A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 66

259 55 6
By bubbleybunnies

His sleep broke when he felt his wife winching in pain. He opens his arms and turns around looking at her clutching her stomach tightly. He glances at the clock and sees the time.

It's only 7pm early in the morning. He then looks at the Reyansh who was sleeping snuggling to Avni's chest.

His fingers brushed against Reyansh's cheek and gently pulls Reyansh to his side where Reyansh slept hugging Aadhira.

Neil drops a kiss on Reyansh's head then untangling himself from his daughter hold climbs down the bed and covering the twins with duvet walks towards Avni's side and bending down his knees, he softly caressed her hair while pecking her head.

Her eyes flicks opens and turning her body while clutching her stomach, adjusting herself she looks at him and raised her free hand to hold his hand.

He smiles lightly and holds her hand before standing and laid beside her who scoots closer to Reyansh leaving some space for Neil to join. He laid beside her and pulls her in his arms.

She snuggles into his chest and holding her tears back she muffled something under her breath.

His brushed started to run through her hairs and his other hand went down her abdomen rubbing softly trying to ease the pain. He felt her relaxing down.

He dropped numerous of kissed of her head and glancing over her to see Reyansh and Aadhira sleeping tangled with each other.

He chuckles and softly calls her name out to which she hums leaning to his chest.

Neil: Jaan, how are you feeling? Is it hurting? Do you feel the pain? Shall I grab a hot bottle for you? Will it make you feel any better?

Her heart flutters and overwhelms seeing his concern and nods her head giving him the answer.

He pecks her head and untangling himself climbs down the bed and walks out of the room.

He sneaked inside the room with a hot bottle and laid beside her taking her back in his embrace. He passed her a hot bottle who took it and placed it on her stomach.

His fingers brushed against her hairs caressing it and pecking her head and calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan, try to sleep. The pain slowly fade away. I'm right beside you.

She hummed again and snuggling closer to him closed her eyes and tried to sleep whereas he stayed awake till she was slept. He tightened his grip around her body and pecking her head closed his eyes own to catch few hours sleep.

Her eyes flicks opens when she heard nosies in the room. Her eyes adjusted to the brightness and looks at the scene front of her melted her heart.

There was Neil who was trying his best not let his kids wake his wife up but his kids were too loud to which she woke up and only to found Reyansh and Aadhira giving a massage to her body.

Her eyes tears up as she watched both of them sitting either side of her and massing her body with their tiny fist and Neil sat behind Aadhira watching them with a proud smile on his face.

Her hand reached either side and pulls the twins over and hugs them so tightly, almost crushing them. A giggles echoed in the room.

Neil being concern and worried about his wife pulls the twins and looks at his wife who wasn't seen to be happy with his actions.

Neil: I'm sorry Jaan. You can be mad at me much as you like but I'm not going to neglect your pain. They are small to understand what you're going through but I am not. I can't let you pull these kinds of stunts for few days. You feel more pain.

Avni : it's okay Neil. They my babies. They can't harm me. The pain faded away. I'm okay.

She got but immediately clutched her stomach when the pain started. Neil worriedly looks at her including the twins who sat beside Neil hugging his knees.

Neil: this is what I mean Jaan. Obviously they are no harm to you but you have to be careful. You take some rest while I get them ready. I'll get a warm bath ready for you. You will much better after that.

She simply nodded her head and laid back. Neil picking the twins in his arms walks to washroom to get them ready.

Kissing their cheeks Neil rushed back to his room leaving the twins with Bebe and swetha. Neil rushed back inside the room and looks at his wife who was all curled up with duvet.

He chuckles and made his way towards the bed and sitting on the edge, he caressed her hair and bending down kissed her head. He softly calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan, wake up. Jaan, wake up. I love you.

Her eyes slowly opens while gripping his hand. Turning her body his way she glanced at him and give him a small smile.

Avni : were they okay? Did they trouble you?

Neil : no they didn't trouble me. They are okay and playing downstairs with mom and Bebe. You don't need to worry about them. It feels like my kids love troubling their mamma.

Avni : you can say something like that. Only i know how I handle those stubborn kids of yours.

He chuckles and glanced down at her removing the duvet and scooping her up in his arms walks to washroom ignoring her gasp and yelling.

He shook his head when she starts slapping his chest.

Neil: Jaan! Stop me hitting. There is no way I'll leave you alone in this condition.

He paused the washroom door with his legs and stepped inside. He even closed the door with his legs and dropping her down looks at her with a smile.

He turns and locks the door before turning around and looking at his wife who stares him with so much love. No matter how much she cribs regardless of his actions and tease but she always loves when he shows his affection towards her.

Neil stood opposite her and holding her shoulder smiles before asking her to undress and step insides undressing herself still staring into his eyes gets inside the bathtub and relaxed.

He was about to walk away when she held his wrist. He turns around and looks at her confusingly.

Neil : what happened Jaan? Why did you stop me?

Avni : can you please join me? I want to be close to you. Please.

Neil blinks his eyes and nodding his head, he got undressed and stepped inside pulling gently her into his arms.

Most of the past playing with twins in the room. Neil looks at his wife who looked bored resting whole day. He thought of taking her out for a dinner.

Leaving the twins to play alone for sometime he walks to bed and softly calls her name out. She lo is at him and smiles stretching her arm out to the him closer. He sits beside her side hugging her.

He pecks her head and interlocks their hands. He also kissed her back of her hand.

Neil : is my sweetheart getting bored? Do you want to do something Jaan? I was thinking of going out and have dinner. We calm also roam around the empty streets.

Her eyes glints up with the joy and excitement. Her eyes glances at the twins and wondered is she okay to leave them alone but also she didn't wanted leave them alone. Her heart was stuck in between.

Neil looking at her understanding what his wife was thinking and shook his head clicking his finger at her. She comes out of her thoughts and looks at him.

Neil : Jaan, what are you thinking? We are not going to leave them alone? They will come with us.

Avni : really? Neil.

Neil nodded his head and looks surprised when his wife kissed his cheek. He smiles and kissed her cheek.

Neil : you should get change and yes please something comfortable. We will be going out for dinner but your comfort means a lot to me.

She nodded her head and getting down making her away to the twins but stopped when Neil called her.

Neil : don't worry about them Jaan, I'll get them ready. You go and get ready.

She nodded her head and throwing a flying kiss towards him she went to closet whereas Neil pretended to catch it and chuckling at himself climbs down the bed and headed to bed.

Neil got Reyansh and Aadhira ready and was sitting with them on a couch waiting for his wife. The twins were watching a YouTube video on his phone whereas Neil's eyes were gazed on the washroom door.

The washroom door clicks opens revealing Avni who comes out wearing black leggings and Neil's grey hoodie matching with him.

( Avni's attire)

Informing swetha and bebe about the dinner they walked out and settling in the car, Neil drove away to one of their favourite restaurants.

He had already made private reservations and his bodyguards were alerted but wasn't going to follow them.

Neil holding the twins hand leads the way greeting the staff who stood there to welcome there. Neil smiles at their hospitality and pulling the cabir for his wife gestures her to sit while he made the twins sit on their chairs.

The twins looks around and starts talking in their own language making the couple chuckle.

Neil looks through the menu while glancing at his wife who looks confused what to order. Her heart was telling her to skip the whole meal and order dessert but she couldn't do that.

Her eyes met Neil's who was immediately staring into her soul sending shivers down her body.

Avni : what are you going to order Neil? Do you have any suggestions? I don't know what to order? Please help me out.

She placed the menu down and placing her hand on his that rested on the table looks at him.

Neil : i have this feeling you will like this. Let me order the food.

She nodded her head and watched him calling the waiter and placing the order. Her eyes went on twins who obediently looked calm and relaxed was enjoying the new things.

She smiles and thought of them what they will be going to eat but Neil already had all covered.

They relished the food soon as it arrived and Neil's words did come true. She loved the food.

Neil paid the bill and thanking the staff walks out of the restaurant with his family and looks at his wife was holding Aadhira who slept.

Neil: do you want to head back home Jaan?

Avni : no Neil! I am still craving for ice cream. Dinner is incomplete without ice cream. Can we please get some ice cream before we go home?

Neil nodded his head and looks at his son who also screamed for ice cream. He shook his head and picking Reyansh in his arm walks to the car.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 6.1K 64
Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would both fall in love having different professi...
140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
65.2K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...