Fate Has Other Plans

By nic275

What happens when you think that you've found your forever, your life and husband . But he turns out to be a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Meet the character's
Author's note and comments
Meet the characters part 2
Message to Ya'll
A/N

Chapter 17

17.4K 521 81
By nic275

I cant even stand to look at myself in the mirror,  today is the last day of witnesses meeting at the court .

I dont even care for what going to happen today , all that's been running in my mind are Momma's words .

I've failed you.

Fuck , do you know how hard it is to hear your mother say that? I feel like a disappointment .

The whole ride to the court , my mouth is sealed . Shit , it's been sealed since the day of the case .

I'm more than happy that its ending , so I can just go to jail and stop tormenting people , so that I can leave Kayla and Jason to leave happily ever after . And stop reminding momma of how much she thinks she's failed me .

So that I can get my punishment.  I'm a monster,  she said it herself I'm a monster.

I walk into the court , and the first thing I hear is the buzz of the people.  Most probably paparazzi.

"Cassandra how do you feel about your mother testifying against you?"

"How did you feel when she spoke about failure?"

"Mrs Smith did you know that she'd be testifying?"

"Cassandra"

"Cassandra"

They are all met with a hard gaze , tight lips and silence . The best way to say , shut the fuck up before I shove that mic into your ass  .

And almost instantly they all stay quiet.  I walk into the courtroom , straight to my seat and I let my head down .

Today I didn't even feel like looking presentable  , I'm in a black pencil skirt , a white blouse and black stilettos  . My hair is loose , and I have no make up on .

My hair surrounds me . And my guilt and everything else . Honestly I dont feel guilty about what I did to Jason and Kayla,  those two deserved it . I feel guilty because my mother blames herself.

I'm such an idiot , why didnt I see that this would happen . I should have walked away . Damn it Cassandra .

"Cassiey , are you okay?" A voice asks me .

"Kayla,  leave me alone . Please , I don't need this now ." I say , in a defeated tone .

"How'd you know it was me?" She asks .

"Because you're the only person who has a voice that makes me want to rip my intestines out . Your voice is fucken annoying , Jason bought you all these expensive stuff yet he couldn't buy you a better voice box . It's just so damn annoying . " I say , and I raise my head to look at her , she's smiling .

"Good to know you're okay ." She says .

"Shut the fuck up and go. I dont need you ." I say . She nods then leaves . I dont need her ,I dont need anyone . I just want to be alone .

I decide to take a nap . And then as if karma isn't being bitchy enough . Some idiot disturbs my peace .

"All rise " he shouts .

I jump up , everyone is here . Kerrie , Bella , Jason and Kayla . The judge .

We are told to sit . And like some lost puppies , we all sit .

" The court may begin" the judge says .

"Your honor , I call to the stand . The accused , Mrs Smith ." Bella says . What the fuck does she want from me now.

I stand and I go to the stand . Keeping my head down .

I put my hand on the bible and I swear to tell the truth .

"Mrs Smith , we all are wondering . What do you have to say for yourself ." Bella says with a smirk .

"Mhh , not much actually ." I say back to her.

"Interesting Mrs Smith as this is something that should have your mouth and mind full ." She says .

"Well , it doesn't.  Next question?" I ask . Folding my arms on my chest .

"Why did you do it ?" She asks .

"Juvinile questions council Reese,  but I'll answer them anyway . I hit them both because I felt that they deserved it . It was the best way to get through to them and it was also very therapeutic for me . As I was expressing myself ." I say , in the sweetest tone ever .

"I see , please Mrs Smith.  Would you be so kind as to take us through the day of the crime ." She says .

"Well that story has been repeated over and over . It's actually getting kind of boring . But who am I to complain . I went home after nursing my mother for the weekend . When I got home I heard music , the moment I barged into our bedroom I was going to ask Jason to turn it off . But I found him stomach deep inside Kayla , I told them to dress decently and meet me down stairs .

When they both came down the stairs , they say down and we started talking.  Words were thrown around and I ended up punching Jason . Kayla slapped me because I slapped the love of her life . Then some more words we thrown around and then she slapped me again .

I had enough so I beat the shit out of them . When I felt like I was getting tired of beating them , I shot Jason on the hand and I threw Kayla out the window . I think the moral of this story here is that ... I'm a bad bitch ." I say and I kick my legs up .

A dark smirk is playing on my lips .

"Do you have any other question council. " I ask her .

She give me a tight lipped smile and then looks to Kayla. 

"Mrs Smith , do you regret what you did?" She asks me .

"Why would I,  I had the time of my life that day . In my opinion , should've been caught on tape . I would've loved to show my grandkids how to deal with home wrecking idiots like that one." I say pointing to Kayla . Her face turns pale.

"Wow , now that is interesting . Tell us how Ms Dixon came into your life ." She asks .

"You know Bella , it feels like you dont know what to ask me anymore . But again I'll tell you . I hired her , because I felt bad for her . She was crying on the pavement of a coffee shop . That day I felt like being a good person  . So I gave her a job . If you ask me , worst mistake I've ever made ." I say . Then I chuckle .

"Last question,  Mrs Smith ,if you are so co-operative,  why didnt you apologize to Kayla and Jason?" Bella asks .

"Did you hear me tell you that I'm co-operative?" I ask.  "Now Bella dont put words in my mouth . And if your client was transparent with you , she would have told you that I apologised and I have been very kind towards her in the past week . I have no idea what you're telling me" I say .

"Do you accept that you have done this and are you willing to be punished for you crime?" She asks .

"Yes I do accept what I've done . Fuck I wanna make t-shirt written ' I beat Kayla and Jason up' . Oh , if I ever make that t-shirt,  I'd wear it everyday.  Yea , I'm cool with being punished . Now you done?" I ask . Looking and sounding completely bored .

"Yes I am done . No further questions your honor ." She says .

"Court dismissed for a 30 minute break ." The judge says and then stands and leaves .

Everybody remains in their seat , as if they don't want to miss anything . You're not going to miss anything sugarplums.

I sit back on my regular seat and I take another nap .

And just like my previous nap , the same goatass yells .

"All rise."

I jump up again and I rise . Fuck I hate rising for that uptight asshole .

She comes in and sits down , that's a sign that we should also sit .

"Has the jury reached its verdict?" The judge asks .

"Yes honor " the jury says .

"May the defending party and the accused party rise for the jury's verdict ." The judge says .

We rise . And one lady with wild blond hair , blue eyes and a pink lipstick stands .

"The jury finds the accused .... "

Author's note

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Another one? Yep , I'm awesome right ???oh I know 🤣❤

What do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy?Dont be shy to tell me .

Dont forget to follow my Instagram account @its.nic._

Do you want one last update? I'd do anything to make y'all forgive me for not updating all along 🤣😭😭

But thanks for staying with me and my book . Stay tuned , I'm hoping to update again tomorrow .

How was your Easter , hope you enjoyed .🧚‍♀️❤

Vote , comment and recommend 💍❤

Nic275 🤰🥰💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 20.2K 42
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
5.7K 113 11
(Gregory x Crying child.) description will be changed soon to match the story :)) btw the cover page picture isn't mine I got it from pinterest.
16.9K 824 9
C O M P L E T E D ā your name, forever the name on my lips. āž cover art by: seasonies