'ษด ษช แด„ แด‡ แด› ยก แด› ๊œฑ' , vinnie h...

By luverts

'๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†...' โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž... More

000
prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
022.5
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
029.5
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042

041

36K 954 2K
By luverts

narrative

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT LOL

warning: 'underage drinking'

lexi pov

"can't believe you guys actually convinced me to come," i mumble, looking around bryce's new house as all of us girls walk in.

"you ready for a fun night?" avani asks excitedly, waiting for me to say yes. i give in and nod my head. avani claps her hands together and says, 'i'll be right back,' before going off to the center of the party.

the main room was a big, open space. high ceilings, white walls, colorful lights projecting — there was even a full bar surrounded by people in the middle.

there were so many people, i couldn't help but fiddle with my rings and hide behind sofia as we made our way into the packed room.

"we got you, lexi. don't worry," sofia reassures, giving my shoulder a slight squeeze before she says a few more words of encouragement. i smile as avani joins us again, handing us drinks.

"'punch'," she says, referring to what's inside the cup. i nod my head and thank her before chugging the fruity liquid.

"woah, girl," avani chuckles. "i need something strong," i blurt out, and she raises her brows.

"tequila or vodka?"

"surprise me."

avani laughs and nods her head before taking the cup and heads straight back to the bar.

"so... what do we now?" i turn to sofia, but she seems to be having fun already, dancing to the song that was playing with some girl.

i don't wanna bother her, so i quickly let her know that i'm going to meet avani at the bar. sof insists on coming with me, but i tell her it's fine and to continue having fun.

amelie went to go say hi to blake when we got here, and i notice her walking back in sof's direction now. thankfully, i find avani at the bar right away and make my way towards her.

"oh hey, babe. i got you pink whitney, is that good?" "perfect. thanks, vani," i hum, taking the shot glass and chug it fully.

"how's that?" she chuckles, also recovering from the vodka. "hits the spot." my face scrunches up, and avani chuckles again before handing me a cup of water.

"i think i saw aaron and troy walk in a second ago," she says, peeking up at the door and suddenly waves. "let's go meet them."

she drags me by the arm, and we met sofia, amelie, and the boys by the door.

"hi.""hey." aaron smiles, his hands in his pockets as the six of us navigate our way through the crowd again. my 'relationship' with him had always been a little more than friendly, but i could never see him as something more than a friend.

we follow amelie to a quieter area of the party. not much dancing, but the smell of weed lingers in the air. a few people are already knocked out on a couch in the corner.

amelie introduces me to a few people and it wasn't as bad as i was expecting, interacting with others and all. later, sofia, aaron, and i talk about other party experiences we had in high school, sofia taking the lead in retelling most of it. more shots are taken, and i can't lie, i'm actually having a really good time.

sofia goes on about this one party we went to a year ago, right after we graduated and the way she was telling it made it even better.

the 3 of us were laughing so much, i felt like it was never gonna stop. until, from the corner of my eye, i saw him. or maybe someone who looked identical to him. you never know?

i can't really tell, since i only saw the side of his face, but the boy was drinking something from a red solo cup. i'm almost positive that it was in fact vinnie though.

i immediately turn my back at where i saw him and try to listen to the conversation again, but my mind can't focus.

sof notices my unsteadiness, and she doesn't waste a second to ask, "you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost." the term she uses makes me scoff, but i nod my head quickly and force a smile." yeah, i'm fine."

before sof can interject, troy pulls her away, and i force a smile again as he quickly drags her off somewhere else. i'm left standing alone with aaron now.

"so, how are you feeling about the party, so far?" aaron raises his brows, a friendly grin on his face. i laugh softly, answering his question, "not too bad. just a little tired." "wanna sit?" he asks, nodding his head to a surprisingly spotless couch. "sure."

we sit. aaron starts up about music which leads to us talking about when donda's actually going to drop and laugh as we make our own predictions.

"do you know where the bathroom is?" i had to pee so bad, holy shit. avani literally was the group's own personal bartender, always offering us drinks. i mostly had water tonight though, currently in between sober and tipsy (leaning more to the tipsy side, but i'm fine. trust).

"yup, but i recommend probably using the one upstairs." — aaron points at the stairs — "sadly, the downstairs bathroom gets ruined by puke, in the first hour," he chuckles, and i laugh."so, i just go upstairs?"

"yeah. all the way down, then it's to your right." "perfect." i thank him, getting up from the couch, and aaron gets up too.

"want me to walk you?" he suddenly offers.

"it's fine, thanks though." "no problem." we share a smile before i make my way through the busy crowd to the stairs and quickly walk up.

it's much quieter here. i go straight down the hall and turn to my right, reaching another hall with about 4 doors on the sides and one all the way down. bathroom, here i come.

i sigh, finally reaching the door and knock before entering. "anyone in here?" silence. hopefully, this is it, i think to myself.

slowly, i open the door but jump back when i see who's standing there.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i mutter, looking at kayla in disbelief as she gets up from sitting on the floor. "uh... same reason as you?" she says lowly, and i could tell she was also not expecting to see me.

i scoff, "who even invited you?"

she pauses for a second before mumbling, "nessa."

"oh, makes sense," i scoff again. "now, can you get the fuck out of my sight please before i smack you. thanks." i give her a fake smile as she rolls her eyes and makes her way out of the bathroom.

no but seriously, what the fuck is she doing here? low-key feeling déjà vu. i shake the thought out of my head and try to compose myself, i don't need her ruining this actual fun night.

i quickly finish my business, sighing before i walk out of the bathroom. just great, kayla's standing out there... with a solo cup in her hand? is that water or alcohol? what about the baby? whatever, who cares.

kayla's posture straightens when she sees me. she clears her throat to say something, but i ignore her and head straight back to the other hall.

"lexi, wait —" she starts but i flip her off before reaching the end. somehow, this bitch reaches me and pulls onto my arm, stopping me before i could go down.

i freeze and take a deep breath before turning around to face her. the look on kayla's face is clearly panicked as she watches me calmly walk closer. she walks backward, almost hitting a wall.

"you're so fucking lucky that you're pregnant, 'cause if it wasn't for that, i would've dragged you down those mother fucking stairs. got that clear?"

"lexi, i-i'm s-so sorry, like seriously," she stutters lowly, but all i could do is roll my eyes.

"you don't think it's a little too late for that?" i let out. kayla looks down at the floor before looking back up at me again.

"i lost it," she mumbles out of nowhere as we make eye contact. "what —" "i lost the baby," she cries.

standing there, i don't know what to do. this person lied to me, went behind my back, ruined my relationship, even friendships — but after everything, i felt like i at least owed her a hug.

i let out a big sigh, lightly rolling my eyes before slowly walking towards her. kayla flinches, probably not expecting me to be sympathetic — or maybe more empathetic, in this case — after i literally just threatened to bitch-slap her. again, a hug is the least i could do.

although before i could reach here, i feel someone pull me back by my arm. a confused look on my face, but it drops the second i turn around and see who it was.

"vinnie," his name slips barely audible out of my mouth. his hand slowly lets go of my arm and moves to scratch the back of his head as he looks at me.

"hey, lex," he mumbles, and all i could do is shake my head. "i'm not doing this right now." i snap back into reality, realizing that i would have never been in this situation if it wasn't for both of them.

i turn to see kayla wiping her tears away. vinnie stands there speechless, wanting to say something, but i quickly make my way for the stairs again.

"just talk to me! please!" he begs, trying to grab my arm before i could turn back to the main hall. vinnie looks pretty much the same since the last time i saw him.

"i don't wanna fucking talk to you, right now! please, vinnie, j-just leave me alone," i huff, but he finally grabs a hold of my arm.

"lex, chill —"

"chill?! how the fuck am i supposed to — " i start to rant then notice that we're alone in the hallway. kayla left. how the fuck did she get away so easily? now what am i even doing here?

"can we finally talk, please?" vinnie groans, running a hand through his curls as he moves a little back, a reasonable distance between us.

"i don't understand what more you want after everything that happened. this is supposed to be over," i choke out. vinnie looks at me like he's trying to process what to say himself.

"what the fuck happened to us?" he murmurs, ignoring what i just said. his tone was calm, while mine was full of annoyance. "don't know," — i shrug — "why don't you ask your bitch kayla?"

vinnie stands there with his face scrunched together and hands in his pockets. his curls slightly fall over his eyes. his blank expression making me roll my eyes and scoff.

"you really wanna know what happened and why things ended between us?" i ask. vinnie pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue before slowly nodding his head. i take a deep breath.

"you fucking lied to me," my voice suddenly breaks. fuck. fuck this. "you went behind my back and constantly talked to another girl — and not just any girl, but one of my best friends. i-i understand the circumstances that she was in, but i just don't fucking get why she went to you, out of all people! yeah, we all knew she liked you... but stooping that low, seriously? aha, and the way you fucking fell for it and didn't even tell me that you were talking to her in the first place... did any of it not seem weird to you? did it ever cross your mind why she even opened up about her pregnancy to you? 'cause that shit sure as hell didn't make sense to me. i tried to put all of the pieces together and make sense of the situation — this all happened because you let her take advantage of you! you never said a word to me! i promised i would always be there for you, vinnie. you did too... but you're action still never matched up to your words, and i was in a position where i couldn't do it anymore."

i practically pour my heart out to him. quiet filled the room. vinnie stands there with his mouth open slightly, but nothing comes out. i sigh before speaking up again.

"you know, i would have never judged kayla for the position she was in. for fucks sake, i was in a position like that before! that's what took me off guard when i found out she went to you, a dude, my 'boyfriend'... who will never even experience being pregnant — over her supposed 'best friend'. it's funny since she's actually one of the people who came with me when i got my mother fucking abortion."

"shit, lex, i didn't know — " "well i-i didn't expect you to know! obviously, i would've told you eventually, at some point... just how the fuck am i supposed to bring up; 'oh yeah, i had an abortion at 17 'cause this guy i fucked pull out game was weak!'" i groan, throwing my hands in the air, and watch as vinnie smoothly takes a step closer. i ignore it, but it's clear that he seems to be listening.

"i'm so fucking sorry for everything, seriously. i wish things ended differently, and better, and well, if i'm being honest, i wish they never ended in the first place," vinnie admitted, without hesitation.

he continued, "if i could go back and change shit, i would do it in a heartbeat. you know how much i care for you and how much it fucking hurts that i made you hurt. i still feel so guilty and just upset with myself that i let you slip away and cause so much shit to happen."

"but, for the best, i think it's time for me to take a new step in my life now," vinnie clears his throat, and i raise my brows.

"i gave up on trying with you, but now all i'm asking for is closure." vinnie suddenly gets serious, waiting for my reply. "is that too much to ask for?"

"what's your idea of closure?" i mumble, making him look at me directly. "well, you already told me how you feel and your side... and actually listened to me when i opened up... so now i guess... do you still hate me?" he lets out, and i suddenly laugh.

"vinnie, i've never hated you. strongly, heavily, intensely, seriously disliked you to the point where i — you know what..." i trail off, and we both laugh softly.

"so... can we put everything behind us? a fresh start?" he asks, and i let my heart decide for me and nod my head. the corners of his lips turn up immediately.

"hug it out?" he jokes, but i roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck anyway. his open arms make their way around my waist as i sigh into his chest.

we stay in that position for a few more seconds, before vinnie finally speaks up, "you know, i'll never forget the day this girl sent me full on tit pics in an insta dm..." i gasp, laughing as i playfully nudge his chest, and he joins into the laughter.

i pull back from his body completely and sigh again. so this is really it. after everything. well fuck, now that we sorted shit out, i'm lowkey gonna miss this pretty boy.

"goodbye, vin." i admire him for a second, a soft smile spreading across my face as i turn around, making my way to the stairs.

i walk back with my mind clear and ready to join my friends... but those plans seem to change and my smile quickly drops when i feel a hand on my arm, and vinnie pulling me back to face him.

"vincent, what is it —" he doesn't say anything but cuts me off by grabbing my cheeks and smashing his soft lips onto mine.

oh my fucking— bare with me😩, next chapt abt to b real interesting😗

again, i'm SO sorry for these shitty updates, the book is done soon tho so.... yay/boo😿.
anyw life is insane😍 like ong why do wp authors always go thru the craziest shit pls🤨

pls vote & comment !! i'll kiss u .
it rlly pushes me to continue ☹️💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 16.3K 47
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...
371K 8.6K 52
๐™ฐ ๐™น๐™พ๐š‚๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ -"๐š“๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š’๐š– ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™" ~ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ...
260K 2.5K 59
Hey guys Read the story if you are vinnie hacker lovers!!!โ™ฅ๏ธ Started: 2.18.2019 Beginner!!!