Holiday Mishaps // Jenlisa

Por sshlalisa

[ COMPLETE ✅ JENLISA AU ] Jennie Kim finally found the courage to go home after five long years. What she pla... Más

1: So Damn Rude
2: Oh Karma
3: She's Straight
4: Christmas Shopping
5: You Look Like Olaf
6: Five Shots Down
7: Sneaking Out
8: Game Night
9: Concussion My Ass
10: Defending Your Honor
12: Known For A While

11: Imagine Me And You

4.5K 216 27
Por sshlalisa

Lisa

Lisa woke to the absence of the girl in her bed but the nearby sound of the shower running. She stared at her alarm clock, sighing at the fact it was only five and Jennie was up; which was kind of freaking weird as ten was normally considered an early rise for the brunette.

At some point, she must have fallen back to sleep because the next time she awoke it was to wet feet padding along the floor.

"Jennie, it's early as shit. Come back to bed." She froze at her own words, did friends who have sex ask each other to come back to bed? Was that okay... Or was that a couple thing?

"Aren't you normally telling me to get up earlier?"

"Not on a freaking weekend." Her voice broke from sleep.

But then Jennie was climbing back in and Lisa was pulling her in and wrapping her legs around her like a koala because it was cold as shit and Jennie smelt so damn good.

***

The third time she woke up it was to Seulgi yelling "Fuck." And Jisoo yelling, "You owe me 10,000 won, bitch."

And yes, everyone was staring in through the door frame at them. "Get the fuck out." Jennie grumbled, eyes narrowing in a way that sent the fear of God into all of them.

***

Jennie made pancakes again. No one said a thing or dared to mention it, but Lisa noticed. She noted Jisoo's questioning gaze and the way the smile on her pancakes was neater than everyone else's. She also noticed the way the muscles flexed in Jennie's tank top and her back that led to that amazing ass—

Chaeyoung caught her staring and coughed.

After that, Lisa noticed a lot more things about the girl. The way she moaned a little harder when she curled her fingers a certain way, the way Jennie Kim was definitely a softie even though she gave off that hard ass vibe, the way she hid her emotions except for when she came and Lisa could read at least five on her face in ten seconds, and the way they were having way, way more freaking sex.

But that was totally fine for fuck buddies, right?

They would share a bed because they would have sex in the night, then again in the morning; so it was time-saving to do so. They would shower together because they were both doing their part to save the Earth, and well... They may as well have sex while washing their hair, right? Then again mid-day, whenever the girls went out or they had five minutes in the kitchen free, Lisa would find herself being pushed up against the kitchen island and ignore the way they would both immediately melt into each other. Lisa felt freaking great. Perhaps she had never felt this good. Maybe it was sex euphoria, but she felt so damn great all the time in a constant state of post orgasmic bliss. It was most definitely a feeling she leaned into, letting it warm every inch of her being.

But outside of that, they didn't speak, except for Jennie calling her every blonde's name under the sun and for her to bite back.

And they certainly didn't do emotions.

"Jennie, answer your damn phone." Jisoo groaned around the pancakes Jennie seemed to now be making daily.

"Fine." Jennie went to grab her phone, then, after realizing it wasn't emanating from the device in her palm, fumbled through her jacket pocket.

"You good?" Lisa questioned.

"Yeah, it's my work phone."

"Aren't you like on holiday or some shit still?" Jisoo added.

"I took an extension, yes."

"Then why are they—"

Jennie's face drained of color as she looked at the caller ID, pulling her jacket on as she answered and walked with haste out the door.

"That was weird, right?" Lisa looked at all the girls.

"It's probably one of Jennie's cases. She doesn't take on too many in the position she's in now, but she still has an awful lot of kids who only trust her to sort shit. They get Jennie and Jennie gets them." Irene prodded at her food.

When the brunette re-entered she was visibly paler.

"Hey, can someone give me a ride?"

"Where to?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"I need to go to work for a bit."

"We can't drive you 5 hours all the way to—." Jisoo mocked.

"No, it's the office downtown."

"There's a fucking office downtown and you're living hundreds of miles away?" Seulgi scolded.

"It's new. Can someone just fucking drive me or do I need to get an Uber? "

"I'll drive." Lisa grabbed her keys and her coat.

***

"Thank you, for driving me and all."

Lisa pulled into the car park of the huge building with SAFEPLACE written in a rainbow scroll across the front.

"You can come in. It's too cold to stay in the car. There's a coffee place somewhere in here, apparently."

She followed in Jennie's trail to the front desk. "Jennie Kim, I called ahead—"

"Yes, Miss Kim. If you need anything we can have a support team assigned to you for future use. For now, you have our temp assistant, with the short notice it's all we can offer assistance wise right now."

"Thank you."

"No problem, you have an office room on the top floor, here's your key card."

"Thanks." Jennie was turning so she followed again, kind of like a lost puppy in the trail of the hurricane that was the girl.

"You, uh, you're kind of big here huh?"

"What?"

"You have an assistant."

"I get busy. Coffee is there, Thailand. I'll probably take five minutes, I just need to make a call then I'll come to find you, okay?"

"Okay." Lisa smiled, liking the way the brunette held her stare momentarily, lulling herself into the security it seemed to offer.

***

Lisa sat for at least thirty minutes before Jennie appeared looking angry as shit.

"Sorry, took a short while longer than I thought."

Jennie's hands were tensed in fists at her sides. "Thank you for your help." She handed the key card back to the assistant at the front desk. "Could I get a prepaid phone sent out to this address? It needs at least 60 minutes on it, also a change of clothes, I've written down sizes, and a hygiene pack."

"I'll get that sorted for you now, Miss Kim."

"Thank you."

Then Jennie was walking back to the car and slamming the door behind her, hands raking through her hair as her head lay in her palms.

"You okay, Jennie?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?" Lisa pushed Jennie's hair back, tucking it behind her ears.

"No." Jennie took a breath. "Fuck." Then another. "Why do people have to be such fucking pricks?"

Lisa had no idea what was going on in her head so she simply laced their hands together as they'd become accustomed to.

"What happened?"

"I love my job. It's just, it's a lot sometimes. One of the kids I'm on the case for came out to his parents. We tried to advise him it wasn't wrong to want to stay in the closet if he felt unsafe but his boyfriend wanted him out, which I get but—" She took a shuddering breath as her eyes settled on the dash. "His dad beat him up, like badly. He's in the hospital and I'm trying to arrange a temporary safe place but it's so fucked like, who the hell does that to their kid?"

Lisa pulled her in for a tight hug, feeling tears hot on the back of her shoulder. "My dad. I mean, he only hit me once when he caught me making out with a friend but some people are just built that way. Too lost in their own arrogance and ignorance to care for anyone or anything."

Jennie's hand tightened in her own. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that, Lisa."

"We're all dealt a hand one way or another in life, right?" She pulled away and wiped at Jennie's tears with her thumbs. "Do you have half an hour free?"

"Yeah, why?"

She kissed her forehead, ignoring how she probably wasn't meant to do anything like that because they aren't a couple. "Because, Jennie, ice cream makes even the crappiest days better."

***

After grabbing ice cream, Lisa drove them home where they entered the house, Jennie immediately walking up the stairs after everyone's gazes stilled on her mascara that had run down her face because apparently, Lisa wasn't the only one who hardly ever saw Jennie Kim cry.

When she got upstairs, Jennie was curled into a ball on her bed, so she shut the door behind her, grabbing her softest pair of sweats—that yes, were hot pink with hearts on but Jennie didn't seem like she'd care right now—before moving back to the bed.

"Jennie, lift your arms up."

The girl complied and she took her vest off, replacing it with the fluffy sweater then moved to change her jeans to the sweatpants.

"These are awfully fucking pink, Lis."

Her heart leapt slightly at the nickname she rarely spoke any time outside of sex. "They're also incredibly warm and fluffy."

"They are kinda soft, but I do feel like a Victoria's Secret Easter bunny."

"Yeah, that's entirely my aesthetic."

Lisa pulled on her own pajamas then turned on the TV in her room, it was mid-afternoon but what the heck, right?

"The TV gets shit reception up here so we're stuck with DVD's."

She dropped a pile onto the bed.

"D.E.B.S? The L Word? This is an extremely retro lesbian film and T.V. collection here."

Lisa slapped Jennie's shoulder and groaned.

"Jenny's wedding? Why the fuck do you own that? It was like it was made for straight people, the only redeeming factor was Rory from Gilmore Girls in it, and even then it was a painful watch."

"Yeah it was kind of crap."

She pulled out 'Imagine Me and You' and passed it to her. "This is a classic though."

After putting it on Lisa climbed under the covers and pretended not to acknowledge the fact Jennie had crawled into her side, resting her head on her chest as their fingers laced together again.

***

By the time they watched three films, Jisoo called on them for dinner.

"What the fuck are you wearing, Kim?" Jisoo laughed at the pink fluffy pajamas that looked completely out of place on the likes of Jennie .

"Fuck off, where's the food?"

Jennie sat down but Jisoo walked over, grabbing Lisa's arm and pulling her further away. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, just a hard day at work."

"And are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Because you like Jennie and she's currently wearing your fluffy pajamas after you spent all afternoon in bed not having sex because you two are loud as shit so I would know if you were."

"We just watched movies, Jisoo."

She rose a brow. "Cut the shit, Manoban. You like the big bad wolf over there don't you?"

Worrying at her lip with her tooth, she watched Jennie eating her food in the distance. "No."

Jisoo laughed and patted her shoulder. "You always were a shit liar, Lisa. Maybe just fucking tell her?"

It was there, brimming up at her gut with a painful twinge. "I can't tell her. We're just friends with benefits. That's all. I can't be telling her I like her because it'll mess things up damn it."

"No, you two not talking about your emotions will mess shit up. You hold hands, sleep together every night in a literal sense, fuck like bunnies and stare at each other like you're in love or some shi—"

Lisa gawked at her. "I am not... that." But she seemed to question the words as she said them because Jisoo caught it and looked at her with eyes that were about to fall out of her head.

"Holy shit."

She wasn't. Couldn't be. Fuck. No? Was she?

"Jisoo, don't—"

"Holy fucking shit, you love her?" It was a harsh whisper that luckily no one heard.

And holy fucking shit, maybe she did.

Lisa couldn't come back with some witty shit because she was too busy staring at Jennie at the table with the girls in the distance with a weight heavy in her heart and holy freaking shit. She loved Jennie Kim. She loved the freaking rude girl from the airport who wouldn't even use her name.

Well shit, this was a bigger catastrophe than the bible camp where Lisa had punched Jimin in the dick for taking the Lord's name in vain.

She loved Jennie Kim.

***

A/N: hello! i posted a new adaptation called "Tryst" and it's on my profile if you wanna check it out, since this one is coming to an end. 🥰💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

739K 23.1K 36
[Y/N], an assassin with a demon butler, who is known for always being succesful. What could go wrong when you get the mission to kill two rich boys...
15.3K 252 73
When a Rollins sister joins SVU and everyone meet her. What will everyone's first impression of her be? Will she find love? What will happen when her...
467K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.7K 54 21
Fall into your heart Author: Jade Hulu Everyone is the protagonist in their own world. Tang Lu's world is filled with Yu Langyi. In his words, it is...