Finding The Match

By Sherlyn_S10

What will happen when the person you have a crush on starts to play the role of the matchmaker in your life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39.2
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42.

Chapter 6 (EDITED)

26 8 0
By Sherlyn_S10

RYAN

While driving home back I was just thinking about Camila. I ponder if she is also thinking about me.

Arrgghhh !! What are you think !! Have you lost it or what. You are the badboy, Ryan Knight. You don't run after people, you don't even care about their existence why are you thinking so much about Camila Walker. You just met her today. Before this, you didn't even know that she was a living thing.

I was driving fast. I didn't want to be late to pick up Camila. As soon as I entered home someone crashed it's body on me and pulled me into a hug. Who else it can be. It's my sister Catherine. My world revolves around her she is a happy-go-lucky and cheerful girl and she barely gets mad at someone. Cathy has always been wanting me to get a girlfriend and marry her. She's been daydream about this since her kindergarten days.

She looked up and said, ''You are back big brother !! How was your day ?''

I stated ''It was fun little sister, how was school ?''

She said,''It was as usual. Well I was saying that....No you first promise you won't say no.''

I said sternly,''I won't promise, what is it say first.''

''Brother! Don't you have faith in me ?'' She said with puppy eyes.

It's her trap.

''No I don't because if I give you my word and then you say that a nerd proposed you today and you will say yes to that guy without even letting me make sure that he is appropriate for you then what will I do? I don't break promises you know that Catherine.''

She rolled her eyes and said,''Brother don't you think you went a little too far? I was just going to ask for money so that I can go shopping with Olivia and Ruby.''

I took out my wallet gave her the money and said, ''Listen-'' But I was cut off and she said in a dull tone, ''Don't spend all of it save a little as well, don't let any boy flirt with you, don't tell Mom that I gave you money for shopping otherwise, I will get an earful and have fun.''

I nodded my head at that.

She said cheekily "See I know about all your instructions now I love you see you later.''

I smiled and she happily walked away.

I took a shower and wore a black V-neck shirt with grey trousers and went downstairs. I saw Cathy doing her Homework and asked her, ''Where are Mom and Dad ??''

She said, ''Mom has gone for grocery shopping and will be back anytime. Dad had some emergency. What happened, you are going somewhere?''

''Yes, tell mom we friends are having a movie night at Stella's home and I will be back by midnight. Bye and lock the door''

''Okay. Have fun.'' She said and waved me bye.

I went and sat in my car and started driving and was exactly there at Camila's doorstep by 7:55. I knocked and a charming Camila opened the door for me. She smiled looking at me and I handed her the chocolates I had got for her in the way. She said, ''Why you got this? It wasn't needed anyway.''

''I came to your house for the first time. How was it not needed ? It's called courtesy.''

''Thank you for this and these are my favorite to be honest. I will just keep them in the fridge and come.'' She left and told me to have a seat. I sat on the couch. She came outside and said, ''let's go''

We went to my car and sat and started our drive to Stella's house. She said while I was driving, "You have such nice friends, and you know I found Josh and Erica really cute.

I said with a smile, ''Yeah! They are so endearing, but Josh is very possessive about Erica. Well you know he is her first boyfriend and she is his first girlfriend. I know Josh from the diaper days.''

She chuckled and said, ''What about Isaac, Ian and Stella? Stella seems to be very strict when it comes to following rules.''

I said nodding my head, ''Yeah she is and Isaac has a crush on Stella. But he is afraid to tell her. We all know about this and he says that when the time comes he will propose to her. I wonder when the time will come.''

She said,'' Woah! That was a bit hard to digest. You guys are having wonderful love stories around you.''

''Its Paris, what else do you expect.''

I stopped the car infront of Stella's apartment.

We knocked on her door and Ian answered. Everyone shouted in unison and said, ''Hello guys!''

Stella said, ''So we all are here, and when and what shall we start watching ??''

Erica said,'' Let's watch Conjuring.''

Josh said, ''Nooo! You know I am scared of horror movies.''

I laughed and said, ''Aww. Baby boy is scared of ghosts. Please check under your bed for monsters before you go to sleep. Josh made a face and punched me lightly on my arm.

Isaac said, ''Let's watch Romcom. What say guys ??''

Everyone agreed and Ian said, ''Let Camila pick something after all it's her first movie night with us.'' All nodded then we decided to start watching 'First 50 Dates' at 9:00 till then we were all talking random things.

Josh said, ''So finally you three girls wore what you wanted to. Matching matching''

Stella said, ''Yes, got a problem with that Mister ??''

''No of course not'' he said sadly as he also wanted to match.

Erica said changing, ''You have a boyfriend Cam?''

''Naah! I never had one.''

Stella said, ''Then you must know that we have a matchmaker among us and that's none other Ryan.''

Everyone cheered at that and Erica said, ''Well you know he helped Josh impress me and he is the writer of our love story.''

Josh smiled and said, ''Now I don't want to accept but Erica is right yet I doubt if he can be a matchmaker anymore. In high school, he used to play as the matchmaker but never had a serious girlfriend himself. Surprisingly his advice worked.''

I was hushed all this time but when he said that he doubted if I can be a matchmaker anymore or not I was a little offended by that statement.

Yes, I was the badboy but I helped my friends get their girls. I mostly had boys as friends because a girl would never agree to have a ''just friends'' relation with me they all just anyhow used to fall for me and then try to convince me to say them a 'yes'. Josh was always a very studios guy and didn't have many crushes the very first time he proposed to a girl the girl said, ''You have always been a brother to me and not anything else. Go and find someone else.''

I had watched and laughed hysterically. I mean it broke Josh's heart but still, it was damn funny. Every Best Friend is a jerk.

I said, ''Wait! I can still make matches it's just that I haven't made a match for a long time but it doesn't mean my skills are rusted.''

Camila read the heat in the air and said, ''Oh man chill it's alright. Do we know that you are the best matchmaker in the entire Europe right Josh?

Josh said with a smirk, ''Well no Camila, I don't think so.''

''Don't you challenge me Josh Parker'' I said

''Why can't I ?? I challenge you, Ryan Knight. Camila never had a boyfriend if you can find her one, by just sending her on four dates with four different guys and if it turns out that she likes someone from them then you win. For that, you have to make the right selection of boys. Agreed?'' Josh said.

There was utter silence in the room. Erica said, ''Guys I think we should-'' I cut her off and said,

''Agreed, Camila are you ready for this ?'' I asked not breaking my and Josh's eye contact.

She said, ''I don't know. It was just a cool conversation and not a challenge I think we should drop the-''

Josh said, ''Oh come on, let's get you a Boyfriend and test Ryan Knight's skills. What's say, everyone ?''

Ian and Isaac said, it's a fun plan if it's okay with Camila.

Erica and Stella looked blank. Later they also said the same as the twins. Everyone was ready for the bet and I asked Camila, ''You okay with this ??''

She took a sigh and said, ''Okay, I trust you''

Does she trust me ?? We have just met and she already trusts me. Now I have the responsibility not to smash her faith in me.

I looked into her eyes and said, ''Thank you'' Looked at Josh and said, ''Whoever wins will get a Ranger Rover car from the other. Agreed ??''

Josh said, ''Agreed''

As I heard Josh saying agreed, I realized what a blunder I just did.

**********************************

So what do you think will happen now !!
Ryan has a soft corner for Camila but and also wants to win the bet.

What will happen to their love story now ??
Wait for the upcoming chapters to find out.
-Love Yaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 11.3K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
248 0 30
Emma Cassidy a 17 year old teenager wants to make extra money and since she has two twin siblings she decided to do some babysitting. Lucky one of he...
470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
466 28 12
His lips trail feather-light kisses down the side of my neck, sending shivers all over. "I love looking at you," he breathes, brushing the hair off m...