You caught my eye | Louis Par...

By strangeCadie

Alyce Ellison is a young and famous singer who is apart of a band. Once she finally receives the news to be... More

Introduction
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six

Two

2.9K 68 28
By strangeCadie

- William's POV -

Mid-August -

alyce.and.the.flames ended the live

Oh, he's going to love this.

Today is Friday afternoon - meaning I am on my way to meet Louis for our weekly lunch hangout.  He is in the middle of filming right now, so it is hard for us to see each other, but we made it work.  Every Friday (Unless one of us gets really busy) around this time, we meet to have lunch during his break.  They are almost done filming, probably one more month till finished. 

I walk up to the security guards guarding the set with mine and Louis's lunch, placed neatly in my bag.  They both look me up and down with judgy eyes.

Fucking rude I tell you.  It's not like they haven't seen me here before.

"I'm here to visit Louis Partridge during his lunch."

"Name?" One of them asked.

I roll my eyes, "William Franklyn Miller"

They both nod and one of them comes up to me and waves a metal detector around my frame for safety precautions.   

"Okay, you're good to go." 

"Thank you," I said.  They nodded and I walked past them. 

As I stepped onto the set, there is a long line of trailers on the left side of a large building. 

I soon reached Louis's.  His is the fourth trailer down.  I knock three times on the door.  He didn't answer.  So I knocked three times again.  When I was about to knock the third time Louis finally opened his door.

"Hey, sorry I was changing into my normal clothing when you knocked," Louis said.

"Oh, it's alright." Louis opened the door wider, letting me enter inside.  Once I walk in, Louis closes the door and I placed our food on the table and throw myself on his bed.  I let out a deep sigh and sat back up and stared at him.  He didn't notice me staring for a couple of seconds, he was busy getting the food out of the bag and eating.  When he finally looked at me he gave me a confused look.  I just smiled.

"What?" Louis said as he chuckled lightly while pulling out a chair from the table and sitting down.

I get up from the bed and pull out a chair of my own and sit down across from him.  I pull out my portion of food from the bag with the same smile still on my face. 

Louis picks up his fork, but before he eats he looks at me again.  "Will, what is the matter with you right now?  You're kind of scaring me."  His eyebrows furrowed.  He finally takes a bite.

I pick up my fork and stab into my food, and before I eat I say, "Oh nothing, just Alyce and the flames are going on a world tour" I shrugged. "Nothing huge."  I then shove the fork in my mouth.

Louis's eyes go wide and he almost chokes on his meal.  "I'm sorry, what?"

I put my fork down and fold my hands together, I stare at him dead in the eye, and speak slowly, "Alyce. and. the. flames. are. going. on. a. world. tour." 

"Wait..." There was a short pause, "How do you know?" Louis asked.

"They made a live a couple of hours ago spreading the news.  I'm surprised you didn't get the notification."  I smirked.

"I was filming then.  Holy shit!  Do you know when they're performing here?"

"On the live, Alyce said they will all post the locations and dates later today,"  I responded as he smiled softly at the sound of her name. 

Yes, he liked the band and their music, but he really only listens to them because of her.  He loved how Alyce didn't really care about her fame.  She was one of the youngest most famous people at the moment, and she didn't make a big deal about it, she is involved in many charities and volunteer activities. She is very selfless.

Two years ago he was very tempted to travel out of the country just to watch them perform. He didn't go through with it because we were both in the middle of filming for a show.

  "All I know is that the first show will be sometime this coming January."  His whole face lit up. "I thought you've wanted to hear good news, knowing that filming is a bit difficult at the moment."

Louis nodded "Yeah, thank you. At least the filming portion is fun."

Once we finished our food, Louis got a knock on his door from one of the producers informing him that they are done filming for the day and he can take the rest of the afternoon off. Meaning Louis and I could hang out for more than just lunch today.

We both relaxed and talked about life. Louis talked about how he loves filming this movie, he just thinks he isn't good enough and when the film releases out to the public, it won't meet people's expectations. I was trying to explain to him how good of an actor he really was and how many people tried out for his role and he was the one who got the part. We were interrupted by the sound of two notifications.

alyce_ellison posted a photo.

alyce_ellison started a live video.
————————-

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, therealdeanevans, and 1,689,071 others
alyce_ellison: See you there :)
View comments -

Louis groaned, "They aren't performing in London until the end of May!"

"Well it's near your birthday, maybe you can get tickets as a birthday present."

"That... is a brilliant idea" Louis answered as he joined her live.

- Louis's POV -

"I'm probably just going to do some Q and A in this live." I hear a soft young women's voice coming from my screen. Alyce is dressed in comfortable clothing, she has her hair in a ponytail, with her bangs dangling down her face. She is wearing an under-eye mask. Paying more attention to her eyes; I can tell they are slightly red. Either she high or she has been crying. I shake off my thoughts and pay attention to the live.

700K are watching -

theo_martin joined

itsjamesclark joined

-

"Hey, Theo and James. Okay, first question..." She pauses and reads the comments then continues. "Oh! Finn and I met around 2-3 years ago I believe. Is Finn on here?"

-

finnwolfhardofficial: Yeah, I'm here

-

"Ah, yeah, we met around 3 years ago at battle of the bands. It was really fun. I remember I was talking to Theo before we performed and I noticed Finn, and I was like "Oh my god! is that Finn Wolfhard?" She laughed.

-

theo_martin: OHH yeah

finnwolfhardofficial: Lmao. I remember you telling me that.

User_73419: Is Finn going to be one of your openers during your tour?

stan.alyce.dean.theo.james: OMG WAIT CONGRATS ON WORLD TOUR BTW! WILL THERE BE MEET AND GREETS?

-

Alyce chuckled softly. "Hm, we're still deciding on the openers, but he is most definitely an option." She read more comments. "OMG, yes! I am glad somebody asked. There will indeed be meet and greets either before or after the show at some locations. Unfortunately, we won't be able to do meet and greets at every location, but the places we are doing meet and greets are..." She looked around the room she was in and leaned forward and showed a paper. She began reading, "There will be meet and greets at the following locations; New York, San Fransisco, all Los Angeles locations, Mexico City, Brazil, Spain, France, Italy, and finally every location in the UK." She stopped reading and set down her notebook.

-

User_6819: I want more jack and Alyce content

itsjamesclark: I'm already packing

british_boyss90: I want more of that content too ^^

alyce_fanpage15: I miss you guys doing talk shows.

User_6819: Holyshit, me too^

theo_martin: Of course James is already packing smh

Alyce laughed. "Already? We have around 4-5 months till we start. Oh! Speaking of talk shows, we are scheduled to talk with Jimmy Fallon in two months. I know, not that soon, but we haven't done a talk show in a while, I'm excited."

Her smile soon faded while reading the comments. She didn't say anything about the jack comments — which I found strange.

-

alyce_fanpage15: YESSSS, I cant wait ily!

theo_martin: I forgot about that

finnwolfhardofficial: ^of course you did

therealdeanevans: ^ Lmao

-

Alyce flicked her wrist and looked at her watch. "Okay, I have to go now, but I will start doing more lives, maybe, they're fun. I love you all! Bye!"

-

alyce_ellison ended the live.

Will smiles and gets up. "Well?"

"I'm going to buy those tickets." I look up at him and he stood up. "Where are you going?"

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "I know you are. Want to hang out with Millie?"

I gave him a skeptical look and shrugged. "Yeah, sure." I got up and we walked to Millie's trailer.

I knock a couple of times before the door flies open. She must have gotten the news that we aren't filming for the rest of the day, she is dressed in her "relaxing clothes" as she likes to call them. "Hey Louis" she looked behind me and spotted Will and waved, "Oh, hi Will."

Will's eyes go wide, he smiles softly and looks up at her, "Uh- hi."

I tried so hard not to laugh. I am surprised Millie hasn't figured it out by now that he likes her. She is a smart woman, maybe she already knows and  just isn't saying anything.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked

"Hm, that is a good question." I pause and look over my shoulder at Will, "Will said that he w-.." Will slaps my arm, I laugh. "We were just bored." I shrugged.

"Oh?" She opens the door wider, "come in then."

Will and I muttered thanks and walked inside. Her trailer is slightly larger than mine. Millie sat on the edge of her bed as I took a seat at the small kitchen table, Will followed soon after. "So what's up? What did you guys do today? Just have lunch?"

I opened my mouth to talk, but Will beat me to it. "Well, I brought some lunch over and we ate and watched Alyce's live a couple of minutes ago," He said as he wiggled his eyes at me. I scoff and roll my eyes.

Millie smirked and played along, "Oh? The Alyce you don't stop talking about? The Alyce from the band you don't stop listening to?" She jokes.

I laugh and shake my head, "Yes, that Alyce. Her band is going on a world tour, they announced the news today."

Millie's face lights up. "Really? When are they performing here?"

I sigh, "Not until the end of next coming May."

Millie furrows her eyes and makes a face as if she is thinking. "Well, are you going to go?"

I quickly nod. "That is my plan. The tickets start selling in October."

"If you're going, then I want to come too," Millie says.

Will nods. "Me too."

I shrug, "Fine by me, this is going to be fun." They all nod in agreement and then we start to talk about Millie's day.

----------------------------

A/N -

Heyyy!! Ahh Louis is kind of a simp, not gonna lie...

- Cadie♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 14K 46
𓂃 ♯◍𑂺ི⸼🍓⃕ louis partridge x fem!reader 〭✴ ̽ ࣩ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ❛ it's a pretty cliché story. two strangers, one camera. two polaroid photos ⠀a...
161K 3.3K 27
❝You quite literally fell for me.❞ ❝Whatever, thanks for catching me, Partridge.❞ When Lexi is asked to give Louis, the new boy, a tour of the schoo...
39.5K 552 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) UNDER HEAVY EDITING started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021
25.9K 604 16
Mazy didn't have the best life. She tried her best to be happy but things never went well for her. That was until she met Louis Partridge