More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ More

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

1.1K 43 12
By jBall0ut

  Nova POV

  " wake yo ass up!!" Keoni sung in my ear.

I opened my eyes quickly and stared at him " you got 2.5 seconds to get away from me before I stab you with my nails" .

  " you and yo sister so violent" He got up and shook his twist.

" we're your sisters too.." I sat up and glared at him.

  " tuh ! I don't know y'all-"

" look who's up!" Bronny came in and stood next to key.

" why are y'all so LOUD-" I threw my pillow at them . " it's bricks in these pillows? That shit hurted" they both rubbed their faces .

  " what's that smell ?" I sniffed . " the chef is cooking breakfast, he's probably done " Bronny instantly left out to the kitchen .

  " hurry up and come eat -" keoni kissed my head and left out .

I took the covers off of me as my phone started ringing . I grabbed it and it was a FaceTime call with a unsaved number .

  Me being me , I answered it . " who's this..?" I pointed the camera towards the ceiling.

  Then all of a sudden Justin face popped up . " you didn't save my number ?" . He sounded like he had just woke up cause the way his voice was sounding .

  I wasn't composing tho cause it kind of turned me on . " my bad ! Once we got done texting I had fell straight to sleep " I rubbed my eyes .

  " it's all good . I prep the clear skin tho !!" He smiled.

" check me outt! Thank you" I chuckled as I showed more of my face.

I stood up and stretched " you just woke up ?" .

  " yeah . My brother came in here singing all in my ear "we both chuckled .

" mann imagine how my siblings are, you got it easy" he set his phone up in a workout room I'm pretty sure .

  " oh really!? I once woke up to a dog in my face - a pit bull to be exact" .

  " don't talk about my dog , what's wrong with you " I looked over and namani sat next to me .

  " who's that ?" She asked . " you see how she in my business?"

  " it's Justin " I mouthed . " that's namani?wassup !" He threw his hand up .

  " waddup nigga ! " she then looked at me " I came in here to tell you to hurry up downstairs before the boys eat yo food " with that , she left out .

  " anyways..where were we ?" I laughed . " you were telling me how you woke up to a dog . I woke up to fire crackers twice " .

I busted out laughing " ain't no way ! I know you didn't talk to them for a whole week " .

  " nah for a whole month . Quincy and the twins do the most pranks and they always go too extreme " he shook his head .

  " tuh , I wish keoni and namani would , that would be the last thing they do " .

  " aye but imma let you go and go eat something, I was just calling to say goodmorning miss nova lafrance " he spoke making me smile big for some reason .

  " boy if you don't stop calling me that !" I walked into my bathroom and turned in the light .

  " nope , that's my nickname for you " he licked his lips .

  " okay light bright . I'll call you after the game later " I raised my hand over the end call button .

  " for sure " . And with that , I hung up and started washing my face and used the bathroom.

  I made up the bed and ran downstairs and started eating while trying to figure out what picture I wanted to post on Instagram.

___

" what time is the game?" I asked them .

It was now three in the afternoon and we were just chilling but I was about to get in the shower .

" 7;30 , we leaving at 6;30 though " jey said as him and Bronny started up fortnite.

" nova you know Brittany told me she wasn't gone pull up last night but she said it's on sight" na na looked at me .

I scrunched up my face " ain't she gonna be at the game ..?" .

Her face lit up " shii , I'd hate to do it to her but she said it.." she shrugged making me laugh and shake my head .

I went up to my room and set my outfit out that I was gonna wear to the game . It was my dad's old Charlotte jersey with black shorts paired with my dior sneakers.

I also laid out a tank top and sweats cause it's gonna take a while until we leave .

I played some music on my little speaker I brung and hopped in the shower washing my body and shaving the little hair on my legs.

I got out thirty minutes later, did what I had to do and put on my tank top and sweats.

I went on my balcony and scrolled through Twitter

It was around four now and I was ready to back to sleep , that's why I like taking showers at night cause they make me sleepy .

I received a text making me get out of my thoughts . Tae had messaged me telling me he was in Charlotte for the night .

Tae as in arrogant _tae. Me and him met back in LA for my 15 birthday because he did my hair and even though he's older than me , we been friends ever since .

I sent him the address and started cleaning up inside a little bit .

___

" so you and Justin ..?" Tae wiggled his eye brows while running the straightener threw a piece of my hair .

" we just became friends , nothing is going on " I chuckled . " friends for now! I noticed the way he was talking and looking at you that live " .

" he about to turn 19 and your seventeen, but age ain't nothing but a number you better get at him !"

" boy ! Change the subject" I hit his arm . " what's with the drama between Brittany and na'mani tho?" He combed through my long dark brown hair.

" Brittany is weird and was talking out of her neck, she told na na she wasn't gonna pull up here last night but told her it's on sight" I shrugged .

" you not bothered?" He chuckled. " nope . Cause na'mani is a little crazy in the head and she don't back down to anybody..plus she gone be at the game tonight " .

" make sure y'all record the fight for me , you know I got my money on na'mani" we both laughed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
1.2M 53.5K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
24.2K 511 28
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.
173K 2.6K 35
Lamelo Ball imagines ( Requests are open๐Ÿ’‹)