morning Rengoku."

"Why are you in my room? Also why are you naked as well?" Rengoku asked. "I was up late so I came to your room. Also I like to sleep when I'm naked" Rias answered him. "Well, can you please put on clothes? My little brother could come-"

They heard the door open and Rengoku immediately tried to cover Rias with his blanket. They turn to see that it was Rengoku's little brother, Senjuro standing in the doorway. "Senjuro, this is not what you think it is" Rengoku said. "I was wondering if Rias was going to make breakfast again" Senjuro said. "Sure I will" Rias answered. "Can you leave us alone? I need to change?"

Senjuro closed the door and Rengoku felt totally embarrassed. When they got to the table, they realize that Rengoku's father had not come join them. "Where's your father?" Rias asked them. "He must still be in his room. He always spend time in their and he never comes out. He most likely will when we go to school" Rengoku said.  Rengoku was surprise that Rias was able to convince his father to let her stay in their home. 

Flasback:

A couple of days ago, Rengoku brought Rias to meet his father. He was really nervous that one of his friends was going to meet his father. Rengoku's father was sitting in the bed across of them, looking at the two teens. "Kyojuro, why did you wanted me to meet one of your friends?" his father asked, before taking a sip of his beer.

"Well father, I was wondering if Rias can stay with us for a while" Rengoku said. His father looked at him and said "Are you joking?" Rengoku shook his head and his father said "I don't want to have another mouth to feed. It'll be too much work-"

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Rengoku, but Kyojuro has been a great friend to me. I'm having family troubles and need a place to stay. I can help around the house if you need me too, but please let me stay here."  

Rengoku's father stare at her and took a sip of his beer. "Can she clean and cook?" he asked. "Yes I can" Rias answered. "Then you can stay. But if I catch you doing something illegal, you're out of the house."

End of Flashback

 "Hey Rengoku, do you think the club can have a meeting here?" Rias asked him.

"Here? Why?" Rengoku asked. "Well today's the club house annual cleaning so we can't go there."

"Sure" Rengoku said. When they got to school, Rengoku was taking down notes from class. He can see that Issei was being bully by two of his friends, so he decided to get up and walk over there. "Hello" he said, alerting the two guys. "Oh, you're Kyojuro. You also hang out with that red hair hotty" one of them said. "Red hair hotty?" Rengoku said confuse. 

"Their talking about Rias" Issei said. "Oh Rias, she's a good friend. We like to hang out a lot and talk about stuff" Rengoku said. "Well their theories' going around that you and those new kids are part of the mafia" one of them said. "Yeah, and that you're blackmailing all the girls so they can have sexy time with you guys" the other one said. 

"That sounds ridiculous, who would believe that?" Rengoku said. "Their the ones spreading them" Issei said. "What!?" Rengoku said surprise. "We're jealous that you guys get to hang out with all the hotties. Asia is living with Issei and I heard that Rias is now living with Kyojuro."

"But that's only because she's having personal problems right now, and I'm trying to help her" Rengoku said. "Yeah, I wonder what you do to her to help her." A hand then appear on both of their shoulders. They look up to see Tengen standing behind them. "Leave these two alone, or I'll kick both of your asses" he told them. They shiver in fear before running away. 

"Thank you Tengen" Rengoku said. "No problem Rengoku" Tengen said. 

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Rengoku having lunch with Rias and her peerage

It was night time and Rias was having her club meeting at Rengoku's house. He introduced them to his little brother, and they all love him. They called Senjuro cute, making the little boy shy. Rengoku then started offering them snacks and they accepted. As he did, Rias found a family photo book in a room. As Rengoku was telling stories to her peerage, she came with a smirk on her face. "Hey guys, look what I found" she said, showing the family photo book. 

Rengoku dropped the plate of snacks and walked over to Rias. "Rias, where did you find this?" he asked her. "I found it in a room as you were giving out snacks. I want to see some old family photos of your family" she told him. Rengoku sigh and said "Ok, but don't show all the pictures."

They were going through the pages, pointing out embarrassing photos of Rengoku. They found some of him as a baby, when he was at toddler, and his mom. "Hey Rengoku, what happen to your mom?" Kiba asked him. "She died from a sickness around the time Senjuro was little."

"Where's your dad?" Koneko asked. "He's in a bar, probably drinking" Rengoku said. They kept going through photos into Kiba found one that interested him. "Hey Rengoku, who's that?" Kiba asked. Rengoku look and saw a photo of him when he was little with a girl next to a sword. "Oh I remember her. She used to invite me to go to church with her family every Sunday. My dad used to teach us how to use a sword when we were little. She move away because of her parents."

"Do you know what that sword is?" Kiba asked. "No, it used to belong to her family" Rengoku said. "That's a Holy Sword" Kiba said. 

After the other members left, Rengoku asked Rias what was a holy sword. "A Holy Sword is a dangerous weapon to us devils. It used to be part of the Holy Sword Excalibur but it was shattered to six pieces. The church then forged all those pieces into their own swords. They then started looking for people to wield these swords. That was known as the Holy Sword Project, and Kiba was in that program."

After explaining it, Rias started removing her clothes. "Wait, what are you doing!?" Rengoku said. "I'm taking off my clothes" she said. "I know that, but why here?" Rengoku said. "I'm going to sleep with you tonight" Rias said. Rengoku covered his eyes as she strip in front of him, and said "I shouldn't be looking at you when you're like that."

Rias tried removing his hands from his face, but he then ran out his room. 

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Rengoku sleeping in the couch

 Rengoku woke up on the couch and remember he had to go to school. He got up and got ready for school. The next day, Rengoku was walking with Giyu and Sanemi when they saw two people in front of the school. They were both wearing white hoods and they just stood there, looking at them. "Who the hell are they?" Sanemi asked.

"They can be Demon Slayers from another part of the world" Rengoku said, as they walk by them. They walked by the pervert trio and a girl said "Hey blondie, come over here." Rengoku went to them as the others kept on walking.

"Hey Issei, what's wrong?" he asked them. "We're going karaoke and we're wondering if you like to go" the girl said. "We didn't even invited you in the first place" Issei said. "I'm fine, I need to get home and take care of my little brother" Rengoku said, as he left. 

After school, Rias invited Rengoku to come over to see the new clean club house. "Wow, this place looks nice" Rengoku said, looking at the shinny ground. "Rengoku, can you go with Issei on his next pact? We need to make sure he gets a contract" Rias said. "Sure, Issei is my friend" he said. On their way there, Issei asked Rengoku on how he defeated Riser. 

"I wish I was there to see you kick that chicken's ass" he said. "I only did what I needed to do to protect Rias" Rengoku said. "Well you better stay away from her, because she's mine" Issei said. "Rias isn't an object Issei. You're kind of acting like Riser" Rengoku said, as they got to the apartment. Issei knock on the door and started his little introduction with that he can't teleport. 

"It's fine, I just need someone to drink with" the man said. They enter his apartment where he offered them some alcohol. Rengoku then look a little serious and said "No thanks."

"You seem serious kid. I was just offering something to drink" the man said. "I just don't like the way alcohol can change someone" Rengoku said. "I understand kid, so want some cold water?" the man offered. They drank for a while before leaving with a painting. Issei took the painting and Rengoku headed home. When he did, he could hear his brother and father talking to some people.

He enter the house and saw that they were sitting in the couch across the two people in the white hood from earlier. "Kyojuro, remember Irina Shindo?" his father asked, pointing to the caramel hair girl. "I remember her. Nice to meet you again Irina" Rengoku said, giving his hand for a handshake. She took it and said "It's nice to see you Rengoku. It's been a while."

He saw that the blue hair girl was giving a death stare at him. "I'm sorry about your mother, she was really nice to me" Irina said. "But I never got the chance to meet your little brother."

"What brings you guys to come over?" Rengoku asked. "We're just here to do a little mission and then we'll be off" Irina said. Rengoku turn to the blue hair girl and said "Who's your friend?"

"This is Xenovia, she's a friend I made at the church" Irina said. Rengoku gave out his hand to her and said "Nice to meet you."

Xenovia just looked at it before shacking it. "Well, we have to go. We have to go see some people tomorrow" Irina said. "Well, it was nice to see you guys" Rengoku said. When Rias came back, she gave Rengoku a hug. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone with them. I should be a little bit more careful" Rias said. "Wait, so who were they?" Rengoku asked her. "They were people from the church and they carried Holy Swords."

Rias explain the Holy Sword project and how Kiba was the only one to survive. The next day, Irina and Xenovia met up with Rias and her peerage. Rengoku was present during this, wanting to know why an old friend just return. He realized that Kiba still hadn't return. "So, why did you wanted to meet up with us?" Rias asked them. 

"The church used to have all six swords from Excalibur, but three of them were taken by fallen angels. So we just want to tell you to not get in our way."

Before they left, Xenovia stop to look at Asia. "You're Asia Argento, right?" she asked. "Oh, the witch" Irina said. That shock everyone and they just kept calling her insults. Issei was getting mad but Rengoku walked in front of her. "Stop right there, no one is going to insult my friends when I'm around" Rengoku said. "I know you're not a devil, so how come you hang out with them?" Xenovia asked him. "Because they are kind people, and I will not let you insult then just because of something you believe in."

"Are you challenging me?" Xenovia asked. "Xenovia, you should stop right there. Rengoku is a-"

"I don't care that he's a Hashira, I can still beat him" Xenovia said. "Then let me join too" said another voice. They turn to see Kiba with Giyu. "Who are you two?" they asked. "I'm Kiba, your senior."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9K 13 42
Change. Something inevitable, yet scary. Something scary, yet pleasant. Something pleasant, yet painful. Something painful, yet beautiful. "But even...
3.2M 158K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
24.2K 154 34
This story is only for me to update on my free time or ideas that pop into my head that don't correlate With my current story I'm working on, so upda...
322 22 3
"𝘈𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚." All she wanted was to forget. Forget what happened, forget her mistakes, and live a s...